(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

jan: hope shyan feel better liao.. maybe use abit cooler water for bum area, coz warm water is not good for irritated skin. or sooth some calamine lotion.

emq: wahhh, you really super woman leh.. but your MIL really diff fm others eh.. hahahhaa..my MIL super yim chim, till she has to do herself, and every book cannot even move an inch, must be straight straight, and no dust . even toothpick!!!!! must pai nicely FAINT

Hi mercs, how r u?? =) Are you preggers too?
Nope, parents are over for CNY.. so happy and miss them!! But its really quiet here.. no Chinatown here, gotta go to San fran area =p Miss the goodies!

sus: not yet...not planning yet. i tot of changing job, so may push backwards of having 2nd kid lor..
tot your parents were there in dec? they flying over again ah? get them to buy goodies for u??

Good morning!

mercs: when are you going to change job? I going to change job soon, i cannot tahan anymore...my workload increases and no one is helping me...
sad.gif

willting:
morning! i will source after CNY lor...
but if i change new job means must delay making number 2..
u leh? u found ah?

mercs: not yet, i have to amend my resume first, go for interview to check out the market rate and confirm the job before i tender...

sus: yup! thanks....heehee

mercs: i oso thinking of changing job but now hv to wait longer till then i think if can ROT here it'll be best

mercs: no nid work till 6mths so long mah....once u get confirmation from new coy can get preg liao mah...heehee
if wait till bb 1st birthday i'll b here 6yrs liao like that i might s well ROT here if i can...actually here not too bad juz that mi not stable here so i very worried

suika: not so nice to work 3 mths then get pregnant leh...see how la...if i change new job i will push backwards.
u there 6 yrs only..then me leh...i ROT - ROTTING - ROTTEN...
i work here 11 years leh

Just brought Katie for her chicken pox jab last Friday. Didn't realise that she is actually so petite. She weighs only 8.3kg and height 72cm. But she eats and drinks pretty well...so unlike her jie jie.

cherryale: what's Ashley's height? I wonder if it's because of breastmilk but she has been on partial FM for 2-3 months already still so small size...

cherry/mgteo: your bb are also jan bb right?
J also on bf and fm, but i gave semi-solid/solid too. his height average (50%). weight quite ok (90%percentile). but he is skinny, and ppl always thought he looked underweight.

actually, how to you derive the percentile, i always get very confused.

junemom:how come your boy 90% percentile still look underweight?

mercs: haha.. I started my new job when I was 1 month pregnant. so pai seh lor. I went to those orientation classes and I think the rare ones who are pregnant. but good conversation topics tho. the colleagues will just strike conversation with me and I start to know more pple. hehe.. pple are also more friendly when they talk about their kids. actually never mind one, just be thick-skin, that's all. heh..

kamy: coz he looked skinny lor.. everyone who see him say he so "ngan" in cantonese, but when carry was like waaaaa... you dun look like what we are feeling.. hmmm ..
that puzzles me too. so that's why im confused with the percentile thingy. 90% does that means he in the 90% of children who weigh the same?
that means normal also right?
(btw J is 11kg weight 3 weeks ago)

but then, how you explain 50% or otherwise, eg: 30%. does it mean he in the 30% of the children of the same category?

kamy: really ah...i dunno leh..will think again after CNY ba...see newspaper got what interesting.

junemom: kyler also not very big size..he only weighs 9.5kg last week..i think those on bf longer one dont grow as much i think..my SIL one already 11+kg and taller than kyler..
dont worry la..healthy most important..
as for percentile...from day 1 i didnt ask and didn know what is it about too..LOL

junemom: from your description, J sounds like those muscle baby type... u know what I mean ?

mummies, I so sian, I think Leon kenna the stupid stomach flu - diarrhoea and vomitting, I really hate it... worse than fever, cough and flue... Leon is 9.3kg nia, quite low for boys... I think he should be 75cm or so...

mercsboy: I also estimate Leon to be about 9.5kg too, but the stupid stomach flu probably brought his weight down lor... yes, healthy most important !!!

ann01: last 2 weeks kyler also slight stomach flu..he vomit any food intake/milk intake, refuse milk...he was only about 9kg when he was sick...after he recovered, he majiam growth spurt...drank and eat alot so within a week, he put back 500g...
leon feet same size with kyler..

and leon's hairstylist is my mum ! look a bit nerd lor... will be perfect if he put on glasses. wahahaha...

mercsboy: bingo again, same feet size, he was drinking a lot too, wah the stomach flu really terok man... I hope he will put back on the weight when he gets well...

ann01: stomach flu will take a few days to recover and it will spread too..so take care of yourself also ya..
if he refuse to eat rite...can boil porridge water and give him drink...and give him so glucose water to drink too..
i was very worried when he didnt have any wet diaper for half a day man..
heng kyler recovered in 3 days...or else i think i faint 1st

mercsboy: as of now, I halved his porridge and milk. oh ya, can let him drink porridge water... thanks for the tip... so poor thing, he look quite weak... I let him sleep with us last nite lor...

ann01: monitor for wet diaper too...give him some glucose water to drink...u know those blue tin (now not tin already), mix in water give him drink..

oh dear.. maybe got bugs in the air again. just heard from my sis Ai Tong last week got about 10 students like food poison, but dunno from where...

Jadon feet 14cm .. *pengsan* now i know why i buy those soft shoe online, not 1 can fit nicely. thought its wrong size, or small cutting.
Mana tau, its Jadon big foot haha

ann: you mena "kiat kiat" type ah..
hmm abit like tat, heavy bones maybe..
but my MIL keeps nagging , and tell to J "your mother never feed you properly ah. so skinny etc etc'' really pissed me off

ann01: huh sayang sayang. so poor thing. I kena stomach flu 2 weeks ago, and I felt so terrible. baby must be feeling worse right. hope he recover soon.
btw his hairstyle so cute. my boy doesn't have enough hair to cut fringe. hehe.

junemom: the percentile for weight means he's heavier than 90% of his peers. for height means he's 50% taller than his peers.
maybe he's bone density is higher, that's why looks lean but heavy. that's a good thing leh, that means he's going to be tall, not fat.
happy.gif

ann01jan: leon looks cute! Yr mum uses a big bowl? hahaha.....
Aedan hates porridge now, wants whatever we are eating. scatching my head what to feed him. He loves chix rice (opps...)

mm...boys feet bigger?

Back