(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

gelato: ya, last weekend, kept everything from the coffee table, bedside table, plants... now got to find a way to prevent him from opening every single drawer !

For CNY visiting, I'm thinking of feeding porridge as breakfast, then bring 1 feed of porridge out for lunch and then dinner will be cereal. similar to what you suggested lor...

mercsboy: ya, can show off a bit also la... hee hee... so sianzz until now i have not bought him a decent pair of shoes... what brand is good for first-time walkers huh ? Anyone knows ?

ann: cherryale recommend clarks 1st shoes..not bad i find the quality..but not cheap hor.
my hubby bought kyler a pair of pigeon shoes also..not bad too... but pigeon biggest size is 14.5

mercsboy: oic, i got to quickly buy 1 pair to tahan for CNY lor... where to find clarks or pigeon ? KP have ? I saw BP got a few brand, alamak I dun even have his feet size till now...

ann01jan: clarks most dept stores should have...u so late then buy dunno still got the 20% or not. that day got 20% leh...so worth.
pigeon i saw at BHG, combi shoes also not bad looking.
personally as what cherryale said, i dont like pediped...the designs are really pretty but i dont like the sole..no friction leh

mercsboy: wah 20%, aiya no choice la, cos i din want to buy when he can't even walk, scared he outgrow the shoe size lor... ok later I go LOT 1 for lunch, check out KP and BHG, this leon give me this kind of last minute surprise, he only took his first step last Thurs, then Sat started walking liao...

ann: wow clever leon! is he the first boy that can walk in our thread! i still waiting for my lazy Kyan to take out first step! hopefully by march he can...

ni: is it ? dunno if he's the first here leh but he's faster than the other grandchildren in my family lor... hee hee but not faster than his mummy leh, his mummy can walk at 11 months... ha ha... err why Kyan must walk by March ?

ann01: BHG think should have pigeon but clarks i not sure. u know his feet size or not..
better than kyler still lazy to walk...

mercsboy : i think must be very nice, that's why so popular... hope i rem to order next year. =)

ann : even tho my caden hvn't walk, he has been ransacking all the drawers, cabinets & wardrobe at home too! haha...

ni : i think JH started walking earlier.. but i dunno if there's anyone earlier than him?

ann : oh ya, galicier's stuffs are very nice, din think of going there... maybe i ask my hb to chk out the pineapple tarts. Thanks for reminding me. =D

ni: kyler also lazy...must hold his hand then he will walk lor..

gelato: ya..its nice and price quite reasonable too..must order early. collection can be anytime one.

ni & mercsboy : when Kyan & Kyler starts to walk, you'll probably wish they crawl for a longer period of time... hehe...

mercs, I like to eat gok zai!! No need to give up on Pedipeds if you like their designs cos can buy the Flex version, their soles are much better. But it is meant for toddlers who can walk well already. Ashley has two pairs of Flex now
happy.gif
The original soles are really slippery esp in malls.

Sperzz, Willting, Gelato, actually also no one coming to my plc but I just want to get the CNY mood by doing spring cleaning. No one is forcing me to do it too, my mil and mum wouldnt bother about the state of my house. Its 'zi zao ku chi'

As for CNY goodies, haha, the other day my hb wanted to buy some stuff, I told him no need cos the cupboard still have from last year, unopened!I like to buy but dun like to eat
happy.gif
esp since I have lost some weight now, dun want to put it back on.

My maid only has weekends to clean the house when we are out and these are pretty minimal, not spring cleaning type. Like Gelato, I need to pack the wardrobe, rooms, to throw out clothes and stuff. THen need to buy flowers etc..long list.

actually I want to buy a new sofa set but no time to go and look for one. Then, now it wouldnt be in time for delivery before CNY, so, can procrastinate longer.

gelato: i heard about it too...but he is getting heavier..carrying him my hands ache man...

cherryale: gok zai is my favourite too! a must have for every CNY lor..
is it? i saw the pedipeds design very nice..but hor, i really dont like the soles lor..
how much is their flex version? hubby bought kyler pigeon one, also not too bad la i find, value for $

cherryale: confirm now cant deliver before CNY le..
i bought a display set from cellini during december, i want it before the cny craze lor..bought full leather one at $1k

cherryale : we can shake hands liao... my MIL always complain we like to buy things & happily forget abt them... waste $... haha... & we wanted to get a new sofa set when we shifted to our current place in 2007... it's 2010 now, still no action taken... ;p

talking about spring cleaning...sometimes i wonder why those china people must do tat...i used a carton box to dispose off my unwanted stuff..
so the next day i found the unwanted stuff all pour on the floor, and the carton box gone...my level got china people lor..must be them ever saw them picking the boxes...

cherryale : it's not TB Plaza. It's a shop along the road - near TB market.

mercsboy : kyler is ok to sit in the pram right? Caden doesn't like prams... & nowadays hard to carry him in carrier.. he wants to get down & crawl... =D

mercsboy : carton box can sell for $! when we shifted house, we threw away lotsa paper bags, & the very next min, pple went to pick liao...

gelato: yes...he is ok in the pram or sling too..
but sometimes he will still fuss and wants to be carried la..very heavy leh...arms aching lor..

irritating leh...all the unwanted stuff all thrown at the chute area, so untidy...so end up i took a trash bag and pick up all the unwanted stuff as well...if i know, i used trash bag better...but who knows maybe they will dig the trash bags also..

mercs, they have different designs for Flex and Originals. The flex ones are more expensive think its $89 but it comes with 'proper' soles not just 1 piece of leather. I bought from the shoes shop at united sq but if you get from spree its cheaper when they have sale.

gelato, haha, shaked hand!! as for sofa, I definitely need to get since we are probably going to stay in this current plc for another few more years. Initially we thought we will probably move house,so didnt buy.

mercs, 1 k is very worth it! How big is the sofa? L-shaped too? Is leather or fabric sofa better?

ann01jan > but i thought they say as babies progress,should take lesser milk leh.
better dun keep porridge for whole day ah,they will turn watery,not good.

crystal only walked 1-2 steps alone and then faster cling on to something or people.

yesterday while my MIL was feeding her porridge and talkn about reunion dinner,crystal "kok" her face against the glass table.
poor ger.1 long bruised line on her cheek.super fed-up yesterday.

morning ladies,

long time no post here & I am suffering frm monday blues
sad.gif

Anyone mummies experiencing this: my boy will wake up in the middle of the night, crying with eyes close, maciam kena beaten up. sometimes will sit up & cry. Is this so called the 'night terror'? Any remedy?

Also, recently my 'tiam jiak' boy rejected porridge & refuse to open his mouth!

ni, yah, jh started walking. if go shopping cannot let him touch floor, else he dun want to sit in stroller liao...

btw, i saw his 13 and 14th teeth come out liao... so 8 on top and 6 at bottom... and he is still salivating...

din do much spring cleaning either... damn lazy to do it... just straighten things up only (and cross fingers that jh dun mess things up again)

oh, and the playyard has become my safety barrier for the tv console area... hehe... cos jh wanna walk about so open up lor...

dink, did aedan play too hard in the day?

dazed: ur JH so cute....u tell him to smile n he'll smile....heehee good during PS time.....he can really walk lor...K till now still lazy to do so...oni walk few steps....guessed hv to train wang wang again to motivate K to walk n chase after him again....hahaha

cherryale: very worth rite..i took the display set. its just 3 seater. i dont want L shaped already cos i prefer to have more space now lor.
its full leather with recliner. but the sales girl was very nice, she threw in cushions and did check and polish for me before delivery..
i prefer leather leh...cos can wipe...fabric i will be very lazy to wash it...

oh i know the shoes shop at united sq..that is where i saw bibi brand which i am so tempted to get....
wow...pedipeds also not cheap man!

suika... jh fav now is to go after my bro's dog with cane in hand... poor doggie will siam him...but if jh manage to hit him, jh will laugh... notti boy.

ask u all huh...
how u all clean the babies mouth especially the tongue?
i am soooooo scared to put my finger in his mouth now lor...
*ouch*

dazed: ask jh to come my hse....heehee i can lend u wangwang to let him practice....K now practicing to feed him instead *faint*

mercs, i din clean tongue leh... but "brush" his teeth with his toothbrush...

anyone started using toothpaste? i haven't started.

suika, jh is a selfish boy... ask him feed doggie, he'll stuff the food in his own mouth... haha... luckily is bread niah, not dog food.

dazed: kyler can hold his toothbrush and brush himself, i already start using toothpaste.
but i mean the whitish thingy on the tongue la. it will affect his food intake ma...
very hard to clean now leh

hello, just back from lunch, sigh din manage to check out the shoes, got to chiong Jurong point or IMM tonite liao...

Dazed: hello what brand of shoe u buy for JH ? Wah, jiahe teething super impresive too... Leon only got 4 teeth, JH got 10 more !

haha.. same here. I just got bitten last weekend when I put my finger in to clean the tongue. he's like using all his might to bite. so painful! I think no need to clean the tongue lah..

kamy: but the tongue got whitish stuff leh...
like adults we need to scrap off rite...or else i think will affect the taste/food/milk intake?

gelato/cherryale: hi 5, my and hubby already finish 1 box of gok zai... terrible ! btw, the prawn roll from Bee Cheng Hiang is also very nice !

Back