(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

aiyo.. piyo.. must take care!

today I was also out walking, almost fainted twice.. see stars.. have been getting these fainting spells quite often since 2nd trimester.. any mtbs also have same problem.. was desperately looking for bench.. then later just lie down on the bench din care wat others think cos really feel like gonna fall any minute..

sus, are you anemic or have low blood sugar level?

i had a giddy spell last month too but i think t was low blood pressure as it passed after rest... and i always carry sweets like mentos with me too... sugar-free candies dun count...

I guess majority of u ladies already know bb's gender.. My Gynae don't wanna to tell me. =(
He said since I'm going for the detail scan in 1week's time, be patient den...

Anxious.......
Hope it a girl~

dazed: my gynae suspects its low blood pressure so I start to eat iron pills and more salty since 6 weeks ago.. but my blood pressure is still as low and fainting spells have not improved since =( Dun think its low blood sugar cos I just ate a meal when it happened?

hi Joanne: one more week =) good luck!

sus...thanks...ur case sound worst lor cos seeing stars and gonna blackout is very dangerous...why dun u check wif ur gynae on why it's happening...cos it be low blood?

joanne...ur gynae so cute lor...keeping u in suspense...

hi sus: pls take good care of urself woh! got take tonics?

for me, most prob w be naming my boy Cayden or Kayden.. havent decided on the spelling yet .. hehe

Hi gals,

I went to John Little sales at Singapore expo this evening, bought a baby cot at $299, comes with musical mobile, mattress, 3 pcs bedding set and stroller. Free delivery and installation.. think is a special buy....

I have arranged the delivery at somewhere dec....

Anyone who interested can go there have a look....

willting....any idea wat brand it is? include a stroller even...wow sound like a very good buy then...when will the sales be ending?

Thanks v mux 4 ur concerns =) dunno wat tonics to take.. will help a not? Im not familiar with chinese medicines n stuff..

Hee got name then can talk to ur baby with a name =p all the names here are nice n unique =)

WillTing: is the fair big? thanx 4 sharing =)

sus: ha.. but now we still call him.. 'bibi'.. or 'biiii' for short..

btw is urs a boy/ gal?

willting: thanks for sharing.. but i have a cot liao.. jus need to get mattress and the rest... wat type of mattress did u get?

ha! caleb!? that seems to be a very popular name ah.. i have at least 5 pple suggesting that name to me when i asked for names starting with C..

but that name doesnt really appeal to us leh.. haa!

but congrats on u having a baby boy!!
happy.gif

must ask guangyou to take v good care of u leh!

piyobaby: The sales end at 7/9, i not so sure about the brands, my invoice written down shears baby cot, is white color and made of pinewood.

sus: can try chicken soup or black chicken soup to build up your body....
school out sales, not very sure is one or two halls...

blessedmum: mine is a 4" mattress but they selling mattress too...

wah.. talking abt names again.. heehee..
i still thinking abt it leh.. cant seems to decide... andria, zandria, alexis.. any good suggestions on girls' names?

chinese name has decided liao.. shld most prob be Li Jing Tong 利婧彤(hubbie is still undecided if want to consult the shifu)

i also hv fainting spells at times leh.. quite common bah.. think it's the low blood pressure..

piyo,
be more careful..

Hi all would like to get some opinion on this

I had c-section for my first baby now im coming to 5mths pregnant think of having vaginal birth this time round but my gynae dun approve of it he told me that no point wasting my time trying as my first i didnt dilate enough to give birth so this time round i wont be able to.

i only dilate 2cm when my contraction started in the morning about 8am n sent for emergency c-section at 7pm when its still only 2cm.

should i insist that i give it a try before opting for c-sect? Pls advise ty.

Hi mercsboy

My hubby's surname is the same as ur hubby.. We haven't decide on the names yet coz everything sound funny with the surname.. ;P

BabyKayden: my friend also like tat.. the first baby is c-section.. she is giving birth end of this month..she also opt for normal birth for the first one.. but also cannot give birth.. so have to c-section.. this coming second one she opt for normal birth also.. doc tell her tat if her baby is more dan 3kg den cannot normal birth..

sus: oh cos his surname starts with C... and cos i tot of a name if its a girl, which also starts with C.. so tot its good if both siblings name start with C... hhaha i think v far hor?

sel: ya lor.. btw happy belated trs day to u ah! hehe .. for chinese name.. we r still waitin to see if neeed to follow his jia pu.. b4 approaching chinese shifu for help.. but this chinse name thingy.. we w wait till baby is born.. then can get his 8 characters to calculate

babykayden: thats what happened to my friend too.. her gynae also advised her to go C-sec since first one is c-sec..

juz wondering.. when is the right time to pack for the hospital bag? the first two i never even pack the bag.. go for the check up den go give birth liao.. never bring anything.. but hear tat TMC dun give alot of things.. so need to pack ba..

thanks for the info fiona & blessedmum

Fiona so envious of ur friend at least her gynae gave her a chance to try. My gynae wont even let me try another thing is tat im quite small built my first bb was 3020g when born but consider big for me. When im about 8mths pregnant my gynae told me to cut down food intake as he say i wont be able to give birth naturally for a 3kg baby.In the end i couldnt even try giving birth as i dun dilate enough.

So sad guess i wont be able to experience the joy of natural birth in this life.
sad.gif

thanks willting for sharing...will make a trip there to take a look...alot of other bb stuff?

thanks sel...=)

fiona...can start packing hosp bag ard 30 weeks or so...can check on the website on wat they provide to reduce weight of hosp bag...

babykayden: If you were induced for your first pregnancy and then did not dialate, you probably have a chance of delivering through vaginal. However, if you went into labour without being induced (naturally), then I would think your chances would be slim.

However, each labour is different, and from my own research, in most cases, mothers who had preform C-section 'once' before, have about a 80% chance of successful VBAC!

Your Gynae might not be comfrortable with this, as there are risk to VBACS, and you need to be aware of them too before you decide if its what you really want.

My Gynae at KKH name DR WEE seems very enthusiastic for me to try VBAC, however I prefer to do a C-sec again. BTW I was induced for e first, but only dilated to 4cm, bb was tiny at 2.31kg, and ended up E C-sec, WITH forceps! Hahaha, think his head got lodged in my pelvis during e contraction period (about 15 hours)

BabyKayden: wow.. ur first baby is quite heavy lei.. mine only 2.85kg den i took 12hours give birth until like i wan to faint already.. second one is 3.15kg.. 11 hours.. very long hor..

babykayden: I also heard in some forums about a Gynae called Adrian P? Not sure from which hospital, maybe TMC though.

Aparantly he is the Gynae to go to if you want VBAC! Can Try looking out for him and discuss your situation?

wah.. u girls are stil active at this time.. haha..

blessedmum,
a belated happy trs day to u as well.. fell ill during this trs day.. haha.. didnt even go for the dinner on fri...

fiona,
the tmc website has a list of things to bring (or things provided).. do take a look.. they only provide for baby.. mummy need to bring her own bah...

found it!
What to Bring For Your Stay
For maternity patients, please bring along your:
• personal nightgowns (front-open types for easier breastfeeding)
• maternity brassieres
• cardigan or dressing gown
• bedroom slippers
• sanitary belt (optional)
• sanitary towels (optional)
• polythene bags (for your soiled linen)
Note: It is advisable to have a bag ready with these necessary items packed 2 to 4 weeks befoe estimated delivery date.

We will provide the following for your newborn baby:
• baby vests
• disposable diapers
• toiletries
• a baby bag
• wrapping blanket
• a pair of mittens
Basic toiletries throughout your stay with us will be provided. However, you may also like to bring along your personal clothing, cosmetics and toiletries for a more comfortable stay. You are advised against bringing large sums of cash or valuables.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>willting</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>NY</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Babystarlet</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Autumnleaf</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
*newly join MTBs, pls address your details to me so that i can capture easily and add on to our growing list!

am having a boy boy again! saw the birdie at one glance and my hb still blur dun know where to look at. actually he was alittle disappointed that we are not having a girl, since we plan to stop at 2 kids. =p oh well

mercsboy
not able to join you all on the 19 sept, have my hb's company chalet. you all enjoy!

Autumnleaf thanks for the info

I wasnt induced for my first baby. So my chances r slim.

Saw Dr adrain's name but think he dun deliever at MAH alrdy book the package over there.
If i change gynae now i will have to pay double cause for my gynae i signed up for package too wont be able to get a refund.

rachel: congrats on your boy boy! can try for #3 lah since gov now giving bb bonus and extended ML
happy.gif

blessedmum: Caleb is a nice name. very unique. Or how abt Corey? guarantee next time your boy go to school, no one will have the same name.. but very popular in USA.

piyo: U ok? pls take care and be careful. lucky u din fall on your tummy. *hugs*

sus: last time when i had fainting spells, the nurses ask me to look down. do you carry any medicated oil with you? can rub some on your nose. take care ok?

cjteng: jovan is a nice name leh. goes well with the surname too.

babykayden: how come gynae said if bb is 3kg cannot have vaginal birth? my colleagues have 3.4 kg bb also have vaginal birth leh. not sure why your gynae insist on another C-section, maybe cos he dun want what happen the first time to happen again? but if i'm you, i will try for vaginal birth. or you may wanna consult other gynaes? there's a gynae in TMC, Paul Tseng who is very pro natural and pro VBAC.

fiona: i think can start packing hosp bag from 36 weeks onwards.

ladies, you intend to get those maternity pads or normal ones? i went to CK last weekend and bot those normal cheaper ones, cos i find the maternity pads like very big, bulky, thick and uncomfortable. are you getting disposable panties too?

yesterday we narrowed down to a few names:
1) Zachary
2) Gregory
3) Elijah
4) Dominic
....... there are 3 more but me din bring the list with me so cant remember. My hubby kind of likes Gregory while I like Zachary leh. how? draw lots?

sus : u naming ur son Caleb? hehe, my son's name's oso Caleb - named by his Godma. Then huh, my notti bro calls him "scallop".....keke... Now i dunno what to name for #3 liao, preferably start with C oso.

i oso hv giddy spells in my previous pregnancy. Besides iron pills, i brew some tonics abt twice a week to drink in the morning. You may want to try : dang (3) shen(1) 30 grams, bei (3) qi (2) 30 grams, red dates abt 10pcs, dried longan 30 grams, some wolfberries (optional). I put everything in the slow cooker + water b4 i go to bed. Then next morning, i pack the drink in a flask &amp; bring it to office to enjoy. =)

piyobaby : u take care, be extra careful when u walk. =)

sel : u oso hv fainting spells? can try the soup i mentioned abv. =)

BabyKayden : I hv frens who delivered their 1st child via c-section &amp; subsequent kids via natural, so it's not impossible. For me, my gynae allow me to choose provided i fulfil all 3 conditions (#1 baby cannot be bigger than previous baby, #2 blood pressure muz be normal, #3 i forgotten already). He did warned me if i choose natural i hv to be determined tho. else, i may end up paying fees for both labour ward &amp; operating theatre.

Fiona : i believe when u go for pre-natal course, they'll advise u what to pack &amp; when to pack. =) For me, i started packing ard 35th or 37th week - if i rem correctly. =)

Samval : let the baby decide. =) When i was preggie with my girl, we were undecided btw 2 names too... then hubby started calling her with 1 which she didn't respond, call her another 1, she kept kicking. Hence, we chose the 1 that she responded. =)

Samval : yes. that time i was either in late 2nd tri or 3rd tri already, so the response was very obvious. =) my hubby call the name loud to my tummy, then she either dun respond or kick very hard. BTW, my hubby din really talk to her, only call out the name. =)

It's funny how I've already decided on most things for this baby...with my son, he didn't even have a name till he was born! No cot, no name, everything also don't have, lol! My husband had to do a mad, mad rush to get everything together while I was still in hospital.

With this baby, we've decided to call him Isaac. For the chinese name, we kind of decided on Jun Hao, but will have to double check with the feng shui master after he is born.

Rachel,
I'm having a boy!

WillTing,
That's a good buy you've scored! Must go and tell my sister who is also preggie with her first child.

Samval (samval)&amp; Nl, thanx. hope that it will not change if not sian liao.

Samval (samval) for me.. if in this case, I will wait until labour time.. when Mil, BIL.. and his brother around.. I will ask them for which name is nice.... if all suggestion your choice.. so when your win.. hb also cant say anything .. hehehe..

tumble!! oh really yr hubby surname also MA ah...finally found someone...very hard to match chinese names rite??? sounds funny rite

JS : ur case is really different fm other pple ya? i mean, most of us are so KS for #1, everything get ready way b4hand, then come to subsequent kid, we more relax liao. For u, it's the other way round. =)

Isaac is a nice name, if i m not wrong, it's meaning has sth to do with "laughter"? He'll be a happy baby. =)

rachel: congrats to yr little boy...never mind la, can try another one next round.
sorry that u are unable to go for the gathering, hope to see u again ya.

gelato: me lor me lor, i am the super kiasu type...i pampers also bought one packet liao. most stuff prepared liao, just short of a few items and the big items nia..

merscboy : when i was in Taiwan, i was told that "Ma Yin Jiu" has a very very good name, cos' it's 13 strokes altogether. In Fengshui, they believe 13 is the BEST number. hehe... so u can consider this name... =) BTW, i m not a believer of fengshui, but fyi... =)

tumble : urs is a baby girl right? i rem i hv a pri sch classmate by the name of "Ma Xin Ru". I thot it sound very nice - so, for your ref. =)

gelato: haha...then my son can be sembawang president huh...hehe. probably chinese name going to find Yiu Long zi to name the kid lor.

merscboy : haha.. sometimes it's good to be KS... (1) no last min rush (2) no last min cash flow prob. imagine the $ we hv to come out for CNY, hospital bill, gynae fees in Jan.. so it's good that we spread out the expenses fm now on... oops! looks like to i hv to pull up my socks... =P almost nothing is done...

gelato, thanks for sharing yr tonic recipe.
like sus, i have giddy spells. few weeks ago, the nurse called to say my blood test revealed i am anemic.

gelato: ya lor, that is what i am thinking, i am thinking one mth buy one packet of pampers, can accumulate lor, or else very heartpain. then jan also have to set aside for hospital bills, massage bills etc...so may as well start preparing now. but i know i am kiasu la, coz now only 21 weeks

Back