(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

any1 knows dr. adrain normally go which hospital har? like that later he seldom go MtA later he not given all support in my delivery then how wor

suika, I also asked him got go MtA, he said he goes but I asked him which one he go often he dun wan to tell me, he ju said that most his patient will chose TMC so I think he more familiar there

mercsboy - not legs flat on bed, you lie flat on bed, then ask hubby to put his palm on our soles, then push forward .. you sure will feel the strain on your calves. that is good, cos your calves are stretched.

I tried it and it really works. no more cramps.

and yes the pain is unbearable, i always cry when i get it. Its as if you are paralyse.

pre-natal yoga is only for mummies. The ante-natal classes involve hubby's participation

mercsboy, bring the front button, easier to breastfeed. And also is better to bring disposable panties and pads (those for maternity).

sperzz: if TMC by choosing 4beded n get free upgrade then there cheaper wor but if not den TMC is actually more expensive then MtA u know

Hi all,

I have a brand new Clarins Stretchmark control 200ml (still in the box) to sell. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I will not be checking messages from this thread. Thank you.

1501633.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ladies
Philips @ TPY is having sales up to 40%!! hb just called me and ask him to grab a hair drier for me. now i eyeing on their Avent dual pump, milk bottle and teats etc (for avent is 25% discount). Sales till next friday.

i personally like avent pump, very friendly and gently to our breast as they have the petal massage pad for easy let down. but i having the manual one and was killing my fingers when pumping. have alot of good reviews from friends too, tats y looking at the dual electrical avent ones. i had a medela single electric one but find it quite harsh.

keke everyone of us has milk one, its only whether we sitmulate enough to produce more or not only. i BF my #1 till 7mths, do regret alittle that i did not work harder to BF him more. i have friends who do a better job in her 2nd round of BFing and i looking upon her to be my role model. she establish so well that she has extras for her #1!

now the price of FM is like our petrol, getting higher leh!

sperzz: you dilema abt the doc? care to share why?

me using medela PIS. bot quite sometime ago but dunno now still can use or not cos long time never use, just keep in store room. too bulky.

Samval, actually dilemma in chosing hospital. Doc find him still ok but a bit too fast for the consultation sometime will forget wat to ask him. But wat to do, near to me and is reasonable price. My last gynae is quite ex and is far...

sprezz
go for their hospital tour and decide from there, anyway it matters to you the most since you be staying there for 2-3days after delivery.

rachel: really ma, coz i heard more ppl talk about medela pump...nvr mentioned about avent...medela is more ex isnt it? have u heard any reviews on pigeon ones?

FM is what huh?

i hope to BF for 6 months also but i am a working mother, think it will be difficult to excuse myself to express milk during office hours lor...somemore its very troublesome to bring along all the stuff and the cooler still...haiz...

i'm thinking if possible to BF as long as possible ba coz my office here got fridge and our toilet is only for our use....

I'll be gg to meet the HR mgr soon...wish me luck on my increment...praying hard

mercsboy
medela has their wide range of pump and they are good in some of the models too. in terms of portable ones for mums on the go and working mothers. hmm pigeon ones not much friend i know using, so no comment.

the last round of BFing, my ex-working environment was not friendly to have me doing the pumping. ended up so poor thing got to hide in a toilet cubicle to pump and do it quickly after swallow down my lunch. it will be so blessed to have nursing room in the company.

FM= Formula milk

rachel: nursing room? no way, i doubt companies will be so encouraging....like my company, i hv to hide my pregnancy incase it affects my increment...and i think i've let the cat out of the bag yest coz someone saw me chatting in this forum :-(

suika: good luck
happy.gif

i think i will also go for the hosp tour at Mt. A before really deciding TMC or MT. A.

mercsboy: lucky my company is very pro family so i can just pop into any unused meeting/director's room to pump lor. suggest if gonna express during office hrs, its better to bring the manual pump. depends on you lah.

samval: Thanks! Will go meet at 3pm.

how to go abt the tour har? i keep seeing u all mentioning that...juz go to MtA and tell them i wana see their rooms and facilities?

samval: i hide it liao....he touch my computer when i went to copier m/c and after that he go tell my boss and he oso ask ard *faint*

suika: i think can call them up to find out what time they do hosp tour. i think got timing wan leh.

huh? how come your colleague touch your comp leh? and he tell your boss and ask ard abt what?

rachel: my office also no privacy leh...my level toilet only 2 cubicles, and there are more than 10 girls here, so if i use the toilet for too long, i guess will be inconvenient for them, unless they understand la (but then there are a few unmarried girls here, so i doubt they will understand). nursing room, wait long long man...then i only have one small little meeting room here, if i use electric, guess everyone can hear the sound ah...

samval: the 1 who touch is 1 of the bosses here...so i saw liao oso dare not say anything...he ask his sub if i'm pregnant...lucky they all thought i'm having withdrawal symptoms due to smoking....but all are guessing now lor

mercsboy: electric pump ex anot?

i whole day no take med for my MS now feeling very 'xin ku' sia...hope later i don't puke inside the meeting room....hahaha

suika: i think quite ex leh the electric pump...i heard dual one is $700...single one shd be $300+ ba...

good luck to yr increment huh...i have to wait long long

suika: i think for your case right now, its better to tell your immediate superior and HR. for me i told my immediate superior (got 3 bosses) then my team-mates (in case i on sick leave and they can back me up) and also HR. the rest of the colleagues, no need to tell so fast. since one of your bosses saw already, i think its better to be straight with them. if they ask why earlier din tell, just tell them that it took you sometime to confirm the pregnancy and wait for it to be more stable first. aft all, i think you are almost ending the 1st trimester so no harm telling.

you also smoke ah? can tahan or not ah? i also smoke more than 10 years liao....

electric pump (the normal ones) not that ex, but seriously not worth buying. i bot one medela electric pump and gave up, so bot the medela PIS. the only pump worth buying in the market now is Medela PIS or Avent (the dual pump - similar features as Medela PIS) type.

samval: he not my direct boss...juz my company very different...it's very pure jap co. mostly japs so all japs r "bosses"

i now only 9wks....still got 3 more wks to go ley :-( think hv to let them know soon liao....now very busy they wun let me take so much mc or leave 1...hv to tahan till end of july

me also smoker for more than 10yrs too but i've been cutting down alot since last yr liao and since i've got six sense on my pregnancy i cut down even more till only 1 or 2 sticks each day...since MS starts i can't even eat not to say smoke...hahaha my bb's helping me to quit ;-)

how much is the pump?

mercsboy
pumping milk is nothing to be shy/ashame about. one friend actually vy brave and pump at her desk, using a nursing cover to shield herself while she work!

a good electric pump cost ard 600 - 700 at least.

suika: last time i also used to smoke...but when i get married, i decided to quit...and just nice i was sick for a few days and smoking becomes yucky, so i took the chance to quit, and now, i cant stand cigarettes smell, always scold my hubby for smoking near me...

rachel: ya i knw its nothing to be ashame of but when u have mostly old man in the office and open concept with contractors/technicians walking in &amp; out...how to do it huh...cannot la..

suika: alamak jap co ah? they very what wan leh. this cannot that cannot. dunno your company like that anot?

mercsboy: PIS => Pump In Style. its one of the better range of Medela brands. There is similar one from Avent too but i donno called what. Issis i think or something like that. Both functions the same way. think cost around 700-800 plus wor. but its worth the investment. next time for #2 or #3 still can use.

haha me also cant stand the smell of ciggi since MS started...

wow NL. if you din say anything ah, i would have forgotten the time.... now very sleepy leh. another 1/2 hour more to go. gotta fetch my two kids from semb today then head home to sengkang. dunno by the time i reach home will be dead tired or not.

mercsboy: wah go and trim eyebrow ah? at where? you got do facial or not? i noticed my face very dry leh.

Hi All....mi back liao

mercsboy: u oso smoker? hehee seems like quite a few ex-smoker :) I'm trying to get my hb to quit smoking too...

samval: jap co is like that 1 but mine still quite ok juz $$ not enuff la...hahaha and i just rejected my increment... :p

now no more stains but hv alot of discharge...i read it's normal

me today working late
sad.gif
haiz think all gg home soon nobody chat here with me

sperzz: mi chinese too....u?

samval: ya...i realised i got alot of white slight yellowish discharge leh, gotto change more panty liner lor..

i go touch up my eyebrow embroidery lor...booked 4 mths in advance one at bishan. i tell u hor, my whole life i never do facial before leh, usually i do mask at home, and i use hazeline snow for my pimples, works most of the time..

you also 5.30 finish work one ah...

suika: why u rejected the increment? ya, i was ex smoker, smoke for around 10 yrs also...just quit before i got married lor...my hubby ah, hard to ask him to quit la

suika: yo u reject cos no good, not enuff or they offer then wanted something else in return (like have to work late lah, sat lah etc etc)??

mercsboy &amp; sperzz: too little lor so reject ask for more lor...all others getting more then me but no do more work then me...everytime me the lowest...not right ley

mercsboy: mi oso off work 5.30 ley...heehee
eyebrow embroidery pain anot har? i wana do very long liao but scare later do liao ugly wor...u do how much har?

Back