(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

oh yes talking abt maternity wear, topshop is having GSS sale till 20 Jul. Wife managed to get some maternity pants from there. Comparing the price of the skirts and pants we saw from maternity shops in shopping centres ($70-$90), I think those from Topshop like more wuhua because of the huge discounts and of a label too. Spent $200 on topshop maternity wear last week. Hope that helps.

edit: UOB card members get 15% on regular items and additional 10% on discounted items or is it vice versa, can't rem but uob card gets more discounts.

me also leh...my bottoms i have been wearing maternity wear already, cos more comfortable ma, today i also wearing the maternity jeans...and my old top la. yday i also just bought a maternity dress $69.90 leh...so ex and heartpain.
top shop maternity wear only at wisma one rite.

samval, seems like we are in the same shoes. My MS was better for a while but now seems to come back and worse. And I realised that whenever my breasts become very sore, the MS is also bad. Think the hormones level still very high??

deluxe, I switched to flats couple of weeks back already when I am about 10 weeks I think. But I also wear wedges as some of my pants are a little long so need the additional height. But they are comfortable shoes so ok.

miyuki, for my last pregnancy I just rub the oil in the day after my bath and again at night after bath. Didnt follow the instruction and no stretch marks
happy.gif
THis time round, i am lazier, hb only rub for me at night
happy.gif

cherryale: ya lor. MS seems like on off. thought shld be getting better sia.
sad.gif

me also started wearing maternity clothes. but some is still too big and not nice when wear cos stomach not that big yet lor.

any of you stomach very big already?

suika (suika) ya here lor. haha. just dun talk to much personal thing to them..
happy.gif

Ya I also lazy to walk and now also dun know where can buy those cheap cloth.at the moment I only buy 2 pants 3 quart want.. and 2 cloths. Some cloth the design not nice leh.. too flower.. really not much cloth to choose.

cjteng: myths or not i don't really know... but heard that too much nuts can caused asthma and nuts allergy to the bb... perhaps just eat moderate...

samval: i think my tummy quite obvious already...a small bump lor...after all i am approaching 4 mths liao...

miyuki: nuts also cannot eat too much ma...aiyo...very cham leh...

I feel short in flats... lol

ange i also have history of falling down esp on the stairs. Now office on top flr of shophouse n new appt on 3rd flr, no lift, have to be very careful and hold handrails.

miyuki i asked the clarins sales girl and she said washing off is not compulsory, but supposed to be more effective. She said applying the oil after taking shower then use cool water to rinse, no need to use soap.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

de_luxe: walking the stairs is good exercise. hehe I make it a point to walk up the stairs whenever possible. But I've got a bad knee (been aching actually) so I usually take lifts or escalators down.

Hope lunch was good for all.

wow i noticed that some mtbs with the same edd as my wife have already confirmed the gender. Wife's gynae mentioned can agar-agar the gender liao but she will confirm with us at our next scan.

mercsboy: I think matwear only at wisma. didn't notice that if u didn't mention because I was at bugis topshop and there were no matwear.

daddytobe: huh...u are the thorn among the flowers huh...my hubby cant be bothered to read the forum and he mentioned that reading too much also not so good...hehe...

so many posts liao.. haha.. u all so fast...

cjteng,
yup.. i'm still hving the sng sng pain.. more like muscle ache..

i had pain in the stomach last nite too... bt much better after i PS twice.. must be constipation lo.. a few days didnt PS liao...

still got a long day at work... sianz.. my sch having open hse.. loads of preparation to do... haiz..

Miyuki1 (miyuki1) ok. I stop eating liao.

sel (selenal) me also. yesterday while siting in the bed,can feel there is something pulling.. haiz..

samval, i only started to wear the bottoms but not the top. Same reason, stomach not big the tops look weird. So I am thinking whether i should go and get some babydoll tops that are suitable for work and long enough to cover the maternity pants band. Hoepfully for us the MS will stop soon!

miyuki, I like the clarins oil a lot. Didnt find it oily. I think I like the smell, esp after bath, when hb massaged the oil in and give me a bit of back rub, makes me fall asleep very quickly.

cherryale: u using clarins oil now har? how to apply? i heard after bath apply the oil den wash off again wor.....is that true?

suika, that is the recommended way but I never follow cos I dun want to wash off the oil. In fact when I go to clarins institute for body treatment, they also do not wash off the oil. They just massage in the oil. I have been doing this since my first pregnancy and continue to use their oil even after I gave birth cos I simply love the smell
happy.gif

mercsboy: moderation la... for bb good...

cjteng: hee...
happy.gif

de_luxe / cherryale: Thanks for your information. Think i will try alternate ways. Weekdays: bath already then apply and rinse. come to work cannot be too oily... uncomfortable also dont know where to bath. hee...Weekends: bath already then apply dont need to follow with cool shower anyway staying at home oily abit nvm... :p

Miyuki1 (miyuki1) just now the man still come in office and give us the nuts.. so i tel my colleague enough for me.. hehe

cjteng: hahaha...but i feel bad about it... but thought should at least let you know first. :p

suika: yeah... at home anytime also can wash away...usually before i follow up with a cool shower... i will leave it for a few mins before rinse it...

Miyuki1 (miyuki1) wei.. dun worries.. it good to tel me..
happy.gif
hehehe since like the oil wan, abit confuse hor.. I think I not that hard working.. hehe

cjteng: but if its effective really need to be diligent... really no choice... when think of those marks when wearing bikini?? or husband saw those marks?? run away from u??? hahhaha

I also not those hardworking type but really no choice...

haizzz.....sit here blurz blurz n vomited....lucky enuff time to cover mouth sia......there goes my lunch again

Miyuki1 (miyuki1) ya lor. haha no choice have to apply. hehe my stomach very full and walk here and there.. a few colleage come and touch and feel my stomach.. and talk to my baby. hahah dame funny.

suika (suika) you ok? try to drink so hot water..will feel better.

cjteng: i think might b i drink too much water today...haizzz

my colleagues even say wait till i better she'll feed me with more food......faint i here worrying on stretchmark n there they wana make mi like a pig.....but very nice of them lor

is it true preggie woman tend to get hormones overflow, get too emotional????

had a mini argument with my hub. den end up crying for half an hour........

find myself so abnormal...

Nl: it's common de.... i even worst...sit there watch TV den dun noe think wad n started crying for nothing.... heehee

NI: yes yes....emotional lor...me also, just small things can get so fed up...dont feel abnormal, i am the same like u....

samval: my turn to headache now...after put put, the head so pain and heavy...

ninilicious: its normal and good to cry it out if not everything also in the heart not so healthy. Have to learn to manage it with positive heart so that after birth won't have Postnatal Depression. I also find myself quite emotional nowadays and now just learn to manage it positively.

suika (suika) hehe. ya some time eat too much will scare.
happy.gif
now me also very boring.. alway sick of thinking later what to eat for my dinner.. all the food since to be very sick lor..

my mil wants to move in with us. saying for tonite, but i worried she will not move out.

chinese saying, "ask god in easy, ask god out is very difficult"

i had 3 bad yrs of marriage when living in wif mil and sil. so i dun wan that tp happened. esp when i am preggie. haiz

its a long story

why we move out is bcos, i have a SIL that has a crazy husband, that quarrels non stop everyday, to the extend of turning violence. till its disturbing me and my hub's life.

now MIL wants to move in with the SIL's daughter, in fear of the crazy man hurting the precious. HOW ABT ME?! i have 2 lifes with me!

sob sob

mercsboy: lol :D

NI: I'm curious like Miyuki1; what's ur MIL's intention?

My wife and I just shifted out from my parents'. Though there wasn't any serious unhappiness, we decided to shift out to prevent such things from happening. but when the bb is born, i'll still ask my parents to do confinement
happy.gif

NI: meaning ur MIL is giving up her own home to ur SIL and moving in with u? haiz, sometimes there are times really bo bian. How abt discussing with ur hubby?

NI: I cry for no reason also.. or rather.. for silly reasons. Hahaha And once I start, takes awhile to stop.

And yes, the MIL. Tricky situation. If my MIL ever tells me that... even for one night... I think i'll faint first.

Nl: ur MIL n grand daughter move in to ur side? but what abt ur SIL? so she still staying there la.....it's not easy to reject her esp u r the daughter-in-law oni....let ur husband go reject them

ninilicious: I am sorry to hear that... I know it will be hard on you. If for me I would think the same especially when you are pregnant you would want more attention and hubby to think more for you and bb sake. Hang on there becos I dont think you would want to end up like your SIL situation. I am sure that you know your hubby have no choice to reject his mum.

You might want your husband to talk to your sil since she is the main lead. It may not be your business but since it is affecting your life i think your husband should step in and tell her that either divorce or put up with it becos this situation is not going to happen once only... there will be more to come and not possible everytime like this situation happened then move into yr place to stay. Tell him that you don't mind his mum to stay in for a few days but not under this kind of circumstances. Make him understand that you are not picking on anyone and make him understand your point.

suika: you brought up a good point there. Always let the son speak to the mother. If we as daughter in laws say anything, we'll be condemned as the evil ones. Sigh

Back