(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

giggler: foetus is not inside the womb, is located at fallopian tube, gynac have to cut the fallopian tube and remove the foetus...

sperzz: that helps in saving u from labour pain n the extra costs for emergency c-sec.....coz they will wheel u to the delivery room first den to the op....that's extra charges for nothing so i believe most of them finds that there's no need to go thru all those mah

I found a list of name my husband list out for my gal this morning and I called him to check with 1 of the name he chosen as I cannot find in the web for the meaning. Then he told mi mayb is a special name then asked him where to keep it, u know wat he get the names for lady footballl player. He forever football player name even our son name also from player name

sus : i agree with you. I might hv lost my gal, & might not be able to conceive my boy if modern technology is not available. They're really gifts to me & my family. =)

sperzz : i wanna Dec bb, but can't hv. You wanna Jan bb, but doc advise dec... hehe... nvm lah, bb healthy most important. =) If u hv a Christmas bb, next time u celebrate ur gal's birthday, oso celebrate for me, ok? hehe... *thick skinned*

i think my gynae will recommend week 38 to 39, he may not approve anything over 39 weeks.

sperzz: he wana to have his own soccer team har? heehee

my hb kind of approved to name our son Kieran Chiew...heehee

Rachel: pls help mi update

sperzz, Woody willing to do it on Xmas? My prev gynae not willing to operate on PH. That's why I so happy that this current gynae ok to operate on 2nd day of CNY. Most gynae will think that 39weeks too late leh.

Samval, the thing is there's no sac on the scan also leh. I went thru 2 epi c-section and enjoyed the process.

gelato, my EDD is ard 5-9th Feb 09. For me, I prefer Fri so that I can celebrate his 1st bday on Sat, his actual day.
happy.gif
What happened when you conceive your 2 kids?

suika, gynae will want us to have c-section latest by 38weeks, depend on bb's size also. Cos they scared of wound rupture. Happy for you that you got name for your bb liao. Me still having headache.

willting, if cut fallopian tube, then she can have other bb or not?

sus: i oso thinking of induce...heeeheee so my boi can come out earlier :p
den i can start bathing during CNY.... my thinking like very bad hor

giggler: I also not sure. Didnt ask him yet. He been asking mi twice when I wan to give birth but I no tell him any ans yet.

suika: you finally confirm on Kieran, managed to convince ur hubby le ah???

sperzz: den female soccer player is what name? maybe got cool cool name also not bad mah...

gelato: you are dec baby ah? me also leh... hahaha. i dun think i wanna induce or c-sec. just letting nature take its course, see when baby wants to come out loh, most likely mid jan

giggler: that name was temp oni...must wait till he really says ok...when i tok to him yest he was like...oh that name ok lor not bad....den Kieran lor...haizzz

suika: I dunno wat my gynae would say if I was to tell him about induction =p Cos he very pro-natural.. ur gynae doesnt mind? I also hope bb will come out earlier.. but not scared of more pain with induction (according to samval)?

flo: ya, fallopian tube is small so if a foetus is inside and foetus will grow, if too late to remove, fallopian tube will burst...

giggler: we have 2 fallopian tubes, right and left, if one cut, still have another one...she still can have bb...

sperzz, Woody didn’t give you any date range to choose? Pronounce as "dry-ni"?

gelato, your bday on Xmas?

suika, at least your hb finally ok with Kieran. So far, whatever name I suggest, hb also dun like. Sigh

sperzz: your bb ger name sounds cheem... but reminds me of my coll, name Dinnie.

suika: induce will pain one ah? but i thought usually gynaes dun induce us, unless the baby is overdue, more than 40 weeks???

Samval : hehe... mummies think alike... ya lor, my gal will be in P1 next year, else not so headache.

Giggler : My #1 not even engaged when i was already in labour, head stucked somewhere, heartbeat drop, umblical cord went round the neck - ended up emergency c section. Then #2 was difficult to conceive, tried for 1 full year, went thru fertility treatment.

if cut fallopian tube, chances of getting pregnant again will reduce by 50%, if i m not wrong.

ni : ya, i m a Christmas bb, to be exact. haha... pple get 2 presents (b'day & Christmas) in a year, i only get 1 (b'day cum Christmas)... hahaha...

ni: shd b confirm for now...heheee

sus: my gynea till now oso no mention anything to me on all these yet....so i oso dun noe what i shd consider

suika: my hubby also. very non-participative one. ask him about this and dat, he damn chin chai, dun give much comments de. even my bb's name, Kyan, he also not much comments, den i keep kyan here kyan there. den he agreed to that name one... i always tell him, this is MY baby! me and mario's baby. not his. :p hahaha

sus: me wanna induce cos i dont wan ox bb leh. cos rat more compatible according to our horoscope lah. but of course if gynae said cannot due to medical reasons, then we will go per what gynae says. my 1st was induced cos i had high blood pressure towards end of preg. 2nd one also induce cos during routine check-up i was already 3cm dialated and still walking around shopping.

gelato/ni: Im also a Dec bb =)

sperzz: how to pronounce the name? quite interesting, havent seen it b4.

suika: good good that u have confirmed the name =) we still ding dong wat to call, cos parents say one thing, PIL say another =p

gelato: i also want dec baby to celebrate bday with me! but dec will be too early and premature for me. so for the sake of his health, tong till early jan lar....

samval: i also prefer to have rat baby. ox are known to be more stubborn and hardworking...

hi all, busy reading all the posts but i think i missed some.....

i read abt FM, u can tell the nurse in the hosp wat kind u want..... is free, they come in a small bottle (1 time feed)..... i think they have various, i was in total bf for my 1st one but when she admitted for joundice i op for Enfa when i was not there to BF her. when discharged, asked for a few more bottles (they gave me another 5 btls if me not wrong). if u think not suitable, tell ur PD, normally they have sample to give u (the 400grm).

as for c-sec, my 1st one was on c-sec because i chicken out on my 32nd week so my gynea told me not advisable to do it b4 38wks so mine was like 10 days b4 my edd. this one, i wanna try for natural (hopefully not chicken out like last time).

samval, was tat you that said u dun want ox baby?
Ox year will only start on the 26th Jan so anytime b4 tat is still a rat bb ;)

oh, and abt EDD..... was told tat the most accurate is base on the 8th weeks scan, from the scan it'll actually tell u the EDD, not fr your LMP

gelato: ya S'pore Zoo.

意外发生在今天中午12时左右。男子不知何故跌进老虎园,老虎立即扑上前攻击他。

动物园的工作人员第一时间进入老虎园救人。可是男子被抢救上来时已受重伤,当场宣告不治。

so many dec mummies. haha. so most of us are saggitaurus??? Saggitaraus are known to more attractive, freedom-loving and friendly! kekekeke...

actually, i also want a dec bb but it'll be to early for me
sad.gif

my edd actually is on 22/01 so unless the bb wanna come out early by herself, i've no chance to even op for s-sec on 31/12 (gynea says,"NO")

april1: i also wan dec baby, but cannot lar, for the sake of bb health. SHITZ! should have make love earlier hor. one month earlier!!!!!

sperzz: u still on MC ah? hahaha. my manager, asst manager, and senior all out for meeting, so i damn damn damn 'eng' today!

Did someone ask about cleaning of used sterilizer? I think use lemon juice and baking soda to clean should be more than sufficient.

april1: i think vinegar is used to remove the stain stuck at the bottom of the sterilizer yeah? Heard of that before too.

ni: I think use either lemon juice or vinegar to wash would be a cheaper option than to use washing detergent?

flo: huh? i never use any sterilizer tablets b4 so sorry dun know how to answer
sad.gif

oh, tat is what vinegar for, kekeke!
i was told to do so every now and den but since i only sterilize my girl bottles every 4-7 days so only clean the ster. once a month. (my girl has 4 bottles)

Hi ladies...today my turn to be under the weather...blocked nose and woke up feeling giddy wif bad aching body....went to see woody and was given 2 days ML...

Our boi now abt 1480g at 29 weeks, woody say his head is down and explained that as bb get heavier, will feel some pain near the vaginal / pelvic area which is perfectly normal....

finally remember to jump onto his weighing scale for the very 1st time and now weighing a whopping 65.8kg which is pretty similar to my weighing scale at home...

for SCBB donation....would have to contact them directly for d nec documentations and to bring along the kit at point of labour...

Back