(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

puppylove: welcome to our thread!
happy.gif

pluf: really hope that it is the sensor and not cctv camera. ya, if u can, go n check it out also. i was given this number to call 63769158 which is vivo's management office. the girl who answered told me that yes that was a camera, that's why i was very shocked. i only hope she has made a mistake on that. understand how violated u are feeling now...

piyo: i know the doc who is the president of the bf society. if it is true that is the cctv, i can write in to them for assistance.

any1 had Giggler hp#. I think she is keen on hte gathering is juz that she not so active in the thread. Can some1 inform her abt the gathering.

yiwen....dat was the formula given wor...however im taking it as a guide only...my boi is abt 7.6kg and shd have total intake of over 1L per day but he's not as well.....on the average abt 800ml....just finished a 'fight' wif him....screaming so loudly during milk....not sure why as well...

Ladies, I am going to see if I can get down to Vivo City tommorow.. Coz I jam pack with errands.... I am going to ask the other mummy whom I always go to Vivo city to check... CCTV , she go hwaxin , bb swimming. ah... CCTV if in the breasfeeding compartment .VIVo City is dead!track people who will shoplift not people who they think might steal milk!!!

Ladies ah..
No one interested to join me in June when bb 5 mths old for swimming?? I need 4 momies on Saturday!!

PAT,

I was so angry.. but I remember the one opp mothercare, got a row of sink n bb changing table and at the end are compartments like changing room cubicle with a curtain to cover.

In the cubicle is an arm chair and side table.. Is the CCTV in the compartment. or it is in the General areas within the Nursing room. Sorry cnt remember seeing a couch!

Hi dazed
I've just transferred $13.50 to you by IB.
Initials: MGTEO SMH
Reference No: 2258724381

Thanks. Will confirm with you again on the collection. Most probably my hubby will collect on weekday from Jurong East St 21.

pat, which room r u refering to? jialet! i always go to the nursing rm to bf leh...but the rm i went no couch one.

the one i went is beside toyrus and its a rm which has a sink, changing area, a seat & can be locked up.

im definitely going to complain if it's the rm!

Hair loss shampoo:
Mummies can go to Robinson to get the hair loss shampoo...

The brand I mentioned Audace.abt $10, phyto - the brand cherry introduce (higher end brand) now got either bundle promotion or 20%

Otherwise can also try Rene Furterer also quite good

today mine first day @ work. jewel girl best! nv drink milk at all! i left home ard 11.45am and reach home @ 7pm. between this time, she cried & cried and dun want milk...so heartpain to see her teary eyes when i reached home that i keep bfing her...then she puke out alot too..haiz...

hopefully next week will be better...

mint: huh...coz give her bottle she dont want huh....

why latch also got problem dont latch also got problem..haiz...
bf is tough man...lets hang on...

pluf: the nursing room i went to today is opp mothercare and next to the ladies. this is a cubicle on its own, with a door that u can lock. there is a cushion bench inside and right above at the ceiling is what looked like a camera, black and round with a red flash light. r we talking abt the same place? dun b angry first, maybe it cld really b as puppylove say is a sensor? then the vivo mngt gal must b duno what she is talking about to tell me yes, camera. duh..

<font color="119911">willting</font>,
so do yr bb consider a preterm bb?

<font color="119911">gelato</font>,
mentioning abt birth weight, my massage lady also mentioned that her sis's kid also 4.5kg and another one 4kg. somemore natural birth. ai-yo...must be pushing till siao...

<font color="119911">gernise sing jing xi </font>,
hmm..yr bb drinking 120ml every 2hr consider good liao. my boy is also gg 4mth (actual age is only 2mth) but drink 120ml every 3hr. my boy is also a merlion/er ni bb. so burping and feeding him for his first 2 mth are major task. will take 1 hr to feed and 20mins-1hr to burp. but currently, situation has improved. his feeding only took 10mins if he is super hungry to 45mins. last time, we feed him 30ml every hr cos he cannot intake so much milk at one go. maybe u can give yr gar small amt but more meals.

<font color="119911">pat/pluf</font>,
mentioning abt CCTV or sensor in the nursing rm. my office toilet also like that. think shd be sensor lah cos the light in the toilet only on when it detect movement. so can't they plc CCTV in the toilet mah...

so Pat , maybe u want to voice out to stomps or wrote to strait times forums.

Mercs;
Am checking it out too.. But the one I see the clip r non slip one... So now thinking how.. LOL

Wow u can tahan when he go balcony smoke? Still can smell... Won't urge u to pick up again?

Jialat... Think i'm not only getting forgetful .. I also getting more retard... Piangz ..... Now then ask u after so long...

ya mercs, my girl reject bottle one...lucky my working hrs not so long...at most she missed one feed only...hope she learns lor...

pat, think the rm u mention is the one i went...

fluffy, u going vivo to check? should be the second floor one..besides toyrus..can update us here...i might be one of the victims leh

fluffy: Yes, opp mothercare, nxt to toys r us. just next to the ladies. is a stand alone room with seat, bb changing table, sink and with lock. ok can u help us to check and solve all our doubts? maybe can call the mngt and ask to speak to their boss to clarify? the other nursing room at GV side also same thing got the round black 'camera' at the ceiling but someone put a black tape to cover over it liao.

mint: oh dear poor jewel gal n must b miss mummy too much too

mummies....need some advise here...bb Z took his 2nd dose of 6in1 on mon....the same night develop fever - fluctuating till the next day...

his feeds dropped from the usual 150ml which he finish in like 20mins to current 100-130ml in 1hr....he seem to be crying &amp; screaming very loudly (loud pitch) till face super red &amp; big drops of tears b4 reluctantly feed....any cause for concern?

fluffy: some handmade clips also very nice leh...how i wish for a girl...can ban mei mei...haha

balcony smoke not so bad la...smell wont come in coz he face out...my balcony no grilles yet ma...

piyo: i saw your weaning formality yesterday. My mum said the biscuit thingy is not to help prevent drooling, the biscuit thingy called ‘pong piang’ so bb taste and will ‘pong pong’ mean chubby....haha

hi mummies....me &amp; sel coming!!!

Date: 13 Jun
Venue: EMQ (West Coast)
Time: 10am~4pm

Attendance:
1) sperzz &amp; delia
2) ni &amp; kyan
3) flo &amp; victoria
4) cheekgal &amp; Brayden
5) blessedmum + daddy &amp; cayden
6) bb starlet &amp; Crystal
7) sus &amp; daddy + caleb
8) dazed &amp; jiahe
9) cjteng &amp; Jovan
10) bunny + daddy &amp; matthias
11) Pluff &amp; bb ( :p)
12) shann &amp; babyern
13) cherryale &amp; Ashley
14) piyo &amp; Zethan
15) Ange &amp; Jon
16) Kelly &amp; LeAnn
17) willting &amp; Juvius
18) Gwen &amp; Tristan
19) suika &amp; Kevan
20) janjan &amp; shyan
21) sher &amp; gernise
22) PAT + daddy &amp; johnny boy
23) Precious_bb &amp; Jensen
24) laugh + daddy &amp; Adler
25) m_int &amp; jewel
26) Miaiko + daddy &amp; Charlotte
27) cheryl83 + kayden
28) gelato &amp; Caden
29) sel + Jaidyn
30) mercsboy + kyler

can i know the talk wat time huh...

hi mummies....me &amp; sel coming!!!

Date: 13 Jun
Venue: EMQ (West Coast)
Time: 10am~4pm

Attendance:
1) sperzz &amp; delia
2) ni &amp; kyan
3) flo &amp; victoria
4) cheekgal &amp; Brayden
5) blessedmum + daddy &amp; cayden
6) bb starlet &amp; Crystal
7) sus &amp; daddy + caleb
8) dazed &amp; jiahe
9) cjteng &amp; Jovan
10) bunny + daddy &amp; matthias
11) Pluff &amp; bb ( :p)
12) shann &amp; babyern
13) cherryale &amp; Ashley
14) piyo &amp; Zethan
15) Ange &amp; Jon
16) Kelly &amp; LeAnn
17) willting &amp; Juvius
18) Gwen &amp; Tristan
19) suika &amp; Kevan
20) janjan &amp; shyan
21) sher &amp; gernise
22) PAT + daddy &amp; johnny boy
23) Precious_bb &amp; Jensen
24) laugh + daddy &amp; Adler
25) m_int &amp; jewel
26) Miaiko + daddy &amp; Charlotte
27) cheryl83 + kayden
28) gelato &amp; Caden
29) sel &amp; Jaidyn
30) mercsboy &amp; kyler

can i know the talk wat time huh...

pat: normally those mtce office staff are just recept/admin, they wouldnt know what is the dome shape thing...
can u wait a few days before u complain, let me check with my manager what is that 1st...coz i am in maintenance line too...usually camera wont have those red blinking lights

afcai (afcai): wa, compare to you, my baby is much more easy to feed. my husband and inlaw always ask me to increase and when she cry they ask me to feed her. I dont like it as i find that sometime she cry is not because she is hungry.

Gymboree orders
Mummies who placed orders with me no need to transfer to me first... As I dunno the xchange rate bank charging based on the particular day gymboree bill them and also diff bank diff rates..

June gathering
I can't confirm attendance as 12th is #1's 2nd birthday... Still have not confirm which day to celebrate for her.. Or maybe oversea.., can I confirm as date nearer?

Mercs;
I mean his body will have the smell one ma...

My dog will bark if he smell smoking.. LOL...

LOL... Right... I doll her till all my money spend on her and I have nothing for myself for 2 yrs... Think going to be another few years cos of #2 LOL..

Chere;
I love girls... They are more sweet , tie xin.. Maybe my whole family also girls... Doll them pretty ... Let them learn piano, dance, etc... Keke

But also big pocket burnt!!! LOL...

mercsboy: ya, let's find out first b4 taking any action. it sounds very likely to b a sensor so ladies dun panic yet. bcos of wat the receptionist said that it is a camera but may be wrong. it just does not make sense to have a cam in a nursing room in the first plc!!

piyo: i saw bb z eating drumstick. so so cute lor! regarding fever, johny boy kana too after 2nd 6 in 1 jab. went to 37.8 lasted for almost a day. it went off after i gave him his paracetamol. but everytime he go for his jab right, that evening he will be very cranky, same lor, can scream and cry until face all red for no reason. sleep only when he cry until tired. very traumatising for me. i really dunno why. nw i am v scared of bringing him for any jab actually.

mint,
okie.. willl take pic if i go down tml.. cos morning got viewing apptmt... so dunno if dh want to go as tml is sat...

but we plannin to go vivo as we wan to go toyrus kekek just nice... will update if u ladies if i'm there

hi mummies,
just curious to know why this gathering is called 6mth gathering cos our bb only 5mth next mth mah....

can anyone advise what time is the gathering cos need to see if I can make it.

<font color="119911">gernise sing jing xi</font>,
true, when bb cry, they can't be always hunger. they are other possiblities like discomfort, need huggies, need change, need burp, cranky due to can't slp etc... intially, my mum also like that, bb cry will say give feed. i tell her bb only consume milk 1-1.5hr earlier only still want milk. but now, she is ok....will carry him cos my boy usually will get cranky when he can't slp(want to slp but still can't slp).

Sperzz: I think I'd prefer to have non spicy stuffs. Have been told to keep away from spicy &amp; oily food. Still on medication for gastritis &amp; will have to go for review again.

Pat...he's frowning when tasting drumstick...must be weird for him!
the thing is dat it's been 5 days since he took his jab and has just started the high pitched screaming, angry red face, tears etc before &amp; amid feed....wonder if there's anything wrong if not the usual post jab crankiness....im realli concerned!

hi ladies, those who ordered sling, please transfer $13.50 to me. posb savings 055119783. also, please indicate where you are collecting from so that i can leave the slings at my mom's.

collection location:
jurong east st 21 near IMM(weekday before 8pm)
jurong west ave 5 (weekends)
suntec/marina sq/millenia walk (weekday between 12-1pm)
cityhall (weekday 6.30pm or so)

S1 - 11
dazed
jolene
blessedmum (JE)(Paid)
sus (Paid) (JW)
laugh (paid)
ashley
bunny (paid) (city hall)
daymoon
princess panda
gwen
gelato (Paid) (by bunny)

S2 - 1
kamy - to change to S3

S3 - 2
emq (JE)(Paid)
mgteo (JE)(Paid)

The Positive Infant workshop is nice, but I don't think we are able to have that. Cos will need at least 2 rooms for that. We'll need a space to hold the workshop &amp; another to hold the other people not taking part. Also, I believe they need plenty of clean space for bb to lie down, plus using some exercise ball for bb Yoga... think venue not very suitable.

afcai:my bb girl even she want to sleep she need me to carry and pamper her. very tiring. i just bought a pacifier for her, is it ok for her to suck that often?
ha just now i am wondering why is it call 6mth gathering too. its my first time going to the gathering. excited to see other babies***

piyo: your bb look so cute with the drumstick.

initally, my boy also want to be carried to slp but now, he is ok to slp on his own(OF COS, MUST PAT his BUM) and his tutu. he got many slp plc fr yao lan, jie jie mattress, bed, pin and needles playpen and rocker (like best). can't help but give in to tutu. for pacifier, it depends on bb too. he only want tutu(sometimes suck for comfort but he still not gd in eating tutu cos always drop out) when slp. but if he is tired then he won't think of tutu. if I carry him, he dun need tuttu.

afcai: my girl will cry when her pacifier drop out unless she is very tired. wa, your son got alot of method for him to sleep. haha (yao lan, jie jie mattress, bed, pin and needles playpen and rocker )

mercs > try for a 2nd bb gal,den can ban mei mei.

fluffy > wanna check with u,u got include in my gymboree order?
any other clips pictures? wat's e price range.txs

gelato > me also tryn to persuade my hb to go,guys!@!!!!!!

Ladies > my gal now dun latch on liao,ever since me go back to work.any of u same issue?

afcai: we just call it the 6 month gathering cos, some of our babies will be almost 6 months by then... or even 6 months over. but mine will only be 5.5 month by then =)

no choice got to make him to slp somy mum and I tried lot of method. if not, think we will be siao if he dun slp, then he will be cranky.

no lah, not SAHM. how I wish to be tai tai..haa..fat hope only....me staying at west side - bt gombak. u leh?? currently, still on ML (end on 19/5) but will take extended 1 mth paid leave (clear last yr leave plus current child sick leave). what's abt u?

Bbstarlet: Is your guy the sporty kind? there's a gym above the function room... or tennis courts... but courts must book, think FOC...

Back