(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

its ok sam. Have send yours out yday or monday i guess. Ya thats what i dun like where theres no sleeping position. Haiz y is it so hard to find stroller? Is like picking a husband!
 


snowger/jess,
I'm not ready to be a mother too coz bb comes into our life unintentional after married for many years. We never expected the little one will join us as a family, thought there will be only two of us forever. After giving birth, I do miss the time of 1 to 1, we can go anywhere and anytime without worried bb. Nowadays wants to spend 1 to 1 time for few hrs like going for movie or outing, only arrange to take leave on weekday but still got to rush back to pick up bb from nanny place. haha... I still remember my last outing with hb suppose to go nanny house first to pick up bb, but I'm was too enjoy until forgot I have bb to pick up then went home directly... hb was nagging to me how can I totally forgot our bb?? :p
 
Juz rang Gymboree Tanglin up. They do not hold trial class. If we go, we will join their existing class. They have 2 sessions on weekend, Saturday 3.45pm (max 3 bbs) or Sunday (max 6 bbs). Anyone?
 
Song :
Rain, rain, go away
Come again another day
Little children, little children, little children want to play…

tat my girl favourite song...when i send her to cc...she sing this...think she really like her outdoor time
 
Ok guys here goes. Gymboree trial is $40 and payment by UOB will enjoy 5% discount $38. For normal trial one will join their existing class but if we can gather max per class is 13bbs then we can have 1class to ourselves.

Some of us are holding the free trial coupons and they allow max 5 free coupons holders. Their free slot is Aug16(sunday 12.15pm) if we can gather all 13 of us else if there are their regulars who wishes to take the Sunday slot, then we may have to "share" the class with them.

I believe most of our bbs are already 7mths so we will be in their crawlers group. Anyone interested? If yes, I shall organise?
 
hi ikeike,
yes i'm interested in the gymboree trial class...but dun have the free voucher..so guess will pay with UOB CC for 5% disc...

count me in!

By the way, it's only 1 parent to be in the class or both parents can come in?
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

They require me to put a downpayment so if we have the confirmed 13bbs, then I will need you to trf me the amt first to confirm slot ok.
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

i can ask my hubby to go in hor?
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Evanmummy
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
 
They ony allow 1parent in class if we have more than 10bbs. Hahaha ask yr hb to takover when our arms are ready to break ya!!!

Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Santorini
9. Piggicia
10. Ah bur
11.
12.
13.

i can ask my hubby to go in hor?
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Santorini
9. Piggicia
10. Ah bur
11. Evanmommy
12.
13.

Fastest fingers quick quick quick!!!
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2. iemik0
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Santorini
9. Piggicia
10. Ah bur
11. Evanmommy
12. iemik0
13.

can i put my name for 2 slots 1st? muz dig my coupon out. lolx.
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Santorini
9. Piggicia
10. Ah bur
11. Evanmommy
12. Iemiko
13.

If we can't fill up the free coupons slot, then it shall be open up to non coupons holder
happy.gif
 
Gymboree trial Aug16

Participants
Free trial coupon holder
1. ikeike
2.
3.
4.
5.

Non trial coupons $38each
6. LuthAdel
7. Iris
8. Santorini
9. Piggicia
10. Ah bur
11. Evanmommy
12. Iemiko
13. pastillies

If we can't fill up the free coupons slot, then it shall be open up to non coupons holder
 
ikeike,

I got call Gymboree b4. Thought they dun have weekend class. Good that u all can go for the weekend class now. I not joining u cause our Oct baby 1st birthday bash is at Gymboree.

Talking about birthday bash, u all planning to do for Dec bb? If yes, better plan for the venue & book early cause those hot venues like Gymboree, MyGym etc are very "hot". I forgot which mum, but there is someone who volunteer to organise previously.
 
Gymboree is soo messy sia!!! Spoke to the lady whom told me hv slot of Aug16. Now tell me only left only 5lots!!! Said she gone on holiday just return and only check with 1teacher and slots not updated....*pengz* made me blood boil!

I'm so sorry to disappoint. Look like we can organised in small groups to go as they have their regulars whom fill up the class. Really paiseh guys....
 
The Little Gym Trial
Date: 26th July 2009
Time: 11:10am to 11:55am
Venue: 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-163/164 Marina Square Singapore 039594

1)Mimizz
2)Luthadel
3)Lilvictoria
4)Bubblepearl
5)Little Rabbit
6)ypg
7)Crabbieong
8)Chantalle
9)2nd baby
10)EvanMummy
11)Bur
12)Joanne81
 
ikeike.. me talking to gymboree now and blood boiling too. Now tell me NO... SHIT...

I m negotiating with them n let u know the outcome
happy.gif
 
2nd baby, do u syringe in or spoonfed the supplements?

Mommies whom are feeding porridge. How many spoonful of rice u use to cook for porridge? I tried 3tbsp of rice n the end results is alot and bb can't finish. So is 1tbsp enough since it expands? How much rice do u use to cook porridge?
 
hmmm
think the cup is abt 2 tablespoons. not too sure, the cup size is like those when u at hospital then they put the pills in for u to eat
 
Jappooh - Thanks very much for the reminder also your time to organise this for us. I am looking forward to it.

Ikeike - I am an agar agar mummy here. I just grab a small handful of rice and throw it inside the slow cooker. I dun measure by spoon. When done, the amount is about 4-5 soup spoon. Usually my baby is able to finish 3 soup spoon that i serve to her.
 
Evanmummy,
I am currently using un-polished brown rice to cook porridge for my lil gal...

I started her off on millet (mixed with white rice grains). When I bought brown rice, I cooked a pure brown rice (mixed with white rice). My ger rejected the porridge after 1-2 spoons.

So what I did was cooking millet and mixing it with brown rice. The amt of brown rice I mixed slowly increase until now it's almost all brown rice. But I think millet taste btr than rice (brown or white).
happy.gif
 
Snowger,

Thanks ..ya, i got my maid to cook for him today and my mom called and said he didnt want to eat ..just 100 ml... (he closed his mouth tightly) ..

I'm also using organic unpolished brown rice.. Ok, I bought millet as well.. will use your method and see if it works.. Thanks for sharing..

Btw, the organic shop told me no need to soak the millet ..it is ? I never cook millet b4..
 


evanmummy,
I do not soak the rice and milet before cooking. Cos my aunty say if soak rice for 1-2 hrs, baby eat already will have wind (dunno true or not). So I just cook in slowcooker (Slow heat for 3 -4 hrs).
happy.gif
By the time it's done, the rice will be super soft.
 

Back
Top