Snowger,
She drink milk (about 6 to 7 oz) when she wake up in the morning. Is that consider breakfast? Or u mean porridge? Haha...
I still feeding her porridge without meat flesh. U mean got to feed meat? She onli got 2 bottom teeth, dunno can or not. I very kiasi type, scare she choke. Last time when I young, I choke b4, damn scary experience.
Jo,
I try PM u but ur PM not on. Need to get ur contact to collect the Mamil Gold.
Kath,
I can get my despatch man (my ah lao) to go pick up from u or ur hubby. He go around singapore for his aircon business but usually his customers are at Punggol area.
Rachel,
U giving up ur Mamil Gold? I super confused by u. How many different types of milk powder brand u got? Hehe...
No offence to Friso users but my cousin also slim slim after drinking Friso.
So now ur boy drinking Similac? I just switch from Similac to Mamil Gold.
Vacuum cleaner: Salute u ladies, can spend $3k on vacuum cleaner. I hate housework so I certainly wun spend so much $ on a thing tat make me end up doing more housework.
fabbie,
My gal also like ur baby. Everything she touch, she must put inside her mouth n take a bite. Her recent target: Our house slippers. Faint**
I got to eat whatever I want during pregnancy but got once, at 3am, I crave for chicken rice n my hubby cant satisfy my need. Maybe this is the reason. I going to blame my hubby for that.