(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

bubblepearl...

hopefully by that time...your boy will learn to sing song himself when he needs to poo...haha!

the potty is really quite extravagant lor....phyl say buy the "tum pui" only $3.50....we spent so much on a potty....crazy mommies lor!!!
 


This Lok Yang sale .. it's not very good. I went last year. A lot of dusty keep-dunno-how-long stuff and not really worth the drive down.

If you want Fisher-Price stuff, you must look out for the Mattel warehouse sale .. their warehouse near Alexandra ... wa that warehouse sale got tons of Mattel toys ... and all nice and new.

I think they usually have a sale at the end of the year .. watch for it lor.
 
Hi Fifi & Mummies:
ya, think they push out the high chair, swings, etc in mid noon ba, cos when i was there at 2pm+, quite a few swings (including my target Aquarium Swing) n rainforest playmat. but the staff there somehow not sales-oriented leh, i oso ask them if more stuff will be in tml, they ans dats all...

dun knw if i kena "chop" or not, but i bought 2 sets of Scrabble (1 set for Kasia and 1 set for my godson) @ $30 each. my colleague laugh and joked dat i bought the "atas" version ;p

total damage at the tentage FP sale is $146! hahaha... toking abt nothing to buy leh...

now after the very detailed and visual intro of the potty, i a bit regret dat i nvr buy leh! hahaha...

Tara & Phyl:
can quickly let Emma and Hayden try and see if they like the potty? if yes, then i go and buy tml! wahahaha... ;D
 
Hi gals.
Anyone going tomorrow ? i might not be going since not good but tempted to get the 3 items tat Iris posted.. Cos from East all the way to West side...

So if anyone going, can help me get the 3 items?

My Hb said i crazy anot... waste $ to get tat potty..
sad.gif
Kenna scolded...

he willing to sit beside the baby n clap when she poo... haha...Or put a bell inside the tum pui.. when the poo drop, it goes " ding" !!

CRAZY ME

Hi Sam
Yes, the dec one held last yr.. heard its good.
 
yeah, Jowinbaby, when it was first held a few years ago for the first time, the savings were MASSIVE .. I spent like 1k there ... over the years, it's stil ok ... but the Mattel ppl realized that it was gettin popular so the savings sometimes not that great .. well not like those first 2 times they held it.

haiya you girls using potty ah? I refused to use one .. I have never used one for my girls .. I just get those kiddy seats and place it on a regular toilet seat .. I detest pottys .. lol. I think they're damn gross. lol .. personal opinion lor.
 
Carmen

You bought scrabble for Kasia?? Abit too early right? so fast you want to prepare Kasia for her abcs liao...

If I let Emma try the potty tonight, I might have to hold her over the potty seat for a long time before she will pee in it.....keke

Merydith....ehh...if you use the potty for its real purpose...dun think it'll be hygienic enuff to double it as a basketball stand....basketball stand toy, FP also have....phyl bought that basketball stand for hayden leh.....
 
n_g/ypg
Jumperoo.. you guys buy the 2nd hand one.. me thinking to rent LOL.. coz I scared if I bought already, and my boy play awhile than dowan liao.. my money all wasted, some more..my hdb not many spaces..
me very ngiao mom haha...
 
Sam,
I'll also use the kiddy seats to encourage Bryan to pee next time. My colleague's son got so used to the potty that he refused to use the toilet and will cry loudly and hold his pee until she gives in. Her son is already 2.5yrs old
 
Esthers
I bought it brand new and just a word of caution, do get the seat thorougly clean b4 using 'cos my boy drools on it quite a bit. For me i wash it alternate days but for rental companies, we won't know how clean the product is.
 
LuthAdel,
Me!! Me!! I wan the Friso Gold 2! can standby for my gal. thanks in advance!

Fabbie,
I realli not fated to get jumperoo. all the seller never reply me one. nvm la. no reply then i dun buy lor.. so sad!
 
LuthAdel,

wow, really? I think it's not really practical to use a potty cos you're not home all the time. what if you're at someone's house or a mall? no potty there wat. Anyway, for me .. it's just that I will KILL MYSELF before I empty a potty filled with poo *shudders with disgust*

eh, today's straits times ... jumperoo at Robinsons selling at $229.90 .. no pt driving all the way to Lok Yang to buy from there to save 30 bucks .. must factor in your fuel and time spent there..
 
ypg,
Hope ur hubby get well soon. 

Merydith,
Good idea, use the potty as basket ball stand. Hahahahaha…

Esther,
Rent oso not cheap leh. I din buy jumperoo cos my mom say no good to baby, keep jump jump jump. N my house really no place liao…
 
Tara:
cos kiasu mummy die die must justify the fuel and efforts spent to go there mah!!! hahaha...

*kiasu mummy waving*
 
re potty
i thk it's gross too! but my mil started training my boy when he's 4 mths old leh. bought those antique looking potty.. damn small for e small little butt.. $1.20 only.. haha. now my boy like used to it, back home on weekends like dunno hw to poo in diapers liao =(
 
hahaha... tara, carmen.. in the end me din go back office.. went to find hubby n we went grocery shopping.. keke.. i told him i go meeting at clementi! wahahaha..

thanks carmen for coming back with my HP! sorry la i blur blur.. n THANKS for helping me keep my potty in your boot... hubby will KILL me.. keke..

jowin..i tot u wanted to buy the other drum? the one that got 2 drums one? that one more fun wor!

i also bought a batmobile for Hayden! hahaha.. its quite cool.. coz must shake it then it will move.. they also had super man one.. but superman need to drive meh? i tot he fly can liao?

Kath.. i tot u wanna buy the rainforest hairchair.. go grab at the warehouse lor..
 
Chantalle!! just read the archives... within 7 days then u should go back to KP and exchange for something else lor.. can one.. then can get toys or some useful stuff for cayenne...

little rabbit, YPG.. hahaha.. specially for the PUKU walker club members.. keke

2482174.jpg
 
potty
kinda gross to empty, but u don't have to pick up the poo with your hands mah... just use spray to wash it into the toilet! Anyway I have dogs at home, have been picking up poo for many years already so used to it
 
hi ivy n esther,

me oso walk at tuas. my co at gul way. everyday travel all the way from woodland to tuas make me tired like a puppy (lei de xiang gou). :p
 
i am working at tuas ave 8....towards the end.
but luckily co have transport from my hse to work and back.

but i am thinking of going back to full time studies to get my degree....still deciding if it is a good decision...
 
n_g/fabbie - will try not to think too much.. :p

Re: Potty
The potty really seems interesting. I'm tempted to buy. I showed the pic of the potty on this forum to my hubby. He said siao ah, then when bb older she must hv music then can poo.. lol.. :p
 
Ivy,n_g
Wow.. finally I found some ladies also work @Tuas.
Me work at near second link, Pioneer Road.
My co also got trpt from J.East. But me staying Toa Payoh, its long journey. Me also lei de xiang gou :p

LuthAdel,
Thanks for your good advise, will re-consider again. Maybe I just go KP to let my boy try it..=)
 
n_g,
Initially, I got intention to buy 2nd hand walker for my bb coz thought only can used for few months don't need to spend in new item.
But hb disagree and concerns for hygiene issue so decided to buy new one lor.

ur bb fell down from the bed last night and is he ok now? I always put my bb on my bed coz he likes it very much,but don't dare to leave him alone and also worry one day he may fall down from bed to floor
sad.gif


phyl,ypg,
Our bb from the same walker club but both of ur bb seem like enjoy in their walker.
My bb only sit for short while then used his little leg to kick the floor move backwards a bit, later screaming and wanted come out from the walker.

Snowger,
My nanny is giving bb gripe water everyday, 1 time a day in the morning after bathe and just a little bit. According to her it help to prevent constipation and colic.
 
Kath and mummies that has started cereal on bb,
I start my son on rice cereal liao, but why he keeps LS one huh? is it Not suitable or is it becos of his teething?

And should I give him the oatmeal cereal first or brownrice one first huh? sigh .. . .Feel so helpless
 
jollycow,
I started my bb on brown rice cereal first coz it for 4mths up and may give oatmeal and others cereal once my bb reachs 6 mths lor.

maybe ur boy not suitable or not ready yet, why don't stop for few days ?
 
i did stop after he got some sign of allergy but I try again after a week and now he LS lor? I stop for 2 days liao and he still LS le

I bringing him to see pd this Sat, but I worry if he continues to LS like this (abt 3-4 times a day) his ass is so red now and he may be dehydrated too.
 
luvyoudeepdeep,

Eh !! That's the Mattel sale lor that you're talking about .. the 2nd time they held it, it was at the Concourse .. it was awesome right? Now they hold it back at their warehouse at Alexandra ... as u say, that one the Fisher-Price toys damn solid .. they're the distributors for Fisher-Price what.
 
Ladies,

Think PM really down yesterday. I only got all of ur email much later.

1st trial:
1 echt & bb Aydan
2 Phyl & bb Hayden
3 Bur & bb Cidney
4 jowinbaby & bb Ashlynne
5 pastilies & bb Kayson - PAID
6 zachmommy & bb Zachary - PAID
7 santorini & bb Emma - PAID
8 Xuelyn & bb Summer
9 Lavendery & bb Huiwen - PAID
10 iemik0 & bb Kayson
11 LuthAdel & bb Bryan - PAID
12 2nd bb & bb Claryce

I need someone to take charge of the co-ordination on 24 May since I am not going. Who want to volunteer? Then I can email u the namelist.

2nd trial namelist (confirmed on 31 May):
1 Rachel - details pls
2 Jean - details pls
3 joanne81 - details pls
4 ikeike - details pls
5 tamms - details given
6 poohy - PAID, details given
7 candice - PAID, details given
8 Jlow - details given
9 stellateo
10 little_rabbit - PAID, details given
11 ypg
12 Merydith - Details pls

Rachel, Jean, joanne81, ikeike, stellateo & Merydith: Now ur turn to be WANTED!!! Hehe... Need ur details asap.

Please email me at [email protected] as PM siao siao liao.

MY CONTACT: 9847 5185 (pls sms as I cant hear phone ring at times)

MY ACCOUNT: POSB SAVINGS 134-02862-9
 
Jlow,

Poor bb Joshua. Hope his LS stopped liao.

Dun think LS is a symptom of teething. Poor appetite is.

Perhaps u should bring him to see doctor if he continue to LS. Cause he may get dehydrated if continue to LS.

My PD suggest rice cereal cause she say most Asian bb take to rice cereal much better than other cereals. For brown rice cereal, it is more heaty. Hence so far, I never feed my bb brown rice.

She jump from rice cereal to strained porridge very soon. Maybe cause porridge that my mum cook very yummy. I see liao, also want to eat. Yummy! Yummy!

BB POO POO: I think after seeing my hubby poo n cleaning his bottom for him on Wed, I think I can handle emptying my bb poo next time. Haha... I not going to train my bb to poo or she she with tam poon too early as I dun want to wake up just to bring her to toilet. Also, I think b4 1.5 yr or is it 2 yrs old, they still dun have the ability to control their poo or she she. I dun want to take up her precious times of learning through play by sidetracking to potty training. Paiseh, jump from food to poo. Haha...
 
Jlow, maybe u shd start bb on rice cereals first. Rice is the least allergy food. After 2 wks, then can start with brown rice cereals.

$229.90 for jumperoo, wow this price reali good. Most places sell at $259.90.
 
ITS FRIDAY!!

haha. hurray hurray! damn tired out at work tis wk. finally can rest tmr but i feel like gg shopping le. wana go crocs sale. anyone gg? =p

phyl
hyaden look so cute in his walker.
 
Morning mummies!

My baby seem ok. N his rashes is very very very much improved! We apply the cream prescribe by NSC consultant since Wednesday night n when I reach home last nite, I can c his smooth smooth cheek n chest liao. Heeheehee, no more sand paper. So happy cos his rashes (according to consultant should b eczema) had troubled us n make us worry since early april. Hahaha, really happy.

Little rabbit,
Hygiene is oso main concern for us. We dare not buy 2nd hand food or thing tat will go into his mouth like teether. For use 1 like waker or bumbo seat, we will clean thoroughly before let him use. 

Jlow,
Mayb the 1 u feed him not suitable? Better stop first and chk wif PD.
 
iemik0,
wau! plan to shopping liao leh. poor me need to rush to malaysia for my dental appointment tomorrow morning.
sad.gif
 
iemik0, the radio jus reported that ppl started queuing at expo since 7+ and the sale starts at 10am! guess it will be very crowded like last time. dun think i will be going there, last sale needs to queue for 2-3hrs jus to pay.
 
ypg, what sort of coordination work required? No one seems to be replying u..so guess i will volunteer bah. U PM me lar..haha.how come u oso display ur mobile number out?
 
n_g
keke. me shopaholic mummy. hehe.

iris
reali ah? den mayb ask my fren help mi buy. she gg down ltr. keke. keen to get one pair for jayzon as in june holidaes, his childcare bringing d kids to beach to build sandcastles. sounds so fun. =)
 
<font color="0000ff">GAP / ON / PP</font>

All items are at vPostUSA now..i hv paid for everything hence items shuld arrive late next week or following week.

Base charge: $12.40, I divide equally among spreeist. Shipping charge divide among the number of items. If you gals hv a better way of calculating, please let me know ya..

Kindly transfer the $$ to <font color="ff0000">POSB Savings 136-39311-1</font>. Once transfer is done, PM me your Ref# and your collection method.. if u need ur items to be mailed out, tink the postage is $1.50 to $2.. i oso not very sure.
 

iemik0, yr kids childcare centre has outdoor excursion for them. I m sure the kids gonna enjoy. Btw, hw's yr mother's day lunch fr the child care centre?
 

Back
Top