(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

my colleague says hers is reddish brown leh - sumthing like the Palmer's advert on TV..haha, those must be the serious type liao then.

Yeah, i also think shuld not shower in too warm water, i always try to shower using cold water if i can stand it..at least abt 20 - 30 degree will do..then for face, must use cold water, then onie our face will not sag!..haha

Hi gals
Oh.. starting of stretch marks ah??.. but hor, i dun feel itchy at all leh.. just suddenly appear on both side .. i see mirror, can see lor...just above the panty at the side...Abit purplish already...
sad.gif

still in time to put alot of cream anot?.. i so scare it left on me permanently... then wear low waist jeans and bikini will be super ugly..

Hi ypg
oh.. 意思意思 can hor.. cos our BB near to CNY after confinement.. so heartpain to shave bb botak leh... I saw on my scan, there are hair on BB's head.. hahah... the sonographer still type and put an arrowing point " HAIR" on the scan.. haha!! My HB told me, nvm la.. buy small cap for her to put on.. also very cute...
sad.gif

Hey,
Anyone of you have an idea of how much to give to our CL? Like the 1st day how much and the last day how much? I've absolutely no clue :S

Adel, i read in the forum, some mummies gave $28 as welcome angpow and then when she leave, depending on how satisfied with her service, u give accordingly, i.e $88, $128 or $228..no need to give alot one lor, cos we alr paid them so much

LuthAdel: I know that usually when they arrive, you can give them $28 as an "open job" angbao. When they leave, you pay them accordingly to how satisfied you are with their service. Usually in auspicious-sounding figures of course.
happy.gif

April: My CL is charging me $1.9K for 28 days of confinement care.

Jo: I never ask whether my boy has hair!!! Is yours the normal scan or the 3D/4D type?

I think those look like stretchmarks. Now still light-coloured means there's hope! Apply more oil/cream & don't SCRATCH if they get itchy.

YPG: Your little gal is so cute!
happy.gif

I don't intend to shave Preston's hair off...i'll just let them snip off a little bit for superstition/tradition's sake.

For me, i tink i will shave Zach's hair away - hopefully the one that grows back will still be soft! If the person dare, will even get them to shave off his eyebrow and cut his eye lashes! my cousins all did that and boy, their eye lashes are so long!! Envious..

wow.. lots of post in d afternoon. mi kanna locked out from my office network. dono y. scarli cannot surf at work anymore. argh!!

jowin
those are stretchmarks. will turn into silvery lines once we lose wt but takes time. don wori. apply more cream. i got lots of d 'mrt track' on my tummy. sianz. nv scratch or anyting but it juz pop out. =(

ypg
ur darling is adorable. =)

shaving baby hair
mi got my boi's hair shaved at 100 daes to make into 'mao bi' for him to keep. any mummies doing it as well?

ladies,

Thanks for your compliment on my BB gal! I am sure all of your BB will be just as cute.

My mum also say besides cut a bit of hairs during full month, also shave off the eyebrows, then the BB will 人见人爱. During full month, got alot of things to do. You all know that BB got guardian angels, 床母. So during full month, got to pray to this guardian angel to watch over our BB. My mum believe alot in this. Everytime my daughter smile in her sleep, my mum will say she is smiling at her guardian angel. Though I am free thinker, it is good to know that my BB got angel to watch over her.

So fast! This coming Sunday is my BB full month party liao. Tmr my hubby giving me a treat, Japanese buffet. To mark the end of my confinement. I am so happy!

Think very fast is your turn liao, ladies. Tmr is already Nov. I think some of you will give birth earlier, just like Oct and Nov mums. Nowadays seems that alot of mothers dun carry bb to 40 weeks. Wonder if it got to do with our stress level.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend! TGIF again!

Hi
oh.. tats stretchmarks lor.. sigh. i shd go n put my creams....

hi Iemiko
Yes leh. i wan to do mao bi.. but hope bb hair long enough.. keke

Hi loveangel
Its 2D scan.. but the scan screen is so good tat can see the hair.. Its one of the machine at TMC lor... but too bad, she din turn on 3D for me to see bb's feature

ypg, i also miss Japanese food!! But if u r still breastfeeding, can u take raw food? Unless of course u quickly pump all then the next pump session (after ur raw food, u throw away the milk??)

Is it true that if u hv a bb boy, ur confinement will be 30 days and if girl, is 28 days only? I thought i read it somewhere leh..

hi emeraldbride,
i dunno abt the confinement period difference for boy or girl...but i hear confinement starts from the day we get admitted to hospital, then we call the CL & she gets prepare. so when we check out fm hospital (eg 2 days later), the CL will be ready already. So if it's 30days, minus the 1st 2 days means the CL only with us for 28 days bah..

oh can check, for those of u who got CL, did u all meet up with ur CL? cos i havent! but mine was intro by my fren who's sister-in-law use before...mm so shd be okie? i actually spoke to another mummy some mths back as my CL was doing confinement for the mummy. The mummy actually also told me not necessary to meet up CL in advance...cos CL normally come out to SG to do confinment & once they are done they go back to Malaysia. but wat u ladies think? if meet is actually for wat? jus for a safe peace of mind?

hi loveangel, mm thanks think i'll call up Mt A to ask regarding the extra $75 for hubby's meal...cos HB prefers not to waste $75 if it's just for meals. Sleeping wise, he thinks he can sleep on the day sofa since its single ward
happy.gif
Just called my gynae nurse this afternoon to ask confirm my choice of hospital; Mt A, so they can prepare the pre-admission letter..

my baby boy super super active, keep moving non-stop...& his kicks actually kinda pain at times..

pastillies, i met up with my CL - kinda like face to face interview before I confirm with her. I suppose is best to meet up so that u hv some kind of expectation on what to expect. U noe, the very first CL i wanna engage was very rude on the phone when I told her I do not want to engage her service.. she wanted to collect deposit etc..then when i said i found another one, she juz hang up on me!! But the one that i engaged, is actually recommended by my neighbour so i met up with her, she told me what to buy etc etc.

juz now was at East Coast hawker centre. had a coconut..taste yuck!! Actually it is tasteless. Anyone know how to choose coconut?? Sigh..summore so expensive, $2.50 for one..

Hi Girls

Today i got admitted to KKH liao. Just took the 1st jab at 9pm & its soooooooooo damn painful that i cry. The pain lasted for half an hour. Sob sob
sad.gif

Got to take the 2nd jab at 9am tomorrow morning again. Really damn scare. Dunno if i will scream & cry again. Stupid nurse say cannot inject at backside, must inject on my thighs....pain pain :'(

hi 2ndbaby, tt's what i am told as well..tt no need to meet...

hi emeraldbride, mine didnt req to take any dep$ fm me. like i mention, she was intro by my fren's sis-in-law. I personally wuld prefer to meet up too, but also didnt koe meet for what, haha. thanks, maybe i'll call her up again cos she mention previously abt bringing me / Hb to near bugis to get some herbs , etc...

by the way, my HB says the white coconuts are actually the green ones but "shave" off. He says there are only 2 types of coconuts the white one & the small brown one which is from thailand. I previously drank one white coconut at east coast food centre, the stall neaar the one selling chicken wings one. quite sweet & good leh..

No leh, my C sect will be on Sunday. Need to admit today to take the Steroids jab. These jabs is to strengthen my twins lungs as they will be premature babies at Week 33.

Stupid nurse can still ask me, Painful Meh?? Feel like slapping her, grrrrrrrrr. Almost want to tell her, why don't you try yourself.

Hi gals,
Long time no post liao. Jia you! Not many weeks to go liao!!! :p

Girl80,
All the best! And keep us posted of ur two angels!
happy.gif

jowinbaby,
I got 3 dots same colour as urs on the middle of my thigh. Wondering how it got there in the first place.

Adeline,
I think first ang pow is yi si yi si can liao... I intend to give bw $16 to 28. Last ang pow will be depending on performance lah. If she not niao got help me a lot (i.e. housework etc), I will give her $168 when she leaving. If not I will just give her between $38 to $60...

Cannot really sleep now..Phew...this week is a crazy week for me....did not come in for a couple of days..the postings are so much ah...so happening ah!!

For the past 4months i have been doing 3 person's job and finally the guy who is going to take over 1.5 job is here!!!! and he will be my coverer too...but also v jialut..he is new in this industry..and will have guide him thru...explain fundamental stuff...till SOP...till writing approval paper..till testing...so busy this week..that i yet have time to brief him informations about the region that he is covering..going to faint soon..

Jo: wah..u go home abt 10++?? how u tahan..these few days, i knock off abt 7.30pm..i already feeling hungry and restless liao..

Taking train: These few days...i start to unable to tolerant the stand in train...began to took the train from Kovan all the way to Punggol and then U-turn back to PS...

BH: dunno if it is BH or what..my tummy nowsdays getting tightened up and feels v tensed thru out the day..even now i am typing also the same...

Girl80: wah..u mean ur C-sect coming this sun!! excited for u leh...post ur birth story here hor..keke

Coconut: Ladies, just heard from my friends..can drink lah..but dun drink too much as it may be too cooling and will affect your bb as he/she may get asthma

Preadmission letter for MT A: Adelchia/Pris/pastillies, after you all fax in the pre-admission form did they send you any confirmation letter? I realised i yet received any letter from MT A after I faxed in the registration form

morning ladies!!

Bubble, u mean when u get on the train, no one gave up their seat to u?? Tat's bad.. now that we're in our last tri, shuld be very obvious liao mah, but i realise those folks that usually take NEL will not give up seats one leh.. all pretend to sleep away..

pastillies, i will try the white, shaved off one next time. Btw, y must shave off the green part? Hahaha, next time I will not send my hb to buy, he dun dare to ask question one..let the 'auntie' go betta..hahah

Girl80, rest well ok.. Sunday is another day away!! Can't wait to see ur twins. Do post up ur birth stories and most imptly ur bb's pic okies?

Morning, wat a nice weather to sleep in today, but too bad I have to work.

Emeraldbride,

Yah, very busy "introducing" my new assistant to all my customers, I'm in outdoor sales , so have to had someone to take care of my accounts.

CL Angbao,

Last time I gave my CL $28 for "Kai gong" and think $128 for the last day, anyway it's just for luck since u already paid so much for the CL fees.

Girl80,

Jiayou and be positive, ur bbs will be able to feel ur positive ions. Nurses r like tat one lah, coz they seen too much and think nothing about it. Must be real painful to inject on the thighs. Please post ur stories to share wif us, all of us here are quite excited I guess, turn by turn ...

Jo,
So poor thing to work till so late, normally by 10pm I will be ready to sleep liao. If I dun eat when I'm hungry, I will have no mood to do anything else and my gal will be turning and tossing in my tummy till I eat something.

Shaving bb head and eye lashes:

I cut abit of my boy hair and keep, I cut his eye lashes oso and really quite long now. Yah I keep the dry cord that fell off oso.

Hi Reddates n bubble
No choice la.. got to quickly clear.. there is no one hire to replace me...I still bring work home to do... Recently by 10pm like tat i also start to feel tired liao.. energy level cannot keep up.

My ger also keep tossing in tummy lor.. got to tell her sorry.. bear awhile...
sad.gif

hi mummies,
me juz back from my gynae appt..was preparing to induce today..but luckily gynae said my amniotic fluid got increased abit up to acceptable level..so need not induce..placenta ok..and he said me now 35 wks, if induce cervix may not open & may need cesarean..no point..

he said will see me again tis coming wed & contd to monitor..he said i got signs of contraction but i didnt feel it at all..anyway, gd news for me lah..bb can stay longer in my tummy..next week me will be 36 wks liao..will be better..

am now looking forward to my delivery & another 4 weeks more to my edd..cheers..

Xiao Pooh,
That's great news!
happy.gif
You must be feeling so relieved.. Now just relax and continue the waiting game.

Girl80,
The streoids are good for your gals so just tahan okie. And don't care the nurses la..
Wow..tomorrow's D-day. Good luck!! And ya..must post pictures ok.. so excited for you.......
happy.gif

Xiao Pooh: That's great!
happy.gif
Continue to drink more water to maintain your waterbag ok?

Jo: Poor thing...you must rest well over the weekend ok?

girl80: Yes, the steroid injections are SUPER painful!!!
sad.gif
Good luck for your delivery & all the best...

Bubblepearl: I haven't received anything from Mt A at all. I personally handed in the pre-admission booking form at the hosp counter when i went for the tour. Until now, no "wind" from them.

Pastillies: I also didn't meet up with my CL. She was recommended to me by my friend's colleague who used her. So far have spoken to her over the phone a few times. She wanted to meet me to collect deposit but she was so far away (in Boon Lay) that i told her i'll just transfer $$ to her. :p I didn't bother to meet her.

YPG: Wow, so fast...your confinement is over & your baby will be a month old.
happy.gif
Take pics & post for us to see...

new updated table ... any changes pls PM me ok? Don't post on the thread ... ma fan for me to look through archives .. ie I'm lazy .. lol

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Bryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Clarice Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Raven_1313</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang / Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Xiao Pooh</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H C Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Princesstiara</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T B Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Tiara Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prof P C Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lilee</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Echo</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Gerrad </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Esthers</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Lemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Kayson Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Kasia </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang / Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Christineteo</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Matthias Kwang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Amber</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Chereen</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jelybean</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands / Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Sumo Obama </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Meredith</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Preston </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mummyhamster</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>11-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Ashlynne Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Llig</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ikeike</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Dolphin</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Isaac Teow </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Hayden Phang Yu Zhe </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mydarlings</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Pipipapa</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Y Y</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Jake Travis Espino </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mamamamia</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Zachary Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Tulle</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bt Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Y G Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Girl80</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>Dr K H Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRLS</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Vickie</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Charis Tan</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S C Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Josiah Chia </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Mum13</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dakota Cres</TD><TD></TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Phoebe </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ambrose </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Pastilies</TD><TD>25-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ang HY</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Maidenleak</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Pamelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>ScaletFGal</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Summer Cheo </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Toonies23</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Smiley74</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

llig,
ya..me feeling kinda relieved now..anyway, so long as can "tong" till next week then okay liao..36 weeks shd be quite safe ba..

Loveangel,
thanks..ya, am drinking lotsa water (like luthadel)..hope to maintain the amniotic fluid..

hi ladies
mi went for dr appt tis morning. baby Kayson weighs 2.6kg at 35wks. hehe. dr ask mi again if i wan VBAC or c-sect. aiyo. headache sia.

anyway, she gave mi one wk HL to rest at home as my pelvic region veri painful. like overstretched. now walk like penguin. take small small steps. haiz.

jowin
for mao bi, if hair not enuf, they will inform u afta they shave den let u choose those suitable mao bi. hehe. my boi had little hair but i wan make so choose from a few tt d staff recommend. =)

girl80
jia you wor!! u will be seeing ur darling princesses veri soon. =)

hihi all,

first time i m able to sleep till 9 plus today!!! still feel sleepy though. perhaps all the work related stress r getting away from me!

eyelashes: it's true that if u cut ur bb's eyelashes, the regrow lashes will b long n may curled up toot! this is wat the mum to the kids my mum used to babysit did to all her 4 kids. all of them got beautiful lashes. no need curler n mascara leh. i plan to do it lor. coz i got long lashes, but not curled. however hb's lashes r kinda normal. so i hope my kids hv long curled lashes lah... no harm trying mah... haha

xiao pooh,

happy to hear that ur amniotic fluid level is up. keep uself well hydrated!

gal 80,

jia you! u will c ur pretty gals soon!!!

iemiki,

rest more ya... n dun move around too much

Bubblepearl,
I also havent't heard from Mt A so far. But the gynae clinic got tell me that the booking at Mt A is confirmed. No written proof thou....

Bubblepearl/ Pris/ Adel: My clinic made the booking at Mt A for me a couple of months back. I got a confirmation sms from Mt A and they sent a package to me with some standard materials like brochures and room costings.

Xiao Pooh: So happy to hear your amniotic water level is up! I'm guzzling water like nobody's business too. Hope to see better amniotic water level next visit too! (^_^)

emeraldbride,

I think Chinese practice is that if you have a gal, the full month celebration will be earlier (less than her real 1 month birthday) and for boy, must be fully 1 month then can celebrate.

If going by this date, confinement for mothers who give birth to girl will finish slightly earlier. But I know some mothers have their confinement much longer, say 40 days. I not going to keep to this 40 days confinement. Besides I already break my confinement by countless visit to polyclinic to check my BB jaundice level and Kiddy Palace to buy some stuffs.

I already got eat Japanese sashimi during my pregnancy, just that I avoid those fish that got high mercury level and I only eat at Japanese restaurants that I know well. So, I will keep to it while I am still breastfeeding.

Foods to avoid during pregnancy or breastfeeding actually depends on the mother's culture. Take for instance, we Chinese are told to avoid pineapple during pregnancy but pregnant woman in Hawaii (if I never remember wrongly) take pineapple almost everyday (known to them as good for the BB). So who is correct? It really depends on your belief. But I know alcohol is a strict NO NO lor.

If sashimi cant be eaten, then Japanese mothers eat what? Haha...

gal80,

The steriod jab is indeed very painful but I personally feel that labour pain is much worse than that. I have quite a low tolerant for pain.

Ivy,

Why ur doc like that? I remember my gynae gave me another 2 weeks of HL after I discharge from KKH (during my week 16). I am at class B2. Then another time, another doc, not my gynae (cause I at class C) give me no HL after I discharge. My hubby commented that even HL also got class difference. Haha... If cant take HL, then how about MC?

Tai mao bi,

I am still wondering to spend the $ or not. Cause I wun allow my daughter to use this mao bi when next time she goes for Chinese calligraphy class. It is too previous to be used. Yet just do it for memento sake, quite not worthy. Headache... How much you spend for this tai mao bi, iemiko?

Hi Ladies
Went to see my gynae this morning and *sigh* I've once again gone into dehydration mode as the last week was super busy for me and once again I forgot to top up my water intake. As such, my water level has gone really really low. There was hardly any space for my boy but my placenta is still working well and my boy has gained weight, now weighing 2.8kg. Funny thing is that just when my gynae said I might need c-section if water is low by Wednesday, Bryan peed and the water level went up. But that is still not good enough
sad.gif

So... just like Xiao Pooh, I'll need to go back to see my gynae on Wed and be strapped on the CTG machine. If water level still low and Bryan has yet to engage, I'll probably end up having c-section.

My boy has descended lower than 1 week ago but still have not engage so if by Wednesday (37wks) he is still high and my cervic is still close, c-section is inevitable. There goes my dream of having a natural birth.

ypg
you mean during breast feeding is better not to eat sushi too mah?! Or take guessy drinks?

girl80
cant wait to see ya gals soon! ^___^ they will be healthy and strong! dun worry =)

Hi ypg
actually sashimi can be eaten.. if you really choose very fresh one.. those directly cut from fish ... this is wat my gynae told me... but those are really ex... those on the sushi belt, he advise NO.. bcos of the grown bacteria , we do not know when they start cutting it n put there..

I also quite greedy... ever went high tea n grab a few pieces.. just cannot resist...1/2 or 3/4 boil egg i also take...

LuthAdel
Drink more water then!! drink more!.. its okai adel.. next week wed if really need to C-sect will be fine too. anyway. next week we are full term le.. so dun need to be scare. but ya to avoid to go c-sect is better lor.. so drink more water =)

Maybe next week your boy wlll be engage and everything will be fine =)

Fabbie
I wish he will be engaged. If that is the case, i can still try natural birth. I vain lah, after c-sect very hard to get tummy back into shape 'cos the tummy muscle will be severed during the op. *sigh*

Hi there...

yeah sashimi can be eaten but wat jowin says is true about freshness... but u shouldn't eat deep sea fishes like swordfish, shark and not too much tuna... they contain high levels of mercury which can cause birth defects, bb are very sensitive to heavy metal poisoning..

ivy
my dr veri easy gg one. so far laz pregnancy i took abt 3wks of HL. tis pregnancy abt 2wks le.

ypg
i spent abt $200 for d mao bi plus box to keep it.

Back