(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Spaghetti/LuthAdel/XiaoPooh/Jowin,
Its the last stretch already so must go all out. Heck care work and other stressful stuff. Must prioritise....drink plenty of water and take things easy. Your bosses will be the first to say "you should have taken things easy" if *touch wood* anything happens. So, seriously, its not worth it la. We owe it to our babies...

Iemik0,
So no need to actually stay in hospital to take HL right? My mil works at sgh and says no need to stay but KK doc like very stingy... Me probably going to ask for MC/HL cos of high-stress job. Actually, my colls dun want me in office..they more stress than me that sthing will go wrong. haha... Especially when i get my giddy spells and go all pale..

arghz.. why so irritating de.. i must wait til how long then i can post message on the WTS that thread.. =( Worst is someone off her private message,, arghz

Wah..todae Saturday so many ppl posted also.

Me juz got back from watching Avenue Q and buffet dinner at Ritz Carlton. Funny thing, while watching the musical, baby Zach was busy moving ard, probably enjoying the R(A) songs..hahaha

I totally agree with llig's saying that this is the last stretch hence shuld get our priorities right! I alr switch priorities liao. Even i hv alot of work to do, if i m not feeling well, i take MC to stay home, the most work from home..at least more comfy and less stress than working in office.

YPG, thanks for the clarifications - i really wanted to eat raw food. Juz now hubby ate so much oyster, makes me drool!! But since i've stopped taking since i get preggy so juz let it stay that way. I will gorge myself silly after my confinement. Hehee..

Adel, drink more water ya.. u hv 2-3 more weeks to go. Aren't u going to rest home for the last 2 weeks??

Ivy, llig, my gynae will give HL only when we stay in hospital. iemik0, that's nice of yr gynae.

Ade, stay positive. Update us after yr Wed check up k.

hi bubble_pearl, no i also havent rec anything. But I only called up my gynae nurse to do the booking of MtA last wk. I'm only going to see my gynae next wk so will let u koe after that if she give me any pre-admission confirmation letter , etc...

hi emeraldbride, no no, not must shave off thr green coconut. what I mean is, my HB says the white coconut that we can buy fm NTUC is actually the green one, but has been shave off so "lighter" & easier packaging to sell in NTUC...that's what he means...
pai say if i got u confuse....by the way, we bot our coconuts fm NTUC, 2 for $1.70.

hi loveangel, ur CL is singaporean? how come staying in Jurong? i also havent met up with my CL, she also nv ask for dep.

hi ade, keep ur mood up & positive k! Baby will feel our stress & Jia You!

oh on the part of HL, the last time my gynae gave me HL was also becos i was admitted. Prior to being admitted, she gave me 1 wk MC, then change to 2 wk HL after i admitted...if u cant get HL , then get MC...rest more, it's really impt..

Pastillies: No, my CL is M'sian...she was in Jurong that time cos she was doing confinement for a mommy.
happy.gif
I transfered $300 to her as deposit. Called her last week to inform her i'm in preterm labour & may need her services early. She already kept end Nov free for me...

2nd baby: My gynae will only give HL if i'm hospitalized too. Otherwise, it's just MC.

Luthadel: Up your water intake starting from today & talk to Bryan more often. Tell him to move even lower cos he's almost full-term.
happy.gif
All the best but don't give yourself too much stress about it ok?

Emeraldbride: Me too. I switched priorities after i entered my 2nd tri. Work is important but we're ultimately still responsible for the little one inside us.

YPG: So far, i haven't eaten any sashimi throughout the pregnancy. Sigh...miss it so much. However, i've taken half-boiled eggs once. Haha...i simply forgot! But i take bubble tea & Pokka jasmine green tea very often though! haha...

Spaghetti: I think i'll call up Mt A to ask on Monday. Shun bian can clarify whether we need original or photocopy of marriage cert.

Iemiko: My pelvic area hurts a lot too. When i walk or get up, i can see a lot of aches. Sigh...i walk VERY slowly nowadays cos i feel that my tum is super heavy.

LuthAdel,

oh dear!! Drink more !! yes, u never know .. still have hope la .. he might move down late ... probably just taking his time .. lol
happy.gif

I will pray for you that he's engaged by next week .. but pls drink like there's no tomorrow!!

But don't stress yourself over it too much
happy.gif

Hi Gers

It is 6.30am in the morning now. Can't imagine that in a few hours time, i will be upgraded to Motherhood.

Feeling so scared and excited now.

Wish me good luck & i hope to come back with updates on my birth story soon.

You gals all take care & Jia You!!!!!!
happy.gif

girl, how many weeks are u now? gd luck and keep us update of ur birth story.

guess alot of us here will end up wi c-sect.

btw, i was admitted to Mt A on wed. really got a fright when i wake up at 5.30am on wed. i was bleeding so heavily, faster call my gynae and rush to Mt A. when i reach Mt A around 6am was admitted to delivery suite and attached to CTG around 6.20am. luckily CTG shows baby heartbeat is normal but i was having very regular contraction which hit to 70+. gynae reach at 7am+, saw my CTG results then told me bleeding is due to my low placenta and contraction. but the funny thing is i dun feel any pain at all. was given 1 jab to stabilise my pregnancy and 1 jab for baby's lung to develop faster. afternoon gynae came again and told me my contraction is better liao and my bleeding is stopping. gynae says if contraction and bleeding still continues i might need to c-sect on the next day liao (at 32w+) only and baby will need to be in the ICU for quite some time cos his lungs are not fully develop yet. so far my bleeding has stopped but me still having a bit of contraction on and off, but doc say it's fine. but still i got to stay in Mt A for another 5 days cos doc doesnt wan to take the risk cos any movement might lead to bleeding again. so if bleeding comes back, i will have to c-sect when 34w, at that time, baby staying in ICU will be 5%. but of course if everything is fine then i will c-sect when 36w and baby need not stay in ICU. so now praying hard that baby can stay inside for another 3 more weeks, keep talking to baby asking him to stay inside my tummy for another 3 more weeks. and it's confirm that i will be doing c-sect cos i might bleed alot if i go for natural delivery due to low placenta.

morning ladies

llig
don hav to stay in hosp to get HL one. depends on ur dr. for my dr, she rather we rest more at home. she know i exhausted my mcs so give HL straight away.

pris
veri painful rite? i climb into bed oso one prob. bed too high liao. my hb will laff at mi when i climb into bed coz veri pain. wana strangle him. told him if he laff at mi again, gonna confiscate his samsung omnia tt i bought for him 2daes ago. lolx.

girl80
u can do it one. jia you!! if possible, pump out milk for ur princesses k. nurses can help u store it until ur babies can drink. =)

mimi
rest more k. *hugs*

Morning ladies!!!

iemiko: Yes, it hurts even when walking. Did your doc tell you why our pelvic bones are aching like mad?

That's a lovely present for your hubby...What was the special occasion?

Mimi: OMG, sounds very scary. So you must have posted that from Mt A. Listen to your doc & rest well. Tell your baby to listen to you & stya put till at least 36w...i'm doing the same too. Really hope our babies will be fine & won't have to stay in NICU.

Btw, since you know you're definitely going for C-sect, take some tonics in the meantime.

girl80: All the best...i'm looking forward to reading about the birth story of your girls. You're the 1st among us to graduate to Mommy-dom!

pris
yes. she say coz getting readi for childbirth ma. so pelvic region widening. dono lei. when i had Jayzon, oso same prob so HL for 2 wks.

no special occassion. juz pamper him for being so nice lor. hehe. mi lil princess at home. dono how to do housework one. haha. jialat one.

Hi mimi
oh dear.. take alot of care n rest more..

Girl80..
All the best and congrats.. Rest well and post us the photos of ur babies when u settle down
happy.gif

Morning Ladies

Mimi
Rest well and listen to the doctor. Don't move too much ya
happy.gif

We checked with TMC yesterday and was told that the 1 & 2 bedder get free internet access. The rest of the room have access but chargeable.

Feeling so restless today. Wanted to go out but lack the energy and also HB got to rush his work. Been drinking loads of water yesterday and today and funny enough, i notice something.

When i was in my dehydrated mode, i get a lot of crampy feelings like on almost hourly basis. Ever since i top up my water intake, the crampiness just disappear. I wonder if there is any relation to that....hmmmm

Morning gals.. wah. sianz. man. my below is getting bad to worst. once i get up from chair or bed.. My below damn pain till i cant walk. =S duno what should i do. sit also pain. lie on the bed also pain. duh! still got 24 days more! must bear with it!!

girl80
Wah.. i cant wait for you to tell us your little gals story! =) Jia you!

Mimi
Wah. it does sound scary huh.. suddenly wake up then saw bed all full of blood =S you take care ya. =)

I had a very bad tummy cramp early this morning and woke hb up at 8plus to send me to TMC!! Only see their GP cos dun wanna waste $$ to go labor ward. I was afraid it was contraction cos the pain came every 10minutes or so and it is so painful I can't walk.. Den the GP told me is cos I am having gastric *weird when I had so much to eat, how can get gastric leh??*

Went home and sleep.. now no appetite to eat, also dun wanna aggravate the pain further. I hope it is really gastric pain and not contractions..sigh

Girl80: Jiayou!!! Wow, you're the first in this thread to graduate. So exciting! ^_^ Post piccies of your cute little girls okie?

Mimi...wah so scary. You must have been very scared *hugz*. Rest well and don't walk around too much liao. Remember to get the breast-feeding pillow. Heard it's much easier to breast-feed with the pillow for mummies who goes for cross-section.

Guess we are all in the pain here pain there phase now. My back hurts, my tummy feels bruised, my hips are in pain and my "down there" is crampy. No matter how I lie down, sit down, stand up, I feel uncomfortable. *Bleh* Very grouchy.

Emeraldbride: Go to the delivery ward if your ward still persists ok? Better get your pain checked.

Fabbie: I agree...lie down also pain. Sit also pain. Walk even worse!!! Sigh...

Luthadel: I suspect it's cos of water retention that's why we're getting those "cramps". Maybe drinking does help...i'll try drink lots of water today & see if i experience less aches.

iemiko: Pelvis widening??! Sigh...how much longer??

Jowinbaby,
Have to be careful with the 1/2 boil egg. I had 1/2 boil egg for dinner on Fri, ended up with food poisoning. Was diarrhoea and vomitting non-stop for 3 hrs. Got rushed to the delivery suite where they monitored CTG and bb was ok, then went to see the outpatient doc for injection and medication. Painful experience, gonna stay off raw/half cooked food liao....

sunday!

n today i actually overslept that i missed my swimming session. will go n swim tomorrow morning then, since i m no longer working adi.

talking bout rest: yes, i agree with llig. v gotta prioritise our babies now since they r our precious little one. v can easily change job, but no matter wat we do, v can never replace our babies! dat's y i ask my boss for early release so that i can rest. as i hv bn eating as normal, but baby is a bit smaller lately, doc said it must due to my insufficient rest. working in my company comes with high stress level. so for my baby's birth weight sake, i just decide to stop working so i can get plenty of rest!

luthadel,

drink drink drink. put a container of water on ur desk, n make sure u drink it n keep it refilled. dun let work make u forget bout ur fluid intake. our bosses will not thank us for our so called 'sacrifice for work'

girl80,

take k... look fwd to c the photo of u with ur twins!!!

Thanks all mummies for ur concern ya..ya, am glad that my amniotic fluid back to normal..hope it can maintain..forgot to tell u all, the funny thing is when my gynae 1st measured my fluid, he told me was 5.5, then he measured again & said was 6..i oso dont noe whether mine fluid is actually okay or not..

LuthAdel,
Same situation as me ya..we gotta monitor closely our amniotic fluid & same we have appt on this coming wed..am in no mood to work, kept thinking of bb & amniotic fluid etc.

But we both gotta drink lotsa & lotsa water k..hope by wed, both our amniotic fluid will be okay..I want my bb to come out naturally & not induce, i hope..next week me in 36 week liao..we both jiayou jiayou!! ok..

Mimi,
u take care k, relax & rest well..try not to tink so much..keep an opern mind k..

Xiao Pooh
Hi Hi... I am here..
happy.gif
So busy with my daughter :p

Glad to hear that your amniotic fluid has went up.. so drink more water...and keep talking to bb..

I will be going back to work tomorrow so fast two weeks MC over already.. I am now ok but hopefully when I go back to my busy work schedule bb will still be guai guai inside...btw, did your Dr give you any MC to rest?

emeraldbride
thats quite funny that doc say is gastric. hehe sorry.. Hmm sometimes eat too full also will get gastric pain too de wor..

Spaghetti & Pris
Yes man. sometimes i feel my lower body cant even move! till wan somebody to just carry me from place to place. cus below there damn pain sia.. Ya back also hurt to most. Haiz. i miss my back crack sound. I use to always crack my back.. now so hard to crack.

AdelChia
i most of the time eat half boil egg! ^___^ maybe it depends on indivaual body ba..

iemiko...who is your gynae..which hospi?my doc insist that i should work...but i took my ML early to rest at home...all my MCs finished..so hopefully can get HL from doc...but she refused so also nth i can do..

mabbe i over-indulge on the buffet yesterday liao. But i din eat alot leh and surprisingly I did not get heartburn last nite after dinner and yet I get gastric *roll eyes*.. after this gastric pain, I think heart burn so much easier to manage!

Been resting on and off juz now. Can't sleep properly cos whichever position, sure somewhr will ache. Get it over quickly...

xiao pooh
yes we must drink drink and drink lots of water. I just hope that the amniotic fluid will head back up to normal again and praying that my boy will engage this week so if anything happen can birht naturally.

Hi girls...

emeraldbride..

I went to watch Ave Q yesterday too!!

Luth..
It's true that dehydration can cause contraction... So better drink up!! Yeah cannot be soooo busy at work to forget drinking fluids.. Very impt!! Dun sacrifice for work.. so not worth it...

The other day, I mentioned the word "stress" cos 1 of my frens very stressed up with breastfeeding... my boss heard that word and he came up to me and asked whether I'm alright... Heheh!! Kept asking me" Are u sure?".. He's really very understanding..

Mimi..
Take care.. must rest in bed more.. dun anyhow walk around.. U got placenta previa?? Hopefully, bb stay inside for another few more weeks.. U take care..

Jasmine,
yeah!!glad u are okay now..tmr go back work must relax relax k..no matter how busy, oso must relax hor..hee..

Me oso be back to work tmr..gynae didnt gave me any mc to rest..hee..but me will be doing handing over tmr liao..gotta standby ya..

LuthAdel,
ya..agreed..pray tat ur bb will be engaged soon k..anyway, dont give urself any stress k abt the amniotic fluid..most imptly bb ok tats our main priority ya..

For me, im just telling myself to drink drink lots of water..whether or not the fluid will maintain or go up me has absolutely no control over..who knows maybe our bb wants to see us earlier mah..oso good rite..hee

Im not so worried abt whether natural or cesarean delivery, as my main concern is bb okay..hee..

So lets relax & enjoy these few more days/weeks of freedom..once bb comes out, we will be super busy liao..haa..Cheers!!

All the best to all mummies k.."wo men yi qi jia-you ba"
happy.gif

Gerry
Thanks, now i carry my water bottle everywhere and if the water is still there, i'll make sure i finish it
happy.gif

here is an interesting info about low amniotic fulid from babycentre.
"Oligohydramnios is more commonly identified in summer months so may be due to maternal dehydration. It has been found that drinking plenty of water will boost levels of amniotic fluid so it would be worthwhile keeping your liquid intake up. You'll also want to take care to eat well and rest. "

I think mine is very likely related to my dehydration as my gynae checked and confirm that my placenta is still functioning well, baby growing well, no leakage, etc.

Mimi
How are you feeling now?

just woke up from been a piggy...it is so nice to sleep in the rainy afternoon and the worse is..i have no key to go downstair and get my dinner...my stupid hb..took my key for jog..and he forgot he's is in his pouch.

Girl80..looking forward to see ur gals photos.

Jazlyn, u start ur ML liao?

Mimi, are you better now? Jiayou!

2nd baby
ya the pelvic that is pain.. i realise one foot i step, my pelvic will be pain.. now both foot i step also pain. duh! suan le.. just bear with this month.. Haiz. but is really damn xin ku lor.. arghz.

LuthAdel
when is your next check up? keep me update when your boy is engage! so exciting sia hahah

so many impatient babies around... babies.. pls be good and stay in your mummies tummy longer and stop letting them suffer with the pain pain jab on their butts n tighs ya...

babies that are not engaged.. pls engage.. babies that are breech.. pls turn over ya.. and babies who wanna see their pretty mummies pls be patient.. u have your whole life ahead to look at the women that will nag and nag at you until u buay tahan!!

ok.. now nag at the notti mummies liao..

mummies that need to drink more water.. pls drink gallons...

mummies that are not supposed to be running ard pls be good n stay in bed or walk slowly..

mummies that are over worked... erm.. pls la.. company wont close down with out.. relax ya...

and lastly.. mummies.. take care of yourself hor...

sorrie la.. i very bored at home!! keke..

taken ur dinner phyl?? I juz took potato soup for dinner and some steam fish! Did a small piece of char siew for hb but i end up burning it! Lately so clumsy.. I broke something yesterday in the toilet and then later I broke my jar of Vitamin C capsules from Body Shop.. juz now nearly broke a plate..sigh..

fabbie, I felt the same pain as u in my 1st preg. I couldnt reali walk and need to sit down to wear my pants. Cant lift up my legs too. But e pain will just disappear after wks. Get a binder to wrap around yr hips around so as to mimimise movement.

Mimi,
Rest well, minimise movement okie and baby will forget about meeting you earlier and stay put.

Phyl,
Well put! haha.. i see that you're practising the mommy nag already... hahahaha...

2nd Baby,
Same here
sad.gif

My husband laughed at the way i got dressed..single-handed (cos scared i lose my balance) and barely lifting my leg up. Its just too painful... Still i try to walk as much as i can. Seems to help with water retention, no?

Ladies, just to share....
Harbourfront Levis having promotion..
2 pairs of jeans and 1 tee at $99.90. (Both men's and ladies' but the ladies' look way better)
Dunno the promotion is since when and till when (staff also no idea) but too good to miss. Me bought 1 set. keke.. Hopefully can lose enough flab to fit into jeans eventually.

morning ladies
got workn up by Jayzon's flying kick while sleeping in my bed. lucky on my face n not tummy. veri noti boi. hehe.

ivy
my dr is dr kt tan from kkh. she gave mi one wk so next wk gonna go back to work n following wk start ML.

llig
they got state wat kind of designs for jeans or all inclusive? i still cant fit into my jeans post birth wif Jayzon. feel so fat. haha.

for water retention, its beta to sleep wif legs elevated using lots of pillows. =)

Going for scanning today at 8.30am, think its called growth scan. Last night was a torture. Cannot sleep till today 4.30am.

Got severe heartburn and baby kept moving throughout (think maybe becos i drank 1/4 cup of coffee ealier on in the afternoon, i drink coffee once only in a blue moon only, keke) and it was painful and uncomfortable whenever baby moved. I feel like a walking vampire now. I'm so tire....Keke.

Finally got the chance to see baby today, so happy, think baby should be sleeping by now since baby was so active till 4.30am :p

iemiko...can ask your doc on your next visit to help me enlighten Dr Irene Chua to let me have HL...haha...i left with only 12 working days before my ML...on the 17nov...cant wait to not wake up so early in the morning...

iemiko...you book your hospital package already?

so tired...hacing backaches and shortness of breath...really feel like not working and just relax myself!!!

Jazlyn, Jowinbaby, 2nd Baby, Fabbie,
Must be i suay, friday itchy backside went to buy half-boil egg to eat. I somemore made sure the eggs were hot before eating... but tt nite vomit and diarrhoea until jialat. Now super scared of eating food which is not full cooked...

Couldn't sleep last nite, bb kept moving and when i finally got to sleep, got nitemares.... now feel like a zombie in the office...

ivy
lolx. don tink dr chan give HL tt easily one. heard my colleague say b4 when she was under her care.

hav booked my package le. tink 2k+ for c-sect under A1. charge to company card, ltr bill come den settle.

wat abt u? book le ma? =)

adelchia
take light stuff like porridge k.

Back