(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

sam,

ya-loh..
but i a bit scared leh.. coz can feel baby is low and with the frequent "contraction", scared i go into early labor!
and baby is very active too.. and sometimes felt as tho he's "pushing" down..

ok.. better check with gynae tomorrow..
hopefully everything's ok..

*pray-pray-pray*

Sam: 10 sprees!?? Gosh...haha...you & Phy can be our Spree Queens.
happy.gif

Jasmine: I also have preterm contractions...am on daily medication & i have been given 2 steroid jabs to mature my boy's lungs. How about you?? Let's both work hard together to delay our babies' birth.

Spaghetti: That bus driver is being such a meanie!!!

Dee: I thought i had BH contractions but they were real. My tummy tightens & gets hard & then, i would feel like i can't breathe properly.

dee, should be ok la .. I also feel my girl like twisting herself downwards like trying to squirm out .. lol .. u feel like that cos baby is already heavy coupled with gravity .. like that lor.

we all just have to tahan a few more weeks !!!

loveangel .. i dun dare tell my hubby .. anyway, everytime I spree or buy things outside or online, 9 out of 10 times it's for OUR girls what .. so it's ok .. they need new clothes what. lol.

I just looked through my baby clothes and threw out a whole bunch (looks worn or stained etc) .. now I can see that I need to buy more .. especially in the 0-3 months age group or else my girl will be wearing diapers only .. lol.

morning ladies
eating my mac breakfast in ront of comp. hehe.

llig
reali? shall order tt. mi n hubby luv brownies. =p

sam
my hubby will nag if i spree alot. currently in abt 6-7 sprees. lolx. not gonna tell him anyting until my parcels arrive. =X

G'morning!!

TGIF!!!! Yipperz!!

Dee..
I feel it too.. Sometimes when I'm walking around can feel something pushing my groin.. Feels really weird.. then I cannot walk properly... Scared something will come out!! But gynae said it is just the bb disturbing u.. =)

So long as doc give u green light to make love.. Go wild man!!=) I agree with Sam... After giving birth, it'll be a while before u can do it again...hehe.. But I'm quite wary (not overly worried, when I have an "O", my entire uterus hardens up.. It is actually undergoing mild (not painful) contractions.. I read a book that says it is normal.. No need to worry..

llig,
We'll encourage one another!! I think breastfeeding will be very fulfilling once we master the art of it!! And yes, I suppose we can bug one another if we face any problems!! =)

Dee
The last time I did it with my hb was a while ago, early in my 3rd tri. But after we did it, I started getting cramps which lasted the whole day. That was quite scary for me. I almost wanted to go to hospital. When I told my gynae about it, she said that sex can bring on contractions because of the semen, so told us that we shouldn't do it anymore until after birth. So we haven't done it since then.

good morning ladies...

for the longest time i can ever remember.. last night i slept thru.. erm.. with vivid weird dreams too.. keke.. but i woke up wanting to stay in bed still.. feels good!!! keke

diff segments of my dreams:
1. dreamt that i gave birth on the same day as my god sis.. erm.. she is not pregnant.. her's a girl...
2. i was like a cow when i used my pump.. ooo.. lotsa milk!! keke.. and i recall using milk bags (prob dreamt of milk bags coz thinking if i wanna buy more from sprees.. keke)
3. left my baby at home and went to suntec carrefour.. then panic when i was shopping coz i forgot to feed him... keke..
4. a friend's company hiring retail consultant and his boss was interviewing me.. and i told him i have 5 kids!!! 2 sets of twins!!!!! (dun wanna know why i said that!)

i think i'm losing my mind.. keke...

sam, there is something wrong with the shipping charges for the babymallonline spree.. dun reallie get what the girl is saying..

pris.. me not the biggest spree queen la.. see.. sam and iemiko has more than me.. kekekekeke..

jo.. u joining my friend carmen in the workerholic queen category ah?? even emeraldbride also not so workerholic liao... relax k..

echo.. but if u wanna have baby faster then must have regular sex.. and i read in one of the books that stimulating the nipples for 3hours a day has the same effect in "inducing" labour too! =)

phyl
Haha you're right. my gynae also told me that we can start again once i hit 37 weeks. which will be in 2 weeks time! :D

Morning ladies,

Can check whether any gynac clinic to recommend. My colleague got chickpox, and me wanted to see my gynac for option cause me feeling sick but he on leave for conference. KKH staff ask me to go to the 24hrs woman clinic. ANy advice. Me quite worry.

morning ladies!

me at the hospital - very early for my appointment.. hahaha..
gynae not even here yet!

checked with gynae's nurse and usually CTG monitorng is done from week36 onwards! amd am now in either 32 or 33 weeks only.. ooppss.. lost count! :p

oh ya, must check with gynae several things..
thanks bunch for reminding me, ladies!
happy.gif

TGIF!!!

Morning Ladies,

My virgin post here
happy.gif

Baby girl is due on 12 Dec. Just have a couple of questions to seek advice from all you well informed gals regarding paediatricians.

anyone of u have any good experiences with one or any reccommendations? i heard that once baby's born, we'll have to bring her for constant vaccinations till she's at least 3 yr old? not really sure what packages are avail, what do jabs do they entail and how much do they cost usually.. quite concerned cuz heard some ugly stories about a few irresponsible PDs.

phyl..what do you mean by have baby faster?

hasnt been feeling well..MS and heartburn...took 3 days unpaid leave already!!!!

Hi gals
Gd Morning..

Hi Phyl
I dun wan to be workerholic leh... so stress up one... no choice having 2 events on hands with NO HELP... can die.... Coming 34 weeks liao... i also wish to take leaves early and rest at home.. waiting for bb to arrive... nowadays 10pm , i collapse on bed... whole body like sore n pain....

ivy.. having sex will trigger contractions.. and when contractions are triggered.. then will result in labour lor..

unfortunately, i have no one that is willing to have sex with me.. so i think i have to spend 3hrs a day stimulating my nipples!!! i really wanna give birth soon... this pregnancy thing really not very fun... kekeke..

Hi Elina... welcome!! eh.. PDs have very big range one.. so i think u should start by sourcing the one nearest to your home. the tuas PD might be the best PD but if u stay loyang then doesnt make sense right? for vacinnations, there are 5 in 1s and 6 in 1s.. then again depends on you.. i would let my son take all the national health stipulated jabs and i will let my son take the additional rotovirus jab and thats it.. for me, not worth spending so much on jabs so will let baby take jabs at polyclinics.. all babies will have a health booklet for you to follow.

lavendery - i already give up hope to get any good freebies fr KKH eh. so don't expect too much.

sam - where's Kings Ice cream factory sales held at? can email to me too? [email protected]

iemik0/sam/llig - if u get to the melvados factory sales, can help urself to the samples. for ice-cream, i kind of like the chocolate brownie ice-cream & vanilla brownie ice-cream. the strawberry cheesecake is not too bad.

Spaghetti - ya, write complaint letter. or write to papers. ;P

dee - well, hb still wants sex, so still have that during 3rd trimester. just that not as frequent as compared to days before I got pregnant.

echo - didn't know semen can trigger contractions. will bear that in mind.

piGgiCia - erm, a bit early for hayden to be out, right?

jo, sometimes we hv to let go abit lar.. i alr learning to let go liao. If we go on maternity for 4 months, the comp will not collapse mah, they will find someone else to do our things! If they don't then its their problem, the boss' problem and let them figure it out!

All my colleagues advised me not to be so stressed up, cos I was very tense for the past few weeks with so many things to do and yet I have 3 other colleagues in the same team but boss only pile it on me!

Work late but remember to eat and drink water hor! Nothing is more impt that ur baby and ur body!! ;)

phyl, the milk shirt is so cute!! Can try cutting out some of the spaghetti strap shirt i have and try at home first!! Better than spending $28 on a shirt..hehehe

Hi emeraldbride.. ya.. i almost hungry till death.. U know la.. at RP so late where got food.. in the end, i end up eating at 10.30pm... BB must be screaming inside me " I WAN FOOD, MUMMY!!".....

I am trying to let go already.. but then the events... no one is doing it.... chamz.... when i go for ML, i m sure to expect tonns of phonecalls..

Hi Phyl
tat milkshirt.. looks abit.. er er er....ugly.. haha!! meaning dun need to wear bra lor....Ya manz.. just cut 2 holes...

Anyone know if Robinson still on sales? I forget to buy my FANCL n its running out....

emeraldbride.. ya ya.. its a good idea for home.. keke.. can improvise la.. if works then buy cheap tank tops n cut lor.. kekekekeeke...

jowin ah.. no la.. wear nursing bra.. then so layer the shirt so flip up the top layer then open the nursing bra lor.. keke.. so no one can see the flabby tummy ma... kekekekeke..

based on my kaypo-ness, the Nov MTB abt nearly 30% have gave birth liao.. hmm.. tmrw then Nov but so many graduates liao.. many is c-sect la.. but quite a number is natuaral too...

Hi gals,
went for my gyane visit on tue. baby currently is 1.7kg. Look small hor? But gyane say it normal. and total weight gain is 7kg for me.

Elina, u can follow the bb's health booklet for the jabs. From Polyclinic, some jabs are free cos they are complusory. Heard from frens that apptm can be made so no need to q. Some GP clinics do not offer some optional jabs while PDs do. Of cos the rate of PD will be slightly higher.

hallo ladies,

just done with gynae..

the diff between BH and REAL contraction is:
BH - not painful
Real contraction - more painful

can still have sex till one month before full term.. hehehe!

me going to leave hospital now..

ta!

LuthAdel,
I've got your recipe!!!! Thank U bery muchie!!!!! will try it our this weekend for my boy!

gals,
when u ML wif hb, u on top or below har?? haha.... just curious..

Ladies, envy all of you, still having sex in 3rd trimester. I got to stop doing it since week 16 due to polyp. Now got to endure until see my gynae for postpartum checkup.

Sam, how long u wait after delivery to resume sex life with ur hubby? I feel quite paiseh to ask my gynae.

phyl, u want to try inducing your BB if you really cant tahan the pregnancy liao. Got to wait till week 38 then better. Now you only week 33 or 34 right? But induction also got risk. If not successful, you may have to undergo emergency C-section.

ypg,
normally at the 6wk check-up gynae will give u the all-clear for sex and exercise
happy.gif

..provided you recovered liao la.

Jo, ur boss really terrible!! Shuld hire lar a temp or contract person to take over ur role!! But at such economic situation, quite difficult lar. I was juz given remote access and a lappie so that I can work from home during my ML..hahaha. But i will not work so hard since it is not a compulsory thing.. i just check email once a day to ensure my mailbox is still functioning and not full.

10.30pm?? Alr near to supper time, ur bb din kick u earlier for food?? Nowadays if i m hungry, my bb will kick one leh..hahaha.

Phyl, I also kepoh Nov 08 thread. I notice the trend most mummy tend to give birth abt 1 week earlier than their actual EDD hor..but my mom kept telling me usually 1st bb will be accurate but in SG maybe is diff since we walk so much but back in KL, everyone will drive ard, not much walking is required so they tend to give birth later..dunno how true lar.

ypg.. no la.. not i wanna induce la.. just thinking it would be damn nice to wakie tmrw and its Dec liao!! keke.. sian la..

me havent have sex for a LONG LONG time liao.. i think i'm more familar with how my son's penis looks likes.. cannot remember how my hubby's one look like liao.. he funny la.. dun dare to have sex with me.. coz shy his son see his hotdog!!!

phyl ...

hahahahah that's hilarious ... try enticing him lor ... wear something slutty .. and errrr, tempt him ... sure he fall for your charms ... how can don't have sex for such a long time .. after u give birth and even after the recovery time ... u might still be very tired from looking after a newborn ..

THIS IS THE TIME LOR !!!

Hello Ladies

Realised that I get hungry really fast recently. Like if I've breakfast at 9am, i'll be craving for chocolate biscuits by 11am.

Hi Emeraldbride
Have.. BB start kicking me already... i kept apologise to BB tat mummy quickly finish n i dashed off.

I also given remote access EVERTIME.. not just for during ML.. Will need to access from home too but then only when i free.. Not compulsary , like what u said...But its ok for me to access and help.. but i do not like their attitude " ITS A MUST"... SHIT right??

I dun have a temp girl or assistant to cover me.. My boss said another colleague can help but she seem SO BLUR... dun wan to learn my job etc.. Teach also no hear.. of course la, understandable that she is hired not to replace me.. she got her own job to do too.

Hi Phyl
I think my HB also dun really interested too... long time no also.. haha!! i m super tired also... Actually i dun mind leh.. looks like he mind more... scare hit my tummy and his darling ger...Actually its a myth la....He tried once, but can't help laughing tat he kept talking to his daughter during sex.. that Daddy is rocking his ger... ask ger ger to sleep.. like Rock abye baby...make me in laughing mood only...

Today boss on leave.. i m more relax.. to come in n post... PHEW!!

OMG.. Jowin.. your hubby is MAD!!!! haha...

eh.. sam.. i dun think i look attractive at all with a water melon hanging off my tummy and 2 HUGE black nipples!!!!! lucky no stretch marks.. if not make the combi even more disgusting..

Adel.. chocolate biscuits sounds yummy... haha.. i suddenly feel like famous amos choco chip cookies!! that will make my sore throat and cough cough all better!!!!!!! freshly baked of course!

me oso din hv sex for long time mah.. hb is afraid that bb can see wat we are doing. Aniwae, me oso not interested. Hahaha.. I also scared next time when Zach is out, I will be more interested in baby than him..oopss..

phyl,

your hubby think his hotdog very LONG is it? That is why your BB can see. Men think too highly of themselves. Haha...

You so lucky, no stretch marks.

I nearly go into depression when my nipples started to become darker n darker as days go by. Now it is not so dark. Wonder if it can go back to my usual colour.

Heard that there is a cream to apply to make the nipple become pink. Any1 try that b4?

Phyl
He siao one la.. sometimes go mad... make me laugh madly... Tats what i like of him la.. too serious man hor.. boring...kekeke!!!

Ya.. ur figure really quite voluptuous .. keke!!

haha... talking bout SEX

the last time v did it, my hb later touch my tummy n apologise to Isaac for rocking him wor... ask him to go back to sleep n b good boy... hehehe

ladies,

today is my last day of working for the year!!!

jaz..happy happy u can go back tmr liao and rest!!! What will u be doing back home?

Jo, ur hb very funny leh.. my hb will only make me laugh when he is not stress from work, always do those kind of funny stance etc or talk nonsense.

ypg, dark nipples ah.. quite turn off hor, but i saw that SaSa does sell those cream that can make it turn pink but not sure will it work or not..i dun dare to try..

jazlyn..i start taking ML already? i only starting my ML on 17 nov...

you gers so funny...abt the making love..haha..my hubby also don dare

ivy
mi starting ML same dae as u. hehe. wana rest at home. so tired.

tink most hb don dare make love when we pregnant. scare of hurting baby. hehe.

LuthAdel,

yup. u can't eat a whole mountain of food, but u get hungry ever so often .. I had lontong this morning .. swore I wouldn't eat for a long time ... but then by 12pm, hungry again. now sleepy.

hahaha

haha.. every man will definitely think their hotdog damn big ma.. keke..

jo.. my hubby dun like my boobs anymore.. i highly suspects that he looks at me n see a cow only.. keke.. that time i ask him," u dun like my neh neh ah?" then he say that one is for breast feeding Hayden!!!!!!!!! then i say i can breast feed him also ma.. then he pretend nv hear play his psp..

Back