(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

phyl .. hahahahahah.

NO la ... it's temporary .. once your boobs start to lactate .. and GROW BIGGER and fuller ... he'll come running back to grope them !!

lol
happy.gif

eh.. sam.. i seriously doubt.. coz i think he will think groping them will cause a milk squirting effect.. kekekekekekeke... and my milk contains melamine.. so poisonous also.. (i'm half china blood) kekekekekekekekekeke...

gals.. pls dun report me to AVA hor..

Sam
haha, I seriously hope this is just 'cos I'm so near full term and maybe I need some sugar to up my energy level. I DON"T WANT TO PUT ON ANY MORE WEIGHT!

mum2ndx - regards to ur qn on position, i'm below. coz i too heavy to move.

ypg/piGgiCia - no leh. my hb admitted his is not so long/big. -_-

ypg - if u r still breastfeeding, i suggest u stay off those nipple-turn-pink cream until u stop breastfeeding. hmm, i heard pple using them, but then i don't really hear fantastic results.

sam - received with thanks. but it's so far away, i won't be going.

luthadel exciting mah!! coming tuesday our little one will be full term!! hehehe btw your boy engage already?

Fabbie
From last check up not yet engage but not sure now. Will check with my gynae tomorrow. Yours?

My friend fifi is in labour now and it was quite amazing 'cos my husband actually dreamt that she is in labour this morning!

Fabbie, do you feel hungry very often now?

Juz,

I will not use this nipple cream yet. Just a desperate measure if my nipple really still BLACK in colour.

I not latching on my BB. Have problems with that. Now just pumping out my milk and she drinks from bottle.

My milk also not enough for her. She gain 1kg since birth liao. She is milk monster.

Yesterday, my daughter cry when she drink my milk. I got so discouraged. Nearly cry out. But my hubby encourage me to try and now my daughter resume drinking my milk liao. My hubby help to taste my milk, saying got difference. But I din have any change in diet. Wonder why the milk I pumped out at 7pm and that at 10pm got difference. Strange, strange, strange!!!

ypg - well, unless u take ginger, wine, or other strong tasting food or liquid, i don't think there should be a difference in taste of breastmilk eh. ur daughter got colic or no?

Juz,

No, she dun have colic. Keeping my fingers crossed that she dun have it. She only cried when she want milk. Milk monster lor.

Ur hubby very honest hor. He still looking for a job? Ask him not to be choosy.

Hi ypg
Can u post a pic of your baby here? I like to see cute little baby
happy.gif
hee hee

Hi phyl and sam
later our HB grope and milk start sprouting out!! haha!! so wasted ...Extra milk can bake cake, make teh tarik.. keke...

Adel like to make cakes hor... can use the milk milk. hee hee....

I after lunch abit bo liao....

Men are soo silly...

My hb not worried about hurting our little girl!! They can't feel anything.. THey only will feel u rocking around!! haha!! Actually, pregnancy didn't stop us from doing the deed... I didn't have any MS in my ist trimester.. So I have been feeling pretty good the whole 8 months... =)

Yeah, it is true the semen contains the hormone that causes contraction that's why they say that if ur pregnancy is unsteady, then best to avoid it.. If not, there should be no problems!! =)

And if the bb doesn't want to come out after EDD, then no harm trying.. it will be a fun way trying to induce labour!! Haha!! =)

It is always impt to have supportive people around u when u are trying to breastfeed!! I keep telling my hb and mom that I REALLY want to make breastfeeding work.. So no negativity from either of them!! =)

OMG...i'm laughing loudly while reading today's post. So funny...esp you PHY!!!!

I also haven't had sex with my hub for quite long. I think we stopped since i was 5 months. He said he's scared will hurt the baby or me. Sigh...

Ya, i also think my nipples turn darker look very weird!!! Will it go back to normal colour after birth?

Jo, if bake cake using breast milk, i will skip it totally lar..hahah!! Hb was saying one side of the breast is for baby and another side for him.. so i told him if u dare, by all means!!

I realise, sometimes the nipple is darker than other times. When it is darker, it is shinier..hehehe but i m quite happy that my nipple is not inverted, else bb quite difficult to latch on (I read from other MTB thread).

Jo, later ard 5plus i go look for u to pass u back the dress and pay u $$?

ivy,

me taking no pay leave lor...can't stand the stress here. better go on leave earlier n rest n sleep all i wan
happy.gif

emeraldbride,

i will leave for MY on 9 nov lor. will just rest n rest after that. not forgetting my exercises hee...

dark nipples: i hope dat my nipples will become back to its normal color after birth...they look so ugly now...
sad.gif

haha.. no la.. sexually deprived mummy la.. keke.. the men all say scared hurt baby.. i think they all pretend pretend only la!! haha..

Adel!!!! OMG!! keke..

hmm.. how abt a durian milkshake using breastmilk.. haha..

have any of u read before that in china, they use breastmilk to make steamed milk pudding, delicacies for sale??? it's real n they hv the lactating mothers providing them with the fresh milk everyday!!!

meilik is not being her usual self.. haha.. she is not aroused by our nonsense sex talk!!!

meilik ah.. i think OBAMA is an ok name for your son la.. i just saw someone naming their son LEGOLAS!!!!!!!

hmm.. Hayden Yoda Phang!!

SIGH... i just realise tat those little red marks on my butt near waist area are STRETCH MARKS... i thought wat are the little red veins doing there.. until i saw a picture... SIGH... how to wear bikini like tat in future???? !!!!!!!

i have been putting on alot of cream n oil liao!!

ypg - milk monster better than cookie monster what. sounds like me when i was young, every 2hrs want milk. well, that's the truth lor, not that he is honest. he tried one job which he quitted after 1 day. he got another job starting Mon, but i scare he cannot stay in that job eh.

Mei Lik - Saw ur email. Thanks a lot.

u ladies really gross-ed me out with breastmilk with coffee and worse, steamed breastmilk!!! Hahahaha..

ypg, cute baby leh.. and the way she sleep is like doing Ultraman pose..hahaha

Jaz, enjoy ur rest ya!! But since last tri liao, dun over exert ur body okies?

Phyl, unless u want ur baby to look like Yoda, else, hmm..hahahah. Todae everyone went abit crazy.

Jo, if u got meeting at 5.30pm, then i come earlier lar, ard 4.30PM..hehe

jo, what little red marks? Is it like those red patchy patchy type?

Apply more oil, after oil, apply lotion!! Try not to shower using too warm temp water.. use lower temp but not icy cold lar.. it helps to strengten the skin leh

Hi emeraldbride
can can...just sms me...

Hi ypg
THANKS for posting the photos!! aiyo, ur baby is so so so cute...I wanna hug hug her...She's born with so much hair eh.... decide to shave her anot???? I will not be bear to do so....

Hi all,

i need some help here regarding CL.
for all of you that give birth to bb end of Dec, how much is the CL charging you?
i mean, if it doesn't cross the CNY period, are they still charging CNY price?
can we arrange for only 3 weeks of service?

thanks in advance for all your advises.

hmm.. i trying to book air ticket but they need my son's passport number... zzzz... sianz.. cannot book liao.. somemore now book damn cheap...

jowinbaby,

My mum say just shave off a bit of hairs can liao. 意思意思

I also have the red line that you have. But mine is darker in colour, all at the tummy side. I am plump plump type so never bother about applying cream to prevent stretchmarks cause b4 pregant, already have alot. Haha...

I think having gals really got the advantage of having pretty clothes. But my BB gal clothes all bought by my mum. She got better taste than me. Somemore all very cheap cheap type. She say get from market so I never go online sprees.

But my BB gal got very dark skin. Dunno is it because I only eat bird nest once during my pregnancy. I cannot tahan bird nest smell.

Looks more like veins to me leh, jo.. but u better start applying more cream / oil. My colleague was saying if it turns brownish, means no chance of turning back liao..how come u manage to see until tat side ah??

April,
My CL charging me $1.8k. If crosses into +/- 10 days from cny, will be $2.6k. Dunno about the 3 weeks thing thou but i figured most CL wun agree since they will earn less.

jowin..
i dun think those are stretch marks leh.. stretch marks are those very dark and alot of lines one.. is worst than this. i think this one will disappear after you give birth ba? this one is just like you just sratch your tummy only then got red spots.. i also have. then awhile dun sratch liao will disappear in a few days.

Hi,

Wow, today so exciting ah, so tired recently, my boy is having a bad cough and bb gal is hungry in the middle of the nite so cannot sleep. I have to handover my job to my new assistant , been very busy. I will work till 15 Nov and take 12 weeks ML st, last 4 weeks will be used for next year.

Jo,

That's the onset of stretch marks liao, last time I dunno oso, somemore itchy, but will fade to silvery streak in times to come

YPG,

Ur gal so cute......
happy.gif
hmmm...can't wait for mine to come out but scared at the same time. Have to repeat the routine again for the first 3 mths, tedious...

Breastfeeding,

Really hope this time round I can BF for at least 3 mths, will try total bf if possible.

ypg

yr gal so cute. even if you don't cut yr gal's hair. baby hair will still drop (i think around 3mth)

i also didn't cut mine no 1 hair but around 3mth, i cut it short not botak lah

reddates, u noe i was juz thinking abt u, cos the last time u posted abt ur accident, u seldom post liao. Was wondering what happened to u! Hehehe, then todae u came in..such deja vu!

I tot if stretch mark fade to silvery color then will turn brownish then tat's the end of bikini for us liao!!??!!

emeraldbride..
I think the end colour will be silvery lines... so if u are fair, can conceal better than if u are dark skin... I see my mom's tummy.. and it is slivery.. must look carefully then can see..

Jo,
urs doesn't look too angry yet.. better put lots of cream.. dun bathe in hot water as it is very drying and will damage the skin further...

Back