(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

ya, I agree with lavendery, cotton disposable panties are more worth buying as they're more comfy, only slightly more ex, and won't tear so easily too.

reddates,
The name Fynn reminds me of the villian character played by Yvonne Lim (Lin xiang ping) in one of the mediacorp drama serial. Otherwise it's a unique name!

hehe.. so that makes me 2nd runner up! hehe.. i just turned 25 in sept..

ivy, where ur office huh? or one weekend we meet for lunch or something la.. i wanna do laundry this sunday la.. so i think i will go over to hazel's place later..

carmen, call me tmrw lor..

Phy: Yep it's more comfy to wear cotton disposable panties. I bought 5 packs (5 in each pack) for wear during the confinement. I usually buy this brand (Eternity) which is very comfortable & i have worn them under my PJs when i travel.

They have 3 "styles" -- normal, normal (low-waist) or maternity. I bought the normal ones because i'm afraid the low-waist ones will be too "low" for the Sofy ultra-long pads i bought! haha...

I bought them at Robinsons...$4 a pack.
happy.gif

Yah, cotton 1 is better in terms of comfy and durable as in wun tear easily. I bought 30 pcs liao.

Scarletgal,

Tat villain play by Yvonne Lim is Fyn, I add another n to make it double n. My HB like this name, I've prefer Liz though. So still dunno which to choose.

Sam,
For maternity cotton 1, think 1 size only, very stretchable so can accommodate till very big size.

Hi Mommies meeting on sat...
See you gals at AMK... just to confirm, the AMK mac pak is the very old MacDonald opposite AMK Hub? So... we meet inside the MacDonald?

Venue: AMK Mac Park
1. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
2. Meilik (2+pax) - will pop by
3. bubblepearl - confirm going
4. Loveangel/Pris ?
5. Piggicia (1 pax)
6. Carmen - Yishun, confirm going
7. Ah Bur/ Belinda - confirm

where is AMK pac Mac. Since u all have change places already, then i just pop by, is it at AMK hub? Alamak today will go round and round to find u all.

morning gals. Today have a terrible leg cramp. So pain that i keep screaming in bed -___- anyway hope you all enjoy ya outing. not joining today =)

btw. AMK got baby fair huh? and it ends at 8oct? can anyone confirm? then sunday i could bring my mum to amk and see see

iemik0,

Wat's wrong wif ur boy that u need to pop so early. I think I miss something coz was busy last 2 weeks.
Dun wori, u r boy can feel ur stress, now should b 32 weeks rite?

Mimiz,
NTUC fair still on, went to bought some more NTUC bb wipes & kodomo shower gel

reddates, i think iemik0's son.. the one outside the tummy is sick.. keke.. her pop means popping by macdonalds for the gathering.. keke..

i think fabbie means the one in the huge NTUC at AMK Hub..

will go find out when the NTUC BB fair ends and tell you all later ba..

my NTUC super cheap panties for size M is 32"-36".. eh.. i think later buy another 2 or 3 ba... see how.. keke..

ivy my dear, hehe.. we meet one afternoon for lunch at ikea la.. hehehehehehe... my favie place wor.. i collected you loot from hazel last nite.. so everything is at my place liao..

phyl yeah. tell me more about the NTUC BB fair. cus i see the website like didnt say anything leh. just say this week special and those normal stuffs. thats all. thanks!

reddates
my elder one not feeling well. refusing all kinds of fluid. may need to ward him if he still refuses ltr. =(

u ladies enjoy urselves k. =)

reddates - i vote for Fynn Wong, based on the sound of it, coz i don't know what's the meaning.

piGgiCia - i think louisa is one yr younger than u and iemik0 is same age as u eh. so u r not really the 2nd runner-up if u compare the mums in this thread. ;P

bur - i think u r not referring to the same Mcdonald's as rest of them. it's the Mcd which has a drive-thru at the park, diagonally across the mosque or library...

fabbie - the amk hub ntuc has already a big wide range for baby stuff...

Fabbie,

Quite alot of things at AMK hub NTUC, diapers alot of sale those buy 2 pack or 3 packs for how much, avent & pigeon selected item 20% off, tollyjoy oso got offer. I find that NTUC brand bb wipes very cheap. J & J wipes oso got offer 3 pkts 82pcs/pkt at $9.85, etc....

Phyl,

Heehee....paiseh...

iemik0,

Hope ur son get well soon. Try to give him fruits or ribena etc..., guess u should have tried tat.

reddates
we giving him glucolin. muz kip coaxing him to drink. ribena he don wan. eat few pcs of biscuits on n off.

2ndbaby
yipe. don wan milk n water. usually he will 'chase' afta his milk bottle. now c le cry coz know its milk time.

3mths no drink milk? den wat u give ur ger ger to drink? how old is she now?

oh ya.. forgot abt my dear louisa.. keke.. where did she and chantelle go??

later i wanna drink my durian milkshake again!!! hehe..

Venue: AMK Mac Park
1. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
2. Meilik (2+pax) - confirm going
3. bubblepearl - confirm going
4. Loveangel/Pris ?
5. Piggicia (1 pax)
6. Carmen - Yishun, confirm going
7. Ah Bur/ Belinda - confirm

AMk park mac..not inside AMK hub...it is opps Courts..Jack's place..AMK NLB..

iemik0, she takes solid food. Ya, not drinking milk at all. She is nw 21 mths old. Hw old is yr elder one? For hw many days not taking fluids already?

2nd baby
my boi is 14mths. had high fever on wednesday and from den onwards refuse fluids le. now fever oreadi no more but still refuse fluids. some say due to teething but so far when he teething no fever, juz intake poor little bit. now is tremendously. haiz.

2ndbaby
hmm. mayb i try den c how. now he finally napping. mayb bring him go eat his favourite chawanmushi ltr. thanx for d advices. =)

iemik0, I change the milk powder fr GainIQ to Friso to Dumex to Pediasure, all failed. Gave her strawberry, choc fresh milk also reject. Milo, horlicks also reject. I run out of ideas wat to give her liao.

2nd baby
wow. mayb i check out wif my abott agent den c wat she say. tink mondae she coming my clinic to give sample so can check out wif her. kip u updated. =)

hi ladies, good morning.

sam,
When you've a moment..my details need to be updated too. Are you including a column on bb name too??
Me: Llig (Gill)
Gynae: Dr Marianne Hendricks
Bb gender: Boy
Name: Still undecided

Stroller
Fall in love with a new one...
1762408.jpg

Phil & Teds double jogger stroller *drool*
So sad that quinny doesn't come with this doubles option..

Yeah! The Ikea man just came down and replaced my wardrobe door. Now the wardrobe is nice and new again! I hope the girls are having fun at the meetup. ^^

Sam, can I trouble you too? I'm not delivering at TMC. Have booked my single at Mt A instead because my gynae seemed to prefer there... (I'm number 24 on the list). Went for a hospital tour last month and the rooms there does look roomier.

I'm getting strange breakouts everywhere. Neck, shoulders, chest and now hips. Can't wait to go back and see my dermatologist after delivering.
sad.gif

Iemiko, hope your boy feels better soon...

can can can ... will update the gals who posted details since yesterday and put up the new table ...

ya, llig, I love the new Phil and Teds Vibe double stroller too ... it's about $1260 I think .. saw it at Mothercare Harbourfront last week ... I also like the Bee ... *sigh* ...

llig/Sam - i went for Melvados factory sales. got a lot of samples to try. prefer strawberry cheesecake as the double chocolate brownie seems too sweet. also like the mushroom soup, lagsana, ice-cream... i struggled with the weight of stuff, taking bus, with dry ice melting away ;P

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Raven_1313</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>Sembawang / Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Xiao Pooh</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr. M. George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Echo</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr.Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia/ ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Esthers</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Iemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr .KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>MT Alvernia</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panj/Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Amber</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Chereen</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Meredith</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mummyhamster</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>dr poon king fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West Ext</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Liig</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ikeike</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Dolphin</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Tammy Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Mydarlings</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT Alvernia</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Pipipapa</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Y Y</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mamamamia</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Tulle</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Joan Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Vickie</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Charis Tan</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SC Chew</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>DR Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodland</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands/ Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Maidenleak</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham WL</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>ScaletFGal</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi sam,

Can help update for me too? Thanks!
Name: toonies23
EDD: 30 Dec 08
BB#: No.1
Gynae: Dr Eunice Chua
Hosp: TMC
Stay: Whampoa

hi sam,

Can u help to update my details. thanks!

Name: lilee
EDD: 3 Dec 08
BB#: No2
Gynae: Dr Yvonne Chan
Stay: Pasir Ris

Hi Here's mine
happy.gif

Name: Smiley74
EDD: 31 Dec 08
BB#: No.2
Gynae: Dr Adelina Wong
Stay: Pasir Ris

2nd baby
oic. not many kids like pediasure. heard d taste quite strong.

spaghetti
thanx =)

juz now brought my boi out for a spin n he drank his milk. wana faint. hope tonight he will drink again den my wories all gone. cant believe babies nowadays. haiz.

Hi ladies..

Bubblepearl got good lobang for wipes.. keke.. its kodomo wipes and there is 70pcs in a pack.. NTUC going for 8.90 for 3 packs.. but WATSONS selling it at 1.95 for 1 and its buy 10 get 1 free.. so its 11 packs for $19.50!! hehe..

we bought all the wipes in AMK Watsons.. keke.. no stock there liao.. i bought 8, bubble bought 10 and ah_bur bought 3..

3 of us also bought disposable panties from NTUC.. but Watsons has the same deal as well, 1.95 buy 10 get 1 free..

thanks snowger for passing me my loot today!

really nice seeing meilik, tara, carmen, bubblepearl n belinda today!

Sam: Nope...the cotton disposable underwear i bought (brand Eternity) are free size.
happy.gif

Reddates: I bought the J&amp;J (unscented) bb wipes from the NTUC baby fair! I had bought 6 packs of Pigeon wipes from Taka fair but i still bought the 3-pack J&amp;J Promo pack....my friend told me baby wipes will be used a lot!

Sorry i had to miss the gathering today...had to attend my friend's baby full month. Hope you gals had fun!
happy.gif

Loveangel,

Yup will use alot of bb wipes, so I bought alot of NTUC mini pack 1 as well, J &amp; J . I used alot of bb wipes for my boy last time and I ordered Angel wipes by the carton, but too bad the supplier close shop liao, no place to get cheap and good wipes.

Phyl,

The kodomo wipes very good buy leh, I went to few Watsons to find cannot find. Tat day I din go AMK HUB Watson to c, too bad

Back