(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

diapers
based on the positive feedback of some ladies here, have gone out and bought 2packs of Fitti premium from ntuc for $22+ L38. Will try that out tmr.
Want to try petpet too. Any feedback???

same manufacturer for these 2 brands

tamms,
My ger cannot use Petpet. I used it when she was younger cos it's really cheap. Her poop always leak from the sides of the diaper. Quite disgusting lar...

Ivy,
Must rest more before the baby arrives ok? Good luck. It's reliving the days when you're so big you wish the baby will come out this min. Then when they are out, sometimes you wish u are still carrying them.

Did the doctor raise any concerns abt the size of the baby? Cos they can estimate base on your pelvic size if the baby is too big for natural birth.
happy.gif

Ivy
3.4 should be okay to deliver naturally. I had a big baby too. Emma was born at 3.675kg. I did have a difficult delivery - laboured for 16 hours, baby was OP (facing up instead of down), had to delivery via forceps and I had a 4th degree tear. But at least I still went through the labour process naturally. If you don't want a C-section, then don't let your doctor talk you into one. After all, the ultrasound scan is just an estimate.

Echo,
WOW! My ger is 1kg lesser than urs when born.
happy.gif
So the delivery was fast.

I heard that as long as ur pelvic bone is wide enuf, shld be able to deliver naturally.
happy.gif
If my baby is big as urs, i will be worried as I am petite. My colleague's baby oso as big as urs. wife oso gave birth naturally but labour was long like urs.

ivy, snow
thanks for the feedback, some say its good, others terrible, really a mixed bag of reviews. Will stay on the safe side and stick to my familiar brands for now. It's a big pack to dump if really not suitable! (anyway the print very ugly...)

very excited for you ivy! enjoy your last few week/s
happy.gif

Tamms, u want try petpet? Can pass u a couple of them. Btw, any1 want buy huggies red n blue, i have 2 packs l each to let go. Cos, i dunno tat i still have so many

Ivy, bubble
Thanks so much for your offer! no need to trouble lah, I'll just stick with the fitti premium, thanks again, you're both so kind
happy.gif

Reddates and Santorini
Went Vitakids and bought the Sambucol for both of you already. After discount, its at $24.90 X 20%off .Each bottle at $19.92.
How do you want to collect from me?

Weekdays - Bedok Reservoir / Suntec @ office hours
Weekdays - Pasir Ris/ Sengkang

jowin...

i can only collect on weekends....

actually i was thinking to organise a play date for all the babies next weekend....now that our babies are walking and know how to interact with other babies...it should be more fun to meet up now....anyone keen?

so was thinking that i can collect the stuff from you ( if you coming) and pass kath some stuff...

Santorini, I'm in for nxt week. Let me Noe. Saturday 2.30pm
zach has swimming trial then I'll b at east coast fr 4pm!! Haha..
Sunday will be best!

Hi santorini
ok sure. Lets see if we are ok to go for the play date. I will pass to u..But sunday seem tough for us
sad.gif
Its always in laws day.

If can't, where do u stay?? Perhaps i can mail over.. OR i passed to my good friend, she staying at Bukit Batok, u can get it from her.
happy.gif

Echo, i am staying at hgg but i go cck every wkend cos need to bring my boi bk to c his grandparents lah. Anyway near 4 u? U pm me can? Cos pc spoil , now relied company laptop to use internet. Tamms, u pm me ur add, i post to u? Btw i am wkg at somerset.

Ladies....

Paiseh...not this weekend...but the next...cos daddy in town this weekend...

ok...next sat or sun let's run a list and we'll fix it on the day with the max no. of responses...

Was thinking of going to polliwogs since i have heard so much about it...do they serve food there?

Would love to join the play date! ANy day is fine for me.

Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms

Me and BB Jermaine would like to join in too..hasnt been joining for a long time..
happy.gif

Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine

ok ladies...

seems like polliwogs dun serve lunch....so we have to makan elsewhere first before going there....if anyone wanna have lunch together let me know or else let's meet at 2pm at polliwogs....

Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur

halo mummies,

would like to join...

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith
9. jess

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur

Post on behalf of jowinbaby...

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith
9. jess
10. jowinbaby

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur

i think i can only make it on sun!

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith
9. jess
10. jowinbaby

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur
7. ivy

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith
9. jess
10. jowinbaby
11. LuthAdel

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur
7. ivy
8. LuthAdel

Hi gals,
Sorry can't join you all for polliwogs cos having steam boat with my own family on Sunday. I'm cooking so will be busy buying the stuff on the saturday... :S

Enjoy yourselves!
happy.gif

Polliwogs @ 2pm
Sat 6 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. Phyl
6. bur
7. kath
8. merydith
9. jess
10. jowinbaby
11. LuthAdel
12. 2ndbb

Sun 7 Feb

1. tamms
2. Xiao Pooh + Jermaine
3. santorini
4. iemik0
5. phyl
6. bur
7. ivy
8. LuthAdel

wa Polliwogs on Saturday ! .. so fun for the babies. My girls have a b'day party to attend or else we'd be there! ..
sad.gif

U gals have fun and take lots of pics!

Jowin,

Thanks for the sambucol purchase!

Wah sounds fun, Sat I have to work and Sun my reunion lunch/dinner. So can't join again.

tina, i dunno leh but zach seems to be eating everything that i m eating.

last nite i was eating Panda biscuit with chocolate inside. He wants to eat..so i let him bite abit u noe wat happen, he took the whole piece inside his mouth and refuse to let me pry open n take it out..such big pieces and it is not melt in his mouth type and he can actually turn his back to me and munch slowly.. wah liao tat boy really super.

even morning i will mix some milo, 1/2 teaspoon into his milk..

haha kath
Ashlynne also like milo. Everyone morning i make my milo without milk n sugar.. she will run after me for it.. LOL.. so funny..

Back