(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

morning morning all!

yday went to meet dr adrian! wahh he talk real fast sia! lolx. anyway i had a better scan this time. and i just found out im 7 weeks 6 days pregrant! infact i tout i was 5 to 6 weeks only when i saw the normal doc. and i could see my baby's heartbeat too! its so small that u must strain your eyes to see it! my due date is 28 nov. tout it was dec. didnt know it was so fast! my baby size is 1.2cm. quite small i felt.. =(

Hi Paulyn
Ya..he said by 2 weeks, i shd be 7 weeks plus, so shd be able to see lor...I have not confirm my gynae leh.. the current one is rather expensive... still sourcing. Any good recommendation at TMC gynaes?

Hi Fabbie
oh.. i also thought its so fast at 5 weeks plus as i just tested yesterday...i think dun worry abt small , as long as bb is healthy
happy.gif

Cheers!

Morning ladies!

Fong2
We had the same encounter last year, I had a blighted ovum and miscarried naturally on 30Dec. I'm currently 7wks1day today and will be seeing my gynae on Thu. We can't wait to see the heartbeat !

Fabbie,
Wow! congrats and keep up the good work in developing your little one
happy.gif
My gynae also said that my due date could be earlier than Dec due to the fact that the last scan indicates that I am 1 wk more advance than the actual calculation. Anyway, she said we should have a better idea of the EDD after this week scan.

Jowin: Me seeing @KKH. Me also dun noe which gynae gd. When i call in to make appt they just locate a doc to me.

Hi paulyn
oh yes, i do.. i keep burping. Sometimes burp too hard until i wanna puke
sad.gif
but still ok at the time being...Thinking MS going to set in around week6.. i abit scare scare =P

Hi 2ndbaby
me too 5 weeks plus, no heartbeat yet.. when ur EDD??

Hi LuthAdel

Let's stay positive and i really hope we will sail thru this pregnancy smoothly.

Hi Paulyn
Ya, I burp quite often too.

Hi jowinbb, my edd on 3 dec. As I delivered 3 wks earlier for my 1st preg, I guess will deliver in Nov.

Paulyn, so far no burping for me yet.

fabbie-great and glad to hear u can see ur bb heartbeat now.
happy.gif

Paulyn-I burp a lot too.

jowinbaby,2nd Baby-me 2 ard 5weeks plus cannot see heartbeat, think nearing 7weeks then can see ba.

hi all, I'm 6wks and seeing Dr Yeap from KKH. will be having an appt on 24 to see baby for the first time.. so exciting.. Congrats to all too!

hi

any mtbs interested in taking milk for pregnant moms? i have the following to give away:

3 packets Anmum (vanilla flavour), exp 16/5/08
1 packet Anmum (chocolate flavour), exp 17/5/08
2 packets Mamil Mama (vanilla), exp 9/08

If no one wants, I'll throw away which is a pity. PM me if you are keen.

cheers!

wah..all ur docs ask u all to go back 2 weeks time..my doc ask me to go back 4 weeks later..*sad*

Yup..i also burp a lot...and times want to puke..but not v bad...just a while then ok liao..

hi mtbs!

sorri to disturb again...some of you may be experiencing heartburn and indigestion. i hv an opened bottle of super digestive enzymes prescribed by my gynae to gv away. i hated to pop pills so in the end only took less than 10 capsules. let me know if anyone needs this ok?

Hi Ladies,

I burp a lot too and if the gas is not out, I feel really miserable. Well, part and parcel of morning sickness.

Fong2
Yes lets stay positive
happy.gif
Waiting for 2 days to see my gynae is like waiting for 2 years!!!!

hi gals...congratulation to everyone here...

me just tested +ve...currently around 4-5weeks..think will see gynae around 10weeks onwards if no spotting...
this is my 2nd bb, so not so kan cheong as per the 1st one...

heh .. seems like plenty of us giving birth this Dec .. I'm expecting #4 this Dec too .. (BEFORE my 35th birthday YAY!) currently about 7 weeks .. haven't gone to see my gynae yet .. will see her next week .. should be 8 weeks by then ...

I have nausea ... not as bad as my other 3 pregnancies .. but still have ... UGH. I hate this nausea part .. mine usually lasts till the 14th week ...

Hi Jowinbaby,
just wanna come in to say Congrats!! And i am happy for you...Now that we r all mummies and you a MTB, let begones be begones...hav a smooth and happy pregnancy...
happy.gif
take care ya....

Hi augbaby
surprise & happy to see ur posting here
happy.gif
.. Thanks alot..yeah, its long ago over..
happy.gif

Same to u.. take care..Cheers!

if you need any help along the way or anything, can juz always contact me...
happy.gif
Not that i am such an expert but i can try to help...
happy.gif
happy.gif
do you think u can add me into yr friendster or multiply again?
happy.gif
love to chat wif u again...

no lah...still learning along the way...not that experienced...actually i also dun use friendster or facebook much but i do hav an account on facebook...will add u in then...
happy.gif

mrsho-this is my 2nd preg too!
happy.gif

samantha,Yunbb-wow both of u are mothers of many kids!! do share with us ur many experiences hor.
happy.gif

Hi Augbaby
happy.gif
See you
happy.gif

Hi Yun
yeah.. good to have u here...

Hi Luthadel
yes yes.. for a 1st timer like me.. really need help.. must thanks for sharing all the experience
happy.gif

yes, congrats to everyone here ... having a baby is very exciting .. I love it. I had 3 natural births with all my girls ... no epidural, no episiotomy, no tearing .. it was a great experience all 3 times ...
happy.gif

hi and congrats to all dec mtbs

will be joing you gals if all goes well too. estimated to be 6weeks and seeing dr adrian who delivered my dd 21mths ago.

have been having ms and suffering extreme tiredness since two weeks ago. previous pregnancy, symptoms only came abt at 8 weeks.

2nd time moms, how do you cope?? i am too tired to even entertain my dd.

samantha, is your obgyn super pro-natural type? want to deliver without epi but most docs will just cut without asking one.

hey millie ..

yes, my gynae is very pro about not cutting if there is no need .. just listen to her instructions as I am pushing and she manouver my baby's head out ..

My daughter was 3.9 kg at birth btw .. so not small either .. but I tell you, if you have NO episiotomy done, besides the tiredness from the pushing, you have ZERO recovery time .. I could bathe straight after they wheeled me back to my room ... !!

My gynae is a senior consultant at KK. Dr M George. She delivered 2 of my 3 girls (cos I had my 2nd girl in the States - also no episiotomy no epidural - they very on about that in the States) ..

wah.. dun think i so brave to give birth without epidural.. is natural very very pain? so scary to think in dec i will be giving birth.

ask you gals.. when will MS come abt.. sometimes i feel very worried coz i dunno what signs should i be having now.. will only see baby in my tummy next thurs..

Hi All,

I'm also against episiotomy. I can't remember where I had read but one of the site did mention to do strecthing exercise once we reach 24 wks. This will help us to stretch during actual labour instead of suffering from tears.

I know some doctors like to do that to shorten the delivery time so that they can get back to their other patients.

I'll state clearly to my gynae that I want to be informed if she intends to perform that and only if I'm going to tear badly.

My eldest sis has a cut that needed 8 stitches when she delivered my nephew and that was hell for her for one month!

Hi all! Thought that my pregnancy will be the happiest moment.

Never expected myself to be worried about spotting. After seeing the gynae, he told me to take the hormones as per usual and everything will be fine. But I am spotting again. This time there seems to be more. Makes me even more worried. Do you think I should seek second opinon?
sad.gif

Kwan 322: Can share your experience with me please?

Hi everyone,

I'm expecting my no. 2. Just gone to see my GP to get folic acid and multivits...thinking of seeing my gynae only at 12 weeks cos' it's quite a hassle to see him...keeping my fingers crossed that I won't suffer too much naseousness

Smurfygal,
Hey, that is what I'm doing at the moment too. I onli intend to visit my gynae at a later date.
Remember to get some supplment such as calcium and iron tablets from pharmacy too
happy.gif

Thanks snnowy, the site was very informative. I will be seeking a second opinon on my own from another gynae.

My hubby is not for seeking another opinon as he feels I should stick to one. But I really hope to keep this rat baby. Seems as though I am the one who is worrying more than he is...

Congrats to all Dec MTBs,

I have tested positive using the clearblue kit and should be in my 5th week now. This is my 2nd pregrancy. I have a baby gal coming to 12 months old.

I am now residing in States due to my husband's relocating. We are in Missouri and will be here till 2010. Still new to the environment here and most probably will wait for a few more weeks then seek for a gynae.

Samantha: Saw that ur 2nd gal was delivered in States. Can share with me ur experience? Thanks.

Yunbb-I am seeing dr adrian woodsworth, are we referring to the same gynae?

millie-I don't know how to cope especially when my MS hits plus my boy is sick now too, quite taxing but still able to get by lo.

phyl-I think MS depends on individuals? mine comes at ard 5weeks then I suspect I am really preg but heard frm others some came only abt 7weeks or after that.

snowymum-I had bleeding for 1 day last month which I mistakenly thot I having menses thus din bother which now then gynae told me its internal bleeding, making me very worried now, until the moment I can see my bb heartbeat, u do take care alright...

samantha-wow 3 pregs without epi?? my first was emergency c-sect, I can't choose coz I having low placenta thus for my 2nd preg not sure to go for VBAC(if circumstances allowed) or shd stick to c-sect??

smurfygal,snnowy,Ivy-hihi do hope all of us can have a smooth preg Yeah?!!

Good morning ladies

Hi Phyl
same same.. sometimes i dun know if its MS or wat.. sometimes felt nauseas, sometimes no, sometimes felt backache, sometimes ok..sometimes i can smell ppl around me, sometimes no... on n off...

what is episiotomy? Is it to cut the below to assist delivery? seem painful...

Hi Ivy and other MTBs, congrats..

Hi Jowinbaby,
yup.. sometimes i'm just not sure if i'm really pregnant or not. i had no bleeding since my last menses and i dont feel very different from b4. the only assurance i have is from the test kit.. my gynae din even do a blood test.. haha.. well.. cant wait to see my baby next thurs.

Hi all,
wow suddenly so many MTBs! Welcome!!!

bunnipet,
yes, quite informative.. I read the week by week progress too hee

Wow samantha,
really applaud you to go without epidural 3 times! Your threshold of pain must be high and so experienced already
happy.gif

Btw, when does nausea usually start? Lately I do not feel that hungry anymore..but also keep burping.

Hi Phylicia
haha.. yes.. i still dun believe i m preggy. Gynae spotted a sac, to confirm the pregnancy..
happy.gif

I also felt not much different, except keep burping. sometimes i felt hungry , dun know is it bcos i had light breakfast or time for a meal.. haha!!

Seeing baby on next thurs? So exciting hor.. I can't wait till 28 Apr to see baby's heartbeat..

wow samantha goes without epidural.. very brave...i dun think i can =P

Back