(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Me tested preggie, then found that I was had been spotting for 4 days. After reading scary consequences, I went to gynae. The gynae couldn't quite see the sac. So he gave me vitamins, folic and hormones. 3 days later, I am spotting again... I also get cramps off and on. Am getting really really worried. Spoke with the gynae and he told me to see him tmr. I hope there is only good news for me.

Morning ladies

Jac - I think the cramps is expanding the uterus for sac. I believe it shall go away in a few days times.

I also got cramps...sng sng feeling. LOL
Just hang in there. Enjoy!

Jacqueline
I had the same experience too, I cough the other day and my tummy hurts. So now I tried to bend and support my tummy when I cough.

Still crossing my fingers for thursday scan and will update thereafter.

I'm thinking of having singled bedded room if possible for delivery but just not sure how much the total cost would be just in case there is any complication.

Welcome Snowy... will cross finger for you that all goes well!

Hey ladies... I finally went for my scan today!
There was fetal heart beat but size is only 5.3mm.
I see pple posting more than 1 cm. hmmm....... does that include the sac? My gyne only measured the fetus.

BTW.. he changed my EDD from 2nd to 3rd Dec. Hmmm..one day also must change arh. So strange...anyways.. hubby said might fall on the week before which is his birthday!!

morning all.

damn tired too like 2ndbaby! i guess yday i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night due to some tummy pains keep jiao-ing here n there. arghz. till i cant even sleep! feel so headache sia. and i just had a very hard time to constipate just now.

bunnipet Wow u could your baby heart beat? ahhhh im so exicited now. later im going to see my gynea. i hope i can see something too! ^_^

Snowy dun worry you will be fine ^_^

btw gals what u mean by spotting? im still unsure =X

Hi All
Can ask all mummies a qns. Early this month, i tested n got a positive. But after seeing a gynac, when for a V-scan. Gynac say only can see a black dot there. Gynac ask to go back to see him again in 2wk time. Am I pregnant? Any advice?

Bunnipet,
Wow! so exciting to see the heartbeat right!! I bet I'll be if I can see mine on Thursady
happy.gif

Fabbie & 2ndbaby,
hahah, we shared the same tired spells. I almost wanted to take leave today so that I could contiune sleeping :p On top of that my stomach will start getting all queasy every 2 hours and if I don't eat I really feel damn sicky. The only thing is that I don't puke, just very uncomfortable and burp a lot.

Paulyn,
Congrats!!! If you tested positive then you're pregnanat lah! You are lucky to be able to see the black dot at such an early stage, some can't even see the black dot till almost 5 wks+.

Hi Paulyn,

Quite normal not to have many symptoms when you're that early. For me, sore breast & lots of gas was the first two symptoms that I get when I was tested positive. My queasy stomach (i guess part of morning sickness) only kicked in when I reached 5.5wks but it was still mild then.

Now at 7wks, I need to eat either a small toast or cracker to curb all the queasiness that will occurs every 2 hours despite having a full meal at lunch or dinner.

Don't worry too much and keep your mind positive at all times
happy.gif

Welcome Paulyn!! Initially, I din have much symptoms. Was quite worried too. Now they are beginning to pile on. Fatique is number one rite now. No appetite is the other.

Yup Fabbie... wat time is your scan!! Later share yeah!! Luthadel, I din really hear the heartbeat As in the sound but the gyne say the flicking white stuff is the heartbeat. My hubby saw it. Like a jumping jelly bean! hehe!! He gave me a photo album with the first scan picture in it and it said Fetal heartbeat seen.

Thank Bunnipet.
Cause my gynac did not even mention whether i pregnant a not. He only ask me to see him again in 2wk time n do the scan again. That why me very worried, cause it take me 5yrs to conceive.
happy.gif

hi all,me had morning sickness since last week, no appetite, tired.. but heard pple say got MS means bb growing well so need to think of that then feel better but my 13mth old bb is sick, tiring to take care of him esp when my MS hits..

I'm a FTWM though.. any FTWM here too??
happy.gif

I'm going to see my gynae next thursday, looking forward to seeing my little bb heartbeat.
happy.gif

bunni hahaha mine is at night. alright will share with u gals later ^_^ so excited! hehee later i shall see i can see any white dote anot hahahah bunni u should scan in a photo and let us see! lolx

Congrats paulyn! maybe your symptoms is not that much. its normal. and its GOOD unless some of the gals like us here pain there pain. so xin ku! hehe

fabbie-Yeah me 2 like u ler.. what do u think of dr adrian? fast fast chop chop hor him?? hee.

Paulyn-my gynae say as long as got waterbag means definitely pregnant lo, good for u no MS u can enjoy ur first trimester.
happy.gif

Bunnipet,
hahaha I like your description "like a jumping jelly bean!" That would be a nice scan to collect so that you can build an album for you kid
happy.gif
Now after hearing such good news for your scan, I'm itching for mine !!!!

Enne,
Morning sickness is so funny, for me I have the appetite but the queasiness in the stomach is very uncomfortable even after I eat.

Btw, what is FTWM?

LuthAdel-I don't have the appetite when I feel dizzy.. FTWM means Full-Time-Working-Mum or can say Forced-To-Work-Mum. hehehe

Just curious, LuthAdel is the name of u and HB??

Enne im not sure abt dr adrian yet. havent seen him before! 4 more hrs to see him! so exicited!! hahaha
har... you said he fast fast chop chop ah. sighz. cus i got alot of question to ask him leh! duno he will get irritated anot wor.. *pengz* i hope he is friendly and could tell me more man.. *prayz*

Bunni you how many months le ah?

fabbie-he is friendly la, pleasant-looking haha but he fast fast chop chop coz he got many patients. hehe.

Paulyn-I think so, when doing the scan, gynae shows me the waterbag and say definitely preg but cannot see heartbeat yet, maybe that's wad ur gynae meant too? I also seeing him in 2weeks time, excited to see bb heartbeat!!

Enne-My gynae never say anything at all he only ask me to go back in 2wk time. Hope that next scan my gynae can confirm with me.

Paulyn-when's ur next 2weeks? next week or the week after?..

Yeah do update us k.. I also hope mine be ok coz I had bleeding 1 day last mth which I mistakenly thot was menses cycle going haywire, din expect to be preg, my HB worried abt this.. so keeping fingers crossed.

Enne
haha, yes LuthAdel is a combo of my Hubby's and my name.

Well I'm working now and when my bb is born, i'll be a FTWM. So now I've started to source for the nearest infant care centre. Intend to take 3 mths maternity leave so that I can at least have some bonding time when I'm not working :p

Paulyn,
Don't worry too much, some gynae don't like to confirm if they can't see anything just in case they make any mistake. The black dot is the water bag, also known as Gestational Sac.

Paulyn the black dot is nothing dun worry about it. I ask doc(not gynea) where's my baby huh? she say here it is. i say Huh? that black dot? then she said yes sadly to say its a black dote at first.. so dun worry! haha.

Btw is it true that we MTB have 3 months probation then the baby will stable down? i mean as in baby 3 months old already then its confirm safe? ^_^

fabbie-Yeah thats why some people pantung don't announce till after 3mths but personally I feel its always worrying until the 5mths detailed scan then we can be assured bb is healthy, and even more so until the bb is out into this world.
happy.gif

Fabbie.. I am just 7 weeks pregnant.

Enne : I will also be a FTWM. I have already announced my pregnancy cos my job is labor intensive and with radioactive stuff around. So my colleagues need to watch out for me too! Keke!!
Besides I had a m/c the last time. So this time, baby is very precious. My in laws live with me most of the time cos my DH is the only child. They will be looking after the kiddo. Or rather they have announced that they will be looking after already!!

Paulyn: should be pregnant lah. If not why gyne still wanna see you? BTW when is your last period?
quick question: have you started folic acid?

Hey Paulyn..

gyne asking you to eat folic acid means good news! Hang on there... wait for 23 april!! If you kiasu like me, hehe... I check another HPT in between to see if the color of the stripe gets darker..signifying the HCG level is increasing!!
BTW I use cheapo ones from babydust. Last time also buy from mustafa. Less than $2 for one!

oh.. infact to me im okai. saying out or not. cus its a happiness to have it! hehe for me i also tell my boss already cus they need to help me with the work load. =P

bunni wah u 7 weeks i think mine is only 5 or 6 weeks only..

Hi MTBs...
my pain is still on and off.... So I went to see a gynae today...
He did a V-scan..... but couldn't see anything... only saw a v thick lining... so he did a blood test today... I will have to go back to see him on Wed to repeat everything again... Dr cannot conclude if its too early to see the sac.... or if it ectopic pregnancy... feeling more tired by the day... pain is still there on n off.... sigh.... i hope there's good news on Wed... can only pray now.....

hi ladies

Can i join? i just tested positive last nite and went to see gynae today & saw a sac.. I am 5weeks01 day.. First time MTB....EDD: 08 Dec

Very excited...But also worried cos pantang, 3 months cannot announce.. so keep hush hush to relatives n friends....
happy.gif

My breasts are quite sore , discharge seem quite alot.. sometimes on n off will cramp.. today gynae gave me some vitamins and dusphston...

Hi all

I'm in my 6th week. EDD on 9th Dec. 2nd pregnancy. Saw bb's heart beat flickering during the V-scan today. Quite excited this time round as my 1st pregnancy ended with blighted ovum last year on 29 Dec.

I was given a jab to stabilise my womb due to my first time loss last year. Gynae also prescribed some multi-vitamins, folic acid, calcium and fish oil for me to take.

Hope this time round i'll be able to cuddle my bb in my arms.

Hi Paulyn

How many weeks are u now? I did a V-scan last monday when i was in my 5th week and i also saw a small black dot. No heartbeat then.

Because of my previous loss, my gynae advised me to see him every week.

Hi All DEC MTB,

I went to see my gyn yesterday. 6 weeks plus, and can see heartbeats already. EDD is 4th Dec. But i got alittle bit of light brown spottings and lower part of tummy cramps similar as menses coming, which my gyn says is not good. So he gave me an injection and some 'An Tai' pills to take. Next week will go back see him again to see how the baby growing
happy.gif

Thanks Jacq.

Fong: I dun noe hw many wk. I went to c gynae last wk, after scan they only see a black dot. My doc ask me to go back in 2wk time. The doc nve tell me hw many wk.

Hi ladies

Good morning to all

Is the sac consider as small black dot? when gynae did a v-scan for me, i did see the dot on the scan printout but not sure if its a sac or dot... pardon me for this qs =P

He said it is 4.75mm

Hi Paulyn
Gynae also asked me to go back in 2 weeks time to check for bb's heartbeat..Believe by then, can see bb heartbeat right?
happy.gif

Jowin: Ur gynae got say in 2wk time can check for bb heartbeat. My gynae nve tell me anything, he just say cm back in 2wk time for another scan.

Back