(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

thanks 2nd Baby and bunnipet ..

looks like have to wait few more days before testing again ....

but hoh, the PTK very ex leh ...
$14-$15 each .. then just wasted like that ...

Hopefully wen i m preggy, my MIL is nt going to wake mi just to eat.. haha..

i waiting n waiting for my AF due time in 1 more week... givin myself 1 more week after AF due time b4 i test test..

i wanna join u gals!!!

Hi, glad to be able to join this thread. I juz went to see Dr Yvonne Chan 2 days ago. Confirmed that I'm about 5 weeks pregnant
happy.gif

This is my 2nd pregnancy, my eldest boy is now about 2 & 1/2 yrs old. My edd is approximately 8 Dec.

Am going back to see Dr Chan on 22 Apr.

Welcome Merydith & Longan!

Merydith,
4 wks is really too early to see and if you can it will only be a small black dot. So, don't worry too much you should be able to see by 5wks (++)

Longan,
If you still test negative after almost 2wks of missed AF, you should see your gynae just to find out what happen.

For me, my breast was so sore that just an accidental bump would make me want to punch the person! LOL.

Bunnipet,
Aiyo, you MIL really funny. Rest is more important as your body need all the energy for such big changes. But she is nice to feed you lah...hahaha

Luckily I don't stay with my MIL otherwise I would hit the roof!

jOy_jOy
Lotsa baby dust to you!

Thanks LuthAdel,2ndbaby and bunnipet,
I feel more assured now. Hope tmr I will be able to see something.

bunnipet, so chun. Same LMP.. so which gynae did you see?
I went to KKH to see SF loh...

Btw can I drink Anmum and eat folic acid at the same time? Becoz i see the milk contains folic..I scared overdose wor.

heyo all.

Recently just went to see a normal doc for a scan and doctor said I'm 5 weeks preg.. I guess Now its almost 6 weeks. I book a appt at CCK on monday to see a gynea. im quite excited about it. Although i saw first time was black dot. BUt i really would want to see more. Hope its growing healthy inside as i guess im worrying too much

My tummy tenses to hurt sometimes. that i need a pillow to cover it. Duno is it good or bad. hmmm and not long i saw doc say i got urine infection and gave me some med but i didnt eat as my mum said try not to eat as one of it is antibocits. Hmm anyway i just listen to doc saying drink more water dun bear your pee always not healthy.

Do you gals got urine infection problems too? lucky im not having fever or what. so its fine. ^_^ hope mon gynea can tell me everything and check for me everything! =)

hi everyone, sorry to interrupt
i'm selling my quinny Buzz 07 model
(lime green colour) for $450 inclusive of basket which is sold seperately. it's in good condition used only for last 9mths.

interested pls let me know!
PM me!

thanks!

hi fabbie

congrats!

as for urine infection, its beta to take d antibiotics tt dr prescrible. juz nid to inform tt u're pregnant n they will kn wat kind to give u. urine infection during pregnancy veri common one. try to drink cranberry juice as well. =)

thanks iemiko! okai i will try to drink cranberry juice! is it those little small cute bottle? i duno is that cranberry anot but i know there's a orange too.

Ya i told doc that im pregnant and gave me antibiotics than my mum said like AIyooo dun take better. So im kinda lost. hahaha My friends also tell me if can bear just bear try not to take antibiotics lor.

Btw do you gals sometimes feel very cold? like "fa leng" easily?

wow.. looks like our collection of Dec mum is getting bigger! Welcome on board Fabbie and Amber!

Hey Fabbie... I agree with Iemiko. You could also read up about the antibiotic online to see its effect on the baby before taking it. I am not sure if without antibiotic and the infection lingering, would it be any safer or not. Especially if you were start spiking a fever and with these "fa leng" symptoms leh. But definitely keep the fluid going. All the best!

Fabbie, congrats!

Merydith, yes. I am taking folic acid and anmum milk powder. Daily intake of calcium is 1000mg.

Bunnipet, the waking up to eat reminds me of travelling on plane and woken up by air stewardess for meals..hehe

Amber, yr gynae also Dr Chan ah. Will be seeing her on 23 Apr. Actually suppose to see her on 22 Apr but I changed to 23 Apr.

Longan, the PTK not cheap hor.

Hi All,

Fabbie,
Congrats & Welcome

I'm feeling a lot better but still having super queasy stomach.

2nd Baby & Amber
Wow, it seems like there are 3 of us having the same gynae!
happy.gif

hi ALL, Am still in a daze abt this unexpected surprise... I am a 2nd time mummy with a 13months old boy and just seen gynae yesterday, confirmed bb 5 weeks old cannot see heartbeat yet though but EDD in December.
happy.gif

Hello all.
Tested and go a big fat positive.
1350835.gif

This is my 2nd bb and edd is xmas eve.
Am very happy.

Have fun and enjoy the happy and healthy 9 months.

2nd Baby-thx for the welcome, how old is ur 1st bb??
happy.gif

meilik-xmas bb sounds good!
happy.gif

hello to ALL mummies here, hope can share more as we go along!
happy.gif

Hi Meilik! Finally u are here to join us too..keke.

Hi Ladies,my EDD is 9/12..i am still in week5, what else do i need to do now? I have see gyna and do tummy scan liao..he ask me to go back in another 4 weeks time.

Enne, my 1st bb is a 15 mth old gal.

Meilik and bubble pearl, welcome to dec thread.

bubble pearl, do take folic acid.

Thanks all im happy to be here. ^_^

does anmum milk powder really help that much? as im just only drinking normal milk like those F & N Magnolia Fresh Milk =X

2nd baby-abt the same as my 13mth old boym means our 2 kids abt same age gap wor.
happy.gif

fabbie-hihi, I drank anmum milk for my first preg everynight but this time round not yet, coz just confirmed with gynae yesterday. don't know can drink though coz I don't like choco this time round but I don't drink vanilla milk too.. headache.

bubblepearl -> Yeah. Happy Happy.

But i take it easy....I only scared my urine to dilute to give false result.

See what the gynea have to say next week.

I stay in the west! Jurong West
happy.gif

today I finally saw the sac. Quite small at 0.75cm. Doc say is in between wk 4 and 5.
Phew. Have to see in 2 weeks to check the heartbeat. I think I must have conceived around Good Friday! Thank God.

Hi Enne, congrats!

Merydith-thx..
happy.gif
u too! I saw my bb too ard 1.56cm as per the scan gynae gave me, me2 need to go back in 2weeks to see heartbeat. I had some bleeding last midmonth which I thot was menses cycle going haywire but accordingly to my gynae was internal bleeding but no more after that 1 day, so need to monitor, kind of worried lo.. hope everything goes well for my little one.

Hands down-sengkang

welcome meilik, bubblepearl and enne!

Meilik: baby on Christmas sounds nice! Every year can celebrate birthday till late late then next day PH! hehe!! Just like my little niece. Born on the 31st Dec!! Always get a lot of celebrations compared to her little brother.

Merydith: did you do a tummy scan or V scan? Now I am beginning to wonder how come my gyne din wanna do the scan. Sigh...

bunnipet, I did the v-scan..or izit your gynae dun have the v-scan equipment?

Enne, yours quite long..good..means baby growing well..dunno izit normal for mine..so short one.

Hi girls....
I think i just found myself pregnant.... just did used the Clearblue HPT... n its a plus... so happy... but still not sure yet... cos i haven't seen any doctor.... so i'm also not sure if its goin to be a December baby...

can i ask if anyone has cramps? i mean stomach cramps.. like those u get when yr period comes... i get it almost everyday... just wondering is its normal... breast also v pain....

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. Haha...interesting to know that a few of us are seeing the same gynae. Dr Yvonne is really a great gynae & I'm glad I chose her. For my first pregnancy I think if I had seen other gynae, I would most likely have a caesarean birth but thank God she's pro-natural birth & I delivered naturally. Her skills in stitching is really good too.

By the way, just out of curiousity, where are u all staying? I'm staying in Bishan.

I m staying at Jurong east if hb is back and Bt Panj when hb goes overseas to work.

Jac, usually quite accurate fr the test. I was also quite doubtful when I find myself preg and did a 2nd test too.

*waves* Im from jurong west ave 5 here ^_^
My gynea is in CCK.. Monday will be my first time going to a gynea at there! *excitied* Anyone's gynea in CCK by adrian?

Oh btw do you gals have terrible emotions? like alittle thing will cry or flare up?

and do you gals feel tummy sometimes like got something jiao-ing inside? like got bubbles inside ya tummy? Sorry ask too many questions! first time being a mummy very exicited and worried too! hehehe

Hello All,

Wow! just a short morning break and we have so many new mummies!!! Welcome Welcome one and all
happy.gif

I'm staying in Corporation road so that is part of Jurong West too!! hehe....maybe we can form playgroup in the near future :p

Jacqueline
I do have cramps initially but not severe just mild discomfort. If you have cramps and follow by spotting, you have to see your gynae immediately. But if it is just mild cramps without spotting, it should be ok. It is probably your uterus expanding to accomodate the new little one.

I've been having constipation for a whole week now, only need to go every alternate days which makes me really bloated. Feels hungry but don't dare to eat too much incase I get all bloated.

I can't wait to see the scan this coming Thursday and I'm really nervous too. We're both crossing our fingers that we can see healthy heartbeat and our little beanie
happy.gif

merydith-I never done v-scan, always only been tummy scan ler.

nitestar-maybe go see gynae first just to make sure?

iemik0-thanks for the welcome.
happy.gif

amber-me Sengkang.
happy.gif

LuthAdel-Do update us after this thursday, me gonna wait till next thursday to see my bb heartbeat, keeping fingers crossed too!

fabbie-my gynae is Adrian Woodsworth too but I'm seeing him at Compass Point, I had him for my first preg too.
happy.gif

Hi everyone,
Great to see so many MTBs here already.
I'm now carrying my first child. Thrilled with all the new feeling. After reading about all you guys' experience, I feel much better now.
I also have mild cramps (like Jacqueline) which sort of freaks me out. But no spotting. So I guess it's ok? =P And because of this I had trouble sleeping. Sometimes in the middle of night, the cramps make me think that I need to poo. (Does anyone have this feeling?) Need to go to the toilet. But of cos nothing comes out! After that, the cramp will die down.

Don't feel like eating 'coz I feel like vomitting most of the time. Now try to eat smaller meals, hopefully I'll be fine... X)

My gynae is Dr. KH Chan @Gleneagles. Anyone going with him? =)

Hi everyone.. and welcome to those new on board!

Merydith: my gyne does have the scan in his consultation room. Did a V-scan before on one routine check up. Maybe cos I had cramps and was spotting so maybe too invasive? Not sure. But he did say he probably wouldn't be able to see anything. Keeping my fingers cross for monday!

Jacqueline: I also had cramps initially. Now more settled. Had one episode of spotting thereafter no more. Had jabs twice weekly though. Anyway, how far along are you in your pregnancy? BTW, I also stay in AMK and working near buona vista.

Fabbie: me having scan on monday too!! will update you guys! excited. I also hope got heartbeat.

Hi Karen, Congrats! I too have cramps and went to see the gynae which gave me duphaston to support my pregnancy.

Hi bunnipet, I think probably so because when I first visit the gyane which I had cramps and did the v-scan, it was so painful the doc quickly stop.
Don't worry, you should be able to see the pea soon!
happy.gif

btw here is a pretty good site to read on your weekly pregnancy progress

http://baby2see.com/

iemik0,
mind if i ask which institution you are working for? I'm working in Jurong Polyclinic....

LuthAdel, bunnipet, and merydith,
Thank you for the assurance that it will be fine... feels good to have support...

Enne,
I spoke to my senior Dr in my clinic, she say she'll refer me to JMC for a scan first to ensure that everything is ok.. after that she will refer me to KKH for followups...

Yesterday, i was lying flat, and had a cough... irritated throat... boy, was it painful in my lower abdomen... thereafter, i turn to my side when i wanted to cough... worried that i would affect the little growth in me... haha... think too much??

hi 2nd baby n jac

im workin at kkh. so got certain % being covered by them. my class entitlement is under B1 so my consultation by dr was at the private suite.

for my boi, i stayed in A1 n topped up d difference. prefer to stay in single room as hav too many relatives so don wan disturb others. more privacy when breastfeeding also. =)

jac, u working as SN? decided which dr u gg for follow-ups? =)

iemik0,
i'm an executive. my class entitlement is under A. Do we have to special request for private suite? How does that private suite thingy work? does it also involve long Q? I dunno which Dr yet, m waiting to go JMC to scan to ensure that the embryo is in the right place..

Thanks Merydith.. the website is really cool and informative! I also went to explore the baby names already with my hubby! Cannot belief that Jack has been top for so many years! While most of the girls names are also quite common like Emily, Grace, Chloe that have been on the tops!

Jac: the next time when you cough, try supporting your tummy. Sometimes when I get the cramps, I find it helpful to support the tummy or if I am lying down to sayang sayang it lor.

Hi mummies,

I just received my order from babycenter, and it's too loose for me @ the
underbust area.

This is the Original Nursing Bra -Plus, in S.
On the product info, it says that S is good for 32-36, C-D. But I think it's
will be quite loose
for 32 (i'm a 32).

You can view the product at
http://store.babycenter.com/product/maternity/the+original+nursing+bra+-+plus.do?

Designed with care in Canada, Made with pride in Mexico.

Would like to sell at SGD$50.

hi jac

depends on which dr u choose. coz not all drs are available at private suite.

my dr is dr kt tan, head of o & g. veri nice & caring lady. when i made my 1st appt to see her, i juz inform central appt tt i would like to be consulted at the private suite.

waiting time is shorter there & she will do ur scan in d consult room. for clinic b, seems like scan not done by her (heard from frens).

for private class, can choose which dr u wan. can request for sat clinic as well. juz tt there's a small additional fee.

hope d info helps. =)

Back