(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Hi all.. wah you all got keep track on what time ya baby drink ah. i totally no time de. we always ah ga ah ga de. heheh =X im so bad!

pastillies
i didnt experience wrist pain leh. but im experience back pain more! =(

Eh.. last time i use to compliant and wonder why am i having diffculty to run! and not sure the reason why! before pregnant Im running like horse..now im running like a duck. FINALLY i know whats the ans that pull me down. is my BREAST! i never had a heavy big breast before. and now i know i run. i feel heavy.. arghzzzzzzzzzz hahah

izu,

Paiseh, the date is given by them. For weekend class, they only got Sunday, at 10am. They got their usual class schedule. This is trial session.

Juz,

This is 1 trial session only, 45 min. To let ur bb try out if they like the session or not. Take for instance, if my bb like it, I will sign her up for Village module, which is $271.14 per semester (8 weekly lessons)

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

Interested, please put down ur name and the date u prefer (24 May, 31 May, 7 Jun, 14 Jun):

1 ypg (all dates available)
2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
4 Chantalle (7 Jun and 14 Jun)
5 Iris (all dates except 24 May)
6 zachmommy (all dates except 7 Jun and 14 Jun)
7 santorini (prefer 24/31 May)
8 bubblepearl ((24 May, 7 Jun, 14 Jun):

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

Interested, please put down ur name and the date u prefer (24 May, 31 May, 7 Jun, 14 Jun):

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
9 juzyounme (all dates at the moment)

zachmommy,
phew.. good to knw that it's normal.. everytime i pick him up from IFC, i was reluctant to put him to weigh on the bb scale coz it's been the same whenever i weigh him.. then my MIL will always compare him w/ grandnephew who is big size.. so we try to rationalize that his parents are big size and we small size ppl.. hee..
hopefully it's just a phase that he's going through..

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
10 tamms (all dates but prefer later date)

Gill:
Thanks very much for the shampoo reference!

Babies watching TV:
Ahh.. siao liao, now i am worried too after reading the article posted by Rachel. My baby watch "Yi Nan Wang" with her Ah Mak daily at 4.30pm and all the way till evening time when i reach home.

Milk formula:
My baby is drinking S26. So far so good, intend to use this formula for good. Any babies drinking S26 also? I Have tried Enfra Pro. I think its too sweet and also very ex wor. Burning a hole in my pocket ever since i do partial breast feeding. Have tried Similac too, baby dosen't like, keep refusing bottle. Mamil Gold - No poo poo for many many days!

Keeping Baby engaged and their activities:
I got a baby playmat and she can go Ooh ahh.. Ohh ahh.. while kicking and grabbing the toys for very long while i do some housework. Sometimes she even fall asleep on the play mat on her own. On one of those restless days, i either will carry her on the sling while i do some simple chores or push her around in the stroller so that she can follow and watch me around. I read in a book that if you cannot keep baby by ur side to do some chores while in the house, they will also feel comforted to hear your voice across the room by talking to them.

Hope this helps.

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
11 LuthAdel (all dates)

chantalle.. haha.. red rose ah.. we not attending speed dating rite? hahahaha... hayden watches yi nan wang too..

Actually 24 or 31 May is better since the further the date is, the highest chance of us not free that day. So for Iris, can u make it on 24 May? Or bubblepearl, can u make it on 31 May?

Ladies,

I need ur full name, ur bb full name, ur bb Date of Birth n ur contact number. They need all these b4 securing me a time slot.

They are super popular. According to the Nov mum who is organizing, if u walk in for trial session individually, waiting time is super long. Please try to give me by today, 3pm so that I can consolidate and secure a time slot. Paiseh for the urgency. PM PM me ok.

Tara

Did you complain to Angela about Emma falling sick? Cos she told my sis that only one other parent complained and I don't think it was you. She said something like as long as the child has no fever they will not turn the child away.

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
11 LuthAdel (all dates)
12 2nd bb (all dates but prefer 7 Jun)

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
11 LuthAdel (all dates)
12 Xuelyn (all dates at the moment)

wahaa.. me too slow.. 2nd bb u go ahead!
happy.gif

Gathering
Tentative Date - 20 June 2009 (Sat)
Time - from 11am onwards till 5/6pm
Venue - Corporation Road

Attendance
1. Emeraldbride - Self, Hb & BB?
2. Bubblepearl - self, bb, hb(3 pax)
3. Rachel - Self & bb
4. Ikeike - self, bb & hb
5. 2ndbb - self, bb
6. Pastillies - self, bb & hb
7. Juzyounme - self, bb
8. Xuelyn - self, Hb & bb

Tentative
1. Fabbie
2. iemik0
3. Spaghetti - self, bb & hb
4. Merydith - self,bb,hb,maid
5. Esthers -self,bb,hb
6. Snowger - self,bb,hb
7. Joanne81 - self,bb,hb
8. Echt - self, bb

ypg, alot of mummies still yet to put their names down..is it possible for Kindermusik to organise another trial class?? Our regular forumers like Xuelyn, Jowin, Snowger, Fabbie, Echo yet to register leh..hehe

haha Chantalle, dun get me wrong!! Not for regulars lar..what i meant is that I am sure other mummies in this forum is oso interested in the class that's y asking YPG if can ask Kindermusik to open one more session..

oh no, just came out fm meeting. ops i'm too slow le..;p

fabbie,
back pain i used to have..think it's the bending down posture to pick my boy up...now not so bad..it's wrist pain that's killing me..
sad.gif

aiyo
i blur.. whats the class about????

Gals, i took a half day morning to go Isetan private sales already.. N it so many people as if there are no swine flu or economy recession..

Total damage abt $400++ Faintz....
80% all baby's items..

Combi items - 25% ( i brought a full set bowl set)
Fisher price, leapfrog at 20% +10% ( i brought a leapfrog toy)
Tiger thermal hot flask for food at $59
Food Blender at $62
NUK at 30% off ( i bought the teats )
Braun buffel at 25% off
Pigeon at 20% off..
Safety First bedside rail at $30 ( i did not buy this)
Flash card ( box of 4) at $32

Aiya.. alot of things lor

kekeke...

jowin, e sale sounds good! no wonder their sale ALWAYS packed full hse..me only need to get a thermal food jar to standby to bring bb food out next time, rather lazy to go squeeze w pple ah..

paiseh..i have to withdrawn out from the trial session.

Xuelyn, u want take my slot?

Tanglin Mall Studio
163 Tanglin Road
#03-11B Tanglin Mall
Singapore 247933

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
11 LuthAdel (all dates)

sam,
the photo shows my boy looks happy in the walker?? hahaa... tat's because it was the 1st time he was in the walker, but later whenever i put him in, he only willing to play for few mins only then start to make noise already...

ypg,
i also tot of buying playard too but later i think twice again coz it really takes up a lot of space ler... i already hav one big bouncer, FP swing, bumbo seat, walker and my elder's boy mercedes benz pedal's car in the living & dining area... so many things already so i dun wish to add on anymore baby stuff... hehee! at most i will bring back the used playpen from my IL's place for him to play inside...

bur,
ya maybe ur bb's dimple will come out later when she grows up ler... like for my #1, i waited abt 2 years for his double eyelid to come out ler... hehehe!

kath,
think zach is not having constipation laa, coz my PD said it's very normal for BF bb to poo once in 4 or 5 days, esp when he poo the stool is not hard one right??

oh must start with plain rice cereal first? i saw the heinz organic one the price is double the normal one ler... anyway my PD got giv me some sample from nestle one so probably i may use tat 1st... but still, if can wait i will want to wait till he 6mths...

pastillies,
i did experience wrist pain last time when i take care of my #1, and somehow the pain is more intense when i wake up in morning... this time dun hav, only backache...

Oh.. if there is an empty slot, can i take?

2 Phyl (all dates avail)
3 Bur (all dates avail)
11 LuthAdel (all dates)

** Waiting List
1) jowinbaby (all dates except 24 May)

fabbie,
rem 2 wear a v v gd support bra when u run hor, dun wan saggy breasts next time! =)

pastillies,
a fren got e same thg, it's a post natal prob n she went for a jab to ease e pain. see a doc if it gets worse hor..

btw, since we are talking abt learning schs for our bbs, i chanced on this little gym place for bbs at Forum. while places like gymboree & kindermusik's learning is based on music, this one is based on gymnastic to train motor skills! e kids were having lotsa fun rolling & jumping abt. they have classes starting from 4mths.. more on carrying them, balancing them etc. Parents to attend w bbs tog. I may wanna go for a trial session, thou it's more ex at almost $50/session. any one keen let me noe too yea =)

gonna take a nap..so zzz

Gals tat bought Gaia at the motherhood sales.
Remember we have free trial at gymboree? Free from Gaia
I kept 1 trial ticket for Fabbie already...

Maureen, Jes... both of u shd have 1 too...
happy.gif

jes,
i think our boys same! put them in something new, they like it...then after awhile, they sian liao.. *faintz*

echt, so serious? must go for jab?? ermmm i still can tahan the pain now...tot of going to one of those chinese physician / acupunturist...but scared its going to be damm pain..

kath, zach is on full BM rite? but he only poos once every 4-5days?? actually my kayson also very funny, he poo super alot at IFC, like 2-3times a day at IFC. but he doesnt poo during the wkend at home! maybe he finds the IFC more Conducive to poo?? haha...;p;p

pastillies,
yeah my boy has very short attention, juz like his kor kor...

for my case (wrist pain), i got see GP & was given oitment but i din use at all.. and the pain juz went off by itself after few mths...

pastillies, Kayson treats u so nice juz like Zach.. dun want us to clean their mess! Hahaha

Today Zach pooped a big big one at IFC till the rocker's cloth oso hv.. i hv to bring it back tonite to wash..hehehe

I change his bottle teats to M and fed him 170ml of BM today..he din cry after his feed means he had enuf of 170ml..cos i tried last nite 200ml he onie finish 170ml oso.. hehe. Tink the teachers not very happy at me liao.. i kept having that tot that they want to feed him more so that he will not make noise..
sad.gif

ypg,

i pm you my details already.

Tamms,

yeah i was the one who complained to Angela....haha!! cos Emma was falling sick almost every week for several weeks...but things are better now, either they have really step up on their hygiene or she has built up her immunity....
She told me that no other parent was complaining...so i guess that is not true!

Oh.. haha Zachmommy, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hey ladies, i called my frend whose daughter used to attend Kindermusick of 2 yrs, she feedback that the classes are very fun and intresting. We will need to carry our baby and dance Waltz with them.. haha can imagine its going to be fun! Look forward to the classes and many thanks to YPG to take the trouble to arrange for us!

tara, how does Emma's school update parents on their daily activities? Like how much and what time they drink, what time they sleep, etc etc? Reason for asking is that Zach's school uses a big white board but it is all teacher's remark. There is no place for parents to give instruction such as Feed more H2O, Feed 170ml every 4hrly, change diaper every 3hrs, careful! He can flipped! kinda things

kath,

i get a form everyday, which list all activities that emma is involved in from the time she's starts to the time she goes home...e.g. between 1-2pm, it's tummy time, maybe at 210pm, she drinks 140ml of bm...etc....so it list all the feeds, diaper changes, baths, etc...they even make a note when she screams for her milk...haha!

my instructions are usually given to the teachers and they will write down in a different color on the board, under Emma's name.

errm....why do you need to give instructions on how much milk to feed? dont you pack the milk according to feeds?

zachmommy,
does IFC has a little booklet for parents to communicate info to the teacher?
or perhaps you can put/stick a note where zach's log is being updated?
bb Zee's IFC has a log where teachers update the timing of his feed/how much, sleep, bathe, poopoo.. they'll also put a note for them to remind themselves to inform parents that items (ie wipes/diapers/..) are low in stock..

aiyoh..i feel so shortchanged by Zach's IFC after reading Tara and Dee's comment. I dun ever see Zach lying on the floor cos there are walking babies (those 12mths but below 18mths) that will accidentally 'fall' on babies that cant crawl or walk yet (3mths and above)..hence never hv tummy time. Last time they said they oso hv reading classes but i oso never seen before..baby gym i oso never seen before ..
sad.gif
Pay premium price get peanuts services.

Tara, I give instruction cos i never pack the milk according to feeds. I give them in milkbags so in order not to waste the bag, i fill them up till abt 250ml per bag..but i realise that they dun bother to separate it correctly, hence will pour 1whole bag into 1 bottle n feed n there could be some wastage too. How i noe? yesterday Zach was with me at home, I actually prepared his milk the day before storing them in Blue Egg milk bag, 250ml. I poured out 170ml..so hv a balance of 80ml but when I pour, it leaks (that bag sucks!) but still will hv balance. All these while I was doing the same, giving them 2bags of 250ml each time the teacher will tell me juz nice 180ml onie..no extra!! I was like..how can, I pump everyday i noe how much i pump out..how can there be no extra?? Then I will noe they overfeed him cos his tummy really bulge out super super big each time he finishes his milk and he looked as if he is being fed to the fullest..he looked 'stoopid' cos being fed so much till he cant move, juz lie there.. i hate that so much!!!

kath,
The IFC has a big whiteboard where they writes down every baby's time for each activity there. Then there will transfer the details to a Kayson's individual log book.
Every day the teachers will state down the time for each activites (nap time / diaper change / feed/ etc). there's a section there for me to write down what I want them to take note abt & they will sign off as acknowlegement after they have read my instructions.
similarly, there's also a column for them to indicate things for me to take note of, eg wipes not enuff, etc..
I will take a quick look when picking him up end day to see anything for me to take note abt, & also wat time is his last feed at IFC.

hee ya, think our boys very nice to us hor
happy.gif
dun want to "trouble us" to clean their big mess;p;p
But at the rate my boy is Poo-ing at IFC..no wonder my wipes are used up so fast...they use wipes there like nobody's biz..no choice i cant stop them, i rather they keep my boy clean rite..

Pastillies.. haha.. u jump queue ah.. ... Me no 1 in waiting list leh :p

kekekeke...

Hi ypg
perhaps u can ask if they gonna open another class since we may have more than 12 people?
happy.gif

I can ask another 2 of my friends to bring their Baby to join....

Back