(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

emeraldbride
Breastfed babies should have stool that is yellow and seedy. If it's green and mucousy/stringy, it could mean that your baby is taking too much foremilk. So you should try to empty the first breast before offering him the second, so that he can reach the hindmilk. Alternatively, you can also try blockfeeding, which is to offer the same breast for consecutive feedings, until his poop is no longer green.

Paulyn
Are you doing direct latch or is your baby only taking expressed milk? If you are latching, maybe it's forceful letdown that causes your baby to swallow a lot of air while trying to latch. Or it could be something that you ate? You can read this page for more info: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/foremilk-hindmilk.html Do try and persevere with breastfeeding. If you can, breast is best!

Paulyn,

yes, I agree with the rest of the gals ... do continue to breastfeed if you can. It may have been something you ate that caused baby to be gassy .. just try to get your baby to burp successfully after every feeding.

When I had my first baby long long ago and fed her EBM, my mother was also very unhappy with it .. she didn't understand that breastmilk because it's easily digestible, causes baby to poo more frequently and the stools are yellow and watery .. she kept saying that BM is no good .. kept telling me to give my girl FM. I was young and didn't know any better so I stopped expressing and gave her FM ..

Only when I was older and had my subsequent kids, that i realized the she was wrong ...

huh.

Hi Paulyn,
my boy also vomit quite a bit of the BM i give him lei. I was so worried. Dunno wat to do. I did apply ru yu oil already and he did fart very frequent also but still vomit the milk. For me Fm he also vomit. He only dun vomit when i direct latch him. But sometime i cant direct latch cos i have another boy to look after.

Now i also dunno wat to do lei. I have already burp him liao. So heartpain to see him vomit the milk.
sad.gif

hi paulyn n jappooh
u are not the only one.. me too.. my BB vomit alot... only direct latch,she dun puke. I also very heartpain.. I wonder if she drink too much???

sumtimes cannot understand y old folks are so against BM.. even my CL oso. But being a CL she should know alot of mummies nowadays breastfeed one mah and I am not the onie one..farnee

iemik0
meaning if i jab 5 in 1.. i cannot jab 6 in 1 is it??? im abit ruan abt this 5 in 1 and 6 in 1. I think about the rota virus will get it in TMC since only private clinic has it only

Juz
Yeah got free swimming and massage.. ^___^

Chantella
Hehehe Jia yoU!!! ^___^

my girl these few days start to vomit a lot. She vomit saliva, water & milk. Gave her gripe water also spit out.

Can gripe water mix with FM during feeding?

think my milk ss really drop liao... juz now after latch my bb on for abt 10min for one breast, i go & pump out both & i only get a miserable amount of 10ml...(yes, drop fr previous gd amt of 180-200ml to 10ml), CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!! this only reason tat i can think of is bocz of the short sucking duration, which recently my bb only like to suck for less than 10mins & for one side only, and causing my other side suply to dwindle until so little... VERY SAD coz i nv supplement FM to bb, only TBF yet such thing still can happen !!! anyway i went & buy a bottle of fenugreek yesterday & hope this can really help to boost my milk ss again...

gerry,
i'm not working, hence targeting to TBF as long as i can, but now... T_T

echo,
my bb normally wake up for milk every 2hr (or lesser), so far he has nv stretch to 3 hr or more esp in daytime, nite time the most is 3hrs only, so i dun need to wake him up coz he will auto wake up looking for milk...

fabbie
correct. if bb has taken hep b at 1st mth, next visit will be 5-in-1.

basically for jabs, its easier to remember if taken as follows:
at birth - bcg n hep b
2mths - 6-in-1
4mths - 5-in-1
6mths - 6-in-1

tt's usually how pd will schedule immunizations if hep b is not taken at polyclinic when bb is 1mth.

for rotarix, it mite be cheaper to take at private clinic. at tmc, u will hav to pay consultation charges which could be more ex dan private clinic consultation.

jess,

after breastfeeding, u pump.. of course not much.. cos by now ur body has already regulated the amt ur bb needs.. pumping will only confuse ur body... since u'll not be working, best to direct latch on rather than pump..

ur bb seems contended so why worry.. in fact bottle fed bb whether on ebm or fm tend to be overfed!! cos mummies give too much and bb will usually drink watever is there...hence more vomit and spit up..

dun look at amt of milk.. look at ur baby...if u feel she is thriving, dun worry unnecessarily...

jess,

take a look at this article

http://www.drjacknewman.com/help/Is%20My%20Baby%20Getting%20Enough%20Milk.asp

take note of the points under "The following are NOT good ways of judging"

it says ...

5. "I can express only half an ounce of milk". This means nothing and should not influence you. Therefore, you should not pump your breasts "just to know". Most mothers have plenty of milk. The problem usually is that the baby is not getting the milk that is available, and this is usually because he is latched on poorly, and/or the milk is not flowing well. Breast Compressions might need to be used (handout Breast Compressions). These problems can often be fixed easily.

6. The baby will take a bottle after feeding. This does not necessarily mean that the baby is still hungry. This is not a good test, as bottles may interfere with breastfeeding. Babies will often take more liquid from a fast flowing bottle a—even an ounce or two—while their brains slowly get the message from the stomach that they are more than full.

i hope this will keep ur mind at ease...

morning ladies..

Merry belated Christmas and have a blessed new year ahead!
happy.gif

mommies who just popped,
congrates!

scarletgal,
congrates! don't worry.. ur bb will grow well..
happy.gif

what was her weight during her last scan before the birth?

ladies,
have you all heard this theory before?

drink more MILK and you'll get MORE BM...

this is my in-law's family (MIL, SIL, BIL's wife!!! aiyo! all the in-law women lah! :p) theory.. gosh.. i wonder where they got this idea from.. i'm not a milk person, so i just ignored that idea..

anyone heard such things before?

BF mommies,
happy.gif

found this to be quite useful to know..

How does milk supply vary throughout the day?
Earlier researchers observed that milk volume is typically greater in the morning hours (a good time to pump if you need to store milk), and falls gradually as the day progresses. Fat content tends to increase as the day progresses (Hurgoiu V, 1985). These observations are consistent with current research if we assume the researchers were observing babies with a fairly typical nursing pattern, where baby has a longer sleep period at night and gradually decreases the amount of time between nursing as the day progresses.

gerry:

thx for the link... i oso found similar article from kellymom <http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/low-supply.html>, after reading, now i feel so much better &amp; ease, really stress last few days coz i dare not tell my hubby &amp; or my mum regarding my milk supply coz for sure they will ask me to giv supplement... although i still hav an opened FM that comes in so handy, but i tell myself not to touch it coz i will not giv up BF-ing so easily this time... :)

jes, i m also latching my boy all the time but I seldom pump after each latch. He usually latches on for abt 45 - 60minutes alr by that time I m so sleepy and lazy the next thing i need is to pump then sterilise again. Hehehe..

But i do try to pump after his last feeding for the night (he usually onie suck fr 1 breast) and the ss fr the breast that was latched on will onie yield 20 - 30ml. If i continue to hand express till the breast becomes soft and limpy, it will get abt 50ml. Total fr both breast abt 150ml now.. still abit low.. so need to drink more fluid!

I suspect my ss was 150ml yesterday (which was very good) cos I drank alot of fluid and hot soups yesterday. 2x papaya soup, whole pot of red dates tea, 2x mee sua soup with fish, 1 bottle of rice water..hahaha..super kiasu mummy

emeraldbride,
wah ur boy can suck for so long? for one side only or both? mine only suck 5-10mins these few days, juz now even worse, suck less than 5mins for a side only then dun wan liao, and he din fall asleep ler, juz stare at me &amp; dun wan to open his mouth...

i din pump these few days liao coz my breast so soft ler &amp; din feel engorge, if not later pump liao get little amt only then i will start to feel stress again... haiz!

wah u took so much fluids ar? not been drinking soup these few days ler as my mum nv cook but i still got eat fish laa, and i ate a lot of papaya, dunno it helps or not... anyway i do take a lot of plain water...

dee
I have not heard that drinking more milk will have greater milk ss... maybe its a misconception. ppl do tend to drink more milk when BF but this is for the calcium that needs to be replenished. Sometimes milk can cause reactions in babies so not everyone can handle it. There's plenty of calcium in a glass of horlicks as well, 500mg per 3 teaspoons according to the nutrition label. If you don't like milk, horlicks is an excellent substitute.

I drink over 3litres of red date tea, (very thirsty) and about 3 glasses of horlicks everyday and am still continuing with my prenatal vits and 1 calcium tab a day. No prob with milk ss for me, usually bb cannot even finish 1 side

tamms, jess..

I'm glad you guys found the article useful.. there are actually a lot of articles advising on breastfeeding by this doc Jack Newman..

Jess..
Take away the fm.. and persevere with breastfeeding!! When ur supply is steady.. U will no longer feel engorged!!Can u imagine being engorge even when ur bb is 1 year old!! Ur body is a very well design machine.. once it knows exactly how much is needed, it wouldn't produce more.. doesn't want to waste resources!!

by pumping and latching, u are confusing ur body.. and dun stress out, k.. From wat u say, ur bb is definitely not starving but have more than enough.. =)

remember diff bb has diff needs.. maybe ur bb smart and has learn to efficiently suck milk from the breast... that's why bb only need 5-10 mins and then will be contended!! Relax!!

Thanks for all the advice, i will try again to feed him EBM. Me dun latch my boi cause i scare he will take in more wind. He drink until so "xinku' liao that vomit out so heartpain.
Nowdays like my breast noe that my boi dun drink BM so the supply is getting lesser n lesser. How much BM can ur pump out each time me only can get abt 50-70ml each time for both breast. I pump ard 4-5hr interval.

Hi mummies
I am going for C-Sect next Thursday... but now having sore throat and flu... will it affect the operation? somemore my gynae not in town
sad.gif

iemik0
Thanks will noted. btw rota is a drinking med right? btw private clinic can be those any family clinic huh?

Paulyn
Actually babies tend to swallow more air when they are on the bottle, so latching on is still better. Also, bottles tend to be fast flowing so babies tend to drink more than they need, that's part of the reason why they throw up after a feed.

Now that Olivia is almost 1 month old, she doesn't fall asleep at the breast anymore, and when she does, she's actually already full, so I do not wake her up to feed again. If I do there's a very high chance she will throw up. That's what I'm learning from her. Maybe your bb is already full but you continue feeding?

When burping her, try to be gentle, and keep her at an incline, do not put her back to bed straight away. This helps for my bb

btw ask you all mummies when you all pump will your areloa and nipple will be pain?! i realise my right nipple like so big than my right nipple sia after pumping.. damn pain. haiz.. i really hate my nipple so pain! If you all pump no pain then maybe my shield is small. i must go buy a bigger one Hmmm

jes, all along my bb drinking pattern v much like yr boi. 5-10mins then doze off only to wake up 3mins later to feed again. This can continue to an hr on both breasts! V tiring 4 me esp during nite feedings. no matte hw I tickle her or stuff my nip into her mouth, she juz won't budge. the leak will even choke her at times if I do that, so now I juz wait 4 her 2 wake herself up.

I hv engorgement only once. I latch my bub as n when she cries &amp; I pump twice(max) in order to bottlefeed her at nite. Nw she is 17days old n occasionally I feed her FM(60ml) once a day or b4 we go out. Feels like she is not getting enuff cos after a feed she cries n upon testing, her mouth is still searching for the teat
sad.gif
v sian with bf-g at times....

so sian..my stupid mum in law say infront of my face that I am a mother already cannot be so lazy..so angry...past few wks I recovering c-sect wound and suffering from mastitis ma so I lie on the bed more often to rest..she say I always sleep sleep..she comment say at night I also so lazy to breastfeed becoz I pump out instead of latching bb....If bb sleeping so I have to pump ma..cant be I go n wake up bb when I have engorgement..She also dunno how tired it is to wake up every 2-3 hrs at night to pump/latch. Sian...this type of mum-in-law..she herself never breastfeed her children n left her children with her mum until big then take back..everything also dunno n never help me..not even change diapers..only stare n make comments on my action..totally pissed so I ask my hubby to send her home.

fabbie,
ya my areola quite pain like needle pricking lidat...dunno why hor..sometimes the breast also like got electric current lidat..so I rub n rub

ikeike,
My bb also fall asleep 5-10mins..I have disturb his pampers, something like open n close so he will wake up hehe maybe u see if yours will work..

ypg,
the diaper bag look so gd..!! i oso ordered.. hee.. hubby approved.. cos its reasonably priced.. haha!

chantelle,
congrats! jia you ya! hope u'll haf a smooth delivery n share ur birth story sn.

fabbie, merydith, I also have the same feeling for my nipple and areola i nearly cried this morning. Called the parentcraft hotline at 2.30am in the morning to ask leh if it is trush then the laday say is sore nipple..ask me to put BM over them and air dry..I did so everyday but still very pain. Worse when I lie on my back and both my breast will really hurts!!

ikeke,
ya BF-ing is tiring but for bb's sake we must 'tong', and i believe things will slowly improve &amp; get better...

btw u still manage to latch ur bb on both breast, me everytime only manage to 'stuff' him for one breast only coz he die die dun wan open his mouth (most of the time) after 5-10mins.. anyway if he fuss again before the next feeding hr (normally 2hrs interval) then i will feed him again lor...

merydith,
i oso tried to disturb my boy by opening his diaper, unwrap or tickle him in order to make him continue sucking but he simply bo chap...

Those with CL, can I check hw much ang bao u give yr CL when she leaves? My C: leaving later, meaning my confinement ends liao. *Yeah*

Hi Izu,
Wanna put my skinny gal on a fattening programme.. hehe
Breastfeed 12 times a day?! Oh, then no need to sleep ah? Don’t think I can do that too.. Try our best lor.
Btw just curious to know who’s your anesthetist since u had epi too? The anesthetist who adminstered epi on me poked my spine 3-4 times! So so painful! Thinking of giving my feedback to the hospital..

Dee,
My bb’s wt during u/s scan just before birth is about 2.5kg.
I’ve not heard of drinking more milk will increase milk ss leh, izit true?
Btw the article you shared is useful
happy.gif

Juzyounme,
Yup, I ordered from natal essentials after my fren who recently ordered from newbaby says their food is not so gd. So I thot why save that few $ per meal, might as well eat better food. So after u split the portion into lunch &amp; dinner, then u &amp; hb shared the lunch portion, ie u eat ¼ for lunch only? So guess my hb is a big eater, hehe..

Peggy, I’m also using the ameda electric dual pump, so far so good. For my 1st child, I used pigeon electric pump too, but it’s really not that gd.

ypg,
I bough a Carter diaper bag too, very hapi with it, hee
2018439.jpg

Hello Ladies
HB now looking after Bryan so I get some time off to chat :p

2nd Baby
My CL did a very good job for us so we gave her $200 ang pow.

Ivy
For cradle cap, you can apply a little olive oil 15mins b4 yr bb's bath time. Just b4 bath, use a fine tooth comb or super soft brush to brush out the flakes. During bath, wash baby's hair with super mild shampoo to get rid of the oil.

My boy had very mild cradle cap and I used the above method (I used Gaia massage oil &amp; Gaia Bath gel) and now he is cleared of the problem. Otherwise, his hair smell so oil and yucky :p

hi gals
i so hard to get online as no internet at my house. sigh.. now is track from no where.. haha!

sigh..merydith..about MIL. nobody beats mine already.. my grandpa just passed away, she simply gave nonsense solutions and went away for her holiday..i also dun know start from where to complain abt her to all of u.. complicated. but i m really unhappy with her

Hi Kath
yes, me also feel abit of pain at aerola n nipple when i pump.. got slight abrasion at the aerola..
sad.gif

Now on average i can yield abt 80-100 per breasts. so each pump can get abt 160ml. I do not know how to increase my ss as i scare as bb get older, she needs more. I do la<textarea>hi gals
i so hard to get online as no internet at my house. sigh.. now is track from no where.. haha!

sigh..merydith..about MIL. nobody beats mine already.. my grandpa just passed away, she simply gave nonsense solutions and went away for her holiday..i also dun know start from where to complain abt her to all of u.. complicated. but i m really unhappy with her

Hi Kath
yes, me also feel abit of pain at aerola n nipple when i pump.. got slight abrasion at the aerola..
sad.gif

Now on average i can yield abt 80-100 per breasts. so each pump can get abt 160ml. I do not know how to increase my ss as i scare as bb get older, she needs more. I do latch on and also pump. But recently lazy, i pump every 5 hrs instead of 3 hrs.. or sometimes wait til my breast hard like stone then i pump.. No good hor. but really lazy to pump lor... Now after midnight, i only pump twice.. usually 3am and then 9am. Like tat how to increase ss right????? SIANZ..

BB now more cranky in the day nite.. guess her timing already reversed. Now nite time only wake up for feed and day time cranky..

I very stress.. from monday onwards, i have to take care of my BB alone at nite.. no one to help.. my mum cannot help bcos she is at the wake.. HB have to go work. THese few nites i set alarm clock to wake up 15mins b4 her feeding time to feed her.. i usually overslept and did not hear the alarm clock rings at all.. SIAO LIAO..i only sensitive to BB cries..

How to deal to heat rashes and small pimples on baby's face ah?? She having some small heat rashes on her neck...
sad.gif

Jowin
Take it easy and try to rest while you still have someone to help you. You'll be able to handle your baby on Monday, dun worry
happy.gif
I had the same feeling when my CL left and HB got to go back to work but when the day came, I just swing into action. You can do it
happy.gif

Heat rash
For face, I just leave it alone but for the back, i apply the Gaia soothing cream and it helps to clear the rashes pretty fast.

jo, then during pregnancy u online oso using 'borrowed' connection? Wahaha...

Try applying BM over the areola area..mine is so sore that when I lie down, I m in such pain that tears will come out! Worse, I latch my baby on summore.. doubt it will heal so soon but i read that it will toughen our breast over time. Darn..wonder next time will it lose the sensitivity!! Kekeke

As for heat rash, its normal for bb. Zach also have a few on his face and even his eyelids. Usually by next day it will be gone and then some other part of his face will sprout new ones. It could be due to our diet during the confinement period.

My colleague says now the supply is regulated to meet bb's current demand. So now Ashlynne drinks 100ml per feed tat's y ur pump is 100ml each time.. when she takes on more, naturally ur supply will increase. I suppose so lor..cos now I pump how hard oso is 30ml per breast (after latching) but this morning break record, pump 150ml!! Immediately store in freezer..

anyone have any efficient method to really increase...boom milk supply.

my supply like dropping...just now pump only 40ml...only pump once today..the rest is latch on...
how long does fenugreek takes effect??

yes muz tong it out... by then I return to work, I will have the biggest &amp; blackest eye bags n rings... all in the name of motherhood hahaha....

jes, once I stuff my leaking teat to my dozed off bb during feed &amp; she actually choked! I din dare to do that subsequently...

kath
haiz put Bm all over the areola area got use meh? mine also like yours so pain. I was thinking when my nipple is going to drop off! faints.. when im showering its so painful when i go under the spraying water. Its liks spraying on my breast. faints. Im thinking is this going to last forever? Is true that using pump will be so painful too huh?

btw mummies does your nipples one big one small??

My gal recently keep on throwing milk not sure why. =( burp so many times already still throwing out milk.. duno is it bcause my milk not good? I realize she's quite sleepy in the day and quite awake at night! usually in the middle of the night i will give her milk when she cry then after that she just wont sleep! and will last till like 3 to 4 hours. its really so tiring.. not sure whats wrong sia. haiz im going crazy liao.

fabbie, i pump will be even worse!! Now when I pump, i onie use 2nd level out of the 9 level. Imagine how slow it is..the suction is like not working. If i turn on too high, my areola will be brushing against the shield. I might go buy another breast shield fr medela with some storage bottles as well. I onie got 4, really not enuf.

Today break record!! Juz now my baby cried when CL is changing his diaper, my left breast juz keep leaking - also cos it is full lar..cos bb last latched on the right breast..later will pump at 11pm after bb's last feed. hopefully will yield good result.

scarlet,
your carter bag very pretty!

jes,
if my bb doesn't bother then I also stop feeding liao lol...then when he cry then I will latch again. Super siong..

emeraldbride,
if cannot tahan maybe you can go down to see the lactation consultant? Else very xinku also..

jowin,
hope ur situation gets better.. My baby also got rashes on the face..everyday I wipe with cool boiled water n it is still there....some disappear n then new one appear..

For those with nipple pain after feeding, article details treatment as well. Worth taking a look at

http://www.drjacknewman.com/help/Vasospasm%20and%20Raynaud’s%20Phenomenon.asp

Treatments for Raynaud’s phenomenon (blanching of the nipple)
Identify and Fix the original cause of the pain: i.e. Poor Latching and/or Candida.
Stop Air Drying; The first choice for treatment is to stop all air drying. When baby comes off the breast, immediately cover the nipple with your warm hand while you get your bra done up. This should be done very quickly as even seconds of air exposure can cause pain. After talking a shower, avoid going out of the shower enclosure until the breasts are completely covered and kept warmed so the cold air cannot reach the nipples.
The All Purpose Nipple Ointment may also help, especially when ibuprofen powder has been mixed in. See Handout Candida Protocol
Olive Oil - warming olive oil in mother’s fingers and then gently massaging the oil into the nipples during the burning may be very soothing. We have heard from many mothers that this gave them instant relief and seemed to decrease the occurrence of the vasospasm overall.
Vitamin B6 Multi Complex. This has shown to work by trial and error, but it does seem to work. There have not yet been studies done on this to know scientifically that it works, but enough anecdotal evidence has come forward to support that it does work nevertheless. It is safe and will do no harm. It is best that B6 not be taken on its own but instead as part of a B complex of vitamins that includes niacin. Depending on the overall dose of the B complex, the amount of B6 itself should be approximately 100 mg 2x/day for at least a couple of weeks. So, for example, if the overall capsule is 125 mg of B complex and there is only 50 mg of B6 in that capsule, then mother would need to take 2 capsules at a time to equal one dose and that dose would need to be taken 2x/day. . The mother continues it until she is pain free for a few weeks. It can be restarted if necessary. If you have been pain free for a week or two, try going off the vitamin B6. If vitamin B6 does not work within a week, it probably won’t.
Warm dry compresses can be very effective at stopping the vasospasm as it is occurring and for treating the pain. Lying down after a feeding and applying a heating pad to the breasts for a few minutes or more may help considerably. Certainly, it will allow mother to rest and this may help to deal with the pain, as well.
Magnesium supplements with added Calcium taken as 2 teaspoons 300mg Magnesium/200 mg Calcium (gluconate) 2x daily has been thought to help with the symptoms of vasospasm.

hi mummies, can someone share what are the stuff that we need to observe for bb's full month celebration? I mean, do we need to shave bb's hair, eyebrow, etc etc?

Hi emeraldbride
no la.. pregnancy time no borrow connection.. bcos i shifted back to mum place, i cancelled the internet ma.. who knows need to shift back now...

oh.. supply goes as what our baby feeding amount?? I hope so lor..
happy.gif

I see, the small pimple will pop n go.. i see some still left on her face.. some gone already.

My BM always leak when baby cries terribly.. right breast only.. dun know why also.. keke!!

Hi Luthadel
oh.. the smoothing cream from Gaia works eh.. ok.. shall use it for baby.. I just cried terribly just now. My HB sending my aunties back home and wanna left me and baby alone at home. I m not confident of looking after her alone and insist her tagging along in the car. Ashlynne cried terribly in the car as she just woken up from her feed cries.. HB was scolding me tat i insist on bring baby out... SIGH... I m really not good at looking after crying baby n lost my patience.. when she cry i will also wanna cry... just now she cried again, i cried more than her until my HB abit scare, quickly apologise to me for scolding me...

HI Merydith
yes, i use cool boiling water to wipe her face and her mouth after feed. i scare she got more pimples.

haha..jo, dun cry when bb cry. when u cry, bb will sense that u r tense and stress, u will not be able to calm them down after tat. U hv to stay relax and take control..then onie bb will be able to feel calm. even when we carry baby, if we are nervous, bb can feel it.

Oh, i never use cool boiling water to wipe her face n mouth after feeding leh. I use normal tap water onie..haha since he bathe also using tap water, use tap water all the way lar..:p

Hi Emeraldbride!

I've popped on 25 Dec 2008 at 11.12 pm - the last hour of Christmas!!

Please update my status in the table:
Mum: CM(michtan)
Date: 25 December 2008
Weight: 4.175 kg
Mode of delivery: Natural without epidural
happy.gif

And here's a picture of my Prince, Isaac Lim... ^-^

2019055.jpg

2019056.jpg

Cheers
Michelle

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rihan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sun Haoyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.36kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chloe Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.45kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joshua Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.79kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.01kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">raven_1313</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang/Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siew Yu Chang Keith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.999kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jermaine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.75kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Merydith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Randall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.13kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sean Guoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.155kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Eason Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.35kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.7kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Claryce</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">David Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.74kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Calista Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lisa Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.77kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Olivia Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.84kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.675kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Laval</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkant</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natasha</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.835kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Md Aqeel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.434kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LYJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.34kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.205kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cidney</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.745kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.54kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.115kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaysen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">jes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan KH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Daniell Ng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.53kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.268kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ruben</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">mayelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Sim L N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ryan Teo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.93kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ervin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.81kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivan Hoe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ikeike</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kenneth E Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shannon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kysn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.07kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jalan Membina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cheng HuiWen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.615kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">46</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.17kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">47</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zech</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.32kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Celeste Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.92kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">49</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">izu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joan Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holland</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Masako</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">50</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaedan Hee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.45kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">51</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.995kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">52</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qiqi81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">53</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.665kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">54</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">55</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Javier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.98kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">56</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.12kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">57</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">joanne81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brennon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.9kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">58</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">annt21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr SH Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Upper Thomson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alston Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">59</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.985</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">60</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Caryn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.7kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">61</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wang YiChen Isabel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.845kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">62</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CM(michtan)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bishan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4.175kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jokris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Charlotte Lai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back