(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

wah, so many mummies Moo Moo in midnite & yet still can online.. hahaa

loveangel
u mean dun need to open acct first? but then aren't we supposed to fill up the acct holder name/trustee in both green/pink form? mean i can fill up any bank acct# tat either me or my hubby currently holding? no need fr OCBC/SC? then govt will pay cash gift to our acct? paiseh, me a bit confuse even though not the 1st time doing liao, hehee..

Ivy
i used Lansinoh milk bag, bought 3 X 50pcs fr WTS section b4 giving birth at quite a good price which less than $17 per box.. hehe!
btw, there is one BP going on think selling $23 each box for 50pcs, so far this is quite economical lor coz some brand like medela/gerber selling quite ex outside

emeraldbride
it's not true that frequent latching on cause milk production slow laa.. when u normally pump out ur milk? i only pump 1-2 times a day, mainly in morning after wake up & i can get at least 100ml for both breast ler within 15mins time & i'm only using Avent ISIS UNO, but if i pump after latch on then i wont get so much coz all sucked up by my boy liao...

BB Hair Cut
my elder son has very very little hair only during birth & his hair grew super slow so last time when he full mth i didnt shave his hair coz already so little liao, so juz cut a bit for yi shi yi shi... then i waited till 3mths then cut but his hair took super long to grow lor, think till he turned 8mths liao then still grew a bit only... in the end i buay tahan, cut him botak again two times then later his hair grew thicker & nicer...

btw, i heard ppl said if bb hair dun cut then they will start to drop hair during 4mths, n some said very ugly one coz their hair will drop like one whole patch here n there one wor... dun think all bb will be the same la but i did see some bb hair drop until like tat lor...

hi jess
only when moo moo time then i can come online leh.. normal time, baby sleep i try to sleep.. my bb sleeps in day n awake at nite.. terrible!!!

jowinbaby,
ya normally newborn bb r like that one laa, so sometimes when i see my boy sleeps so much in daytime i will start to worry liao coz i know i got to wake up more in nite time... haiz...

echo & iemik0, thanks!
happy.gif

echo,
my baby head was facing either on left/right so easier to turn.. but still painful..
thanks to my gynae, if he didn't turn bb's head, i would probably have longer labor..

Izu,
guess what? we actually gave birth on the same day!!
but i got discharged on the 13th.. couldn't wait to discharge earlier in fact as i was already walking about 2hrs after delivery.. but stayed on coz i probably won't have the luxury to rest at home that much..

didn't know u're on e-sec.. but glad to hear that you and baby are well..

do rest well and enjoy bonding with princess masako..

Fabbie,

I'm using Ameda Pump, the motor sound quite loud oso when use in the middle of the nite, but think not as loud as Medela. The suction is not very strong type, quite gentle, my yield depends most can up to 150ML per pump which is abt after 4.5hrs later interval, if normal 3hrs can yield abt 100ml. Gentle on the nipple and areola, will not be tat painful when "sucking"

Sperzz,

Mine is 4-bedded but free upgrade to 2 bedded coz my gynae is TMC gynae.

thanks all for the info about medela and ameda pump. think will stick to medela pump then..

chantalle
i guess after 1 month will be better ba

geez i guess im getting sick. feeling so giddy.. today i feel so cold (fa leng).. is like my whole body so aching.. i touch my breast so HOT! jialet... i think later i pump the milk i cannot give to my gal.. scare later she kana fever.. My mum told me im abit warm on forehead.. mummies u think i should give her drink? should i eat pandaonl to heal myself first too?

Btw i think my menses came leh. my blood is bright red. Is this menses color? lolx long time no menses i duno which is the difference liao.

i read about this leh.. so should i pump out and give my baby? or should i not? if i have a fever?

During any "ordinary" illness such as a cold, sore throat, flu, tummy bug, fever, mastitis, etc. you should continue to breastfeed. Just remind your doctor you are nursing so that if medications are needed he can prescribe something that is compatible with breastfeeding. Most medications are safe to take while breastfeeding, and for those that are not recommended there is almost always an alternative medication that is safe.

Hi gals,
i use the medela eectric pump (single) but my nipple bleed lei. Now i dun dare to use it. Current i am using the Avent manual pump. So far can only pump 60ml. Hope the milk will increase.

fabbie:
menses will return so soon meh?
i remember last time my menses only returned after i stopped BF-ing which at 2.5 mths... heard if TBF then will be even later... my gf told me her menses only came back at 7mths

Hi Dee,

Congratulations! So glad you are out of hospital a day b4 me. you must be next door when i was in the delivery room waiting for labour. It wasn't c-sec but assisted (both vaccum & forceps were used) with epidural of course.

She's still abit yellow tho back home. Who's your baby boy's pedia? We are seeing Dr Veron Toh tis Thu morning.

Dear Iemiko,
Pls update, my baby princess was 3.05kg and 48cm.

Dear Jowin,
Were u the lady who bought the Medela Freestyle? I have one and bought through bulk purchase here. The pump seems to be working but not on me? Do you know who can help?

Or anyone else using Medela Freestyle?

Thank you.

fabbie..

should be ok to pump when u are having a fever, cold.. any minor illness.. most likely the bug that made u sick is also in ur bb so u can give ur milk which will have the antibodies to help ur bb fight the bug.. sorta to boost ur bb's immune system..

Fong 2- you can try nipple creams for the sore. Just don't give up, it should get batter after a while when your breast gets used to your baby's sucking. 1 hr pumping must be very tiring ya? I only do 20 min feeling very exhausted liao. Use hot towel to massage before pumping helps, play music to ease tension during pumping process is also good. I felt the more I look at the milk volume in the bottle, the less milk comes out. When I relax, it will flow better.

nashi
your milk's just coming in so you won't be able to pump much, hand express will b faster but dun worry, once milk flow is established, you will be able tp pump more

Dear all,

I POPPED LIAO!!!!!

xianz man.... ok im happy to get this ball out.. hahah but at the same time worry abt the messy house cos i took 2 weeks leave in advance to pack the room for confinement lady, and the tonic we suppose to buy for my confinement...mt stove is not fixed yet meaning we only have a elctric hot plate for cooking... and to ENJOY!!
Think im fated for using the ML "sorely and exclusively" for maternity. i had "show" for my elder boy when i just started my ML on the 1st day.. and now my water bag broke on sunday..hai..
OK, enough of my "lao sao".. below is my details.

Baby name: Javier
Dr: C.H.Koh
DOB: Dec 15, 2008
EDD: Jan 31, 2008
Hosp: Mt Alvernia
Delivery mode: Natural w Epi
FTWM
weight : 2.980kg
Stay: TPY

hee.. ikeke, i used yr template, dun mind ya!

anybody interested in mybirth story, let me know ya.haha thick skin..me discharge tmr!!! anybody in MAH now???

Nashi, perphaps u wan get electric dual pump. More efficient and faster.

Ivy, I using Lansinoh milk bags. Find it gd and its the zip lock type. I got it from overseas BP. 50 pcs at $21 inclusive of postage.

Bubblepearl, we are here to encourage each other. Dun give up on breastfeeding. How often did u express milk? Must let bb latch on or pump diligently so that yr breasts will nt be engorged.

Fabbie, I used ameda pump. Noise level.. still got noise but I heard comparing w others, the noise level is not considered high. I also cant wait for confinement to end leh. Eat those heaty food make me sweat and sweat.

When gg back to work, I used to pump at 1030pm before slp, then wakes up at 6am to pump. So in the middle of the nite, I didnt pump but during ML, I would have store packs of milk in the freezer so these will come in handy.

iemik0 okaiz.. will be eating pandonl ba.. and pump ba..my fever ver jialet sia! i measure 40+ faints.. hope i eat panadol liao temp will lower. i wonder what causes this man.. haiz..

Hi Emeraldbride, care to update my details
happy.gif

I just started my ML, and staing at home, waiting for baby to arrive!

Name of mum: Michelle
EDD: 27 Dec 2008
BB#: 1
Gynae: Dr Yeap Min Li
Hosp: KKH
Stay: Bishan
FTWM
Name: Isaac Lim
DOB: -
Weight: -
Delivery Mode: -

Gerry, wat brands of milk bags u getting? If Lansinoh milk bags, u can buy from overseas BP. Must check frequently to see if there is a BP on it. Other brands like Pigeon, Gerber.. u can buy from Kiddy Palace or Robinsons.

Hi izu,

I gave birth recently (2nd dec)& i'm using e freestyle since then and so far okie. What's seems to be the problem with yours?

Sometimes mine will lose e suction but thats cos the tube wasnt connected well. After twisting it into the pump firmly, was able to get the suction on my breast.

Hi Izu,

glad to know that you had natural birth instead! and congrates again!
happy.gif

sorry to hear that your princess couldn't go home with you.. when will she be allowed to go back?
since she's taken care at the hospital, i'm sure she'll recover very soon..

when i checked into delivery ward on the 11th in the morning, there were someone next door but the patient's gynae was Dr. I-Wen (don't know how to exactly spell her name).. so, thought you had delivered on the 10th..
happy.gif

Dr. V. Toh saw our boy during his stay at the hospital.. supposed to see her today but my HB couldn't take leave so had to reschedule.. and Dr. V. Toh wasn't available on the day that we want so quite likely we'll go back to my #1's PD.. easier as well.. but of course, whichever PD that you're seeing, the consultation is the same.. that's the good thing at Children's center..
Heard that both Dr. Tan MC and V. Toh are very popular at RH and they are seeing the same # of babies each month - alot! sometimes the wait can be long as well..
once you hear the nurse says the word "walk-in", that would usually mean they are fully booked and the wait can be pretty long.. so, better to have reservation or confirm with them that you'll not have to wait too long to see PD..
the nurses there are quite helpful too.. whenever i call to enquire about certain things - cough/fever or whatever that i wasn't clear of, they'll check w/ the PD and advise me on the phone.. so, sometimes i skip seeing the GP and go straight to PD if necessary..

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rihan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sun Haoyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.36kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joshua Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.79kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.01kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">raven_1313</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang/Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siew Yu Chang Keith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.999kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jermaine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.75kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Merydith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Randall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.13kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sean Guoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.155kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Eason Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.35kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.7kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Claryce</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">David Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.74kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Calista Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lisa Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.77kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Olivia Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.84kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.675kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Laval</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkant</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natasha</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.835kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Md Aqeel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.434kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LYJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.34kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.205kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cidney</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.745kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.54kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.115kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaysen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">jes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan KH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.53kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.268kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ruben</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">mayelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Sim L N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ryan Teo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.93kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ervin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.81kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivan Hoe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ikeike</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kenneth E Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shannon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jalan Membina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.615kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaedan Hee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.45kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.17kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">46</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zech</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.32kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">47</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Celeste Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.92kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">izu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joan Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holland</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Masako</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">49</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.995kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">50</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qiqi81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">51</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">52</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">53</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Javier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.98kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">joanne81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brennon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">annt21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr SH Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Upper Thomson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alson Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jokris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Charlotte Lai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CM(michtan)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bishan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ladies,

do you bath baby daily once you're back from the hospital? or just wipe-wipe will do?

i noticed that dec month is cooling period.. great weather for doing confinement but find it a bit to cold for baby to be bathed daily..

dee, my baby bathe daily ard 8.30am - 9.30am. He enjoys every moment of it!! Usually when we disrobe him, he will scream his lungs away, but the moment water touches him..he keeps quiet and can even kick water. Don't worry abt the cooling period, u need to wrap him up in blanket to keep him warm.

Dee: My baby has a bath every morning.
happy.gif
Sometimes another bath in the late afternoon if the weather is very hot.

Try closing the bathroom door &amp; windows when you bathe your baby.

Jess: Yep, you can use your or your hb's bank account for the Baby Bonus to be credited. It doesn't have to be a OCBC/SC account. Any of your existing bank accounts will do for the Baby Bonus ($4k) to be credited over 4 instalments.

Emeraldbride: Same here! Preston will wail like mad when he's naked...but once he's in the water, he'll have a happy look on his face until we take him out again!

Fabbie: If you continue to have chills or fever, must take note ok? In the meantime, remember to pump regularly to prevent blocked ducts/mastitis.

Gerry: You can try the WTS section of the forum for milkbags. Else you can buy from Robinsons or Kiddy Palace.

Iemiko: Me too...i want to give my boy at least a month (or 2) of EBM. Then maybe after that, i'll stop...really too tired &amp; Preston is drinking more &amp; more. Some pumps i get more, some i get less too.

juz finish my massage wif mdm nadia. hope can wear binder longer todae. ydae wear 6hrs n i cant take it le. hard to look afta my bois wif binder one. =(

fabbie
40+ degree is quite high wor. hav more rest n take panadol every 6hrly k.

dee
mi bath bb every morning den evening time will wipe wipe him so tt he can slp beta. hehe.

marilyn, is she good?? I will start mine on 24th Dec!! I SMS her ask her if she can help massage my breast...hopefully can unclog whatever stuff that is stuck thr!! I pump 4 times today, all yield same result! 50ml 2 breast..abit little leh..

kath
got c effect on tummy. best if u can wear binder for long hrs. she got help massage breast if got engorgement. lavendery juz massaged by her todae n she helped wif her engorgement. =)

u latch bb le den pump or straight away express? tried using warm towels to place on breast or take shower b4 pumping? breast feel lumpy or soft?

Hi Pris n Kath
wah.. tats why.. my ger wail madly when changing diaper, naked and also during bathe.. she only like to be sponge lor... sigh.. I having her screaming at her top of her voice when bathing.. CHAMZ....

Kath
so fast can start the massage?? i still put on the binder.. very sian n hot.. Monday going back to change wound dressing again... gynae did not " unstitch the wound for me.. auto dissolve.

gynae said better start massage 6 weeks later if i wan.. like abit late. then she explain the way they c-sect me.. not just a horizontal cut but inner is a vertical cut too.. for faster healing..but hor.. dun think so leh.. i still feel pain.. though i dun eat pain killer liao...

iemik0
i thought u c-sect too? can massage so fast?? did she massage ur tummy? if i touch my tummy now, still pain inside...

jowin
mdm nadia say 2 wks post-op can start massage as long as i don feel pain. tummy got massage as well but until juz slightly below umbi area onli. she will avoid wound area one.

i massage 4wks post-op when i had my elder boi. dr gave green light when i went for check up at 1mth. hehe.

hi Dee &amp; izu,
I'm with raffles too. Now waiting to be induced on Thur due to high blood pressure &amp; swollen feet. Btw my elder girl's PD is also Dr Veronica Toh. I find her very patient, professional &amp; a nice lady. Highly recommended
happy.gif

marilyn
I pump after latching him for abt an hour..my breast was never engorged and all the time feels soft one leh..onie certain area are lumpy but usually after latching on or pumping, will become soft again.

I will try the hot towel later but dont tink i can shower leh.. my CL sure say cannot shower one lor.

Jo, my stitches also auto dissolve but still need to remove the plaster and cut the thread head which I alr did last week. now alr applying cream to lighten the scar liao. No pain liao leh even when i apply pressure. today i tried to do some light leg lifting, so far so good!! hehehe

I started my massage after 3 weeks, though my gynae says only after 1 mth, but I hack care lah, want to be "mei mei" for my bb first mth celebration on Sunday. Last time I started my massage after 2 weeks, this time round wait for 3 weeks later. I find it ok, not very pain, the ML oso dun exert too much pressure near my C-section wound. I'm wearing the binding till my bath time in the late morning. Start my massage at abt 12.30pm, so almost 23hrs with the binding, it's uncomfortable but can c my tummy go down after the first session.

Tara,
How many sessions u have with Rose? Your tummy go down already?

i am starting my massage this friday. when i went to my gynae 1 week after discharge, he say can start massage anytime but to play safe i am only starting this friday.

emeraldbride, I also don't feel engorged leh. I wonder if that's normal??

Massage: I've started my first session yesterday. It's really very good, but I think my baby does not like the smell. He was very fussy since yesterday afternoon. In the end, I took off the binding and showered 4 hours later. Today also cancelled the massage and postponed the sessions until next week. Not sure if David is having another growth spurt. I'm quite scared he'll develop colic.
sad.gif

pris
ya.. will pump

iemik0
ya lor. just now so high till my head so pain. then go see doc.. and rest liao. now feel much better le. and doc say still can BF he just give me panadol and flu med. at least can sweat it out. hehe

Spag
It's okay if you don't feel engorged. Not every mother will feel engorged. If David is latching on well, then he's probably helping you out with the engorgement! I also haven't felt engorged since I stopped the EBM and started latching Emma on every feed. As they say, the best cure for engorgement is a hungry baby!

I think Emma doesn't like the taste of my nipple cream. I'm using the Avent cream. I haven't noticed all the time, but it feels like she has more difficulty latching when I use the cream than when I don't. So now I try not to use the cream if I don't need to. Or at least wipe it off when it's time for her to eat.

hello ladies,
thanks for the advise on bathing bb..
happy.gif

scarletgal,
have a smooth delivery..
happy.gif

Izu is having the same gynae as you.. and i guess you've had her as your gynae with your #1 and surely things will be in good hands..
wow, very soon you'll be holding bb in your arms!

if you'd have delivered on your EDD, ur bb will be celebrating her bday with me.. hee..

till later, take care..

echo, I bought the purelan nipple cream but never used it - I just apply some breast milk and air dry. Works well for my sore nipples!
happy.gif

emeraldbride, I guess so. But feeling some engorgement makes me feel secure that I have enough milk mah, since I dun pump. Dunno why I spend so much money buying the PIS. :p

hi mummies,
are you all going to give your baby the 6-in jab or the individual jab? Not sure what are the side effects leh...

jowin,
I tot is only a horizontal cut? Did you ask your gynae why she did a inner vertical cut?

fabbie,
take care..rest well
happy.gif

reddates,
wow you power ... can we ask them to massage the legs n hand but not the tummy? I ask my gynae he doesn't approve of me massaging leh...then I ask the nurse they tell me 6 mths later from the c-sect date..n must consult the gynae..

Spag: Yep i heard the "best" cream for sore nipples is your own BM!
happy.gif

Jowin: Until now, i haven't bathed Preston. My CL is doing it...tomorrow will be my 1st bathing lesson. Hope i can learn to do it properly cos my CL is leaving next week.

Back