Merydith,
Can ask the ML not to massage ur tummy area, but I feel ok for her to massage just tat not too hard. I have been wearing dale binder ever since in hospital, then now is the ML binder, after tat will still wear back my binder and apply tummy cream, hate the bulge.
Tara,
Wah u doing 10 sessions with her ah, think I will do 5 sessions with her, can c my tummy go down liao, I have tummy even b4 my preg, so now trying to get rid of it ASAP, have to maintain liao coz intend to close shop.
Jowin,
It's normal to feel pain, abit pain for few mths one, so it's ok 1 de.
BF: Any1 taking fenugreek, I'm taking it religiously everyday, so my supply so far more than enuff for my gal ever since she's discharged except for one time tat I fed her FM. Now have abt 350ml storing in the fridge for later nite feed. And I will always emptied my breasts b4 I sleep at abt 10pm+ and pump another time during midnite. I will latch and express milk out, so tat my gal can drink from btls and latch on as well.
Gals ur have to latch on even though if ur nipples are sore, need to get use to the suckling. The more u latch on even if sore, u will recover faster, now I dun need to apply cream liao. I read from Baby centre and it really works for me. I almost wanted to give up latching, luckily I come across the newsletter from Baby center. Have to Persevere gals.