snnowy & peanut,
If Lucas is really full, he will spit out also .. but as long as he is willing to open his mouth, I will juz feed him the bowl of porridge ... after that I 'yao suan bei tong' cos gotta follow him walk ard, squat/bend down and feed him.
olwen,
Ur kids so cute ...
re: ba bao san from EYS
I bought ba bao san for Lucas since he is few mths old ... but only fed him when he was few mths old then I stopped. Lately, I realise I hear alot of noise from him .. dunnoe issit phelgmy or noise from his nose (which PD says is fine) .. wonder I shld give him e ba bao san?
Recently, everytime my FIL bring Lucas go fetch MIL from work, he will grab and they jus pay for a pack of chips for him and give him few mouthful ... buay tahan. Also never simply tell him "no" and put away the chips. Now he is juz a junker ... eat potato chips, gummy bear sweets, youghurt milk sweet and sour plum .. then refuse milk and porridge. Haiks.
Yesterday he climb up a high chair, I carried him down and beat his backside and he cried. MIL immediately carry him up despite mi saying dun carry him. Very angry with her. Trying to be the 'hao ren' at home.