peanut,
Lucas also sick like A. He is having slight cough but when he cough, you can hear so much of phelgm inside .. ai yoh.
I told my MIL this morning ... last nite when he cough, the phlegm sounds terrible. She somemore ask mi why like tat .. I say potato chips, yakult, vitagen and sweet gummy bear loh eat and eat lah. THen now can tell mi cannot give yakult and vitagen anymore and ask mi gummy bear sweet meh fruits only mah I say sweet loh. She keep quiet.
Since this year start, I have been too lenient on his snack intake, thinking he shld be able to eat everything since he is already 1yo. Jan (return from KL trip) - fever and sore throat, end of Feb - MMR jab, Mar - sore throat one week later, high fever and fake measles, Apr - phelgmy cough