Hullo! i haven't posted in quite awhile. So busy with work and then i kena accident (again!) last Fri. totally ruined my mood. the damage came up to 1.6K and the person that hit me seems very reluctant to pay up!!
Re: shoes
Lynn, i don't recommend open toes sandals for kids. cos they are always rushing here and there and not watching where they walk. they can hurt their toes if they are not protected. moreover, their bones are especially fragile, plus the fact that there are many small bones in the feet. best to get them covered shoes. they will learn how to adapt.
sometimes we mummies try to anticipate problems but we didn't give our kids a chance to adapt to problems first.
I strongly recommend Combi shoes. they are light (i find Clarkes too heavy) and there is one model that have holes all over, yet protecting the front fragile toes. I like that model so much that i got it in 2 sizes and colours for Z. not warm at all. Mildy and Zelia bought them too.
Darlest, check out Combi. They have 20% off at the Taka bb fair. not sure if they still have. can check it out. Abt $36++ aft discount, much cheaper than Clarkes.
Re: Rotavirus vaccines
I give that to Z too. that's why some mummies are against vaccination becos no matter what we are introducing foreign objects into our kids' bodies. But having said that, if we don't give our kids vaccination, they will die of so many types of illnesses. it is a fine balance lor. for me I delayed MMR but i will def give it. I delay it cos i want Z to be older before giving him that to it.
Did i miss out on anymore interesting discussions? hehe...