Jo,
I was advised to give barley water (must be chinese barley) to my tod whenever she has fever. But can't remember the reason.
Nap
Nat has stopped taking her am nap for the last 4 weeks. Instead of napping at 4pm, now she naps at 3pm, for about 2hours. By skipping her am nap, she gets cranky by lunch time. To fight her crankiness, I bring her to her bed at her usual am nap time of 10.30/11am n let her laze ard for abt 30 min. After her short rest, she is usally more cooperative during her lunch feed.
I think whether the tod takes 1 or 2 naps, it is the total no. of sleep-hours in a 24hr period that counts.
I was advised to give barley water (must be chinese barley) to my tod whenever she has fever. But can't remember the reason.
Nap
Nat has stopped taking her am nap for the last 4 weeks. Instead of napping at 4pm, now she naps at 3pm, for about 2hours. By skipping her am nap, she gets cranky by lunch time. To fight her crankiness, I bring her to her bed at her usual am nap time of 10.30/11am n let her laze ard for abt 30 min. After her short rest, she is usally more cooperative during her lunch feed.
I think whether the tod takes 1 or 2 naps, it is the total no. of sleep-hours in a 24hr period that counts.