(2008/11) November 2008

Remember e previous maid agency I had ... refuse to chip out to pay the maid hospitalization bills due to her ectopic pregnancy. My hb went court with tt boss today... registrar say split the bill 50% each, but the boss disagree say we are responsible. So adjourned to 31 Mar. The boss said she will try claim from insurance, else OUT OF GOODWILL, give us 20% back. BLXXDY HEXX.

Please remember dont go NET RESOURCES!
 


Jo, noted! Hope you can get back at least 50%

Haru, playgroup
happy.gif
 
Jo
the agency sucks... 50% is already a "good catch" for them since supposing they shld be fully responsible of the hospital bill.. hope the case end quick quick with less expenses incurred to your side.. btw. ur still need to spend $$ for this court case?
 
ali,
So far paid $10 for the Small Claims Tribunal registration. If this drags longer, the cost will definitely goes up. Arghh.

I thought 50% -50% not so bad, jus close case today. But the agency hor ....
 
Good Afternoon!

Snowy,
yeah been disappearing. kekek... just now went to the fisher price warehouse sale again. this time round quite a lot of fisher price item, can go see see look look.
 
lilian,
actaully i think she dun have a choice, she got 4 children, she dun wan to think of her "face" she also must think of the kids. and they are in front of the media and all that.

jes,
i agree with you, give mi the money and F*#$ off. lolxxxxxxxxx
 
jack neo 's affair: yeah so sad... his wife so poor thing have to endure all this suffering. i met one of the taxi driver and he say men rich ah, always try to be funny.. so sad..
sad.gif


alibaba: hey congrats.. ok la.. at least same gender, they have more common things to talk and play.. any gender is good.. as long as healthy can le.. take care ah!
 
kelian lor she.
Had to go thru all these, all thanks to that jerk
Jes, touch or not touch is one thing. Is the pain in the heart.
 
Wtan

currently i started Mamil Gold Soy 2 for Jaden..
yesterday seem to b better.. less cough.. n phlegm.. but eventually i might change to Isomil too..

me n hb oso want to monitor a few mth with the soy formula n c how things go 1st.. might switch back to milk formula again..
happy.gif


really hope soy milk will help..
 
lynn, agree, men rich will try to be funny, haha. and can't be handsome too, cos the rich lonely lau char bos will offer to "bao" them too :p

mildy, all mums tink the same, anything for the kids, even if it means she has to swallow this kind of suffering. poor woman
 
re. phlegm
Tat day i saw my colleague bought from pharmacy this effervescent medication call 'Flumucil'
She says it helps her son (currently 3YO) clear his phlegm problem. Was initially prescribed by her PD (TMC).
It comes in sachets, mix with water to drink.
 
Lilian,
oh, i see! thanks! haha, silly ma.=P can i ask is it a PG with a few of your friends' children or do you actually go to a centre, etc?
 
Re: Phlegm,

Fluimucil works well for my kid. As clinical trials are usually not done on children under 2, it is advisable to check with a PD for the 1st time. This is especially so if the child may have other underlying medical conditions. Fluimucil is not suitable for patients suffering from bronchial asthma. Alternatively, u may want to check with the pharmacist - it is an OTC drug. Orange flavored - taste yummy.
 
Just came back from Taka bb fair and the FP warehouse sale with Zelia.. both of us bought so much! haha.. :p Agree with Mildy the FP sale very worth it. I bought a lot of toys.. only came up to $155.
happy.gif


Also to tell u all the NTUC BB fair is now on. Avent stuff are 20% there. at taka fair, the Avent teats are not on sale. not sure if NTUC ones have 20% or not.
happy.gif


Happy shopping!
 
Mildy,
Ah lian is trying to say if u are sure u eat sng muey to keep urself awake or for other ahem.. reason. Haha.
So what have u bought from the FP sale?

Had a great day shopping with bear just now. A lot of good buys at the FP sale. Mummies can go check it out.

Aly nat,
Paiseh, i didn't check until when for the FP sale but it just started today so u will still be in time if u pop by these few days.
 
Bear> where is the sale? location? till when?

aly nat> i went to LNT too. now got promo till April, no need flyer also got $50 membership waiver.

Lilian> ya ya, ali should have 小龙女!
happy.gif
 
Babyzel,
Thanks. will probably go on Sunday.

amooks,
ya, I guess as much. they wanna business, will give the waiver one. did u sign up for your bb? I'm still procrastinating on all these classes. so many in the market, dunno which is good. n very expensive leh.
 
moomummy:
I also prefer enrichment classes to childcare actually. Go for GUG and try lor. See if got improvement.


Alibaba:
Boy also good wor. Can reuse your stuff. Heehee.
 
BBzel: wow.. u know lilian's language up down left right.. haha.. can be her translator le.. :p

Dragon: me also aiming at that period to have another one.. but my HB comment that dragon year would have problem getting enroll in school. hmm.. but i want is like a 2-3 years gap.. next year rabbit a bit too fast for me.. anyone also trying another one in the year of dragon?
 
Alibaba> have you called GUG? i suddenly remembered i got something on Sun afternoon.
I might go for the sat class. how?
 
moomummy: 68 is old. my mother is 67 & she has been saying she's old for years
happy.gif
can u bring your maid along when u go & visit her w D? then not so tiring for her. & on those saturdays u don't visit her, welcome to drop by & play w my 3. so nearby. got 3 playmates. esp his look-alike gerard.

actually we cld have a ser/hougang playdate one day. can call snnowy & Jes. better still, invite ourselves to chillipadi's house. wah, my mouth watering already when i think of her cooking.

lilian: i agree w u. parents still more impt. but also can't blame kash, my MIL & SIL didn't do anything bad to me in 2006, 2007 yet i also avoid seeing them. what more she who kena stood up twice.

Jes: aiyah, u didn't say so! i thought u drove. otherwise can also tumpang u. but your hubby & maid wld have had to sit on the baby seats, haha.

lynn, ali, RCB: IMHO, it is best to avoid giving birth in dragon yr. cos there r so many planning to give birth tt year. not forgetting these 2 yrs, rabbit & tiger r unpopular years. accumulated demand for 2 years. plus those who don't plan but unexpectedly have dragon. & if u were not from a good pri school yourself, it's v difficult to get a place. i know cos my kai is 1 yr younger than the dragons & i made frens w some dragons' mummies.

zel, bear: what r the good buys at taka? i also want to go but if i know what r really good, i can zoom in on those.

aly_nat: u r anor guru, like ah bear
happy.gif


haru: how abt maris stella kindergarten? it's at holland rd. near enough?

those of u who seldom speak chinese to your kids, do send them for chinese enrichment classes from an early age. my kai is struggling so much in school now becos his lazy mummy didn't do it. haiz.
 
good morning ladies

i tink i will stop at 2.. having more kids equal more expenses less time .. scurly try no# 3 den boy again.. mai la... i'm ok with 2 boys... 2 is enough.. family tour also less one pax... haha.. not so siong also.. might consider #3 if only i tio toto lor...

amooks
saturday i shld be no problem...but today Trysten still got fever leh.. duno tmr will subside totally anot.. if fever , he sure cannot enter the class... u call up to change appt liao bey?
 
Bear,
Upload your damage to FB lay, I wanna see see look look what you've go then see if I wanna go FB sales
happy.gif
(But sure give in to temptation)


Olwen,
Yes, this friend of mine is rather insensitive I must say. Especially when go on and on abt bb topic in front of someone who desperately tried for a baby and ended with none. Even when she had her #1, she is always telling us what her bb can do etc. Kinda of a show-off mum bah. I guess this should be the last gathering we are having wif her. I doubt anyone will turns up for her bb's shower then.

Where exactly are u staying now? In serangoon or in Hougang?


Lynn/RCB
Yes, It is difficult to get placement for school unless you send your #1 to mix school instead of those boy's school so tt they can have priority. By having said that, you still need to think of cc or kindergarf=den who didn't take precedent if there is any older kids in there.


Kash,
Like what Lilian said, each and everyone has our own commitment so no choice. Dun take to heart abt not being able to visit them weekly.

I guess my MIL commented in this way cos out of 4 sons, we are the onli 1 who visited her weekly whereas the rest can go 3-4x a week since she is helping them wif their kids. For me, she can't help me and when I go over, I have to end up helping her look after sil's bb so tt she can cook for the family.

My hubby also like yours, when asked, he will looked at me and ask "you want to come back for xx xx occassion?" I always tell him, "In front of MIL, you cannot ask me, you must decide and I follow. I am a 小女人, you ask like tt, she will think I'm a female MCP"
 
snnowy, curious, did ur BILs/SILs employ maid to help out ur MIL? I dun tink she can manage with more than one kid, plus hsewk & cooking rite?
Smtimes when we ask our old parent if they need a maid to help, they always say aiya, no need lah, nothing much for her to do....
They r just so 'wei-da' lor. (my mum, and my MIL gave the same answer)
I feel bad to see my mum look tired at t end of t day. I hope my next maid is good. Cross fingers.

oh ya, I also hate when hub ask in front of MIL whether wanna go to where/or do what.
Although we do have our own thinking & opinion, but we do not want MILs to think we r controlling our hubs.
 
Alibaba> i just called them to change. Sat are all full.
sad.gif
i changed to Sun 9.30am. Trysten still got fever? hmmm, Darwin was feverish for 3 days too. Should be mild right?
 
amooks>
Trysten 's fever can go up to 38.5 leh.. i tink i arrange next week or the week after bah... wait kanna "bi men keng"
 
Lilian,
No lah, they dun have a maid for MIL. Then why you think tt time I made a fuss here when my SIL wants MIL to fully concentrate on her kids. Some more I dun think they pay her for bb sitting kid. I only know that they give her a few hundred (not sure $200 or $500 per month) but their whole family dinner there 2-3x a week.

By the way I also give her a few hundred every month even though she is not helping me. I tell her it treat it as family allowance. When chu jiu needs to pray, I gave her $500 out of my own personal saving every year to buy things.

SIL and family are gg to bring her overseas this comin school holiday with all the kids. They did jio us but I rejected cos I tell them it not our priority to go holiday with onli 1 income. Last week I also gave MIL a few hundred out of my own saving. I told her to get things she like with the $$ during the trip.

I tell you, every time we go back to MIL or mum 's place, we go by bus (me and 2 kids). I sling 1, hold the other and carry a 5kg bag of their baran baran(clothes, water bottle, porridge etc), take 2 buses to reach MIL's place. Hubby will go straight from work and after dinner, pick us up. Tt why I tell him, sometime not I dun want to go but lazy to go frequent.
 
snnowy, what can i say? Really 崇拜你!!
Your own saving leh!! N u do not have income now.
U r another lady with big heart. N super capable lor.

mildy, ur mum & mil so young!
 
far far far west
sad.gif


I saw that animal farm at Robinson tat day, interested to buy, but my stupid hub say t pattern like old fashion -_- He no taste la!
 


Bear,
u try n see if u can find the fp little people shop n learn market for Zac. Very fun! I like it leh. Ended up I more interested than R. Ya u can buy those cars, very good buys! Control n dun spend too much today ya!
 

Back
Top