(2008/11) November 2008

Joyce
Warn u in advance hor... T exersaucer need some skill & time to fix up. I find t seat not cushioned enough, so i added paddings myself

<font color="aa00aa">Bear
No worries, no hard feelings, i know u very str to the point der..
happy.gif
i def have enuff BM infact i love to bf, its just that as it is, bf is to me the best i can give aden and i'm doing it well i hope to think. then bcos of his weight gain mil think my BM might not be nutritious enuff lar, formula is able to make up for those nutrients. PD says avg baby nw shld gain 200-300grams a mth, so mine is on a smaller side.

I also say, dunno why must see baby pui pui ah, then is good baby. besides, me and my hubby is "suay jiak"(small size)

Best part is, my hubby dunno how I AM the one being sandwiched. cos i dunno how to refute my mil(have never in fact), so in turn he thinks nothing is the matter, tamade... MEN!!!

Liv
So u introduced FM bcos lack of BM or to gain weight ?

alibaba
Yupp, i've got alot of friends also giving FM and BM at the same time der.. but i was thinking since i dun have a problem with supply, shld i really be considering introducing formula..

Enne
Aden also had breastmilk jaundice, and was hospitalised once and we had the machine @ home @ 1 point of time also.. but i was determind to breastfeed even though supply then wasnt that ideal, until now, supply ok liao, then he's not gaining that much weight. Mil says his "drumsticks" (thighs) are wobbly, not meaty. *faintz*
She's not those unreasonable type of mil i must add, just that, i also have feelings and i also wish the best for my baby, and that nincumpoop hubby is not helping!

mummy2nia
i also complained to my fren before, then she told me, 1st child is like that, by the time u reach the 2nd or 3rd, u'll be thinking "say lar say lar, say all u want, i dun care! hahaaha" </font>

adensmummy, i intro FM coz i see my BM very diluted. and i also didnt watch my diet.. i was on TBF for 4 n 1/2 mths then i intro FM coz i scare he not enuff nutrients.. ;p that is wat i think la.. coz i tasted my BM like no taste so i scare not good enuff for my bb though i know BM is still the best..

RE: plain water
how much shld bb drink? my mumm keep saying my bb ethan is not drinking enuff plain water and very heaty..

Aden's mummy->
Yah...fed up.
sumore can say so loud..even my supervisor heard dat.. *faints*
feel like complaining to his wife to ask him to keep his mouth shut..but then aiyah..like what alibaba says...as long baby is healthy then it's okie..

Liv -> I gif my baby plain water before almost every milk feeding or if she keeps on putting her fingers in her mouth *that's her sign of showing she's thirsty* b4 her 2-3hr meal, I will give her plain water..

BTW, wat does your mum mean by heaty? body heat? urine too yellowish?

hi mummies,

i bought my baby to KK hospital yesterday and doctor says its benign virus attack. so it's not hives, fengmo or allergies. He's ok just cranky and needs to carry him more. thanks for your help &amp; advice yesterday

RE: plain water/heaty
ya his urine very yellowish.. my bb will refuse water lor.. he suck and find that it's not milk he will push the bottle out or use his tongue to push the teat out..

Aden's Mummy:
I agree with Bear. Dun juz pacify your MIL coz I think your baby's health is more important that anything your MIL says. If she pushes you, just tell her off nicely that following your PD's advice is better as early introduction of solids may cause more harm to the baby then help. No point if baby gains weight but suffers from allergies and illnesses. If you tell her that she is indirectly causing harm to your baby by introducing food early, she may get the point.

My baby was also kinda underweight at 4 mths (now I dunno). At first he asked me questions on how much milk she was drinking, how I make the milk, etc. But when i clarified that I am giving total BM (either directly or expressed), he said "then it is ok. Let her drink whatever she wants." He also tell me not to introduce solids till 6 mths. Frankly, my BB has reached 6 mths already and I have yet to even give her any solids. Waiting till after she sees my PD this Friday. So dun be overly worried over the weight. She may juz be a slim baby - better actually as lesser risk of obesity and other related illnesses next time.

Oh yah, I did ask my PD is my BM quality is lacking that's why my daughter is light. He gave me a firm no, stating that the quality of BM actually does not vary much depending on the mother's diet. I guess as long as we eat proper meals, the quality is ok. Only if you go on diet or something like that, then you should worry.

Liv:
BM is already 80-90% water. Hence, if BF, no need water. If FM and you want to give water, NO more than 2 oz a day.

Anyway, BM of coz taste abit more tasteless compared to formula coz of the water content. However, nutrients in BM is more than sufficient and more easily absorbed. In fact, most of the nutrients in BM are absorbed by the baby whilst a much smaller portion of the nutrients in FM are absorbed by the baby. The rest is passed out.

liv-> so cute..can imagine.. but hor..sometimes my bb will refuse but after a while she gotten used to it then sometimes she will want to keep on drinking the water till i have to pull the bottle and quickly swop with the milk bottle. :p

Fifi, what i meant is the taste of my BM tasted more tasteless than when i 1st BF.. beginning my BM taste sweeter and thicker but after tat like no taste. ;p

my boy is 6 mths and 1 wk old.. gave him potatoes and pumpkin to try, mixed with rice cereal.. this week will let him try pear puree..

hi pls help me update my data:

nick: karen choomama
baby name: Kieran
EDD: 14 Nov
DOB: 11 Nov
Weight: 9.17 (3 May yesterday last weigh)
Lenght: 64cm
Drink: BM &amp; similac
Thanks

<font color="aa00aa">Fifi
Hello! *waves
happy.gif
Feeling kinda more relieved at this point after you pointed out "stating that the quality of BM actually does not vary much depending on the mother's diet"
Although my PD did advise maybe taking more soy can increase the quality of the BM.
My mil has been making alot of birds nest, soups, abalone because she strongly feels that what i take will be going to Aden. so when she sees me eat (i'ma small eater) she automatically feels that i'm not eating enuff.

I told my hubby to tell my mil to stop the solids ler, until maybe after she returns to HK(in a week) then when aden's 6mth will start again.. and the next time she asks abt the formula thingy, will just tell her doc says to stick to BM better.

In the meantime, will try to bottle-feed Aden abit so can monitor his intake on top of latching him on.
Boy, its gonna be tough cos we are trying to wean him off co-sleeping at the same time. Jia you to me!

Thanks mummies! as usual, better advisors here compared to elsewhere! Woots!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff0066"> Teething</font>
Bb J's bottom front 2 teeth has "erupted". Now so cute whenever she smiles cos can see the 2 small teeth.

<font color="ff0066"> Enne</font>
Oh dear... *sayang-sayang* How long more does bb L gotta be tube fed? Maybe you can tell the doc tat BB L seems to prefer oral feeding? Who knows, he may be able to put on weight faster via oral feeds? I hear the way you describe how you need to insert the tube I also feel very heart pain.

<font color="ff0066"> Chilipadi</font>
Wow!! I like the drawing tat Megan did. It's really very very well done lor. From the layout to the colour selection. Very very nice. *clap-clap*
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Mosh</font>
OMG!! Is bb feeling better now? Luckily the doc managed to "mend" it fast. But agree lah.... the wait at KKH is always so long. Dun worry so much yah.. accidents do happen. Be careful next time can liaoz. Juz glad tat bb is alright.

<font color="ff0066"> Kiki</font>
Dun worry yah. My 2 elder gals also fell off either the bed or sofa before too. For #1, the bump was so loud we quickly rushed her to TMC. Luckily no concussion. For #2, hengz she landed on the carpet. So tat helped cushion her fall. Maybe next time, surround bb with lots of pillows first. Even better, dun leave her alone on the bed yah. Put her either in the rocker, bumbo seat, playpen, etc.

<font color="ff0066"> Bumbo Seat</font>
Mommies, juz to share... another use for the bumbo seat. I use it to give BB J a quick shower in the afternoons. I put her inside, then shower, soap and rinse off. Quick and easy. No need to fumble with the bathtub and hassle of filling and emptying the water.

<font color="ff0066"> Tri angel</font>
I usually will load up the other child wz Vit C, make her drink more water and of cos, dun allow them to share stuffs. It's usually quite hard to prevent the virus from spreading cos at the end of the day, they still staying in the same house and sleeping in the same room.

<font color="ff0066"> Bear</font>
Wah seh... managed to walk out of Robinsons without paying? "You really can siah". hahahahah... I was also at Robinsons on Friday leh. The queue at the children's dept ssssooo long.

Aden's mummy, gd for u! dun let anybody bully u into something that is not the best for ur kid.. ppl always like to give comments but if u kid is sick, u are the one suffering, not them. always try ur utmost to give the best to ur kid ya?

Ya what Fifi says is true. ur body will take from ur body reserves so that ur BM's quality will not flucuate much. just make sure u eat everything in moderation ya? i eat a lot everyday cos i seem to be always hungry. now i m 2kg below my pre-preg weight and i eat as much or even more than my hb!

Liv, did u know that ur BM changes with ur bb's age? when they are younger, ur BM might be of certain quality cos ur kid can only take so much milk at one go hence ur BM at that time is suited for small feeds. now as ur bb grows, ur BM again changes to suit larger feeds.

Enne, MIL still cannot get it in her head not to use the bottle as a pacifier lor.. otherwise everything is gg as well as it can be. :p i m lucky cos my hb is on my side when it comes to bf-ing cos he knows i read a lot.. haha..

Aden's mummy:
Even though the quality wont fluctuate much, you still muz eat well. Not for the baby but for yourself. As Bear says, the reason why it wont fluctuate much is coz the body will take whatever nutrients it needs for the BM from you. So if you dun top up the nutrients, the body will juz keep taking for the BM and you suffer.

E.g. if the body needs 1000mg of calcium a day for the BM and you only consume 600mg, it takes the other 400mg from your bones. So everyday, your bones will be getting weaker. The BM will have the 1000mg it needs.

Chillipadi,
Megan's drawing is so pretty.That's a really nice present for mother's day! Sweet!

Alibaba,
Ur platform bed is so much safer for baby. Think if i need to be away i can't leave bb on the bed cos mine is very high. If fall down sure jialat.

Joyce,
Envy, ur hb so romantic. My hb cannot give surprise one, too "straight" liao. Hehe. If he planned something, he also gave himself away first cos i know him just too well. Heheheh..

Bear,
I also 2 kg lighter than pre pregnancy weight. Weird thing is my buttocks actually become smaller.Tot usually after birth our buttocks will expand. My jeans all too loose for me now. Not sure if it's a cause for worry, something wrong with me or just becos of Bfing and lack of sleep. That's why we lost weight. Hmmm..

babyzel>
yah..the platform bed quite safe... i can even leave him there &amp; i doing the changing &amp; make up on the other side of the room.

me too.. weight is lighter than before &amp; even the hip too.. now my bottoms all kinda looser than before.. hehe.. quite happy through..

<font color="aa00aa">Fifi/Bear
noted! better go take my supplements.. they have been lying there for......a-g-e-s. I don't really have the luxury of eating a variety bcos most of the time i'm home alone with baby, so at most whatever at the coffeeshop is what i'll be having!

Have any of you gone out alone with baby yet?
I haven cos the stroller is too heavy, and i'm still trying to figure out the darn sling.
sad.gif
</font>

Peanut: My boy can't sit in rocker for long. He will try to sit himself up, so we must always put the belt on him..

Aden's mummy: Jia You!! Hope u can convince your MIL of the goodness of BM! I have gone out alone with baby using carrier n stroller but never more than 1 hr and always to nearby places only :p coz he will fuss if lie down too long. Using stroll him to go supermarket to buy groceries, or nearby park.

Bear, Babyzel and Alibaba: Wow.. all of u lighter than b4? That's gd! My weight is still abt 1-2 kg heavier and bottom feels heavier blah.

Solids: Hmm my baby seems to prefer solids to milk now...and he likes to eat whatever we put on the spoon!! I wonder if this is a gd or bad thing??

Sleeping thru the nite: Mummies, how's the sleeping patterns for your babies now??
For bb, even after a nite feed at 11pm, he will still wake up at abt 4am. :X

<font color="ff0066"> Aden'sMummy</font>
I'm taking my Pre-Natal Multi Vits cos got 1-more bottle leftover. Overstock during preggie days. The PD said tat is good cos pre-natal vits got the "extra" vits &amp; minerals required by BF-ing mommmies. Maybe you wanna try tat to boost your BM quality.

As for going out alone wz bb, the first time is always anxious and frightening. The first time I went out, I met a few other mommies with children of similar ages and went out together. It was quite fun. After a few more times, totally no more issues with it liaoz.

P/s: I prefer to bring bb out using the Beco carrier instead of stroller cos it's much more convenient. No hassles of waiting for the lift plus I'm also not bothered if the train is crowded cos I am still able to squeeze in. heheheheh...

<font color="ff0066"> Glad gal</font>
It's good tat your bb likes to eat solids so much. I always feel tat it's a blessing for our children to take to food heartily. However, cos bb is still young, he will still need his milk as his staple food. Maybe you can intro bb to take milk via a sippy cup instead of milk bottle to pique his interests?

As for sleeping thru, Bb J still wakes up for her feeds. But most of the time, she wants to suckle as it's more of a means for her to pacify herself to sleep rather then becos she's hungry. Haiz... I know I should not allow bb to use me as pacifier... but I'm sssooo exhausted till I surrender liaoz. *faintz*

<font color="aa00aa">glad_gal
Thanks for the encouragement! Will see her reaction tmr when hubby tells her to stop solids..
i've only brought him downstairs for a stroll and cabbed to buy something and cabbed back less than 30mins cos i was craving for something! d-a-r-i-n-g!

Sleeping thru the nite
Not happenening yet for me cos i used to be sleepfeeding aden, yday just started placing him in the bassinet and still he wakes up at abt 3am for a feed. But i realised he sleeps longer in the bassinet, i think he's a light sleeper!

Sleeping routine
Can i check bcos i'm weaning aden to the bassinet, and trying to let him cry it out, what happens in the day ah? when putting him to sleep also put him down and let him cry it out?

Bumbo Seat
Thats a good ;suggestion leh! can't wait to try it on aden~</font>
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Chillipadi
Megan's work of art.. heart-warming.. especially after u explained the intricate details she added *beams*

Dymples
Speaking of pre-natal vits, thorought my whole pregnancy, i only finished 1 bottle! I still have my calcium, iron and DHA waiting for me, the only one i take faithfully is my folic acid, i think its cos of the size! *runs off to take her vits* </font>

<font color="aa00aa">Dymples
I think its more cos i can't seem to handle the Bjorn as well as my hubby, and the sling, oh boy.. have yet to try it properly, so considered still *virgin* bringing him out.

I also latch aden for his nite feeds(anything after 12am) cos its easier. When we co-sleeped it could be up to every hour(but suckles 5mins so comfort feeding), but last nite only @ 3am he made noise and i feed him for abt 10mins+ and next feed was 630am, so i think its cos he's a light sleeper and daddy snores terribly loud so he's easily awaken. </font>

wa Hellooo... Mummies!!
Haven be able to log in.. my computer a bit down.. virus.. just got fix.. finally can post in, too many posts.. read until i blur blur..

Chilipadi: Sooo sweet! ur gal so nice, draw a Happy Mother's Day pic for you.. She reali good girl lei.. so "dong shi".. hope my boy next time he grow up will also like that.. But I feel usually is gal gal will do this to Mummy.. See my husband, I have to remind him each time Mother's Day is here, or his mom birthday coming soon..

Kiki: my bb last weighed is 4 months, he is 64cm and weighs 8.149kg.. giant right? hehe.. till now still trying to flip.. this week am bringing to do a 3rd time 6 in 1 jab.. don know how heavy is him now.. My mother so horrible say he should have weigh the same as the sack of rice, 10kg.. ^0^

Fifi: I haven go to the website and check as my computer just ok.. will go and check it out later..

Dymples: what is the max weight for the Beco carrier? the MIM sling is too heavy for me to carry bb alr. wa, ur bb tooth erupted alr.. so nice.. mine still teething lei.. nothing.. so super cranky..

hello mummies... updates of the night...
Added mummy Karen and Baby Kieran

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"><font face="'Verdana'"> Nov Mummy &amp; Baby List </font></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Birthday</TD><TD>Current Age</TD><TD>Last Weighed</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Drink </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yokoh</TD><TD>Braedon</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>02/10/2008</TD><TD>7 mths 2 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.10 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>Gerard</TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.40 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Half EBM + Half Friso + 5 spoons of rice cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7.10 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.82 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>chilipadi</TD><TD>Emma-Jane</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.00 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 240 ml similac every nite </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jenn </TD><TD>Felicia </TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>21/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 14 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.50 </TD><TD>70.0 </TD><TD>Mamil gold 2 + 1 feed of cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>vincy </TD><TD>vera </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 13 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>62.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Kash</TD><TD>Euan</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 10 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.25 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>amore </TD><TD>Cheyenne </TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 9 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.70 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>BF+EBM+semi solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Glad_gal</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>BF &amp; EBM/FM at night </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.60 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>3 FM feeds + 2 solid food meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>tri_Angel</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD>6 mths 2 days</TD><TD>9.50 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>DMK</TD><TD>I-Ho</TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 7 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.60 </TD><TD>69.8 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.20 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>KiKi</TD><TD>Qi Huan</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD>5 mths</TD><TD>7.20 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Sem-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>JessLee</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.80 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Nestle Nan 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Zeal Mummy </TD><TD>Joan </TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 5 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.50 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 4 days</TD><TD>4 mths</TD><TD>6.30 </TD><TD>63.5 </TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>wtan</TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 4 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>shop4stuffs </TD><TD>Ace</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>02/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 2 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.30 </TD><TD>68.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>Asta </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 1 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac + 2 solid meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 1 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>happydays</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD></TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 0 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jeanne</TD><TD>Eva</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 0 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nestle Nan Pro 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JJ_Zou</TD><TD>Givan</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>05/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 30 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.06 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sha Sha</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 29 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TEBM &amp; Dumex Mamil Gold (1x Nite feed) </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Carol Neo/Raygal</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD></TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 27 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.00 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; S26 Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>fruche </TD><TD>Jonas </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 27 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.40 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>90% breastfeeding + 10%S26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cutiemum </TD><TD>Jaden </TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 26 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco 1 (changing to Similac) </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>alibaba</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>ziyee</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.80 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>minkybear</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD></TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.65 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Goat's Milk </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>karen choomama</TD><TD>Kieran </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD>5 mths 23 days</TD><TD>9.17 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>joyce_7580</TD><TD>Yu-Qi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.67 </TD><TD>61.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>annkarin72</TD><TD>Shaun</TD><TD></TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 23 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.50 </TD><TD>68.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Haru</TD><TD>Heidi </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 22 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD></TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 21 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>62.5 </TD><TD>Similac + 1 feed of cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Hugomum</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 21 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.90 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>FM Enfalac A+ + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>bluebear</TD><TD>Asiel</TD><TD></TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 20 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Partial BF </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Aden's Mummy</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.11 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>sunshinekid </TD><TD>Gavin </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.40 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>Quinnlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>5.50 </TD><TD>61.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Cookieoreo </TD><TD>Brian </TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.90 </TD><TD>67.5 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>Janessa </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.70 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>TBF + 1 Feed Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>01/12/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 17 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.20 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 16 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.60 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>rainbowcandybaby</TD><TD>Jalen Eden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 12 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.10 </TD><TD>69.0 </TD><TD>Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Gal.dolphin</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 11 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Bear</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 11 days</TD><TD>3 mths 3 wks</TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>62.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>Vernise</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 7 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>Kayan </TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 5 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.90 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Chilipadi,

your gril's drawing so good!

KiKi,

Pls update my data.

Baby weight: 8.4 kg
lenght: 66.5 cm
weight on: 6 month (4th May)

carrier,

i prefer to use 'Sleepy Wrap', my husband prefer to use 'Baby Bjorn' with stroller. stroller is too big for myself to go out, but I managed few times by myself, then I would have the carrier on me all the time, in case the baby won't stay inside the stroller.

MIL,

my MIL keep telling me they use to give solid to baby at 4 months, and I keep telling her the PD say 6 months, or only when the baby is ready. thanks God, my hb is on my side >.<

month's day,

I never thought I am a month too.... hahha.... forgot about that totally =>

<font color="ff0066"> Aden's Mummy</font>
I took a few months to learn the art of using the sling. Even then, after bb got to about 6-kgs, I gave up. It's super pain on the shoulder once bb get heavier. hahhahaha... Lucky got the Beco now.

Yah yah... same same here leh. Bb J also co-sleeps wz hub and me. Then she will wake about every 2-3 hourly to comfort feed. *faintz* The worse part is after 5-mins, she falls alseep. But when I pry the nipple out of her mouth, she will suddenly wake and root around for it with her eyes closed. hahahahah... Dunno wanna cry or laugh sometimes.

Last time when she slept in her own bed, she only wakes 1x at about 3am or 4am for feeding. I stopped putting her in her Amby bed recently cos my back hurts too much for me to bend and put her in or take her out. Tink both our bb's are light sleepers. hehehehe...

<font color="ff0066"> Lynn</font>
For the Beco carrier, if I remember correctly, it can be used for bb's up to 20kg. It's defiinately more comfy using it then the sling. Since my #1 till #3, I've tried so many diff types of carrier. But I find the Beco the best. *thumbs up*

hehehe...yup yup... finally can see Bb J's first 2 teeth. So cute leh. But definately not cute when she gets irritated and "chomps" on mommy whilst latching on. *ouch!!*

I like the way you mom refer to your bb's weigh to tat of a sack of rice. Today my dad juz passed tat comment too. Cos when he carry her, Bb J will slant to one side cos she wanna grab things. Then he said :"Hey! You tink you now berry light har? Tink you weigh as much as a sack of rice liaoz. But at least the rice will not slant and squirm around like you. Difficult for kong kong to carry leh." Then he playfully "chomp chomp" on her ears. *LOL*

Aden's Mummy:
Yes I have gone out with my baby alone many times. In fact, when I'm on leave (before this H1N1), I would bring her to shopping centers, parks or to fetch my hubby from work. We will juz take either the stroller or Beco. I just find places where there are lifts and ramps so I will almost never have to carry the stroller.

Glad:
Mine stopped sleeping thru the night since she was ready for solids &amp; I never give any. She will often wake for an extra feed at 3am.

Lynn:
Oops... I posted your HB le leh.

Re: Cloth Books
I received the books already but was surprised that some of them came in plastic wraps rather than a carrying case. However, the book seems quite okay to me (though I may not be too good at telling). Maybe different batch got different packaging. However, if any of you receive the books and are unhappy with it, please let me know.

mosh,
Baby is alright le ... dun feel so bad anymore. Jus b careful in future.
happy.gif

kiki,
Must monitor ur bb see if he is fine woh. Must b v pain.

My bb last weighed at 6mths.

chilipadi,
How old is Megan? She's so sweet.

Dymples: Thks! I am glad at least he doesnt seem like a fussy eater.
happy.gif
Will try ur suggestion if next time he fusses when bottle feeding!
Gosh..must be exhausting for you...so how many times does she wake up at night for comfort feeding?

Aden's mummy: If he cries when u put him down to the bassinet, mabbe can don't attend to him immediately but sit beside him and pat him to sleep. But don't let him cry too long lah :p hee mabbe just lengthen the time each time u go to him. Hopefully he gets used to the bassinet after a while!

Sleeping thru the nite: I think my boy is really hungry when he wakes up not so much for comfort! But is wierd coz he he have quite a few feeds in the daytime plus 2 of the feeds are already solids.

Fifi: Ya Greg was sleepg thru the night when he was abt 3 mths old. Then when he is abt 5 mths old, revert back to waking up once. Hmmm...

Cloth books! Yay can collect fr you on wkend..running out of books to read ha..

Wow..I just came in to peep at the postings...

Chillipadi,
Ur Megan is realli talented, so envious.
happy.gif
My son who is 7YO this yr and has been attending art class at NAFA for the past 1 year.... cant even paint/draw half as good as her. I seriously think she is talented, thus as parents, do groom her yah!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Glad gal</font>
Bb J wakes up about 2-3 times per night for comfort feeds. Wanna faintz man... sssooo tired. Somemore I'm so stressed out preparing #1 for her P1 Exams.
sad.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Jeanne</font>
I've tried lots of carriers - Bjorn, MIM slings, Pupsik pouch, Lucky Baby, Ergo and Beco. My all time fav will be the Beco. A close runner up will be the Ergo carrier.
Unlike conventional carriers where baby 'hangs' by the crotch area thus compressing their delicate spine, these 2 carriers are ergonomic in design and helps support baby's spine.

I also bot the pupsik pouch but tat was for use when bb was up to 3.5mths. Now tat bb is gaining more weight, the Beco is a better investment. HTH's.
happy.gif

Hello mummies,

Busy mon... Brought #1 to KKH for routine checks. Rare sight, almost everyone wearing their face mask. A staff asked if bb B would like to have one, I declined politely. Hmmm, my heart I was thinking, isn't that going to cover his entire face?!? Bb might think mummy trying to kill him! Seems like kids are not protected in a situation like this..

<font color="0000ff">Mosh</font>
Dun blame yourself ya, nobody wants that to happen. *patz*

<font color="0000ff">Happy</font>
The pleasure is mine!

<font color="0000ff">Enne</font>
Apart from olwen, you are another mummy who is truly a fighter. One who is constantly fighting all odds, facing new challenges as the day goes. I admire bb L for having you as his mummy, who never gives up on him. Please stay strong.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Chilipadi</font>
Thanks again for the warm welcome! Really an enjoyable lunch &amp; bb B was tired out when we got home. I must say Megan is really gifted in drawing &amp; she's only 5!! I notice she has a balloon! *gasp*

<font color="0000ff">Dymples</font>
Hihi, such a great idea for bumbo seat! Hmmm but this way cannot reach their buttocks lei..

<font color="0000ff">Kiki</font>
Pai say need you to update again!
BB weight: 9.4kg
Height: 68cm
Last weighted: 5.5mths

<font color="0000ff">Aden's Mummy</font>
I guess you should have the final say of what to feed bb A together with the advise from your PD. For my case, both hubby &amp; myself is huge, therefore = big babies. Although bb B is BF, he don't drink a lot too. Dun worry too much of weight, they will catch up later.

<font color="ff0066"> Cookieoreo</font>
Wat I do is... lift up bb slightly and then direct the shower head at her bottom and give it a quick spray down. hahahah... So far so good.
Me lazy mommy lah. Tat why always tinking of ways to shortcut and do things 'chop-chop'.
happy.gif

Good morning mummies!
so damn tired today coz i had very bad diarrohea yesterday and it lasted till now. had to wake up to feed baby in the middle of the night despite having such bad diarrohea..haiz..
But I'm happy at the same time coz my boy is exactly 6 months today!
happy.gif

Kiki,
I would like to add in my boy's weight and height in the list but he will only be going for his check-up on the 11th May. can I update you after that?
happy.gif

Morning mummies!

chilipadi,gladgal,olwen,cookie,snowy,happy
Really nice to meet u and your family,it is so fun to see many babies with the same age, and most of u have more than a kid, i guess. The food is really really yummy! So sorry, didn't manage to see the rest of the later comer,as my gal start to scream n cranky already.

Chilipadi,
when is the next gathering? hope to see you gals again
happy.gif
Just glance thru all previous post, saw ur gal's drawing,it was so so sweet,each drawing has its own meaning. Megan is so creative,talented,and outspoken, really wish my gal will be like her..haha

dymples,
i was eying on Bjorn for months,wanted to buy one,but hb keep resist me becoz i already hv a sarong sling which my maid use it everyday. Yesterday,hb not around,went to kiddy palace to buy lucky baby carries,try it on baby at home,and she scream and scream,when put her on sarong sling,she keep quite, aarh..wasted my $$ on the carrier,she prefer sarong, and luckily didnt buy bjorn which is far more ex...

baby23,
tink u gotta try on baby a few times.. i bot a beco carrier til today i tink i only used it for once.. kaka.. my mil used it once.. frankly speaking it's pretty convenient.. but i drive.. so always use stroller..

slp thru the night>
sometimes bb T co-slp with daddy &amp; me.. he is also a light slper.. daddy snore so loud... til he keep fidgeting.. kanna disturbed.. lol.. last night.. bb slp @ 10+pm on my bed.. &amp; i didnt bother to shift him back to his room.. he slp thru the night til morn 6+am.. when i woke up to pump.. mil ask me..when is his last feed which was 10+before he slp. she said how come i didnt give bb another feed..(midnight 3+4am which she always does when he slp w her) haiz.. she said bb will be hungry.. sometimes she can hear bb's tummy rumbling.. so will slp feed him...&amp; say no drink no good for his brain! wat shld i do ?? any suggestions.. haiz.. tot we shldnt feed til bb cry for it..

morning mummies...
woke up late so all my schedule gone haywired...sigh...missed my kopi so now abit zombie...

FTWM Mummies who still nursing, when do u plan to stop BF? A bit tired now, feel like stopping now but a bit pity leh...

Jo:
Thanks. Will keep on monitoring my baby's conditions. So far so good thou. Don't know should bring him for X-ray anot leh.. hee

Anyway, morning updates..
Glad to see that all babies are growing well =)

Happy 6th month birthday Baby Givan and Mummy JJ_Zou, you have done it too!

moomummy: sure, just gimme your baby's stats when u got it, will add for u
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"><font face="'Verdana'"> Nov Mummy &amp; Baby List </font></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Birthday</TD><TD>Current Age</TD><TD>Last Weighed</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Drink </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yokoh</TD><TD>Braedon</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>02/10/2008</TD><TD>7 mths 3 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.10 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>Gerard</TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.40 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Half EBM + Half Friso + 5 spoons of rice cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7.10 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.82 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>chilipadi</TD><TD>Emma-Jane</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.00 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 240 ml similac every nite </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jenn </TD><TD>Felicia </TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>21/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 14 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.50 </TD><TD>70.0 </TD><TD>Mamil gold 2 + 1 feed of cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>vincy </TD><TD>vera </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 13 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>62.0 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Kash</TD><TD>Euan</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 10 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.25 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>amore </TD><TD>Cheyenne </TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 9 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.70 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>BF+EBM+semi solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Glad_gal</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>BF &amp; EBM/FM at night </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD>6 mths</TD><TD>7.60 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>3 FM feeds + 2 solid food meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>tri_Angel</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 8 days</TD><TD>6 mths 2 days</TD><TD>9.50 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>DMK</TD><TD>I-Ho</TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 7 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.60 </TD><TD>69.8 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.149 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.20 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>KiKi</TD><TD>Qi Huan</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD>5 mths</TD><TD>7.20 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Sem-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>JessLee</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.80 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>EBM + Nestle Nan 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Zeal Mummy </TD><TD>Joan </TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 5 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.50 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 4 days</TD><TD>4 mths</TD><TD>6.30 </TD><TD>63.5 </TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>wtan</TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 4 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>shop4stuffs </TD><TD>Ace</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>02/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 3 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.30 </TD><TD>68.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>Asta </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 2 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80 </TD><TD>66.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac + 2 solid meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 2 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>happydays</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD></TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 1 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.80 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jeanne</TD><TD>Eva</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 1 days</TD><TD>6 mths</TD><TD>7.35 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Nestle Nan Pro 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JJ_Zou</TD><TD>Givan</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>05/11/2008</TD><TD>6 mths 0 days</TD><TD>6 mths</TD><TD>8.40 </TD><TD>66.5 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sha Sha</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 29 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TEBM &amp; Dumex Mamil Gold (1x Nite feed) </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Carol Neo/Raygal</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD></TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 27 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.00 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; S26 Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>fruche </TD><TD>Jonas </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 27 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.40 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>90% breastfeeding + 10%S26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cutiemum </TD><TD>Jaden </TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 26 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco 1 (changing to Similac) </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>alibaba</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>ziyee</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 25 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.80 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>minkybear</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD></TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.65 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Goat's Milk </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>karen choomama</TD><TD>Kieran </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD>5 mths 23 days</TD><TD>9.17 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>joyce_7580</TD><TD>Yu-Qi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 24 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.67 </TD><TD>61.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>annkarin72</TD><TD>Shaun</TD><TD></TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 23 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.50 </TD><TD>68.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Haru</TD><TD>Heidi </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 22 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD></TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 21 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.40 </TD><TD>62.5 </TD><TD>Similac + 1 feed of cereal </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Hugomum</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 21 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.90 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>FM Enfalac A+ + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>bluebear</TD><TD>Asiel</TD><TD></TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 20 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Partial BF </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Aden's Mummy</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.11 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>sunshinekid </TD><TD>Gavin </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.40 </TD><TD>67.0 </TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>Quinnlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 19 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>5.50 </TD><TD>61.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Cookieoreo </TD><TD>Brian </TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD>5.5 mths</TD><TD>9.40 </TD><TD>68.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>Janessa </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.70 </TD><TD>65.0 </TD><TD>TBF + 1 Feed Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>01/12/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 18 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 17 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.20 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 16 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.60 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>rainbowcandybaby</TD><TD>Jalen Eden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 12 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.10 </TD><TD>69.0 </TD><TD>Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Gal.dolphin</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 11 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Bear</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 11 days</TD><TD>3 mths 3 wks</TD><TD>7.30 </TD><TD>62.0 </TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>Vernise</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 7 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>7.00 </TD><TD>64.0 </TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>Kayan </TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>5 mths 5 days</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.90 </TD><TD>63.0 </TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bear> how come go to work so early? tat timing i am still otw to hb office nia.. today i oso woke up damn early... -_-" 5+6am.. stupid hb ask me quickly go pump.. den he continue to slp.. idiot.. he ownself stress at work.. nv slp well. oso my pa sa.. he machiam my #1. bb T my #2..

HI morning mummies!

Me panda eyes... din get to slp well!
My gal is sick again.. haiz! With bad cough till vomit out in the middle of the night.Do up all the cleaning and washing and when i was gg to slp,my boi keeps moving and struggling.Like a snake!Guess he is teething and causing all the discomfort.

And Today got to start working too. Have found a temp job,working half day for 6mths.Gonna drag myself with black eyes meeting new collegues at 1st day of wrk.

Jo,
How is your new job?

hi mummies,
been so busy that hardly have time to log in here.

Re: milk intake
help help...my baby is refusing to drink her milk from the bottle.. she has only been taking about 60ml each time when my mum tries to feed her when i am at work. i noticed she is really hard to latch esp early in e morn too, gets distracted real easily. so i have resorted to pumping in the morning since she normally will latch once already around 5,6am. if not my boobs never feels emptied.

dymples,
recently i noticed my bb doesnt like to put in e Beco. i think she hates e initial part coz she can't really move around in it...thinking if i should make it looser for more freedom of movement for her but i am thinking safety more impt??

hi

Welcome sheryl. I'm new here. Share your bb's info so Kiki can update the table
happy.gif

Cookieoreo,
Brought bb to KKH for chkup yesterday too but in the morning. The staff did not ask my bb to put on mask ley...quite stupid to do so too. I felt safe for bb cos almost every one else are on mask!

Bb was in good mood yesterday. Smiles at every one who looks his way. Maybe he thinks all the adults with mask very funny. Including the nurse that puts eye drops to dilate his eyes. He cries only for a while but will smile when the nurse plays with him. So proud of him. Eyes okay. Next appt in 1 year.

Saw the dietitian too. Said he's at 75 percentile if follows his corrected age at 20 Nov. Weight and ht proportionate too.

Kiki,
Pls help to update:
Last Weighed: 7 mths 2 days
Weight: 7.7kg
Height: 67cm

Hi yokoh! Thanks! Actually have been silent reader for some time but decided to join as i've been benefiting from all the useful info n tips here!

bb info
name: kiran
edd: 17112008
dob: 13112008
last weighed: 5 mths 10 days
weight: 8.5kg
height: 69cm
Thanks in advance Kiki!

Hi Haru! Is that you? haha! How is princess H?? BTW i did get the beco in the end and he seems to love it! ( hope it stays that way)

Back