(2008/11) November 2008

Liv:
Normally good nursing rooms will have. Your pump no battery pack? Just in case, pump before you leave. If can, pump whilst out coz 6 hrs very long. If cannot, come back asap to pump.

Hi ya guys.. ya i agree its too horrible to let them cry it out. think when they are abt 3-6 mths then we can do this method. i was very badly affected yesterday.. cried the whole day, nv take my naps and couldn't finish my meals even though we only let him cry it out once.

Haru, glad ur bb no longer needs u to carry her all the time. my boy can tahan abt 10 mins alone.. then will start wailing. once we pick him up he usually stops. then its a long waaaaay to coax him to slp. oh ya i wanted to tell u not to use breast pads liao. Avent has this product called a breast shield. it collects the milk that leaks from ur breasts. u can use this and save ur milk rather than use a breastpad to soak it up and throw it away.
http://store.babycenter.com/product/code/3991.do?intcmp=Store_Contentsite_Global_Slider

Re: Fenugreek
U can take up to 9 tabs a day!! i stopped taking it yesterday cos my diarrhea was terrible. pump half way wanna go so badly that i almost soiled myself. I m happy to say my ss didn't drop but actually increased! heh.. still too early to say if will drop cos i m still having the runs this morn even though my last tab was on Mon evening.

Just a tip, increase the dosage slowly.. see how ur body reacts first instead of dumping 3 pills 3 times a day immediately!

fifi,
thanks, will try it.

Re:Cry it out method
I personally think I can't bear for baby to keep crying. Cause now is still too young, and they can't express what they wan very well. What if they cry out is because of pain or anything?? And we are not there to respond to them? Maybe when they are bigger then try it ba.. But I feel having a schedule for them and training them slowly to sleep by themself is better than letting them cry out ba, although it is faster.

cc,
Can use de, when i bought it the lady told me newborn can use, just have to be above 3.5kg.

I'm so happy, yesterday night after I latched him on at 1am he slept all the way till 5am!!! Hopefully every night can b like this lor..

haru,bear - okie, i'll increase my fenugreek dosage today and monitor to see any differences or not. Thanks yah!
happy.gif

hello mummies!

re cry it out method - it is to let bb get used to not being carried? i did not try it cos most of the time bb cry is bec she hungry. sometimes i let her play at cot and her patience will only last a few minutes then she wan to be carried. i also dunno wat to do, let her cry worried got air, dun pick her up i m sure she will continue crying. MIL said we already let her have a habit of being carried ... but i feel i already try my best not to carry her ... leaving her in cot and cry by herself may made her insecure ...

re fenugreek, i also bought a bottle. now taking one daily. will increase to 2 maybe one after bf and one after dinner. not sure if it helps but i do find morning can pump out more milk. The max i can go is 160 ml but that is provided i did not do any latch on at all. sometimes supply lower ...

snowwy, the plastic cap you bought from Mt A pharmacy got different size? Cos the glass bottle they gave me like different size one ...

btw mummies, anyone of you do fully EBM? I try to let bb suckle but i find it is always not enuf for her .. so it takes a long time to feed... yesterday nearly has some conflict with MIL cos she told me matter of fact tt i shd fully bottle feed bb BM, and not to let her latch on. But i very worried bb will not want to latch on in the future if i do this.

Bear> i also dun think it's a good idea to "train" ur baby so early. maybe u should try when he's a little older?

Is fenugreek really so effective? I tried the nursing tea and i had so much problems. I developed rashes, nauseous and diarhorrea. and i have been on medication for a week and couldnt take care of baby properly coz the medication makes me very drowsy. I cannot even feed baby with EBM coz doc say i might pass the rashes allergy to baby.

It seems that the main component in the nursing was fenugreek which i was allergic to. i didnt have any food allergy until now.

So mummies who want to try new foods, please check the contents properly.

krystel,
if u just give baby EBM only, you may not have enough supply for her sooner or later. It doesn't matter if ur baby takes long to feed. Usually they can feed up to 1hr de.. As long as u latched baby on, they can stimulate the milk and u will soon have enough milk for her. Maybe ur MIL says u should fully bottle feed her becos she wans to feed baby also??

any mummies wants to try nursing tea? i can pass it to u coz i bought a big packet one. just collect from me either from Eunos in the day or Hillview at night.

Bear,
can use e breast shield all day even when going out? dun mind to give it a try, like you said, dun waste the milk. especially when it tends to leak alot when feeding.

Sabre,
wow, thats quite a long stretch! very good!! my bb is opposite. for past 3 nites have been waking up more frequently than usual, dunno is it growth spurt. tried to let her feed longer but she tends to Zzz..will monitor and see how it goes.

krystel,
ya, latching on actually helps to stimulate ur supply so i think like Sabre mentioned, dun stop latching on.

Sabre, my MIL asked me bottle feed cos she said can see how much bb drinks. She said i m not taking care of myself if i always hv to feed baby and sometimes it affects my own dinner time. I know she has good intention but i feel very stress too. Old people always hv their own thinking. When i told her i worried bb lost the ability to suckle, she asked,"why you want tt? you wan her to suckle your nipple to sleep ah?" Sometimes i feel very sad and lost...

moomummy: thanks will try feed her once in a every few days.

sabre: ok, i now contemplating whether to buy a sarong sling..not sure if bb likes it.

krystel,
Just don care about what she say and insist ur ways lor. When baby gain weight and grows up while she wont say much liao. If wan to know how much baby drinks can just bottle feed her once or twice a day, no need every feed also see how much she drinks... I also latch on baby for every feed, only once a day I'll feed him EBM. And I'm still eating normal and baby is growing well ar..

Haru,
That will only happen once in a blue moon ba.. hahah...But he is beginning to latch on for longer period liao..Today fed him 80ml EBM den after that he still wan to latch on. And 2 hrs later he wants to feed again..

cc,
I wanted to buy sarong sling that time. But it seems so difficult to use, and somemore I don like the design, so in the end got the carrier.

Re: Training Baby
I buay tarhan baby cry. But after a while, I realise that between my husband, my maid and myself, we would be able to soothe her, even if we have to carry her for some time. I guess I will wait some time before trying anything coz I do hope she will eventually have a schedule. Dunno how I will be able to tarhan looking after her at night when I go back to work coz she wakes for milk at least 2 times a night.

Krystel, i give full EBM. so far i find that if i pump religiously, my ss always increases. right now i pump 120ml per pump. the increases aren't as obvious as those who latch but i m celebrating every small increase. I do latch him on to pacify him may be once a day.

If u are comfortable in latching him on, then ignore wat MIL says. tell her this way bb gets more milk.

Haru, u can wear it all day.. i cannot tahan it cos it made my skin super itchy. I made a mistake, it is called breast SHELLS, not shields.
happy.gif

Maggie, aiyoh u sound like me leh.. i also kena diarrhea... my nose also very runny and skin itchy but i still tahan. nursing tea got a lot of other herbs leh.. possible that u are allergic to other herbs rather than fenugreek.. that's why i rather take the pills to eliminate other possibility.
happy.gif

Hi mummies
Finally finished with the bb's full mth celebrations on Monday, bb's PD checkup yesterday and bb's Hep B injection today.

<font color="0000ff">amooks</font>
Hope your rashes, nauseous and diarrhea is better. Is yr nursing tea the MIM one? I was having constipation that day and I drank some prune juice, it gave my bb diarrhea for a day.

<font color="0000ff">Bear</font>
U also have diarrhea becos of the nursing tea? Take care ya.

<font color="0000ff">angelR</font>
Thanks for updating yr details into the Nov MTB table

<font color="0000ff">Bibi</font>
Yr feng mo still not recovered? Have U tried to see another Dr? Take care ok. Confinement will be over soon, just bear with it.

<font color="0000ff">teenyweeny</font>
It's nice meeting U that day. How's the effect of the nursing teas, does it help to increase your ss?

<font color="0000ff">snnowy</font>
How are U coping with your newborn and toddler? Me send my elder one to childcare ctr so still able to cope. Will U be sending yr elder child to childcare soon? What's yr bb gal's weight now? Cos 70ml may be sufficient is she's average size or small size.

<font color="0000ff">KaRen</font>
Wow so many bottles and bags of frozen EBM U have there ya. Yr gal is so fortunate.
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing the recipes to boost bm ss.

<font color="0000ff">mosh</font>
Jia you, try to latch on more n gradually ss will increase cos breastmilk is a demand and supply thingy. U want to try some nursing teas? I can send U some sachets ya.

<font color="0000ff">aurorin</font>
welcome to this thread
happy.gif
Are U also a Nov 08 MTB?

<font color="0000ff">Dymples</font>
Sorry to hear about yr hives, so it's due to the massage? How many more sessions to go? Hope U will recover soon ya.

<font color="0000ff">Liv</font>
Use those glass bottles to store bm is more economical. U can also hand express out your bm in the toilet if U dun want to store the bm when U are out.

<font color="0000ff">misaryeo</font>
How's yr bb? Hope everything is fine now. I do use a Avent pacifier for my bb cos my hubby finds it easier, can stop bb's cries but I dun think it's good cos crying is bb's only way of communicating with us.

<font color="0000ff">Sabre</font>
Mine also sometimes cry and cry when I try to latch him on, dunno why ya.

Hi all,

I gave birth to my bb gal on 29th Nov, was initially reading Dec MTB forum cos due in 2 Dec but gyane decided to induce me earlier. So now decided to come to Nov forum to take a look and look for advise on by bf problems ..

My gal is about 3wks now..but hiaz...she always fell asleep after latching on one side of breast and super fast she knock out, avg around 10min...aiyoh...i tried all methods to wake her up, burp, tickle face, tickle leg, tickle buttock, use wet towel, pretend change diaper..sometimes work but most of the time dont...so usually around 2hr time she will wake up lor...some times even 1hr ..grrr...very pek chek..do you gals encounter the same prob???...i read some of you can have 3hr interval..so envy...on one hand worry she not drinking enuff...on the other hand also worry dunno when she can sleep through the night...can be very upsetting and discouraging at times when you simply cannot wake her up..hiaz...

I am full bf now...even at night i wake up to bf her..but for around 1 feed I ask the Clady to give her EBM. But now I duno how often shall i express out during the day....issit everytime my gal latch on one side i express out the other side? or wait for every 3 hr interval then express out? My milk flow like not very consistent leh...sometimes 40ml one side, sometimes 60ml....

I read some of you taking this fenugreek supplements..that is to help milk flow? got side effects ah cos i read some of you had diahrea? can buy from GNC, it comes in a standard bottle? then i can get my hubby to buy for me...

sorry for raising so many questions in 1 post..me a first time mum...very blur ...:p

<font color="aa00aa">Breastfeeding</font>
Thanks for all the encouragements, i'm currently pumping/latching as often as i can. Sometimes even every 2hrs. I read that by emptying the breast, this can also increase the milk supply.
Although sometimes i only get 30ml
sad.gif
Gambate!!

<font color="aa00aa">bluebear</font>
Hello!!
happy.gif
Thanks for offering ur diapers. It really helped to tie me over the weekend. I havent tried the teas yet, cos now baby is having phototherapy @ home, spending even more time with him.

Hi mummies, thanks for the advice! I will persevere! Think near meal time and if i need to feed, will bottle feed bb. Maybe this can reduce some conflicts. Other time, will still continue to latch. Hopefully bb can suckle more, noticed she has become lazier to suckle, suckle awhile then fall asleep. Put her in cot she slept for about 1 hr then wake up for just another 30 ml of milk and fall asleep again. Blurfairy, thot my gal's problem a bit similar to yours ...

hi mummies,

Pikkolo/Beco Baby Carrier

Sorry to intrude even tho I am not Nov mummy.

I am going to purchase a pikkolo baby carrier from http://www.theportablebaby.com/pikkolo.html. This site sells beco carriers as well.

Just wanna check if anyone would like to join me in this quick spree cos if we can hit USD$500, shipping by express mail(2 to 6 days) to Singapore is free. And the store is giving away free babywearing belt now for pikkolo purchase. Check the URL for more details ya. No GST will be incurred cos I will get the owner to declare a lower amt on the package.

For payment, I will collect based on exchange rate 1.55 first and refund or request top up based on what is charged to my card. No payment, no order ya.

Collection points can be arranged in north or town. If opt for postage, buyer will have to bear the cost.

But I hope to get the carrier ASAP, so will close spree and place order once we hit USD$500(around 4 carriers, not limited only to pikkolo orders). Will wait till fri and if response is not good, I will just place order for myself(no free shipping
sad.gif
).

Interested mummies, pls pm me and we'll liase through email. Join only if you are ok with the T&amp;C ya.

Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
I've got my fenugreek too. Started yesterday and taking 3 pills daily. I latch baby more frequent for the past one week and feel that bb is able to have adequate milk during each feed but when pump after feed only managed to get 30-40ml. I still supplement 2-3 bottles of FM daily. BB is able to sleep 6 hrs straight at night and i'm able to get more rest now. However during daytime, she still demand to be fed every 2 hrs.

Sabre : Yes, ^5 totally agree with u..was at Maternity Spring with HB earlier, brought him to see sarong sling he said hard to change position, hard to use and our baby quite large sized so decided not to buy...instead we bought the electric yao lan.

My baby is a real fussy one carry position slightly not nice cry non stop...so maybe sarong not so suitable for her..

kystel, how old is ur bb now? personally i feel that its ok to carry bb, cos they r bb afterall. just dun go to her immediately especially when its just whining, or soft cries... try to coax her, pat her, giv paci, change diaper. if she started wailing n nothing can coax her, then pick her up. it's when we go to her immediately that she's soon learn that she'll just hav to cry n she can get wat she want, n its not right.

as for ur mil comment... u know better that not latching on bb will sooner or later decrease ur supply, n if u intend to fully bf, then u shld latch her on as much as u can to meet her demand. sometimes it takes a long time to bf becos sucking is very comforting to bb, so they might be seeking comfort instead, n its not that ur supply isnot enuf. watever u do, make sure that its comfortable to u n ur bb, n not becos of others comments. ur mil isprobably thinking, latching on take long time n bb keep wanting to drink,must be not enuf. if u can explain to her that its norm for bb to wanna feed every 2-3 hrs. if bb is barely a mth old, it could be more. if u fully latch bb on, n bb is still young, u'll probably hav to latch her at least 6-8 times a day.

hope the above helps.

bluefairy,
don worry about baby sleeping through the night first. Their stomach is not big enough to store a lot of milk to last them through the night, somemore breast milk is easy to digest. Just continue feeding them on demand, sooner or later they will have their own schedule de.. My boy also that time every 1 hr drink once but now getting better liao, can stretch till 2 hrs. Don have to look at the time since u're feeding on demand. Ur baby will feed when she is hungry de. Just that its tiring for us..

Hi Fifi, how much did u pay for yr Beco carrier? Where did u buy it? Is the material "hot" for baby to be carried in?

hello, sorry to interrupt.

I've 5 sessions of swimming at hwa xia to let go at $40. u need to pay the hwa xia another $52. pls PM me if keen.

Dear Mummies,
I'm letting go of my Yao Lan which I used for 6 months.

Details:
1 Yao Lan (cost $79)
2 New Spring (cost $10)
3 2 sheets for Yao Lan (cost a few dollars, can't remember)

Everything is still in good condition. Letting go at $40. Cash and collect at my place Jurong West St 61. Reason I'm letting go is because my baby is learning to crawl. I'm letting her sleep in play pen.
Pls email me [email protected]

Bluebear,
I went to my gynae on mon. He said my rashes is a skin disease called Pityriasis rosea not feng mo. He gave me Steroids to relief the itch and reduce the rash. It's slight better now but the conditions can lasts for weeks or even months.

I finally started my post natal massage on tues. Wow the slimming cream is super hot, as if my tummy was on fire. And it lasted for 3 hrs. The ML said that other clients have no problems with that cream and the heat only lasted for 10 mins. I think my tummy must have over stretched during pregnancy.
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

I am from February 2009 mummy. Now my confinement lady suddenly unable do for me, coz she need to go for operation. Last minute i have to search for a new confinement lady..

Mummies, i believe your have experience with good confinement lady already, any good confinement lady can recommend?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys.. can't slp this aftn.. the weather so sunny... hard to slp too..

Bluebear, no i m not taking the nursing tea. taking GNC's fenugreek..

Blurfairy, ur ss will only stablised aft 4 wks earliest, but usually at 8 wks. so dun worry abt small flucuations. Ya i m one of the few that kena diarrhea. apparently this side effect is so rare that they dun even give warning. they only say some ppl with certain medical conditions shd take it with caution.

Bibi, u got pstoriasis? oh dear.. hope it clears up soon, though i got to say it takes a long time to clear, usually half a yr at least. as for ur massage cream, could u be allergic to it? since now ur skin already got some inflammation, i think best not to aggravate it further. Burning sensation is one form of allergic reaction.

bibi
i had rashes too...but mine started before delivery. had it for 18days b4 delivery, whole body. after delivery, only on thighs n tummy. was referred to dermatologists n given steriod too but was diagnosed as Polymorphie Eruption, also known as PUPPP

Olivia
My confinement lady was a good and young lady 38 but very experienced. shes very fast when doing things and took good care of my baby. im not the least worried that she wil not wake up at night for feed coz shes young and energetic. she clean up my whole house for me and even cook for my whole family which incl my parents and my bro. at times got visitor she will also cook for all of them. she helps me to massage my breast for the initial thus i have my 1st milk supply for the 1st day as 50ml but as i was not regular in pumping n sucker, supply drop (im on steriod so milk will be affected). If you are interested, you can PM me.

Olivia
Im like you, kana fly aeroplane 1mth before. so i mass sms all relatives and friends. My aunt was in a hawker and just enquired the hawker if any to recommend and gave my number. Nanny returned my call and i interviewed her over the phone.

Initially im also worried that shes young even though i have interviewed her over the phone but it turned out shes really good. You will feel close to her, like your sis, as she will discipline you to a certain extent depending on your willingness to let her discipline
happy.gif

bibi
you went for bloodtest is it? actually i have some itchy patches at the back of my arm too, near my armpit...wonder what was that...but not like the pupps i have which is always itchy. this is not itchy at times.

Hello mummies

Want to thank the mummy who recommended Osteopathic Health Care for baby massage. Brought my baby there today bc he has been having colic for 3 weeks already and also didn't poo for 4 days. We were told not to demand feed him as the colic will get worse and also taught how to hold him and rock him on our lap, stretching his tummy at the same time. Imagine our surprise when he poo after we reach home from the clinic
happy.gif
I'm surprise to learn that when bb is uncomfortable from the wind in the tummy, their reflex is to root, so we were mistaken that he is hungry all the time. No wonder he could only drink a little at a time.

Fifi,
None, I'm a super pro breastfeeding mummy. For #1 I make sure that right from day 1 of her birth till she is 12 months she survive solely on my BM. I onli introduce FM when she passed her 1 yrs birthday.

#2 till now is also on total BM right from day 1 of birth. I just make sure that her last feed is EBM of 70ml in bottle so that I know how much to last her for the night.

Bear, I feel that it is not necessary to set a routine for baby in the day time. Dun forget about growth spurt which is difinitely not beyond what a schedule can do. Just follow your bb's cue.

However I do strongly encourage setting a routine for bb in the night to make sure that bb sleep through the night. It either you train it or it will never happen on its own.

<font color="ff0066"> Hives</font>
Aiyoh... I super buay tahan the itch... so went to see my Gynae yesterday. She prescribe me some anti-histamine tablets to take. But if my condition does not improve in a couple of days, then gotta go see a Dermatologist. Haiz...

<font color="ff0066"> BB 1st Mth Chk-up</font>
Yesterday also brought BB for her 1st mth assessment at TMC. She's now 4.4kg and 56cm tall. PD said she's doing berry well. hehehhe... total weight gain of 1.3kg since birth. Me so happy tat all the BF-ing and sleepless nights is cming to fruition.
happy.gif

Liv,
For your reference.

1995700.jpg
1995701.jpg
1995702.jpg
1995703.jpg
1995704.jpg
1995705.jpg

1)The pic of playtex bottle liner. 140 pcs in a box.
2)It comes in a roll and you can tear of a pcs for each storage.
3)I will indicate the date, oz ands time of pump outside the bag with a marker.
4)Foreasy storage in a box.
5)10 packs in a zipped lock bag.
6 The way i soe in freezer. Save storage space.

You may wish to store according to the amt your bb is drinking, increasing a little at a time. For me, I have 60 packs consisting of 20 pacs of 80ml, 20 packs of 90ml. and 20 packs of 100ml. Now starting on 110ml packing.

Krystel,
No, There is only 1 standard size. bottle caps from tollyjoy, NUK will akso fit it. The bottles are from different brands such as Nan, Similac etc but mine all can fit.

<font color="ff0066"> Fenugreek</font>
Wow! Seems like quite a few mommies here taking this to increase ss. Me hv not bot it yet... still contemplating leh.

<font color="ff0066"> Krystel</font>
Dun be disheartened by wat your MIL says. Maybe you can give EBM once a while? I do this too... especially when my parents are around or if I'm having guests at home.
This way, anyone can feed BB whilst I take my own sweet time and makan or chit-chat wz visitors lor. hehhehe... No need to let BB latch-on 100% yah.
In order to establish good supply... as long as you latch BB on 6-8 times a day berry good liaoz. But sometimes I feel tat as mommies we also need a break lor.
Or else berry xin-ku. HTH's
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Bibi</font>,
Oh dear... you feeling better now? Your skin better? Hope you recover fast fast.

<font color="ff0066"> Feedings &amp; Schedule</font>
For me... I'm still feeding on demand. So no fixed timing for anything. Juz a rough routine set.

Morning --> wake-up, sponging and change of clothes, feed on demand, house is kept 'noisy' - on TV or music.
Afternoon --> mid afternoon is bom bom time, continued wz feeding on demand, house is kept 'noisy' - on TV or music.
Night --> Sponging again, change to sleep wear, wind-down time, room is kept 'quiet'. Feed EBM.

For my older gals I did the same. Established a form of routine so that BB will slowly distinguish day from night.
This way... BB will also 'know' wats coming up next and not be so fretful. This routine is still adhere today (wz adjustments to accomodate school).
So no need to say... they already know what to do.
happy.gif

I realised that my BB got bad habit. If latch-on... will only suckle 1-side then fall asleep. No matter wat I do also no use. After tat, keep waking every 1-2 hourly for feeds.
But if taking from bottle, will finish 70-90ml in 10-mins and then sleep soundly for 3-hrs. So now for night feeds I will give her EBM or formula whilst day time will let her suckle.
Or else no need sleep liaoz. heheheh...
happy.gif

Brocoli,

Im glad the massage helped you
happy.gif

The second time I brought my baby there, the doc taught us an excercise which will help the air out of the tummy and I have been practicing that since then, whenever he is in a good mood. Surprisingly sometimes the gas comes out the moment I try it and ever since, my baby has become pretty an easy baby
happy.gif

I think we will bring baby there once a month to just maintain the good condition.

Lets pray our baby stays this way;)

<font color="ff0066"> shop4stuffs</font>
Thks... but 56cm is tall yah? Me dun know leh. I'm only happy cos she's grown 9cm since birth. hehehhe... Guess she's on the tall side cos her daddy is super tall - 1.8m lor.

<font color="ff0066"> snnowy</font>
Wah seh... you've got sssooo much EBM stocked up. *Salute-salute* your ss must be berry good wor. I also like the systematic way you store your EBM.
1996151.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Bear</font>
Oh dear... how's your diarrohea now? You feeling better liaoz?

<font color="ff0066"> BB Sling &amp; Carrier</font>
I used the sarong sling for both my older gals. Berry useful for up to abt 3-4 mths only. After tat BB will be too heavy and the strain on the shoulders... *ouch*
So after 3-mths, my gals were using the Ergo BB Carrier.

For this #3, instead of the sarong sling, I'm using the BB pouch. I find it more handy cos no need to tug so much cloth and having the excess cloth dangling is so awful.

But regardless of the carriers I use... I still make sure that BB sits in the stoller 90% of the time. This is cos, once BB starts in the carrier or sarong and is used to it,
BB won't sit in the stroller anymore. This becomes a big issue when BB is 6-mths onwards and carrying them around for a full day is no mean feat.
Tat happened to my no.1. *faintz* After that experience, I know better liaoz.
happy.gif

hi mummies,
me brot baby out whole day today, used stroller and end up she only sat in it total 20 mins? she cried only aft like 5 mins, coz its nothing like e carrier sling. end up my stroller used as shopping "trolley". wil have to try a few more times to try to get her used to it.

contemplating now whether to let her have e pacifier.coz she tends to wake up when i put her eg. in stroller and has prob getting back to sleep. tryin not introduce pacifier as much as poss but thinkin if it helps to soothe herself back to sleep i might just have to use it. i observed e other babies in e malls today and my baby is definitely much louder and doesnt sleep as easily.

shop4stuff,
my baby is with Dr Gong, i like him. very friendly, his consultatn charges is $60 per visit.

brocoli,
wow! glad to hear e good review. can bear in mind for future. can i just bring baby there for normal massage?

snowwy,
you already have so much stocked up! i am still slowly filling up my milk cups. i am interested in the milk bags. can i secure e bags with those clips (like those to clip chip bags, etc)? And how you do actually fill e bag with milk? do you have to pump in a bottle first then pour into bag? or line it straight into bottle?

Back