Jes,
Now you are free at home, start with 1 and you'll never get out of it. But baking is really an expensive hobby. Wish I had more $$$$ whenever I visit Phoon Huat. Feel like buying a set of everything they have. Hubby said if he won toto, he will sponsor so think I got to wait long long liao. Wahaha
Happy,
Heehee, cannot sell online lah. Like what hubby said - e.d.i.b.l.e(won't die from eating) but not tasty.
Peanut,
Oh JS is not considered old since they have pulled down the entire buiding and re-build abt 10 yrs ago. You should have seem then older building, the entire sch is built with red bricks. When the sky darken, it looks like those horror ghost hse. Now is considered so much much better.
Before I got my serangoon flat, I was actually looking for hse at that area but prices are all sky high. An old 5th floor 3 1/2 room asking close to 300k.
Anyway you've got yourself such a good location hse. If you doesn't like JS, there is this Da Jiao Pri at the end of the street.
It is so good living at that area with so much choices of schhols there. There is my 1st skool located at Blk 541, where you can send nini there as cc or if there is help, you can place her in nursery, k1/k2 (those 4 hrly) at Blk 535. This PAP really prepare them well for presch. I just looked at my neighbour's dd homework.
Pri school choice, there are JS/ Da Jiao (both pretty good school).
Not fogetting that she can attend Anderson sec school just across your street. After sec schhol, she can either go Anderson JC or Nanyang Poly within travel distance. Arghh, so angry with myself for not insisting we look for 1 as I list down the convenience for u.