(2008/11) November 2008

Jo, the timing I'm sure Lucas will be able to adapt... give him some time.. My gal timing at infant care also very diff.. she even felt asleep when at e CC when she's supposed to be outdoor.. hahaz~

Maternity ending soon... SIANZ~ time flies...

Mummies, my boy (4mths soon) is having reddish dry patch on his cheeks, any remedy to intro??
Thanks!!
 


soho,

if i keypad lock my hp, my gal want me to unlock it. if i refuse, she juz throw her temper. -____-" then actually i got put the home phone on the top of woofer which is on the consol table. but somehow she tiptoe & plus she grow taller & so she still manage to reach the phone. arrrgghhh...
 
Good morning mummies

I am so piss off with this cherie hearts @ Woodlands Blk 877, i had actually registered and made a deposit last Dec 09' to secure a vancancy for Hugo, but Hugo already turned 18 months and still no news from the centre which they promised to call at least 1 month before he turn 18 months to submit relevant documents. Do you think i am able to get back my deposit in such a case? They are so irresponsible!!!

Hugo will only get to join another playgroup nearby my place which is only few blocks away so that my maid can be present should there is any thing which need immediate attention.
 
Jenn,
Wow!! How times flies... your #2 already 4-months. Could the reddish patch be due to dry skin? Maybe try applying some baby lotion?


Jeanne,
hahahhaha... sounds ssooo familiar. J3 also like that. If I give her my Nokia phone, will need to unlock my phone else she will throw tantrums and throw my phone on the floor. But for my iPhone, she already knows how to slide and unlock it herself. *faintz* Almost deleted my Apps. *aarrgghh*


Jynnsan,
Oh dear... that is really bad service. Did you call them to follow-up also? Cos maybe the principal is too busy till forgot?
 
Jenn,
JP CC got outdoor? Teachers bring toddlers go shopping? Haha.
Maybe u wanna try California Baby .. a yellow bottle .. I find it quite effective for rashes ard e mouth .. maybe u wanna try it for ur boy's cheeks' dry patch.

Jynnsan,
I believe u can get your deposit back bah ... since its the CC that did not do their work.

Minky, Ali & peanut,
I dun think I will take any leave for the next 1 mth cos I already took a day MC each wk for past 1 mth. And the next time I wanna take leave is to register and accompany Lucas to CC leh ... I also dunnoe how many days to take for tt. Maybe end June or early July, then I can take leave and meet up with u all.

Peanut,
No wonder u never reply my sms yesterday ... so u prefer weekends for ur family. Hehe .. I knew that anyway lah. Or forget abt next weekend loh ... I juz meet up with Ali to exchange back the toys. I'm planning of gg Sembawang SC for the kids to play with the water.
 
How come today so quiet ah???

Jenn,
U gg back Contour Express already? They juz called me ... cos they got problem contacting u. Perhaps u want to call back Candy at 67948108.
 
Dymples, ya~ time flies.. will check out the lotion =)

Jo, JP CC have outdoor just behind the classroom only...hahahaz~ shopping den i sweat liao.. my gal become shopping queen den i faint liao..
U will need to have 3 half days orientation if Lucas in My first Skool.. I went back contour liao last week.. hahahz~ nv got to see Candy though =P calling her now den.. will check out e lotion as well.. thanks!
 
jenn..
ya, think u can try the California Baby Calendula cream..so far that's a rather effective cream...

mummies..
any hotels in malacca to recommend?
 
Gd morning mummies,
Finally got some time to come in.


Peanut,
Great that you and nini enjoyed yourself. I've always wanted to bring kids to Bintan but when I think of the things I got to pack, I gave up that idea. Will think that when they are older, then it is easier bah.


Lilian,
Hahaha, you still wanna wait for me...Actually I tell you there is always no best time to plan for a baby and it's hard to pinpoint excatly when 1 is ever ready for the next kid.
I'm not planning for 1 now but I tell hubby when it comes, it comes and we just adjust lor *sounds like soooo easy*


Jenn,
I thought when you enrol #1 in infant care, she will adjust to cc more readily? At least compare to others. My gal is everywhere she goes, mummy must be there.


Ali,
I also registering my gal for cc near my hse easier for ferrying.


Jo,
I got the same concern as you with her current schedule. Ppl are telling me they will get used to it but seriously, I wonder how cos she will be very whiney when sleepy.
sad.gif



I've developed such an expensice hobby - baking.
Went to shop for bakery accessories last weekend and burnt a hole in my pocket. Hubby is complaining that if I go on like that, he will be broke soon.
sad.gif

Baked a chicken pie for the kids on sunday noon.
3999712.jpg
3999713.jpg
 
Lian jie,
Heehee, let nature takes it own course. Then the surprise will really be surprise when you saw the +ve on pregnancy kit. Kkeke
Not looking for a job now, cos #2 will only go school in Dec. The school only takes in 24mth and abv kid.
 
Snnowy,
Wow!! Your cjix pie looks sssooo yumilicious... hhhmmmm...
kao_drool.gif



wtan,
You wanna try Holiday Inn Melaka? Its a new property only 2-yrs old. It's next to Mahkota Hotel and opposite Mahkota Parade. heheheh... I can fwd you a link for special rates for family & friends. hehehhehe...
 
<font color="CC3366"> Morning mummies
happy.gif
was bz recently cos BBA had a ear infection and it affected his routine and e v e r y o n e ' s sleep... *yawn*

Childcare
I too went to check out the new CC near my hse, waa..... no aircon, not a very atas sch, but sch fees is $850/mth. Strangely, for their other branches its only $600+.. I checked in the SK forum is bcoz their rental is damn ex.. haiz..
In the end i dint enrol also..

snnowy
Wa, mei mei wor.... *drools*

iphone
BBA is unlocking the phone and playing with all the apps liao... in fact, he hates mummy's phone cos my apps are so boring compared to daddy's.. so he'll throw my phone when he's frustrated with the boring apps. -_-

jynnsan
u mean that they 'forgot' to leave a vacancy for you ma? </font>
 
snnowy,
Ur pie looks so deliciousss ... *drooling*

Yah ... imagine our kids are at the CC learning/ playing time but its their usual naptime and they get so grouchy .. how are the teachers gg to handle them?

I asked abt the CC near my place ... there will be a teacher to 8 toddlers and there are total of TWO teachers only. How they handle?
 
Lian/Dymples/Aden's mummy,
Thanks. Hubby's comment - Edible but not nice cos too bland for taste.


Aden's mummy,
My 1st criteria in a cc is also non-aircon cos I read that kids in aircon tend to fall sick easily due to spread of virus in the aircond environment. That might not really be the case, but I prefer fresh air.
 
Napping at CC,
During the initial period, baby will follow their normal home routine for nap and play. But slowly they will adjust.

For my 2 older gals, to help them adpat faster, I start to slowly change their routine to reflect the CC's timetable 2-weeks prior to going CC. The first few days was tough... but by mid of 2nd week, they are ok with the new routine.
 
Snnowy,
Actually I prefer aircon CC cos I find those non aircon ones can get really stuffy. Especially during the hotter months of July &amp; August. As for falling sick, I find its the same whether the CC is aircon or not. The main thing is that some parents are inconsiderate. Even though their children are sick, they still send them in. Totally disregarding the health of other children. Worse is that such parents dare to argue with the CC when the CC refuse entry to the child. Haiz... this is the main contributor of vorus spreading.

As a working mommy, I understand that it's not easy to take leave... but no matter, they should bare the responsibility of looking after their child first and make sure the child has recivered before sending back to CC.
 
Snnowy, Jo... e infant care very relax mode and she e biggest (i call her e housekeeper there)so my gal problem was the schedule she has to follow and sudden big group ( diff class but will be able to see other children from K1,K2, playgroup)guess from infant care can adapt better coz will not be afraid of ppl and she knows e teachers there well too.. She's doing fine now le.. can start to be cheeky n dance in CC.. lol~

Jo, the teachers can handle.. coz they always do things in groups and toddlers will learn to follow instructions so no problem =) u go thru e orientation then u will be able to understand better...
 
<font color="CC3366"> Jus returned from sending the lil one to class.. having my carrotcake and relaxing b4 my monster comes home..

i share the same sentiments as dymples, but to each its own im sure.. at the end of the day, i still face the same prob when BBA goes to class, which is mingling with other sick kids. Since he started sch, he's been hvg a flu la, ear infection lar.. blah blah..

Mystery Shopping
Btw Mummies, anyone interested in the above?
Heeee~ very fun! plus get to earn extra $$..
I can't divulge more here, but can PM me for more details lar.. </font>
 
<font color="CC3366"> paisei ah. i rec'd a PM fr choomama, but not sure if which mummy wor.. anyone knows?

peanut
i replied u ler...
happy.gif
</font>
 
snnowy
wow ur pie looks good.. its bland becos u put lesser salt to cater to ur kids? umm... when i got my own house nex yr i also wan an oven so i can try out some baking.. provided my gal by then not so clingy la... *pray pray*

Umm... actually i find bintan not v worth the price.. We altogether 6adults + 1 kid booked 2 storey bungalow + total spendings that include ferry tickets and meals/drinks = S$1800.. Kind of exp rite for a place thats so near to spore.. tts like ~S$300 per pax lei for a 3days2nites..
 
Jo
my gal stil scared of water... haiz.. in Bintan we brot her to the beach she also dun dare to touch the water lei.. then went swimming pool she need to warm up quite some time then can put her body into the pool one.. So fierce and active but so timid..
 
peanut,
They are juz 18mths old ... dun expect they will jump down into the pool ... haha ..
Sometime ago, my dad brought Lucas into the pool, sitting in his Ultraman float .. but he was still afraid my dad letting go of the float. But he was so daring at the play pool in the zoo couple of weeks ago..

Guess u wanna bring ur gal more often to those water playground first.
 
Jo
of cos i wont expect them to jump into the pool! But even when we're carrying her she also scared of the water! If u remm abt sembawang and zoo water park, those spraying water she also scared! haiz...
 
Peanut,
Aiyohz.. Bintan really ex leh. Next time go my hotel @ Batam lah. I can extend special corp rates for you. hehehe...

For swimming hor, it's normal for them to be scared at first. Slowly intro them. Next time.. aiyohz.. like my 2 older gals. Go swimming dun know how to come out. Until their fingers and toes all wrinkled still wanna swim. Even drizzling... can insists on staying in pool. *faintz*
 
Aden's mummy,
I've PM you.
happy.gif



Dymples/Aden's mummy
I guess it reallly up to individual on the environment but I do agree on the part of inconsiderate parents sending kids to school, spreading virus. Dun know if I'll end up as 1 at the end of the day haha...


Peanut,
Yes yes, do get an oven even if you are not into baking yet. Who knows after you get your hse, nini not so clingy and you start a baking biz of your own...
 
Snnowy, peanut,
Me too love baking... ever since my home econs days. But nowdays no time liaoz. Then 6-months ago buy sewing machine, till now also hv not open. *faintz* Wanted to sew some nice plain pillow cases with lace for my girls. I can't stand those cartoon type leh. But due to work committments... haiz. Next 2 weeks gonna out-stationed back to Indon again. *aarrgghh*
 
Snnowy
ahahah... definitely not baking business., e most jus for occasional fun..

Ya ya my new house next to Jing Shan Pri.. when i look out from my bedroom window its jus rite smack below. u heard of Jing Shan? how is it? I'm already wondering in future her pri school how cos those within 1km ones al like not v popular lei.. wahahhaaa..... kiasu parent
 
hi all... hee.. missing for sooooo long liao.. ;p
work is sooo busy.. and also bringing lil boy back home almost everyday.. now getting the hang of it liao.. lilian, how abt u? used to it liao??

kiki, congrats!!!! ;p
 
Kiki,
Congrats on your
4001838.gif


Happy shopping.


Peanut,
Who knows once you started baking, you will be soo deeply in love with it. Then can expend as biz mah. Not bad too.
I've heard of Jing Shan Pri. It is a good school. My younger sisters and brother attended Jing Shan.
Then you are pretty near my parents' place. They are staying at Ave 5 and goes to the market that is right infront of your hse.
 



Back
Top