(2008/11) November 2008

<font color="aa00aa">kash
i think that to a certain extent given the benefit of doubt, even if in shock of what happened, she run away and hide, 30mins is abit TOO DARN LONG right? at that point i think 5mins will be like long enuff to let u cool down, calm down and do something about it, like inform someone.. </font>

kash
Oh please don't go on anymore. When I saw the video of the maid ill treating the young girl, I didn't tear. But when I read about your friend's husky, I teared. I think the maid needs to be fired. And yes, I would slap her. If I do go to court, I said a life is lost. Plus it was a beloved's life, that's the LEAST I could do for the poor dog. Poor dog, young got ill treated and now, die so young. Sigh. That's why I never trust the maid, even with my dogs. We never allowed the maid to walk our dogs. It's always with one of us. Who knows what would happen. The mildest case we can think of is the dog will go missing. We would never, never never leave an opportunity for that to happen.

I wish for bad things to happen to the maid. Really. IDIOT.

sorry for sharing a terrible news this morning. sorry if i may have upset some mummies with this. but i am juz so angry with the maid and so sadden by the lost of the husky...... hiaz.. so sorry once again.

kash
Argh. The more I read, the angrier I am. Really, why still keep the maid in the house? I really would slap her if it were me! Or pretend to carry something heavy and knock into her HARD.

<font color="aa00aa">Karen
She knows she can't hide for long de ma.. plus, still not remorseful! I believe karma's a b****, do you? hiak hiak hiak.. </font>

Hi Kiki

Pls add my details. thks

Mommy's name/nick: Cutiemum
Baby's name: Jaden
Baby's EDD: 12/11/08
Baby's DOB: 09/11/08

Milk : Friso 1 (changing to Similac)

Aden's mummy
I am beginning to like you already. LOL! For hating the damn maid as much as I.

kash
I know! Get your friend to buy diarrhoea medicine and get the maid to drink. And let her LS. I know I'm being really mean. But how can let her just get away like that? She's not even apologetic!

Karen,
What comes around goes around.. remember Karma... don't need to do anything more i think she will be punish in time to come.

kash,
seriously, i dun think i can stand to even see e maid aft incident if it were me.obviously she does not feel any remorse. i think she just needs to leave NOW. coz looking at her wil only remind of the incident.

Kiki, mine..

Mommy's name/nick: Peanut
Baby's name: Asta
Baby's EDD: 14/11/08
Baby's DOB: 03/11/08
Current age: 6mths
Weight: 7.8kg
Height: 66cm
Drink: Enfalac and 2 solid meals

Kash,
This is really sad. May the little dog rest in peace.

Maids
Lately, the quality of maids in Singapore are getting bad to worst. Still MOM choose to protect them and not the employers who are tax paying citizens! Last week, helped my sis to send her maid back who worked for her for 10 mths only. Not suppose to have handphone, was caught with one just 6 wks after she arrived. Than my sis gave in and told her she can only use the phone on Sunday. Every sun morning, sis will give her phone and take back on sun nite. shortly after the 1st phone, she somehow managed to get 2nd phone. The moment she had the phone, her work became so bad. forgetful, tired all the time, any old how clean the hse and toilet. Luckily sis found the 2nd phone and confronted her. she told sis no phone don't want to work but later change her mind. But when she told sis no phone no work, my sis made up her mind to change but agree to keep her to buy time till she find replacement. During that time, something told her to check the photo gallery on the 1st handphone and when my sis did it, to her horror, she saw sexy posy pix of maid in my nieces clothes (niece oso my god daughter). She squeeze her body into my teenager niece's clothes and she choose all the sleveeless and sphagetti tops as well as a pair of skirt short which I bought when I was in the US. My sis was so mad and tahan until the last day than we confronted her. We caught her by surprise cos' she did not know that she was going home. We asked her why she wore my niece's clothes, her answer was "wear only to take pix" and also "b'cos i like". Not a sense of remorse what so ever. I told my sis now I know why some employers are driven to slap their maids. With maids with this kind of attitude sometimes can jus drive u up the wall. Anyway, we got rid of her. good riddance to bad rubbish!

hey Lilian,
u received the First Foods book already? Tried to call them several times, but no answer..=Z have yet to receive my book...grr..

Haru
i got mine some time back, received it within 2 weeks. u won't be able to get the person on the phone one.. Initially i tried calling aft faxed over the order form but same as u, no one ans.. In the end i wrote an angry email asking if anyone ever attend to the enquiry line than the person wrote back and say sorry cos she's the only one attending to calls and she not around at desk most time so better to drop emails. Hahaa... mayb cos i angry tts y she make sure she send to me on time.

karen, aden's mummy, haru, minky and chilipadi,

yes dunno why our govt nvr protect employers.

My fren told me he can't do anything. this maid only 5 mths wif him so he has to send back to agency. Maid supposed to have 6 years experience in SG leh...tell me can't react in such situation dunno how to press the lift meh? dunno how to call for help meh?

maid agency will transfer her to another employer and my fren can't do anything abt it. can't slap her coz in case he kenna jailed for "abusing" maid.

he told me they treat this maid well. she wants to eat ah kun bread toast, his wife weekends bring her to eat. complain too hot cannot sleep, they let her sleep in aircon. said she missed mutton, they bought mutton for her to eat. I still remember his first maid from philippines put washing detergent at the rim of his wife's drinking glass. She was pregnant at that time somemore. Hiaz!

chilipadi,

strange behaviour by ur sis maid. we really cannot comprehend their mindset. luckily u all found out and got rid of her early as dunno what other "patterns' she will come up wif later.

The worst thing is my fren told me now he will be reminded of the incident everyday when he takes the lift home
sad.gif

kash
yes, tink it'll take quite sometime before ur fren could cool down from the episode. Tell him 节哀顺便.. tink it this way.. at least his doggy had some really great time before this happened. Tink how sad it'll be if he remained stuck with the previous owner who's so unkind..

peanut,

thanks...i am sure. i think my fren and his family may take a long time to get over this. i juz dunno how i can help him...feel rather helpless...

Updates of the afternoon:
Added Peanut, Cutiemum. Updated Fifi =)

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"><font face="'Verdana'"> Nov Mummy &amp; Baby List</font></font></font>}
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Birthday</TD><TD>Current Age</TD><TD>Last Weight</TD><TD>Last Height</TD><TD>Drink </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Yokoh</TD><TD>Braedon</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>02/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 28 days</TD><TD>7.1kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>EBM + Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 14 days</TD><TD>7.82kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 13 days</TD><TD>6.4kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chilipadi</TD><TD>Emma-Jane</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 13 days</TD><TD>6.0kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 240 ml similac every nite </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kash</TD><TD>Euan</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 5 days</TD><TD>7.25kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>amore </TD><TD>Cheyenne </TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 4 days</TD><TD>6.7kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>BF+EBM+semi solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Glad_gal</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 3 days</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>BF &amp; EBM/FM at night </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 3 days</TD><TD>7.6kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>3 FM feeds + 2 solid food meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>tri_Angel</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 3 days</TD><TD>9.5kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 1 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 1 days</TD><TD>6.2kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Frisco Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>KiKi</TD><TD>Qi Huan</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 1 days</TD><TD>7.2kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>EBM + Sem-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>JessLee</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 1 days</TD><TD>6.8kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>EBM + Nestle Nan 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Zeal Mummy </TD><TD>Joan </TD><TD>07/11/2008</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>6 months 0 days</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>5 months 30 days</TD><TD>6.3kg</TD><TD>63.5cm</TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>wtan</TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>5 months 30 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>Asta </TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 27 days</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>Enfalac + 2 solid meals </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>03/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 27 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>happydays</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD></TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 26 days</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jeanne</TD><TD>Eva</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>04/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 26 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nestle Nan Pro 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>JJ_Zou</TD><TD>Givan</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>05/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 25 days</TD><TD>8.06kg</TD><TD>66cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Sha Sha</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>06/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 24 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TEBM &amp; Dumex Mamil Gold (1x Nite feed) </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Carol Neo/Raygal</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD></TD><TD>08/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 22 days</TD><TD>8.0kg</TD><TD>67cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; S26 Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cutiemum </TD><TD>Jaden </TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>09/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 21 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Frisco 1 (changing to Similac) </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>alibaba</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 20 days</TD><TD>7.0kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>ziyee</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 20 days</TD><TD>6.8kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>Frisco </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>minkybear</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD></TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 19 days</TD><TD>7.65kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>EBM &amp; 1 feed of Goat's Milk </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>joyce_7580</TD><TD>Yu-Qi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 19 days</TD><TD>6.67kg</TD><TD>61cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>annkarin72</TD><TD>Shaun</TD><TD></TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 18 days</TD><TD>8.5kg</TD><TD>68cm</TD><TD>Similac </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Haru</TD><TD>Heidi </TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 17 days</TD><TD>6.6kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>BF + EBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD></TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 16 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Hugomum</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>14/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 16 days</TD><TD>8.9kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>FM Enfalac A+ + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>bluebear</TD><TD>Asiel</TD><TD></TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 15 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Partial BF </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Aden's Mummy</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 14 days</TD><TD>6.11kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>Quinnlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 14 days</TD><TD>5.5kg</TD><TD>61cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cookieoreo </TD><TD>Brian </TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 13 days</TD><TD>8.9kg</TD><TD>67.5cm</TD><TD>TBF </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>Janessa </TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 13 days</TD><TD>6.7kg</TD><TD>65cm</TD><TD>TBF + 1 Feed Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Enne</TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>01/12/2008</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 13 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 12 days</TD><TD>8.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dumex Mamil Gold 1 + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 11 days</TD><TD>6.6kg</TD><TD>63cm</TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>rainbowcandybaby</TD><TD>Jalen Eden</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 7 days</TD><TD>8.1kg</TD><TD>69cm</TD><TD>Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Gal.dolphin</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 6 days</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBF + Semi-solid </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Bear</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD></TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 6 days</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD>62cm</TD><TD>TEBM </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>Vernise</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>5 months 2 days</TD><TD>7.0kg</TD><TD>64cm</TD><TD>Enfalac </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Karen
You mean you didn't like me before? HaHhaHAha

Chillipadi
I agree.. actually i do not wanna appear like an obnoxious employer for that matter i just feel maids just needa have a sense of responsibility and common sense to start with, everything else can learn on the job. Somethings once done, cannot be undone, like a life lost. Let alone lost for some lousy reason, really cannot justify..

Thats y i'm so skeptical in employing a maid esp in my situation and instead now is a SAHM. bcos there's no one @ home plus my area all under construction, can u imagine the no. of foreign workers here? Yikes! </font>

Kash
Other than lending a listening ear, there's nothing u can do to help them so don't feel bad about it. They've to learn to walk out from this by themselves 1 day. Mayb after sometime they may get another husky puppy and treat him as their beloved's junior. By giving him the same amount of love and care, their darling wil also feel it from heaven =)

<font color="aa00aa">kash
i think they have not really digested the reality of losing their beloved husky.. and they might not recover so soon. i can understand why u are feeling helpless but they really needa find their way to get over their remorse and instead celebrate the memory of their dog. Easier said than done you'll tell me, but time will heal all wounds. Getting rid of the maid i feel is just the 1st baby step, to not be reminded of the tragedy..

<font size="-1">*slaps maid, piak piak piak, super combo hit X1000*!!!</font></font>

kash,
i am not sure if it would help, but perhaps they could consider getting another dog after a mourning period?

Yokoh
Does all preemie needed all that? Wow, didn't know about it. Seems like a lot of stuffs to check ya? But it is assuring to have such periodic checks. 2yr is quite fast with a blink of an eye, really.. Mine needed till he's 7yr or so.. Kids = constant worries..

Kiki
Xie xie ni!!
Both my boys are big in general, nothing to do with BM
happy.gif

Jeanne
Hihi, warm welcome to you!

Many babies tend to behave this way. Teething is very disturbing to them, imagine swollen gums? This may continue for a couple of months before a tooth starts to erupt.
What kind of teat do you use? Perhaps you can try a softer teat. Hee, this area must trial &amp; error till she likes. Hope it helps!
happy.gif

Alibaba
No wonder, so it's near mrt &amp; amenities.. Prime area wor..

Kash
I really feel for that poor husky, who died coz of somebody who failed to respond to the situation. But at his last breath, im sure he knew it was his dear owner who last held him before he slips away.... Haiz, vy vy sad...

Haru
No haven't. I called them last wk n t lady asked me to wait another wk (in case SingPost is slow). So tis wk I emailed her (called many times, nobody answer) to ask her send me another copy. 2 days after my email, then she reply say she will send a new copy next wk.
I think they super slow lor. N if even your book get lost too, i dun tink its realli SingPost's fault. Who knows whether they realli sent out??
Shoot them an email!

Wow,there are actually so many mummies with 2 babies with age gap that are so close. All along I only know kash, happy and enne only.

Kash,
Sorry to hear about your friend's husky. It is so sad. It must be a great blow to those dog lover.

Spin,
Why cant your MIL help to put all those laundry of yours and kiddo to machine wash? Then you came back, you can keep and fold, at least lighten your work load.

Alibaba,
Ya, definitely agree with you that it is much more better to live on own and visit PIL with kiddos when free. I also very scare that conflict will arise when living together. Salute those living with in-laws.

haven't logged in for so many days &amp; read such a disturbing news when i come in today.

kash: i'll pray for the dear husky. do u know his name? but like peanut says, he is probably looking down at us from doggy heaven &amp; hoping his dear daddy &amp; mummy get on w their lives. it is never easy to get over a death of somebody so loved especially if so unnecessarily caused. but i agree w Karen &amp; teenyweeny, better send the maid back quickly before their grief get the better of them &amp; they hit her.

agree w chillipadi. maids r such a nuisance nowadays instead of helping us. thought my 2 were good but turned out they're doing things behind my back. well... luckily i've got my mum, her maid &amp; MIL at home to watch them.

blur already, scrolled thru the archives quickly but can't remember what everything is abt now.

cookie is back! y your number one got to go for ultra-sound?

yokoh, don't scare me leh. i got THREE preemies. u mean still must go back for check-ups until 2 yrs old?

chillipadi &amp; cookie: pai seh leh. i am not the one doing all the looking after. it's my parents &amp; MIL. plus maids. u 2 r more salutable than me.

Mommy's name/nick: Olwenlim
Baby's name:
Gerard
Rachel
Luke
Baby's EDD: 19/11/08
Baby's DOB: 10/10/08
Last Weight :
7.4kg
7.3kg
7.1kg
Last Height : 63cm
Milk : Half EBM, Half Friso, 5 spoons of rice cereal

Thanks Kiki!

Kash,
Ask ur fren to make the maid pay for the dog. I know no money can make up for the dog but since the maid is not remorseful at all, the only way to make them pay is to deduct their pay. They have to compensate for your fren's losses. My sis was so mad with the maid that we made her pay for the clothes she wore as well as my sis blouse that she burnt while ironing. That's the only way they can feel the pinch.

Olwen Lim,
My mum oso help me to look after while I work. Have maid to help her. Only look after when I return from work. I still have help from hb. Quite lucky that he is quite hands on with the kids especially with megan.

chillipadi>
can deduct maid's pay for spoiling our stuffS? i really feel tat they dont take care of our stuffs de lor.. cos they are not the one paying!!

olwen>
ur maids chu pattern liao ah? maybe cos they got kakis tat's y?

Actually maid = problem

If really got a choice, i will not use a maid. Because of our baby in their hands, we have to be at their mercy...

Hugomum

thanks mummies for listening to me.

Chilipadi,

i tot we are not allowed to deduct their salaries? MOM protect the maids leh.. not employer. so sad...

Hi Kiki

Plse help me update: -

Mommy's name/nick: DMK
Baby's name: I-Ho
Baby's EDD: 07/11/08
Baby's DOB: 28/10/08
Current age: 6mths 2 days
Weight: 7.6kg
Height: 69.8cm
Drink: Similac

Thks!

kash,

for my sis maid case, we still deduct as long as it's reasonable and make them sign that they have received they money correctly. Some maid if don't penalize them, they think it ok and treat we all employers like dumb dumb.

Gathering (1 May)
I am logging off to pump and balek kampong. See all mummies coming tomorrow.

Rest of mummies, have a good May day holiday and weekend.

chillipadi
Oooh I didn't know can do that. Will warn my maid like that the next time she spoils something.

In fact, there was once when my maid must have mishandled my dogs' food, and all diarrhoea. Think I will warn her that she will pay for their medical fees the next time this happens again.

gathering tomorrow
Mummies who are going, have a wild time splashing!!!!

tt time my previous maid spoil my sworovski dinosaur.. i also din ask her to pay.. and she also never say soli.. only pai seh pai seh smile.. told her the price she ah.. eyes big big.. haiz.. in the end i took pain piecing them together with super glue then mil say better dun do it cos bad omen to piece back a broken crystal.. so threw away -_-... waste my time and effort.

Hi mummies

My children gap are big too.. #1 5 yrs , #2, 5.5 mths..
Really no time for myself now. plus hse chores.. So confirmed stop at 2 liao.

Oh Kash, my heart dropped when I read abt the incident!! Being a dog owner, I cannot imagine how much your friend is hurting right now! Pls send my condolence to him. This is one of the reason why I will never allow my maid to walk my dogs de!

kash,
your fren's dog wont die peacefully cos of the stupid maid ... but the dog will feel contented for being loved for the time they had spent together.

<font color="ff0066"> Kash</font>
Aaarrrgghh...!!! Tat maid is really terrible! Why she so stupid one. She should straightaway run to get help what. Go and hide for what?! Somemore hide for 30-mins? The worse is she is not remorseful at all. Send her back straightaway. No compassion in her. This makes me feel like slapping her real hard. Haiz... guess this incident will be hard for your owner to get over. Poor thing... cos our pets are like our own family. It's really sad to lose a loved one.

<font color="ff0066"> Penalising Maid</font>
Pls be careful of penalising the maids by deducting their salary. Cos it's a law by MOM tat protects the stupid nimcompood maids. According to MOM, employers who do this can be fined uo to $5000 or sentenced to jail hor.

I know there are lots of maids who take this law to their advantage... start to spoil our things. Then when we say will punish them, they will in turn threaten you back. This MOM is really dumb. I dun understand why they need to protect these so called uneducated poor foreigners. Pls lor... Most of them esp the filli's now are degree holders hor. Then we employers are the ones to suffer all their nonsense. *fed-up*

Agree with lilian..not all maids are bad..I changed maids so many times until i got 2 gd ones..they are good helpers and I can work at home whilst they help take care of baby, and do housework.

I believe it is the maid agency at fault bcos they don't screen out the maids for us most of the time. So in the end, we get lousy maids.

My current agency the lady was really good she picked out the good ones for me, unlike her colleague who did a really really shoddy job of anyhow recommending maids to me, my mum had the same experience of picking the wrong maid all bcos of the same lady who picked out the maids for her.

So can't blame the maids.

wow lilian cute links..really peifu those mummies who make effort to make the food look so fun to eat...so creative but i tink like v time consuming ley haha..

<font color="aa00aa">Bento
Wow, i'm already scratching my head how to cook 4 my aden, let alone preparing such bentos for him! darn cute, but i can't even keep up with my scrapbooking, so bento....tough...</font>

<font color="ff0066"> Kash</font>
TMC din forget to give my baby the Hep B jab, but rather the PD purposely din give at tat time cos he said something about nowadays dun need, then if I take their jab pkg, the hep B is already included in dunno which jab. Haiz. I was confused at tat time, plus was so distracted by my older gals. So din ask much. So end up Janessa now will only get her 3rd 6-in-1 jab when she's 9-mths instead of 6-mths.

<font color="ff0066"> Lilian &amp; Blessed11</font>
Yup. I also agree tat not all maids are bad. My mom has had 2 good maids before. However, the majority are super lousy and have terrible attitude. Yes yes. I also agree tat the maid agencies provide incompetent recommendations. They are more concerned with getting the "sale" done rather then the suitability of the maid to your household. Thank goodness I hv found a good agency. The worse agencies are those located in Orchard Rd and Coronation Plaza. All juz wanna get biz from Expats or those rich rich tai-tai's.

{blessed}
I also agree agencie' fault at times. But I don't agree that we don't blame the maids ah. If they are no good, they are also to blame. Given the opportunity to come to work, they should at least be more responsible. Anyway.

Back