Design:
(1) Miss sunshine <- OOS
(2) gem from heaven <- OOS

Nick: baby23
Qty: 2
Design:
(1) Little Miss Sunshine <- OOS
(2) Gem from heaven <- OOS
Interested in next shipment if qty 2 is not met.

Nick: Chilipadi
(1) Bless this mess <- pending.
(2) Happy Child <-pending
Nick: JJmom2008 (?)
Design:
(1) Miss sunshine <-OOS
(2) Eat your veggies

---

Veggies - 5
1. pending
2. pending
3. pending
4. pending
5. pending
6. pending

Sunshine - 6
1. Babyzel
2. Babyzel
3. Milderina
4. Fifi
5. Peanut
6. Yoyosan

Bless This Mess - 4
1. Alibaba
2. Yoyosan
3. Joyce
4. pending

Gem from heaven - 4
1. Babyzel
2. Mildy
3. Fifi
4. Bear

Happy Child - 6
1. Bear
2. Peanut
3. Alibaba
4. Bibi
5. Happy
6. pending

Hello mummies!
I brought my boi to PD again jus nw.Cough for almost 2wks.This is the 3rd visit,hopefully the medi works well tis time round.So heartpain to see him cough till face red red and nt able to slp well.

Guess wat,i also see PD.He saw me having bad cough and give me medi too.I din knw PD also hav adult medi! haaa

Re: milk intake
His milk intake also affected.Cannot finish his milk at every feed.But PD did mention,might be a phrase at tis stage,showing tat he is ready for semi-solid.If fully recover,milk intake did not increase,then can start solid since he is almost 5mths old.

fifi,
thanks for organising the spree!

happy,
oh dear, what makes ur boy cough so much till 2 wks? my girl sometimes also cough till face red red de,i will normally pat her chest,then she will feel better. hope ur boy getting well asap
happy.gif

milk intake
oh really? milk intake decrease means ready for solid food? like that i will let her try some cereal or smash payaya first, see whether she like it.thanks for the info.

Fifi
Don't really understand but I still want those designs and add the Bug one if it's available. Willing to wait for next shipment. Thanks.

Hi Fifi,

Missed out the earlier posting.
Anyway, I wana wait for the 2nd shipment.
Nick: sherline
1) Gem from heaven
2) Bug
3) Happy Child

Any 2 of the above 3 are fine with me.

Thanks.

The recent Johnson &amp; Johnson saga makes me worry abt the body wash I gave my boy. Currently, I use the J&amp;J Top to Toe. Read from news is that the ingredient, Sodium something... is the one that causes cancer.

I saw that Kodomo and Pureen also has this ingredient.

Anyone has recomendation of products that does not carry this?

Milk intake decrease means ready for weaning? I only started giving my boy rice cereal. Not too sure how to start the rest. Perhaps I will ask the PD next time I see him. Actually I saw those food preparation set, I feel like buying. But my MIL says don't need...

Read somewhere that someone uses Vicks on baby? I rem reading somewhere that vicks not recomended to use on baby chest as it will build up mucus and might cause difficulty in breathing. Anyone can verify?

sherline: yes vicks not suitable for babies 6 mths and under on the nose area feet and all is fine.

I use Sebamed for my baby's bath, can u check Sodium what..and i can check the label for u.

<font color="119911">Hi Fifi,

Can you check if the design "don't bug me" is available, if so, I wld like to change my order to the following:-

1)Don;t Bug Me
2)Gem from heaven

Next shipment if they have (currently OSS)
1) Gem from heaven <- OOS
2) Bless this mess <- OOS

Appreciate you for coordinating this...
happy.gif
</font>

The other supplier i checked wasn't able to meet the prices here.

sabre
i manage to get at $12 hehe...good neh.... trying to arrange to get from her 2morow coz she just replied regarding the discount and im lazy to go out liao....c how

<font color="119911">Oops forget to add, willing to wait for next shipment. More keen on
>>
1)Don;t Bug Me
2)Gem from heaven
happy.gif

Thanks!
</font>

k la, i go take now coz she dun 1 meet mrt lo...so better go take now as i dun intend to drive tomorow...k..im getting 2 and u 1 so 3....thought if she can meet mrt then i can wait for jo jenn etc incase they want coz they stay west n i can help them save on postage...okie...i go get now...must go up her hse somemore hehe...

Nick: Babyzel - Confirmed
Qty: 3
Design:
(1) Little Miss Sunshine x 2
(2) Gem From Heaven

Nick: Milderina - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Gem From Heaven
(2) Little Miss Sunshine

Nick: Fifi - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Little Miss sunshine
(2) Gem From Heaven

Nick: Bear - Confirmed
(1) Gem From Heaven
(2) Happy Child

Nick: Peanut - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Little Miss Sunshine
(2 ) Happy Child

Nick: Alibaba - Confirmed
(1) Bless this mess
(2) Happy child

Nick: bibi - Confirmed
Qty: 1
Design:
(1) Happy Child

Nick: Happydays - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Happy Child

Nick: Yoyosan - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Little Miss Sunshine
(2) Bless this mess

Nick: Joyce - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Bless this mess

Nick: Favoured - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Bless this mess
(2) Happy Child

Nick: Shop4stuffs - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Eat your veggies

Nick:aixi82
(1) Bless this mess <- OOS
(2) Little Miss sunshine <- OOS

Nick: Snnowy
Design:
(1) Miss sunshine <- OOS
(2) gem from heaven <- OOS

Nick: JJmom2008 - Confirmed
Design:
(1) Eat your veggies

--

Left Maria and Snowwy to confirm. Anyone else want eat your veggies?

Karen:
The designs you chose dun have le. Next shipment designs not confirmed. Will post when I have info. That will be another spree.

Sherline:
The designs you chose dun have le. Next shipment designs not confirmed. Will post when I have info. That will be another spree.

Linglun:
Don't Bug Me is not within the current designs. The designs you chose dun have le. Next shipment designs not confirmed. Will post when I have info. That will be another spree.

Chilipadi:
Don't Bug Me is not within the current designs. The designs you chose dun have le. Next shipment designs not confirmed. Will post when I have info. That will be another spree.

Veggies - 5
1. Shop4stuff
2. JJMom
3. pending
4. pending
5. pending

Sunshine - 6
1. Babyzel
2. Babyzel
3. Milderina
4. Fifi
5. Peanut
6. Yoyosan

Bless This Mess - 4
1. Alibaba
2. Yoyosan
3. Joyce
4. Favoured

Gem from heaven - 4
1. Babyzel
2. Mildy
3. Fifi
4. Bear

Happy Child - 6
1. Bear
2. Peanut
3. Alibaba
4. Bibi
5. Happy
6. Favoured

Please PM me

1. Your address
2. Whether you want normal mail or registered mail

<font color="ff0000">Deadline Sunday 22 March 2009 9pm. After which, I will realise your order to others.</font>

hello fifi, is it too late to place order for the bib? My order is Ms Sunshine and Gem from Heaven. Sorry did not read thru all the post and a bit lost here. Many thanks!

Fifi, thanks for helping with the bibs ordering, I will self collect from the shop itself.

Alibaba,
If u want me to collect for u just SMS me.

Sherline,
The ingredient is sodium laureth sulphate that will caused cancer. I'm using California baby for my gal. Adult shampoo mostly got the ingredient also.

Happy,
Hope you will get well soon.

Semi-solids,
Very excited to start semi solids too but will tahan till bb 6 mths then intro safer . Bb now 5 months, 1 more mth to go. Anyway she is very interested in wat I'm eating, her mouth will move also,so funny. She will shriek in delight, thinking I will feed her.

Krystel:
Current stock that the shop have is only Eat your veggies. The rest have been booked by the rest. You can either take this design or else you can wait for the next spree when the shop has a new shipment.

Babyzel:
Ok I will inform the lady about yours. I will tell you once I have settled everything with her then you go collect ok. But I think you all pay me then I pay her 1 lump sum easier?

Babyzel, isnt it so sad.. when she looks at u thinking u're feed her but u dont! haha.. i feel so bad! so thinking of giving cereal..

Fifi,
Ok sure, no problem. Thanks!

Mummyzeal,
Felt a bit bad lah, but is for her own good. I'm also afraid if i start semi solids early, she will not want to take BM or decrease her intake. I die die must give her at least 6 mths of BM.

cubes
taken liao...very nice...and the seller very nice lady too..have a good chat and she teach me how to make puree too
happy.gif
....very nice lady...

Hi Fifi,

Sorry for late reply...
See from above that only eat your veggies are left...will take one then, thank you so much!

Shop4stuffs>
Thank you for offering to buy the cubes! Anyway I can't make it tomorrow, no one to look after baby...=(...guess I'll have to join another time then. Tomorrow just bring baby go gai gai....

Maria &amp; Krystal:
Noted.

---

Ok spree for bibs closed.

Please PM me

1. Your address
2. Whether you want normal mail or registered mail

<font color="ff0000">Deadline Sunday 22 March 2009 9pm. After which, I will release your order to others.</font>

<font color="0000ff">If you want to self collect, the place is at Tanjong Pagar but not sure of opening hours. If you are working there then worth it. If not, normal postage will be cheaper than your transport costs.

Lets try not to make it too difficult for the shop too ok that she have to track too many self-collection. Else hard for me to ensure she "deliver" all the goods too.</font>

hey, what's this bibs thing? i also want to join in but looks like too late again
happy.gif

fifi, babyzel: "eat your veggies" is from babyzel's shop or mildy's supplier? if the IP shop, i also go there &amp; buy since i work just next door.

morning ladies

Recently BB has the "3am curse" will auto wake up ard 3am and scream and cry.. dont noe Y..sian

last nite, she more superb, wake up almost every hr
sad.gif
dont noe Y .. me super stone today zzzzz

when can she slp thru the nite???
sad.gif

Re: Bibs
I juz realised something. The cardboard holder that the bibs are hanging on does not seem to state "Dex Dura" (from the picture). Seems to state "Easy Bib". Not sure whether we are getting real "Dex Dura" or not.

Mildy bought such bibs before but she threw away her cardboard liaoz. Also from BP 2 years ago and similar design. She say ok so far so I will still go ahead (regardless of what brand it really is).

If anyone want to back out, let me know asap. Once you pay me, I assume you agree to take the bib whatever the brand ok.

mosh
me bb also v pai lei lately.. dun wan play on her own always wan people carry.. drink milk pai.. sleep also pai... normally for night time i'll carry her to sleep then put her into cot.. But these few days after she slept in my arms and i put her down, after a short while she wakes up liao!! My Mil say tt was wat happened last nite, then she pat pat and rock her v v long then she sleep

peanut
very cham hor..
there was a while when she is also like yours, once I put her down, she will wake up. But she is ok now liao, dont even want me to carry her when she want to slp, want to slp on the bed. For quite sometime, she can slp peacefully for 4-5hrs at nite I very happy tat time.

Recently dont noe Y she starts to wake up every nite ard 2-3am, pat her also cry, give her pacifier also cry, carry her also scream and kick... aiyo, dont noe wat she wants lah, dont think she is hungry leh cos she just had her feed ard 12 leh...

RE: FINDINGS ON HAIR LOSS
I found out that if i use conditioner after shampoo the hair drops ALOT, whereas only shampoo only drops a little, i guess conditioner also causes the hair to flal off more, not sure but maybe u mummies can try with and without conditioner and let me know..?

Tonight's gathering:
1. Pea9nut
2. Jo (tbc)
3. Sabre
4. Maria (cannot make it)
5. Jenn
6. Shop4stuffs
7. Alibaba (TBC)
8. Mummyzeal

My maid is sick ... she say go buy herbs n I heard her vomitting in the toilet juz nw ... I ask her she say she is aching ... if she's nt well, I cant go tonight le .. cant leave bb to her.

peanut,
she's working ... she's nt a home-maker. Only off twice a week.

will see how's maid in the afternoon first.

Now my boy screams when he doesnt wan milk. Faintz.

Jo
okz hehee.. understand lah.. otherwise u go out also wont enjoy.
As mothers there'll always prone to last min cancellation on appt one whahaaa...

Jo
anyway if your mil goes back in the evening then u can come out later lor.. since the buffet ends 10pm as well.. Unless she those shift worker?

Niece was here over the night n hb wans her to stay here ... this morning hb asked mi I can cope w bb n niece anot ... I say I'm gg out. Who knows ... maid is nt feeling well nw.

Back