(2008/11) November 2008

Re: Milk storage
Can get glass bottles from the hospital when you discharge. They will give de.

Alibaba:
I dun even own a pacifier. I was told its not good for the gums. Yesterday my girl was grouchy so I carry her like feeding like that but not with my breast in her mouth. So she just lean against my breast (fully clothed), smell and sleep. I just put pillows behind me so that I am inclined abit. Then rest till she almost asleep, then call my maid help me carry her put in the cot. My hand was numb... cannot move liao. Haha. Anyway hor... when you sending your hubby to collect your stuff?

Re: Weight loss
I lost 9.5 kg liao (another 10.5kg to go) but tummy not flat. Still like a few mths preggy. So sad.

Brocoli:
My girl have rash also & its o the face. My aunt says its milk rash. Keep clean will go away de.

hello long time never log in already. nw really no life, feeling smelly, aching and tired. haha
so those moms that havent pop do treasure your precious time hahaa..
guess every mom tat pop become panda liao lack of sleep sian.
me baby confuse my nipple n bottle teats already. always cant find it n demand is low cause he always sleeps on breast. bt been expressing it out like alibaba.
and quite paranoid keep thinking that i heard the baby cry. Cl complain he doesnt sleep at night.
Check with you moms is it normal for baby to poo more abt 10 times a day? can be solid or runny.
Does any of your babies like to sleep in air con??

Hi milky bear - agreed with u man ! so smelly n tired.. sighz.. My gal oso latch 1/2 way then doze off. cant wake her up to cont'd latching. then put her dwn to cot. she cried :S alamak... been buzi juz alone carrying her up n dwn frm the bb cot n latching her
sad.gif
think bf bb norm poo 6-8 times, runny .

<font color="ff6000">bear</font>
Thought that should standby milk storage bottles with the flat disc covers. In case too tired in the night, CL can jus warm up the milk to feed.

<font color="ff6000">alibaba</font>
Wow, yr boy so adorable!
Our EDD the same but so fast you popped already, my gal still no sign yet.. if still not engaged gotta go for c-sect.

<font color="ff6000">Fifi</font>
Can the glass bottles be used for BM storage? Thought that hospital use the glass bottles for pre-mixed formula?

fifi> mine sometimes need to "pacifier" him awhile then he'll fall aslp. afterwhich i will put him to his bb cot &amp; slp.. duno y v paranoid. little noise i will jus wake up &amp; take a look.. last night i heard him "kek kek" went over &amp; see him smiling. haa. dreaming happily. v cute.. wanna try take pic of his smiling face but always too late.. ^_^

oh yah, my barang barang are still with u hor.. keke.. can i arrange my mom to drop by ur place to collect during the day time?

minkybear/spin> my boy oso lor. latch awhile den slp like log. no matter how u try to wake him up oso dun wan to cont'd latch on.. sometimes i hesitate to give him FM as supplement liao. becos he jus dont wanna to wake up to drink his milk even though i can hear his tummy rumbling. haa.. SLPING Prince lor... rather slp then eat.

me too smelly &amp; sticky.. i bathe with the herbal water still will be sticky after tat.. duno y still v hot after bathing.. faint.. at night i do wipe body again with water &amp; rice wine.. before slp...

nikki> all babies are CUTE! today is ur EDD liao wor! she shld be too comfy to come out. hee.. she might engaged anytime as i told bibi earlier.. so can still wait for that v MOMENT. dun worry yet
happy.gif

Hi Ladies...

Loggin in from TMC now. hehehhe...
happy.gif
. So far doing ok... except my bottom is super sore. Had to hv an episiotomy cos delivered BB via vacuum. Haiz... managed to pee. But now I'm sssooo afraid to poo leh. *LOL*

BIRTH STORY...
0600hrs --> woken up by a strong contraction. Decide to continue sleeping cos tink it's false alarm. 5-minutes later... strong contraction came again. Decided to go toilet to pee... cos tot full bladder causing the contraction. 5-minutes later... another strong contraction.
0615hrs --> Wake hub up. Me wake up... take quick shower and get ready.
0700hrs --> Take cab to TMC.
0745hrs --> Check-in to TMC. Nurse check and I'm already 6cm dilated. They quickly send me to delivery suite and activate anesthetics for epidural.
0815hrs --> Epi done. Relief from pain but suffer from shivering and several bouts of vomiting.
1100hrs --> Pushed several times... but epidural too effective liaoz. Cannot feel anything so dunno what I'm doing. Gynae decide to vacuum. FINALLY... Delivered BB Janessa.

hehehhehe...

Congrats to dymples,enne,gin78,cookieoreo,snoowy and bluebear!

Me oso smelly and sticky even though i bath everyday.Ysday i even rinse with normal hot water after herbal bath.Feel so much fresher and better after tat.
I tink i going to regret if i have aches the next time.I dun feel like i am having confinement.I wash my hand often,din rest enff, walking around, going out and even eat stuff like cheese cake!
Dun knw why i take tis confinement so lightly and jus do wat i wan :p

alibaba,
YOur baby look so cute and chubby!Realli matching set with the bed sheets.

sunshinekids,
TMC selling the binder $59.

Re: weight loss
I still hav 4kg back to my pre preg wt.Hopefully lost at least 2kg after massage.

Minky> I'm trying to avoid letting my bb sleep in aircon, dun want him to get use to it. But gg to be unavoidable soon when my cl leaves and he moves into our rm bc we can't sleep w/o aircon.

My breasts now haywire liao, use to leak every 3hr now leak every 2hr or when bb cries, very wasted and busy from pumping more frequently. Last nite skip one pumping cycle and my breasts were so painful and hard but thankfully can pump out 2 feeds worth of milk. Want to type more but now leak liao, post later, sigh...

yoz,

my bb also not waking up often enough for milk, sometimes suck 2 times dun wan to suckle le.......i just woke her up to drink milk. she looks a bit yellow, i think she got jaundice, bringing her to the PD tomorrow, hope everything is ok.

my breast milk came in yesterday n this time seems more then the previous but hor my bb is not drinking as much as my breast is producing them, really hope she will start to drink more soon. i hate pumping...

Dymples: Wow..nice to hear your story. Gd that you have a relatively short labour! Rest well ah!

Minky, same as brocoli, my bb currently sleeping in non-aircon, but after CL leaves, he would sleep with us so air-con! And my bb poos abt 6-8 times, sometimes watery sometimes half solids..

Happy: Ha..I hope next time I won't regret too, but also taking confinemt quite lightly, bathing, eating non confinement food esp snacks. But I havent gone out of house yet lah except for PD check up. I can't wait for after confinement - feel terrible restricted
sad.gif

Milderina: Don't worry so much, probably she just need a bit of suntanning!

Alibaba: So have you started the massage with Mona?

and hor after i deliver my bb hor i keep feeling very hungry n can eat a lot a lot leh. dunno y. think instead of losing weight i am gaining weight.

Nikki, its really up to u ba.. it depends if u have milk too.
happy.gif
also some ppl prefer milk bag.. talking abt milk bags, there's someone spreeing liao.

Minkybear, u became milkybear! wahahaha.. Spin must be really tired.

Dymples, wah ur labour so short. lucky u!

Mildy, may be ur tummy finally got space to expand itself aft the birth of the bb hence u feel hungry more..
happy.gif

Congrats Dymples!
1894522.gif

Alibaba,
Your bb is so cute. I can't resist babies when they are swaddled. Looks so happy and contented.

And Jia You for Sabre, Karen and Lilian, you will be seeing ur precious darlings soon!

Milderina,
Your story very drama but w/o epi is very brave! *Kowtow*
1894523.gif

Weight loss - so envy those who only put on a little during their pregnancy....I didnt even want to go and weigh myself...as much as I know, i still feel as fat! My tummy slimming abit, but still look few months pregnant and the flesh there quite flabby. Cant wait for the massage to come on 1-Dec. Can only do it 3 weeks from my delivery cause mine is c-section....hope it will still be effective. Mum havent cook vinegar trotter for me yet lay....does it help in slimming??...hmm...

Mildy - same here, my appetite is much better compared to when I am pregnant, but I am trying hard to control cause I dont want to put on more weight!! Am already cutting down on carbo and eat only alittle rice...dont know effective or not. Trying very hard to express breastmilk, cause it will help to lose weight...thats like my motivation to cont. breastfeeding...expressing every 3hrs and have to take care of bb when he cries, very tiring!...

alibaba - your boy so cute!! When I bring my boy for PD visit, also try to dress him up...keke...but did not occur for me to take pict for him lay...keke..silly mummy!

Removing stitches - tomorrow going to remove stitches le, abit scared...but I am still having menses lay, so pai sei if gynea ask me to take out my underwear. :p

I am struggling to bath my newborn! trying to learn today but ended up not so gd....my hands not sturdy when holding bb in water...are there any nets, special tubs i can get to make bathing easier?

So upset that I cried...

I've not login for several days. Bz mum...
Need to learn to bath my bb b4 my cl leaves.

Congrats to mummies who had popped.

re : weight loss
I had put on 15kg and now I've lost 7kg. Another 8kg to go...Tummy has become smaller but flabby.
Hopefully, breast feeding helps to reduce more weight. Ideally to lose at least 10-13kg which is my dream weight. keke...
Can start to exercise when bb turns 1 mth.
happy.gif
Counting down to 10 days to complete my confinement. Hurray!

Re: Removing stitches
Need to remove stitches meh?

cc,
u din observe how your cl bath bb?

My baby is sleeping in aircon with me. But I ensure she wears an extra layer of long sleeve sleepsuit. I swaddle her too but more often then not, I have to leave her hands out coz she likes her hands free.

Although I want to lose the exra weight and flab, I dun dare to eat less coz I think it wl affect the amount of BM produced.

Yes, the glass bottles from the hospital can use to store breast milk. Just that the caps muz go and buy coz the caps they have will turn rusty with use.

hi mummies,
my princess has jaundice and had to be admitted today for 2 nites. went to look for breastpump after admitting her, managed to only pump out 20ml. wil try to pump again later. was so upset i ended up crying coz miss her so much and upset coz i know likely they have to giver her FM while she's admitted to do lack of supply of BM. praying that my supply will increase steadily and she can adjust back to TBF when she comes home.

Hi mummies..

Wow, few days didnt log in got so many mummy give birth already!

CONGRATS to Jynssan, Gin78, Bluebear, Snnowy, Cookieoreo, Enne and Dymples!!

Haru,
My bb also has jaundice.. Then PD said got 2 option, rent the Peb Bed home or to admit.. I rent the Peb bed home cause i am on total breastfeeding, so is much easier to do at home. How high is ur bb jaundice level? Mine is 15.3.. Is like that de, my 1st one also has jaundice and that time no rental of the equipment home, i cry n cry when i know he has to admit and at the end i also stay in with him. Think u cry out is better, at least u feel more comfortable after crying out.

haru- dun be sad. can understd hw u feel leaving your gal behind. dun worry , ur gal will recover veri fast one
happy.gif
think nw we are more emtional . dun be too upset.

Yen - dun think so bah. the stiches will "drop" by itself.

Happy - mi too. using hot water to clean myself even after the

mummies
Something not so good happened...my boy, K got jaundice on his 5th day so gone under the uv light at home for 3days. After 3days he was still yellow...but from what his pd said it's normal to see the yellowness after the light for as long as 3weeks (some even months, it's ok if it's not getting more yellow than the beginning). So we were asked to monitor. On Monday, he was still kind of yellow so we decided to bring him for blood test again. Result came out HIGH so got to admit him to do the triple-light treatment in the hospital. He stayed in one night. The reason of him not dropping the jaundice it's because he is BREASTMILK JAUNDICE (never knew it exist-was told it's dued to the combination of blood type B+ n O+). So I have to stop breastfeeding him. Now he is on formula milk. I can try to sub him with my breastmilk again end of this week for just 1-2 feeds aday but likely his jaundice might recur. If it doesn't come back then I can resume fully breastfeed again by end of 3 weeks from yesterday. Am feeling very stressful n disappointed. Now he is WHITE already so the choice is mine if I would want to try him on breastmilk again to take the chance of recuring of jaundice....*sian

yen: I did watch CL do it but when my turn it seems so difficult also bcos i am first timer, everything like fumling...sigh..

haru: don't despair first few ays very little or no BM one..its natural, will get more after 3-4 days eat threadfin fish. My supply also almost insufficient for bb as sh feeds now every 1 1/2 hr - 2 hrs...waw lau i damn BZ got to keep pumping but sometimes i skip pumping and let her drink FM...otherwise i turn into a tired cow.

Yen - need to remove stitches cause mine is c-section. I think natural no need.

jaundice - I am also worried for my boy. The last PD visit, doc say he is up from 6.something to 8.something, but its nothing to be concerned of. However, today I see him like dont know getting yellower or tanner...hmm...feel like bringing him to the PD again.

weight loss - still got 10kg to lost and I am into my 8th day of confinement le...haiz....

cc: I think is coz we are not used to bathing. Me also very gan cheong coz he keeps 'slipping' when I bathed him last few days. But we would improve!

Hi Haru, cheer up ok...your bb will be back with you soon. And your ss would come in! Jia you!

Wt loss: Hiaz..tummy still flabby. I can't wait to go running!

Oh... All the mummies is talking abt bb and i'm still waiting for my turn to pop. Hai, hope to deliver my boy today, 18.11.08 but got no hope liao...

Lilian,
Jia you... You can see your bb soon. I'm still waiting...

Bear,
I can't take leave until early next wk unless boy boy decide to come out earlier. Now super busy at work. Did you managed to go shopping? If our bb don't come out soon, maybe we can't celebrate Christmas liao..

hi mummies,
thanks for all ur encouragement and support. ya, it felt good to cry it out..was tryin to tahan it in coz scared it will affect milk flow. in e end, cannot already just had to let it out.

managed to express 20ml e first time today, and 40ml e second time. wil try to pump again later. hopefully e supply will be more with each practice. went to hospital to BF my princess just now. so she will have sufficient for another feed with the EBM. wil make a few trips tom again to direct BF and also deliver my EBM..

cc,
my dad made papaya n fish soup for me, actually i very touched coz my whole family is very supportive of me doing BF and they are really encouraging.

Re: weight loss
i think i have bout 4-5kg to lose. my good thing is hubby told me that my lil "kangaroo pouch" (my tummy) is getting smaller. postponed to start my massage on friday..looking forward to it.

Hi Mummies, do u know when we can start exercising? I want to lose tat tummy.. very sad looking at it
sad.gif
A fren told me exercising will reduce milk production.. so i am afraid if i start exercising, i'll hav less milk for my lil baby. Anyone knows?

<font color="ff0066"> Haru</font>,
I'm glad you're feeling better now... Jia-you okies... We're all here supporting you in your BF-ing efforts.
1896093.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Bear, Bibi</font>,
Jia-You.. Go-Go-Go... babes!!! Your BB's should be arriving soon.
1896094.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Ollie</font>,
Oh dear... sorry to hear about your situation. It's also a first time for me hearing that got such thing. If your PD said it's ok to BF bb 1-2 feeds a day... then go for it yah. Look on the bright side where you are able to fully BF your boi 3-wks later okies. Meanwhile... continue to pump out your milk and store it for future use bah. Frozen BM can be stored for up to 2-mths. Hang in there babe! *cheering you on..!!*
1896095.gif

HI Mummies

Guess what! AFter my last posting at around 3am on Sunday morning (16th Nov), I have finally delivered!

Was still chatting with Bear and Dymples on Sat nite that I DO NOT Have any sypmtoms or whatsoever at all!

After said that, I logged off and wanted to sleep. However, I felt alittle discomfort, well, just cramps, no major pains.. at about 1am...... then I came in to post my last entry at 3+am..

My contractions were about 10-15 mins apart, but still bearable! Then...

<font color="ff0000">5am</font>: Decided to wake up hubby up who was snoring away after he came back from his mahjong session. He was damn blur..

<font color="ff0000">Reach Mt.A at 5.40am</font> : Told midwife not sure or not leh, cos it's not that painful until I cannot tahan.

<font color="ff0000">Midwife put me on CTG</font>: Aiyo, Madam ah, ur contractions soooo regular and u still say NOT SURE?

I am oredi 3cm dilated. She passed me the laughing gas to inhale.. While hubby did registration. Asked me if I want epidural, I said no.

<font color="ff0000">6.15am</font>: Contractions got v v strong liao.. And i felt I was all ready to push. Already 5cm dilated. Faster call up my gynae... who was on the way.. machiam driving F1.

And drama...... The waterbag membrane emerged from my vaginal liao, though I didnt push!! Hb and midwife told me to tahan.. I couldnt!! The next moment, baby Gaving came out together with the waterbag (it was still intact)...

And gynae wasnt here.. :p

It was very drama and chaotic becos everyone just expected me to walk in to monitor contractions, not to deliver within 1 hr. Hence nothing was set up.

All in all, I reached labour ward at 5.40am, and baby was out at 6.34am.
happy.gif

Kanna left right centre from gynae, said I could have just delivered in the car or at home if I didnt wake hubby up at 5am. Hahah.. He said cannot do it next time. I said no more next time lah...

<font color="0000ff">Dymples</font>, remember, dun be like me!!

Oh yes, I delivered Baby Gavin naturally w/o epidural, he is tiny at 2.55kg, length 48cm, but he is healthy. Both of us discharged today.

Congrats Sunshinekid and Dymples!!

Mine is c-section, so I guess I will never be able to experience the pain of being in labour....even if I want to have a 2nd one, I think I will still opt for epi c-section. :p

All the best to those who have not delivered...rest as much as you can now! When the bb is out, you will not have the time to do so le.

Haru - Jiayou!! Dont worry, baby will be back with you soon!! As for milk supply, it will slowly come, dont be too stress up. For the first few days when I start to breastfeed, the ss is very low also, then gradually come le. Now I am more concerned abt being engorged!! Just try to express as often as possible, even if the amt is very little. It will stimulate the breast the produce more milk. If the breast pump does not work, use hands, I find that its more effective in expressing the milk. I gave up on using the breast pump. Massage the surrounding of the breast before you express, I find that it helps to increase the milk flow also. ^^

Sunshinekid

Was just wondering if you have given birth since never see u around for few days liao. Congrats! woah you and dymples very short labour leh.
Take good rest and post us pictures!

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Our Baby Graduates</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.10.2008</TD><TD>2.45 kg</TD><TD>42 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 20.05.2001</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD>10.10.2008</TD><TD>1.925 kg, 1.935 kg, 1.57 kg</TD><TD>43 cm, 41 cm</TD><TD>Gerard, Rachel &amp; Luke</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.10.2008</TD><TD>3.06 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.10.2008</TD><TD>2.725 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD>2.62 kg </TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>Emma- Jane Hamilton-Shimmen</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>20.10.2008</TD><TD>2.72 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>3.175 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>4.35 kg</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>22.10.2008</TD><TD>2.7 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie/ Amooks</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.35 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Da Wei</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kash/ Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Ewan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olliemarmot</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K L Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Summer - 30.07.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.985 kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>26.10.2008</TD><TD>2.77 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.2 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.05 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>triAngel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tricia - 06.04.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.78 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei/ Vel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.78 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD>3.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>3.24 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>奇桓</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>2.38 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>30.10.2008</TD><TD>3.21 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD>3.335 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>01.11.2008</TD><TD>3.11 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>03.11.2008</TD><TD>3.07 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Asta</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>04.11.2008</TD><TD>2.805 kg</TD><TD> 47cm</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.814 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Hao En</TD><TD>GA C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.25 kg</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>06.11.2008</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>07.11.2008</TD><TD>4.155 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>08.11.2008</TD><TD>4.2 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutiemum</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.11.2008</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Jaden</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.045 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Spinal C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.17 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.445 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Yu Qi</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.79kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.782kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mousemouse</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zacchaeus</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>12.11.2008</TD><TD>3.205 kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>13.11.2008</TD><TD>2.92 kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Heidi Adonai Teo</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>3.04KG</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>3.415kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.11.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>16.11.2008</TD><TD>2.55kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Gavin</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>3.54kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>Spinal C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janae - 6 Yrs, Janelle - 4 yrs</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Popping Anytime Anyday!</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD></TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iluvbli55</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tyler </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Evangeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shernise - 05.02.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kandice </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34 Minnies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43 Mickeys</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Nov_20BB_20List_1_-updated191108.xls (47.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

gd mrning mummies . my gal keeps wanting to latch on before she zzz, but i was hestating to give her cos im worried it will becum a habit and it will give the caregiver prob when im bk to work or when im t ard wif her. but my mil told mi it wont

Spin
My first one was like that too...suckle to sleep. But cos I am a SAHM so I wasn't really mind. It will become a habit n they wants to suckle for comfort.
However, I've come to a conclusion after being a mother coming to 2.5yrs...they will keep changing their patterns. For example, some bbs can only sleep when we carry them but after a while the bb would prefer to fall asleep in the cot themselves...or some bbs don't want to take the bottle after being breastfed but eventually they will take...

Hi, I'm Irene from the March 09 thread.
Currently I'm deciding whether to take the 1 bedded or 2 bedded package from thomson medical centre (TMC), and one reason that i've still not decided is the amount of the hospital bill.

Can you ladies who birthed at TMC advise me the hard cashyou have to fork out after deducting from medisave for 1 bedded at TMC?

Would really appreciate your help in this.

hi all mummies

went back for my post natal check yesterday 1 week after delivery..
Jus to check with all of u , did u gynae prescribe any of those medicine that will help to contract the womb/uterus? Mine gave me, after i took, i hv those cramps and stomach pain, and worse is that it caused heavy bleeding after that for a few hours... Actually my lohcia have becomes lesser and lesser liao, but now with this medication, bleeding is back nad worse than those first few days..

My milk supply as usual is very very minimal, only abt 15ml per pump.. and total only abt 30ml per day only.. So will be stopping soon if it continued to be tis amount..

Hi Mummies

My labour is too quick liao.. very scary and risky. Shld get discount from gynae becos he came late! Hhaha, but cant blame him, he oredi reached hosp in 25 mins, his hair still messy from his sleep.

This is only the 3rd day after delivery, and my engorgement is sooooo bad!

Gavin latches on very well, but he always falls asleep. So I had no choice but to pump out to clear engorgement, if not dun know how to survive man. Each time, I can pump out about 50ml, so pumping out 3hrly since last nite, I have about 200ml in the freezer liao... I prefer baby to suckle more so that I dun hve to pump out leh..

sabre and dey: I scared she not getting enuff to drink bcos in hospital she 'drank' from breasts but realised not enuff when i went home cos i pump i hardly had any milk...so fearful of that now...nurses also didnt pre warn me tat maybe no milk.

haru: I stop using drapolene cream just put powder on backside area bcos the cream caused BB to have redness when we stop using it got better.

sunshine: i also get engorgement like every morning wake up with a huge pain...immediately pump out cos v pain also thats when my milk supply is highest.

<font color="ff6000">cc</font>
You can buy the bath support from Safety 1st. I got it from Taka or you can try Kiddy Palace. You can try calling before going down.

<font color="ff6000">haru</font>
Hope that you are feeling betta.. Don't worry so much, you have tried your best. Cheer up!

Good morning mummies!!!
BB Claudia went for check up today. she looked yellow, i really scare that the PD will admit her for the uv light, which i think very high chance. if possible maybe i also will ask to rent the machine home. my elder daughter also got jaundice when she is born n it was pretty high jaundice. tat time i stayed 3 days in hospital with her for the triple light, n then rent the machine home after 3 days to shine on her again. i hope this one will b better n everything would b ok. really worried.....

sunshinekid,
congratulations!!! u were really in the hospital with mi leh, i only discharged on the 16th. kekekek.....your birth story also as drama as mi hor? wakakak... 2nd/ 3rd pregnancy raelly cannot siow siow, they wan to come out means will come out one. i also scare man. somemore the pain is not intense, but once it got intense they just wan to come out. i also so scare that my gynae couldnt reach in time. 5 cm to fully dilated can just happens in mins...... so scarey.. thinking back still scare seah.

cutiemum,
my gynae also dun prescribe medicine, the only thing she gave mi is paracetamol. cos the contraction of womb can b rather painful especially when breastfeeding.

mummy,
if i not wrong we can only exercise 4 months after delivery.

haru/ joyce,
very heartpain de hor especially seeing them under that machine. jaundice is my worst fear after the first one.

Back