(2008/11) November 2008

<font color="ff6000">Lilian</font>
Is yr bb engaged? I've been asked to monitor bb's movement till my next appt on 21st. If still not engaged will have to opt for c-sect on 22nd. Will be tough to induce if bb still not engaged and emergency c-sect is gonna cost much more..

I cant imagine how some lucky mummies are able to store like 20 bottles or more breast milk in freezer..i oredi have problem filling up one bottle each time...

Haru
So tat day, it is really your waterbag leaked rite.. keeke..

nikki
Your EDD tomorrow, still no sign of labout? Maybe will come out tomorrow

pama, mosh and iluvbli, cos i think i am abit worried lei. dunno can cope or not. thought it will be good to have some more "er ren shi jie" too. hee.

but you are right. sometimes i am also in a dilemma. because i am not working now. can feel quite bored at home at times ...

Congrats Cookieoreo, Mousemouse and Enne!!

Dymples, Mosh, Ilurbli55, Bibi, Lilian and Krystel, seems like just the few of us left.. hahaha...

I just got back from the gynae.. now my contractions are damn regular, abt 7.5 mins interval BUT doc said they are very mild. He said i m one of the lucky few that suffers from painful BH! he did another VE for me and said my cervix is still 2cm dilate but very soft and stretchy liao so if i wanna induce, labour will be very fast. told me if by next mon still no action, he will induce me.

Krystel, no more VE liao. i had to do another cos doc wanted to see if it was ok to induce me. so u dun have to worry! today he stretched my cervix too so it a bit more uncomfy.

Haru, Pama, if u really wanna bf for long then i suggest u get an electric pump..

mosh, quite true la. *dilemma* i always hv feeling tt someting not done yet but also dunno what's tt lei. hehe.

you planning to go back work after giving birth??

and yup, congratulation mousemouse!!

<font color="ff6000">mosh</font>
Ya, still no sign of labour yet.. Tday's my Wedding Anniversary, hope that bb will give me a surprise! Have not bben working for a week already, like you v sian of waiting.. Later HB come home early maybe go visit Infant Care Centres near my home.

Hi there, this is my first time posting in this forum although I've been reading it everyday for the past few weeks. Like Nikki, my edd is tomorrow as well and I'm feeling kind of blue cos nothing seems to be happening yet and I'm sick of people asking me if I've popped. Just want to say I had fun reading all your postings and they certainly form one of the highlights of my day!

mosh, umm think i will look for job after giving birth ba. But haven't decide how long a break i will be giving myself. but got a feeling tt it is quite hard for me to be a SAHM. but market is so bad now dunno can get a job or not.

Have you ever consider infant care??

<font color="ff6000">mosh</font>
I was hoping that bb would be my best wedding anniversary gift also.. but I tell her it's ok even if she's here on EDD.

<font color="ff6000">bear</font>
Looks like anytime you will be popping!

<font color="ff6000">asilmil</font>
Welcome to the thread! Have been getting calls too and the wait is getting unbearable.

<font color="0000ff">Nikki,</font>
Ya my BB engaged oredi..
Wow.. Today ur wdg anniv? It will be nice if she decides to pop today !
<font color="0000ff">Bear,</font>
Why not juz induce and end all t uncertainties? 7.5min interval of contraction... How u endure? Veri disturbing rite

actually it is always good to have some family members to help take care of bb. More flexible also.

Infant care got its own prob. But no choice lei. Will see how things go ...

nikki, mabe your bb wil just give you a surprise to come out on your anni!
happy.gif
btw, yo intend send bb to infant care after 3 or 4 months??

Tat's good, at least you are expecting bb anytime and can opt for natural birth. I hope to have natural but my chance is not high now cos last appt bb still not engaged and she's rather big at 3.25kg for my size and could be due to my small pelvic bones.

<font color="ff6000">krystel</font>
haha, hope so ya! We decide to send bb to infant care after much consideration weighing the pros &amp; cons. It would be after 3 months after I get back to work. I had bad experience with maids and not gonna get one as it will mean bb home alone with maid. Installing CCTV will give me mental stress! Did consider nanny but afraid nanny not happy if we highlight certain things and may get offended. Infant care will be more professional when dealing with problems and I hope bb to be independent too. Either ways are not perfect so just have to follow our instincts.

Asilmil, welcome and post more.. entertained the bored-yet-to-pop mummies...

Nikki, Lilian, that's wat my gynae said last wk, that i will give birth anytime liao. last wk i already got regular contractions but painless. now my BH is slightly painful.. he asked if i wanna induce today, then i told him as a doc he shd advise me lah. he said no harm leaving the bb in there longer cos bb not in distress, got enough water and placenta working ok..

But i m getting tired liao.. feeling rather tired cos now my pelvis is super pain.. can't walk properly at all.. walking like an ape!

nikki,
Ur hse nearby has infant CC?
I also tink tat its not safe to leave bb alone with new maid.

bear,
Better to pop tis wk... Cos then can enjoy Xmas holiday mah! Wahaha...

You're right, we're the bored-yet-to-pop mummies now! You must be excited that you'll pop anytime! So envy when mummies who have popped sharing their new experience.

There are some infant cc in the same vicinity, just have to check out the facilities and environment. You'll be surprised that some are even full house and have to be on waiting list! Ya, me too wanna enjoy the X'mas holiday season!

Lilian, Nikki, i told my bb he can come out liao.. cos i finished my module and have started on my ML today.. i guess its really up to him lor.. everything is ready for him so in a way there is no pt keeping him in. yet part of me wanna rest a bit before he comes.

Re: infant care
Eh, are u guys scared of germs? i got a col whose kid was in the infant care since young.. he falls sick a lot! like super a lot.. i think partly why i m hesitant abt infantcare is seeing his experience!

Bear, finally you are ready! hehe.

Congrats Snnowy!

Ya also worried abt baby getting sick easily in infant care. But if nobody to take care and not comfortable with maid this seems to be the only alternative ... Also not easy to get good nanny.

Really? Dun scare me.. Will visit the centres and see how it goes.

<font color="ff6000">Snowwy</font>
Congrats!

Krystel, honestly, i dun think one can ever be ready.. we have 9 mths to adjust our thinking but until we are in the situation, we cannot foresee how tough it is lor. i guess i know i m not ready no matter wat, and wanna prolong the inevitable.. wahahhaa...

Ya my fren's son was sick every other wk.. no joke cos my fren catches his bug too.. see them so cham.. cannot slp, must take no pay leave. I guess that's the only minus pt.. cos in infantcare at least got standard to follow, SOP etc... i do feel safer with my bb in infantcare than nanny...

Nikki, its not the env.. i think there are so many kids therefore exposure to germs also higher.. but i think it also depends on the kid's immunity. for u, then u shd try to bf for as long as u can.

Congrats Snnowy! u some more say i will pop first! wahahaha...

Ya no choice, just have to take one step at a time.

Talk bout BF, did u gals standby any storage bottles or just bags?

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Our Baby Graduates</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivered</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Nathan - 28.11.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.10.2008</TD><TD>2.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.10.2008</TD><TD>2.45 kg</TD><TD>42 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2, 3 , 4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius - 20.05.2001</TD><TD>Mickeys &amp; Minnie</TD><TD>10.10.2008</TD><TD>1.925 kg, 1.935 kg, 1.57 kg</TD><TD>43 cm, 41 cm</TD><TD>Gerard, Rachel &amp; Luke</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Jovial - 17.05.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.10.2008</TD><TD>3.06 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.10.2008</TD><TD>2.725 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Megan-Beth - 07.02.2004</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD>2.62 kg </TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>Emma- Jane Hamilton-Shimmen</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>17.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>20.10.2008</TD><TD>2.72 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>3.175 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>21.10.2008</TD><TD>4.35 kg</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Vernice - 29.06.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>22.10.2008</TD><TD>2.7 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie/ Amooks</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian W</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.35 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Da Wei</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>23.10.2008</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kash/ Lovedogs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Tessa - 13.05.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Ewan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olliemarmot</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K L Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Summer - 30.07.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>25.10.2008</TD><TD>2.985 kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Carys - 23.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>26.10.2008</TD><TD>2.77 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.2 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.05 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Greg</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>triAngel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tricia - 06.04.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>3.78 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Trella</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei/ Vel</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>27.10.2008</TD><TD>2.78 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD>3.49 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>28.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>3.24 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>奇桓</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>29.10.2008</TD><TD>2.38 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>Jalen</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>30.10.2008</TD><TD>3.21 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Maverick - 03.10.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Broderick</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>31.10.2008</TD><TD>3.335 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherline</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>01.11.2008</TD><TD>3.11 kg</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>03.11.2008</TD><TD>3.07 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>Asta</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara - 22.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>04.11.2008</TD><TD>2.805 kg</TD><TD> 47cm</TD><TD>Caden</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moomummy</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.814 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ Zou</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Hao En</TD><TD>GA C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>05.11.2008</TD><TD>3.25 kg</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayda Aw - 05.06.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>06.11.2008</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brocoli</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>07.11.2008</TD><TD>4.155 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jaydon</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>08.11.2008</TD><TD>4.2 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutiemum</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>09.11.2008</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>51 cm </TD><TD>Jaden</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.045 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Trysten</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>10.11.2008</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Spinal C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkyBear</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.17 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Fei - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>3.445 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Yu Qi</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charisse -06.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.79kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJmom</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.782kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mousemouse</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>11.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zacchaeus</TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shannon - 03.03.2001, Nicole - 30.10.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>12.11.2008</TD><TD>3.205 kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>13.11.2008</TD><TD>2.92 kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Heidi Adonai Teo</TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina </TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Charlene - 03.01.2007</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>3.04KG</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>14.11.2008</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural with Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin78</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Iwen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BlueBear</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Darius - 14.05.2005</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>15.11.2008</TD><TD>3.415kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>16.11.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Damien - 30.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>3.54kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Legolas - 01.03.2007</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>17.11.2008</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Leighton</TD><TD>Spinal C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<table border=1><tr><td><font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2"><blink><font face="Arial Black"> Popping Anytime Anyday!</font></blink></font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Edd - 2008</TD><TD>Birth #</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Older Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD></TD><TD>BB's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD>Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD>Elliot - 16.07.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Leow</TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wong MF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Rae - 05.08.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Crisanta - 16.12.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Qistina - 17.09.2004. Qasdina - 31.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Gareth - 19.12.2002, Annika - 07.02.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gavin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dymples</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janae - 6 Yrs, Janelle - 4 yrs</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janessa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuna</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Rae Ann - 27.11.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Anthea - 12.03.2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenyweeny</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krystel</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iluvbli55</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe - 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Janell - 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabre</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tyler </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Evangeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Shannyn - 28.12.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mount E.</TD><TD>Yoo Ri - 16.01.2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount A.</TD><TD>Shernise - 05.02.2006</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kandice </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34 Minnies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43 Mickeys</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Nov_20BB_20List_1_-updated171108.xls (47.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Thanks for the warm welcome. My baby was engaged for several weeks now and in position already, just that my cervix isn't dilated. The gynae told me since 35 weeks that I may deliver anytime... thus the extremely excruciating long wait. Have been spending my annual leave waiting to pop and by tomorrow, gotta start my maternity leave already. Hopefully he will come tonight. Anyone knows if it'll be dangerous if the baby stays inside the mother's womb for too long? I'm going to see my gynae tomorrow, maybe she will want to induce me but I'm wondering if I should wait another week.

Brocoli, i m still around!! wahahaha..Peanut and Minky also sms me.. tot i pop liao.. how are u?

Krystel, see how long we can prolong it for! hehe..

Nikki, no i haven't got any spare bottles.. dun foresee i will need it until wk 2 or 3. why leh? got some mummies say bottles better, some say milk bag better...

Asilmil, if ur bb is overdue, ur gynae will check if ur placenta is aging, if there is enough amniotic fluid and if ur bb poo inside u. if all are ok, then ur bb can overstay up till 42 wks. check with ur gynae lor.. from wat i read and also from wat my gynae said, if ur cervix is not ready, the chances of gg for emergency c-sec is higher. but it isn't impossible to give birth naturally. best person to talk to u will be ur doc.

hi mummies.

congrats to karin, jynnsan, gin78, bluebear, snnowy, cookie, enne &amp; jjmom! sorry, forgot jjmom previously *blur* from lack of sleep.

dymples, cc, sunshine, vincy, bear, mosh: thanks for the kind well wishes.

&amp; vincy, thanks for recipe! u r absolutely right. gerard looks completely like kor kor did as a baby. but kor kor wasn't so chubby cos exclusively breastfed. gerard is a 2/3 friso &amp; nan baby
happy.gif

welcome to the newcomers! gosh, i'm really going to have problems keeping track of the thread in future.

long time no see, nikki. u &amp; lilian r only 1 day apart. hang in there!

jenn: is felicia 1 month old already?? time really flies.

hi mosh,
ya, it was my waterbag that was leaking..haha..

Bear,
u are right, you can never be ready. but when e time comes, it all just falls into place and you somehow naturally enter into the next phase.i could never see myself being a mum especially to a newborn. but it has been really a wonderful experience. you will enjoy it alot.=>

Hi mummies - those hv not popped yet, pls treasure ur "free" time now . Once bb is out, we will be veri buzi liao. gd luck !

hi mummies

bear> actually i Express out the milk &amp; feed him using bottle. alsoo need to burp him de right?

carol> me too burp him fo 5-10mins, i give up le. let him slp... the most he puke milk lor. mus clean &amp; change him..

re:Weight
Vincy> so heng.. tummy flat after delivery.. i still look like 5mth preggie.. frens all asking how come still so big? Gek Sim.. only shred off 6 kg after delivery. den i still have 9kg to go..
sad.gif
however recently tummy is smaller.. i guess the pork trotter vinegar really make the wonder! But still weight no go down.. Sigh. gg to have massage on wednesday.. hopefully will speed up my pre-preggie shape ASAP!

ladies> Gambate together!

hi spin!
of cos la.. same gynae.. how are u? u oso natural w/o epi! steady leh.. keke.. Also panda mummy mah?

Back