(2008/11) November 2008

I wana join too..

Nov MTBs first gathering: buffet - Straits Kitchen/ Vienna?
Date: 11th/18th/25th Jul

1) Olwen - no preference for place / all 3 dates
2) Bear - Straits Kitchen/ all 3 dates
3) Minkybear - straits kitchen/ 11 july
4) Peanut - 11/18th Jul. Any buffet place. The Line.. wow.. *o*
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba - shld be ok for all 3 dates =)
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo
13) JJmom - 18 or 25 July
14) Vel (Su Mei)- 18 or 25 july

** I changed my nick from Su Mei to Vel.. easier

Snnowy:
-Regarding the Avent breast pump warranty, it's all sealed inside the package, so i will fill in the date when i start using bah. Otherwise warranty would have been over by the time we use in Nov. (Same thing I bought Avent bottles from Metro.. they onli stamp the company chop, but no date written.. so i intend to do the same).

Fifi/wtan:
-Avent Electric Single pump. (though electric, it can also alternate with pumping manually. thot this gives me the flexibility).

For me, i would just go with Avent. Since they have the full range, would save me lots of headache searching around to mix and match. Lazy mum. But burning a hole in pocket though...

wtan:
-how coincidence... i know the "ABC" mummy too.
happy.gif

5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
8) Yoyosan - 11/18 Jul. Any place central is ok.
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo

Diaper Free Sample:
-Nepia does not give out free sample leh.
-Mamypoko says got to join the mamypoko club first as a member first, then give free sample (i think membership is free from the internet).
-As for the rest, haven't try yet.

Anyone who manage to get some free samples, do share ur info. With cost keep increasing, save a bit here and there also happy! haha
happy.gif

bear...
yee... yalor i also ever read in newspaper abt the brain got worms.. so gross..
I dun even take medium.. last time i normally ask for medium well cos i dun like to see it bloody..

milderina: oh no, the name clark is thot of by happy or enne. lost track now. can't remember who.

happy: haha! how abt chinese name "chao ren"?

peanut: i think i been to the xiao long bao place before! is it the one w a long q, the staff & mgr v grouchy but food v good? like i said yesterday lor "ni ni" v suggestive
happy.gif

minkybear: back at work already? don't work too hard hor.

hi yoyosan,

i went to dig an old email...got these numbers :

Mamypoko 6265 1648

Drypers 1800 466 3002

Huggies 1800 4844437

i remembered the last time i asked for mamypoko samples, they did not ask me to join any membership leh... juz got my details and mail them to me... very fast

olwenlim
its a small eatery place and yes queue quite long.. it opens at 1130am and by the time i reached there slightly b4 12pm, already fully packed and got queue outside liao.. hav to wait 20mins then our turn lei.. Staff and manager stil ok lah.. i kept pestering the boss when our turn and rub my tummy told him my bb v hungry waahhaa.. he also got ganchiong becos of me..

kash
sashimi oso no no.. but i was too tempted and took 2 slices in 2 separate occasions.. and i make sure put lots of wasabi to kill any germs/bacteria

lovedogs, Bear, peanut: good thing abt Straits Cafe's buffet is there r no raw foods so we can eat everything there. but cost is quite hi compared to places like sakura.

lovedogs: aiyah, my dad is rather selfish. he cannot synchronise his timing with others. his second daughter gets this trait from him. if anybody ever asks my mother the question u asked, she will go on & on abt how selfish he is blah blah. so no choice, just leave him be & find other solutions ourselves. one thankful thing tho, my parents both quite healthy tho they r much older than my MIL.

guru Bear: your story is really gross & scary. eeee... better not let enne know or she will have more nightmares.

yoyosan: thanks for the tip! i heard huggies gives some free samples too if u join thru internet. not sure how true tho.

Hey mummies, I hv pain on my food sole every morning when I wake up, but it only last for a few minutes, anyone feeling the same?

wtan: i realise one thing which my son's godma said when my husband complained my son was so active. she said if he doesn't move around, u'll be more worried tt he's "tum-bai". which on hind sight is quite true lor.

peanut: sounds like the same place leh. but i remember the name as "qun zhong" something. hmmmm...

lovedogs: thanks for diaper numbers! donno whether my babies will be cute enough to model for any brand then maybe they will give us free supplies for one year. hahaha!

Hi Guys,

This thread is zooming...Missed out so much...

Anyway, yesterday i went for foot and back massage by this china therapist, kinda worried now.

I used to enjoy foot massage prior to pregnancy, yesterday massage i felt pain certain points she pressed & rubbed, she also didnt seemed to be very confident and experience... Not sure if im being too sensitive, but i dont feel my fetal movement since last night..Should i go for a scan at the nearest GP? Dont dare to share with my hubby or mummy... Dont want them to worry for me...

Any Suggestion?

Do count me in as well:

5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo
15) Auggybear - Straits Kitchen/ 11 or 18 July

Enne: Yup tele-park very near to my mummy place. My mani/pedi shop is located opposite Temasek Poly... We can meet for lunch anytime!!

Tampines/ East Mummies: do visit www.dolish.blogspot.com if you are keen on any mani/pedi services. 10% discount to Nov mummies only! Mummies-to-be can have a gathering here too!

Yoyosan: U bought Avent electric or manual pump? If its electric, it's very worth it.

Kash, Baby23, Lilian and Minkybear which part of tampines are you staying? I used to stay at St 82.. Now working at St 81.

Bladders, yalor I also think that name sound more girly leh, thanks for the feedback. Btw do u brought your baby’s cloth at more than one shop at fayeun street har?

Wtan, my hb always wants the baby name to be unique like celest, he change it to celez, Fiona to viona…something like that. He will decided on Christian name, whereares I will choose the Chinese name, fair enough..hee

olwen
yah yah yah.. english name is qun zhong eating house. But chinese they call it Jing Hua Xiao Chi. I craved to eat ther today and got my colleagues to go with me
happy.gif

Talking about Baby names, my hubby and I decided prior to pregnancy, girl will start with A, boy start with S. Since it's a Mickey, we have decided to call him Shane.

Shane = God is gracious! Heehee!

Arielynn is a great name for a girl... So princessy!

Chinese name is a major headache!

guru Bear: we forgot fifi & i think she is going on biz trip today so she won't reply so soon.

5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo
16) Fifi - no preference for place as long got crab/ all 3 dates ok for now

peanut: ah, your colleagues so nice. tt means u work quite near me? i'm in tanjong pagar, capital tower just next to bibi.

Wow! so many post to catch up....

Enne: Dun mentioned...hopefuly you can see the gender of the baby tonight...let me know yah...
happy.gif
..Saw the swim wear..quite ex...willmonitor....
happy.gif

Olwen,Fifi: Hi ladies, heard about the Bfree/Dr brown from my husband's cousin, but i have no idea what are they, never seen or heard about this brandof milk bottles. Can you both enlighten me and tell me more about it? Can the teats be replaced by other brands like pigeon teats/Nuk teats or must buy back Bfree teats? Where can i find Bfree/Dr brown bottles?

Alibaba: I find vienna not bad too...good choice of buffet...how about Cafe brio, got one for one deal if got UOB credit card.

Hui: Pls update my particulars: My EDD is 3/12/2008...Thanks

Haru, Carol: Yup, my fren ask me to take either hugies or mummypoko so you can try that from the samples.

Wtan: I found out some boy's names starting with V. Valdemar, Valentine, Valerian, Varick, Vaughn, Venturo, Vernon, Verrill, Veston, Vincento, Vladimir.....

Re: Teats
can somebody here explain to me the diff between silicone teats, latex teats, peristaltic teats and one more is ortho something teats....which one should I buy? i confused! ???????? I appreciate.

Baby23..
Celest reminds me of Celest Chong and Fiona reminds me of Fiona Xie wahhaaa.. i would personally prefer Celest ba cos i dun like Fiona Xie de tsk tsk.. v biased..

Auggybear
umm.. wont be so zun ba.. does ur bb moves a lot normally in the 1st place? If he does and suddenly no movement for v long then a bit concerned lor.. but if not that much then mayb he's jus simply resting more or movements too small for u to notice.. Anyway did u tell the masseur u pregnant?

Blessed Mum: ummm... actually fifi is more well read abt it. frankly speaking for my first son, i was ignorant & just used any old tollyjoy bottles so i'm not tt aware abt bottles. but i do know nuby, medela, some evenflo, pigeon PES, B-Free & piyo piyo PES r available in s'pore. all bpa free. as for the teats, my son stopped drinking from milk bottle 4 years ago so i donno what new teats r available now. haha.

peanut: u r like my mum. she can't stand fiona xie but she adores michelle chia. i got no vibes for or agst either
happy.gif

baby 23: No prob. I bought from few stalls, and shops there...but was mainly one stall that i bought 90% of my stash. Hiyah If i know I should have bought another luggage then can sell to u mummies..haha actually I was toying the idea of buying his whole lot of stuff and ship back to Spore but HB said by then shipping cost and all makes it not worthwhile.

The side of the stalls also has a lot of shops that sell BB clothings exactly the same like Song & Song in Singapore, but more variety, like Carters, Gymboree and some other foreign brands. Quite nice variety.

I dunno what name to call my BB also, girls name I have more ideas but suddenly when I really need those names like the mind BLANK!

Would love to join the makan but nowadays my appetite shrunk, like bo huar LOL...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD> 06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>14-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>03-12-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">22:17</font>

olwen,

u r welcome
happy.gif
wow, ur dad sounds like a man with his own mind
happy.gif
btw, how old is ur elder son? coz u mentioned earlier he is not comfy to let u shower him now?

peanut,

i also tot u must be working in tanjong pagar to go there for lunch
happy.gif

auggybear,

envy u leh... work place so near ur home! safe a lot of time on travelling which is priceles... Me staying in st 45. My pedi package is in raffles place coz i only lunch time then can pamper myself... after work and weekend is to put on my hat as a mummy...

blessed mum,

latex teats are supposed to be softer but must change more regularly... think so lah...coz for me, i only stick to silicon ones as I am using avent.

peanut: but harbourfront got a lot more nice things to eat. do u like carl's junior? my colleague drives us once a fortnight there to eat carl's junior but now he said he may stop cos erp has gone up again.

lovedogs: my son is already 7
happy.gif
but at least he can shower himself so let him be shy lor. better to be shy than not otherwise we will worry he go &amp; expose himself in future, haha!

yah lor.. today is a rare chance that i feel like eating out of HBF so mayb thats y my colleagues entertained me.. Carl's junior once in a blue moon ony.. cos my colleagues dun really fancy fast food a lot.. But yes i like their chilli fries
happy.gif
But burger i always share cos too huge liao..

olwen,

oh 7 yrs old pretty independent liao... btw, is primary 1 stressful? was it tough to get him to the primary school u want?

hhmm...do u happen to work for the big US company that starts with "C" in capital tower? heehee...

Oh yes i finally got to eat popeyes while at the airport.. Really much nicer than KFC lei.. i love the mashed potato!! the gravy is made in heaven wahahaa...

peanut: yums. there is also a nice jap restaurant called shin kushiya with v affordable set lunches.

mummies, mummies: i tried the mamypoko website. apparently, the same co handles the mamy poko club for m'sia &amp; s'pore. but i'm still impatiently awaiting the activation email so tt i can ask for the sample. haha.

So many posts...

Got so super angry the whole morning ... kena arrowed by HR mgr over work-related issues. Tell pple I gave her wrong advise. Arghh .... Planned to take afternoon mc to see skin doc cos face condition quite bad nowadays but doc on holiday. Feel so fan abt the morning problem till slight headache so went GP for mc. Resting at home now.

What's at vienna buffet? Then I see which venue I prefer ...

So many posts..trying to read n digest hee...

Outing: will confirm asap - will be fun to meet up with you gals in real life!

Baby23, we are in the same class. I am starting on 24 July (Thurs) with Mrs Wong at AMK. Celeste is a nice name, coz that's my 1 yr old niece's name haha but Celez is less common i guess
happy.gif

Diapers - Fifi, order Nepia diapers haa sounds like a gd idea if got discount &amp; we live so near each other. But after reading all the posts, I am quite undecided which brand better. Mabbe just get a few of each in Oct, otherwise dunno if now get too early and can only tell what brand bb's bum is suitable for after he is born lol.

Breastpump, strollers - aahh all not have gotten. Think I will be a very last min mum haa.

So happy it is TGIF!

hi kash, the 'C' izzit Chase?

hi Olwen, u also work at capital tower? my hb also work at one of the bank there leh..

olwen,
yah that the jap 串烧 place.. not bad.. but price wise quite steep lei i tot.. i normally go ther for dept lunches paid for by company tsk tsk.. I jus few days ago tried the german restaurant serving pork knuckle and sausages also v nice.. only ting lacking is beer!!

lovedogs: haha, i work for a stingy japanese bank but shhhh... better don't say too much. US co w C? not sure which one but i know JP Morgan is above my bank. C....

we had no problem sending my son to pri school becos his daddy was old boy. &amp; we live within 2 km of the school. moral of the story is: never move too far from where u lived as a child. my daughter will have to go to an affiliated school of my old school becos my school is now in bedok, near guru Bear. but my school not v popular so i don't see problem there either.

lovedogs: u thinking abt pri school now? slowly does it. don't stress yourself.

peanut: i second tt! i ta-bao from popeye at singapore flyer once before. yum yum.

5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn - venue anywhere 11th/25th
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo
16) Fifi - no preference for place as long got crab/ all 3 dates ok for now

alibaba..
i will go to my fengshui master to name my #2 lo..#1 also went to him..also for our wedding dates etc..he's v detailed so will go back to him again..

kash..
icic..then no worries..maybe next wk then u go ba..ya..wkend sure crowded one..keke..coz we hv season parking at str 12..so we can park opp at the EM's HDB..keke..when Tampines ONE is ready..oh dear..i cant imagine the crowd..scary..

bear..
omg..my hair stood up the moment i read ur postings abt the worm..omg..gross..

yoyosan..
u know the "ABC" mummy ah..she's my idol leh..hee..hw u get to know her?

olwen..
but my boy cant stop one leh..we hv been running ard with him hor..but never slim down one leh..lol..

auggy..
i hv a pedicure package but i will continue aft #2 is out..coz i think better to avoid much chemicals for myself..hee...

baby23..
icic...Viona is nice name..

blessed mum..
thks for ur suggestion on the V names..cool!

olwen,

oh... jap bank... i was referring to Cisco
happy.gif
i super strong crab craving now leh... asking my hb see whether when he is on the way home detour to joo chiat to ta pao the crab for me...since my mum here she can watch over my gal while i eat... but have to wait till quite late
sad.gif

popeyes...me nvr try before...is it good? Airport which part?

baby23: ah? pls don't say jap bank hor. pai-seh if your husband is my colleague after i keep bad-mouthing the co.

peanut: u r a lady who really appreciates food. your baby is lucky - get a lot of good stuff.

Hi hi glad, wow finally there is someone same class as me, yieppe. My hb likes that name very much, btw is celez also pronounce as celest? He prefer 5 alphabet name, coz surename is 3 alphabet, that’s why he motified it.

Peanut, yahor, those two names used my sg actress too, my hb really copycat.kekek. Actually I found that the meaning of celest is better then Fiona also,hmm..just let him decide lar since he is more dominant then me..haha

Yen, I also saw that too while waiting there. Dr wong said we only do the 3D scan at week 30-31, but it is not necessary if she found that baby is fine thru her scan normal scan.

kash
i find it good. U can find it at T1/T3 and Spore Flyers nia.

Olwen
no wor.. my appetite not always good one.. it can be v erratic.. Sometimes i jus wont hav appetite for anything. So now since its stil ok then i better eat as much food that i like

<font color="0000ff">wtan</font>
headache hoh? cant imagine how long mine will take to adjust, will let u know nxt wk, hee! mine is just 2hrs but tat childcare im looking at is 4.
hmm, will continue to stay home as i still prefer to take care of them myself. now waiting for my helper to arrive. the initial yrs of them are impt &amp; i really hope their childhood can be filled w memories of me, not my helper.

<font color="0000ff">olwen</font>
didn't know obimin is tat gd.. i took usana essentials too before preg, i must say they are really gd too.

<font color="0000ff">happy</font>
which blk are u staying? im at 126d.. as i told wtan, my boy is at playgrp &amp; i plan to transfer him to Learning Vision which is jus opp my blk. how abt u?

Back