(2008/11) November 2008

Wow.. look at the mickey and minnie ranking..

Hui, thanks for the update. Tomorrow will take a peep and buy 4D hahahaha

bear say mooncake fest is in sept so they will start selling in aug. yummy! cant wait. :p bt must eat in moderation cause mooncakes v fattening and high in sugar.

how abt we organize a gathering for mooncake fest??
eat mooncake look at the moon play lantern so fun! is east coast park too far for all?

wtan,
thks. I can try for girl next time :p
No problem for lunch. I'm near to PWC building where the shop houses are. Don't know how to explain the exact location. Samsung hub, quite near to me.

Lovedogs,
we can lunch together with wtan one of these days.

haru,
I just check my calendar mooncake festival is on 14 Sep.

minkybear: haha, maybe u & peanut will overtake me in 3 years time, each year one.

cookieoreo: thanks. u must take care. does your doctor give u obimin?

lovedogs: 58 for $10? wow, tt is really cheap. i think my mother will buy one carton if she see them in giant.

wtan: yes, me bibi & dreamyjo will be meeting for lunch next week. but we r all at tanjong pagar station. we were thinking of having the avocado milk at amoy mkt.

I wanna eat mooncakes! all Minkybear's fault. The mooncake festival is exactly on Sept 14.

Re: diapers
On average, a bb uses how many pieces of diapers a day? 8?

Haru, if u wanna breastfeed for long then u shd get an electric one. or else u pump until ur hands break!

Eh Minkybear suggested meeting up then all of a sudden the thread died! she so hurt! hahaha...

We are chatting on MSN, thinking may be we can hold a BBQ tog with the mooncake fest thingy. don't have to be 14th Sept, may be 13th Sept on a Sat instead. We can either go to a park or can somebody kindly lend us their condo's facilities?

What do u guys think?

Bear: i don't think i can join u guys during mooncake festival
sad.gif
by tt time i will be huge & unable to move around. sigh. maybe next year. by tt time, our babies all will be crawling already.

for diapers, yes when newborn, the baby will use at least 8 pieces of diapers a day especially if breastfed. after 3 mths, if u r using disposables & depending on quality/absorbancy of the diaper, baby will need between 3 to 6 pieces in the day. breastfed babies seldom pass motion after 3 mths so if the disposable is good & absorbant, will require less changing than formula fed baby. but if cloth nappy then no diff cos baby will still pass urine & wet it.

haru: my godson's mother is giving me her Avent IQ duo. it is an electric dual version of the Avent ISIS. she says it is super duper good. i used Avent ISIS with my son becos i had to pump in the office toilet & there is no power point. but it's a really good pump tho manual. price has really gone up. 7 years ago i bot for only $65. now it's abt $80. medela & ameda r also supposed to be good but i never tried before.

kash,
oic.. ok will note that thanks..

olwen
wahahaa.. u joined this thread lately nia hor.. i already state earlier this may be my one and ony child. so to surpass u will never be possible..
Re. triplets ang bao: or mayb they'll simply split the money for 1 into 3 ang baos.. kekeke.. =P

Haru,
yah the duck rice at seah imm quite popular and nice..
happy.gif
Wow thai coconut for lunch? me also had quite a bit over at thailand.. am worried whether it'll b too liang liao..

Mooncake: last time i loved the one at Crown prince hotel but i tink the restaurant closed down already.. so sad...

cookieoreo..
thks..thks..ah..u starting ur boy on the daily playgroup ah..icic..i tried to let my son go for wkend playgroup class but he will keep crying non-stop the moment he enter the class...even with 1 parent ard with him also same leh..headache..

lilian..
ah..icic..u gg somewhere?aa...u can try to be there early & wait la..hopefully u hv a shorter waiting time as compare to me la..since my was 1st appt at 9am..keke..icic..update me aft the appt ah..ur girl jumping inside u aft u drank ice cold drink..haha..so cute..

hui..
oh..u mean cheaper for drypers at giant & econ minimart or other brands?so far i go to Tamp Mall NTUC nearer to my place..if not will be Sheng Shiong near my mum's place at Bedok..but i also got phone to order in cartons..ya..got to go chk out liao..hee..stress when the supplies are running low..

lovedogs aka kash..
aaa...ocean towers sounds near leh..but i duno the exact place..hmm..ya..maybe we can arrange for a lunch like on Fri?more relax?my boss is gg on a biz trip soon..so i think can meet up during his trip leh..hee..

olwen..
ya..but 1 pc also q hard to trial out la..lol..u try & see wat they can offer u ba..keke..my ex-office used to be at tanjong pagar leh..aiyo..so nice to work there..hee..avocado milk shake ah..cool!

haru..
ya..considering the energy to wash & water bills etc..with everything rising..maybe better to use disposable ones..i was also thinking abt bumwear then..then aft awhile..thot..maybe better to use disposable diapers since it's more convenient + in case newborn bb poo more often then no need to rinse off the "smashed" poo poo frm the cloth diaper then soak with detergent & wash them & dry them..like v tiring leh..lol..

yen..
i think i know where u r talking abt..ook..hw abt 18th? will it be too far away to plan? haha..

Minkybear, guru Bear: i want to meet up! but mooncake festival is too late for me leh. how abt this or next mth? need those 2nd time mothers to bring their older kids too. otherwise my monster will be v bored.

bear..
i think if baby poo more..then will use more..for my #1 that time he poo aft fart..so we will really keep changing non-stop man..lol..that's why i didnt regret stocking up 2 cartons of newborns & s size then..lol...okok..i will PM u my details..

peanut ya i knw the one you are talking abt is by this chinese restuarant v nice crispy skin yam deep fried. so keen to join us for the gathering?

actually ya good idea Olwen we can actually meet up earlier before our tummies get really big and hard to walk. can go for dinner cause dinner can talk longer. no need to rush here and there.

bear, minkybear
thou sept is stil quite far but tentatively me shd be ok ba.. Then hor hubbies invited or jus big tummies mommies can attend? central area preferred lor..

minkybear
yah lor.. thats the one.. flaky skin ones with yam or pumpkin.. wah damn nice cos not too sweet.. now no more :~~

Olwen, i dun mind meeting earlier lah.. the mooncake thingy is all Minkybear's fault *points finger at Minky* make everybody gian mooncakes! heehee... may be we can meet at some restaurant lor.. easier to chat also. when is the absolutely last day u can go out ah?

Re: diapers
Thanks for letting me know! hrrmm so in 30 days, ur bb would use 240 pieces of diapers, which means we need to standby abt 3 big packs of diapers! >.<

peanut: aiyo, only child is v lonely leh. but u never know, may happen by accident then sekali split into 3 like the naturally conceived identical triplets at TMC in jan.

ang pao... yah, for e.g. i have one tkd senior. she is so so kiam. in the beginning, when i c her, i always give each of her children $8 (she has 3). but year after year, she still give my son $2! so i also fed up, give her kids back $2. but she will still win cos she got 3 mah. i only have 1. next year, i must go &amp; visit her kekeke.

wtan: i told dreamyjo, must go to the stall called "snow mountain" on 2nd floor. tt one tastes nice &amp; is cheap. only $2. the other stalls cannot compare to it. either same price &amp; lousy or worse, more expensive &amp; also lousy.

:p ok me and my mooncake craving
happy.gif
can bring hubby then they can attend to us mah for the mooncake la. bt for the gathering for dinner not wise to bring hubby i guess since it is all woman talk they will get bored haha..bt those who want to bring can bring
happy.gif
then we can fix some where central

olwen
wahhaaa.. piangz.. $2 stil in market rate meh?? that was the price i got when i was a child lei tsk tsk.. yah really giam...

minkybear, peanut: tt is the or nee one! i love tt mooncake. but i think there r some imitations nowadays leh.

guru Bear: outing without existing kid &amp; husband is also nice. but do your husbands allow u to go out without them nowadays? i think by next mth, my husband will stop me from going outings without him.

Re: diapers. yes, i think tt is abt enuff. best to buy 2 newborn &amp; 1 S becos your baby maybe born v big &amp; grow v fast. but will u have a confinement lady? normally confinement ladies r willing to use cloth nappies.

peanut: some more she is not some poor factory worker or what, she is a pharmacist, ok. earning big fat pay. but... i think if i go visit her next year, she will surely lock her door!
biggrin.gif

hehe Olwen you so funny. and ya alot of imitations on that kind of mooncakes now a days havent found a real nice one yet. find will tell you. Tea time! hehe... stay at home get hungry easier. So peanut you go take your mc today?or back at work?

olwen
aiyo.. $2X4 only $8 nia mah. this is equi to 1 ang bao we give out sometimes

wahahhaa... mayb all mommies in this thread shd meet for CNY, give ang bao until hands neng neng.

minkybear,Bear,olwen-gathering would be fun.. can bring my boy along so he can make friends with those with older kids too!

haiz.. today kind of busy at work.. can't really keep forum-ing.

I dun mind anything Olwen. Usually when i have gatherings with frens, my hb don't tag along. he hates such things and i get very awkward with him around. so i rather go on my own. My hb is ok with me gg out on my own lah. he is so used to me being independent. bleah...

May be we plan for one soon lor.. when is the last absolute day that u can go out? :p

Wah that person so giam. why dun you just not visit her at all? Kaoz.. these ppl dun feel shame giving so little meh? even those ppl i dunno, i still give $4 to their kids.

Peanut, u wanna have a big hole in ur pocket ah! we need to give Olwen 3xs the amt she gives us!!! hahhaha

Enne, ok, i will keep u inform since u so busy!

olwenlim-normally I need to have my HB along coz my boy will keep 'running' around and along with diaper bag, pram.. esp with a tummy now.. dun think my HB will allow me to go out alone with boy.. so far we always go out as a family..

Bear-think I not as indepedent as u ler.. I need to get 'permission' from my HB to go.. and if he can make it.. habit liao.. hee..

peanut-next time we 'hide' from olwen la.. kekeke.

bear
then we split into 3 ang baos lor wahhaaaaa.... If giving $4 to each bb then each of olwen's triplet will get $1.30!! wahahahaa....

Hi Ladies,

Jus had my DS today, confirmed that I'm expecting a princess! All is well, phew.. a load off my mind. Can finally start shopping for bb's stuff.

Hui, sorry to trouble u. Please update for me. Minnie &amp; EDD brought forward to 14/11. Thanks!

Peanuts, our EDD's 1 day difference now. We may meet at TMC!

Bladers, wow so many beautiful bb's wear!

Su Mei, welcome back. Sorry to hear about yr HB's granny. But congrats on yr prince!

Diapers: Heard that Mamypoko &amp; PetPet is good.

Breast pumps: Haru, I'm also confused on which to get.

nikki-hihi congrats on ur minnie!!

re:diapers
I think Petpet is good and cheap for newborn. Mamypoko is good but expensive ler.. now my boy using Huggies Dry.. so far so good.

Wow ... so happening ... lunch meet-ups, gatherings and mooncakes which I was thinking of during lunchtime. Feel like having mooncakes ... must eat the Ritz Carlton or Shangri-la durian mooncake ... yummy ...

peanut: haha. no lah, i know u gals r not as kiam as tt woman.

but like my husband's family, so many years they see us so pitiful w only one child, they always give him bigger ang pao. donno y my senior so kiam one.

minkybear: stay at home then must make more effort to eat well. tt's y i always ask jenn if she is eating well. speaking of which, she is v quiet today leh. wonder whether she received her babymall stuff yet.

enne: i still v curious becos u never answered me. r u v big LOTR fan? will your next bb be aragon
happy.gif

guru Bear: ah, good to be independent leh. some more, u have your own car. i tel u, no joke relying on men to drive u around. my husband always has black face if he has to drive us someplace far. some more, not tt i want to go there but it's his son who wants to go there.

nikki: congrats on your good DS.

olwen..
wow..u even know the stall's name..i only know this drink must be added with honey &amp; fresh avocado + milk..i tried it once with HL..q nice leh..creamy..aiyo..but indeed fattening..lol..

enne..
ur boy is now uing huggies dry ah..is the cutting small ah?whc size is ur boy using now?u can stock up from NTUC liao..since now got promo..

I know!!! We can go and eat CRABS!! hahahaha.. i m still craving for crabs leh...

Slurp!

Who is keen?

Enne, sure, come in as and when u can lah.. but if we firm up the date and time and u haven't pop in in a bit i can always MSN u.

Re: Nov MTB list
I m still waiting for a few mummies to send me their details. i will give them till Mon, then will send out the newest list.

Aiyah i like being independent. i m the typical s'porean, like to squeeze as many things as i can into one day.. so dun like depending on hb.. i guess we are also very different when it comes to frens so he hardly mixes with mine.

mummies: don't forget, before 8th month comes 7th mth. be v careful next mth hor. i always get scared becos my boy (sorry, not my son but my poodle) fell &amp; broke his arm after watching the getai.

olwen-NEVER.. aragon sounds like 'arrogant' to me and if it happens to be a minnie.. NO arwen.. haa.. not me big fan.. its me HB... I duno how to appreciate the show.. kekeke.

wtan-Yup the cutting small lo but he still wearing size M.. small butt la.. hehehe..

I'm working at ulu ulu place (Serangoon North) and staying in Jurong. Definitely cant join u all for lunch @ central.

Now can get durian mooncakes anot? Alamak. hehe.

olwen, how "kiam" was your senior? My hb got one relative who dont like our whole family but as respect we visit her on a CNY and she gave us $2 angbao each. Since then, we never visit her again. hehe.

I would prefer gg out with frens w/o hb. Cos he might often feel neglected. And when he goes out with frens, he never call mi along one also.

Bear-the list hor.. my bday I duno u input correct or is the format like that??.. 11st June 1982 correct hor?

olwenlim-I tend to have ghostly dreams when preg.. and its every few days.. hope it don't worsen during the 7th month.. I had it during my first preg and now also coming again..

JTS my recent dream: I dreamt me and HB went pasar malam and suddenly my HB was carrying a baby.. everybody crowded ard him say the bb very cute.. but only ME can see the bb is not really a bb.. its actually 'those things'.. and it's looking at me.. still can rem the look.. scare me lo..

hi Enne, Nice to meet you...glad to see a fellow mum under Dr Adrian....Can i Check with you if Dr Adrian check your BP and Weight every visit? So far, I am quite apprehensive as he never take my weight or Bp ever since the first visit.....

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD> 06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>14-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">21:15</font>

Hi gals, so long never see you all in this forum.....Paisei....hopefully I can catch up with you guys more often....
Hi bear Can help me update my particulars. My EDD change to 3 Dec 2008. Thanks

Blessedmum-nope he doesn't take my BP nor my weight.. I automatically step on his weighing machine myself one.. haha.. when HB is ard.. HB tok to him then I take the time to weigh myself on his digital scale. which clinic u see him @?? me see him at CP.

Bear-now then I realize our EDDs so near..

Back