Olwen,
U also received the coupon in your mail box?
I am going to buy 2 tins this wkend. Rachel drinks tat fast? How much is she drinking now? My boy will take abt 3wks to finish 1 tin 1.8kg of Friso. He doesn't like milk. Now on pedisure once a week and gradually increase to 1x a day as he is small 8.5kg @19mths and 77cm tall.
Any mummies bring toddler for MMRV vaccine @ 15mths ? Anyone knows when is the 2nd booster jab? Is it @ 4-6yrs? Cos my PD recommended chickenpox booster jab @ 21mths. Then MMR @ P1 in school. I tot is another jab of MMRV.
U also received the coupon in your mail box?
I am going to buy 2 tins this wkend. Rachel drinks tat fast? How much is she drinking now? My boy will take abt 3wks to finish 1 tin 1.8kg of Friso. He doesn't like milk. Now on pedisure once a week and gradually increase to 1x a day as he is small 8.5kg @19mths and 77cm tall.
Any mummies bring toddler for MMRV vaccine @ 15mths ? Anyone knows when is the 2nd booster jab? Is it @ 4-6yrs? Cos my PD recommended chickenpox booster jab @ 21mths. Then MMR @ P1 in school. I tot is another jab of MMRV.