morning mummies!
On mc today, woke up with a super backache...
minky
congrats on ur #2! Wtan, don't drool lah, go have ur #3, rem to turn to the correct side
Aden's Mummy
Think the 15% should be applicable to strollers too, anyway I'm going to collect my cardigans tomorrow, will confirm for u ya.
You know there is this distributor @ Chinatown right? Think for strollers can check with them too, heard cheaper.
Car Seat
Ooi, I also aiming this Coccoro leh! This is their pink colour one:
Quite nice right?
Think difficult to find a second hand one.. Spring Maternity having promotion, but i checked the other day about $300++..
lynn, childcare subsidy
take care ya! I also half recover from my long bad flu..
childcare subsidy for FTWM is $300 and $150 for FULL DAY and HALF DAY respectively (
http://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/faq.jsp). So there is a $150 difference, so which one saves more also depends on the course fee for FULL DAY and HALF DAY (i.e if diff is > $150 then no point), you can do ur own calculation