(2008/10) Oct 2008

so quiet today...

i shall pop my qn for the day... heehee

does any of the toddlers sleep with a pillow? is it neccessary to sleep w a toddler pillow?

morning

purple
R still slps w/o pillow cos she like her dad loves to slp on the tummy... so no pillows for her
happy.gif

mspiggy
can i check w you when i could collect my stuff? hee

<font color="0077aa">Hi mummies, a quick one. Can I check if any of you have installed window grilles and still have the contact? Thanks!</font>

purple,
I recently bought a toddler pillow for R but she doesn't seem to like it leh..
sad.gif

my turn to ask question:
Is it just my toddler or are they at a whiny stage? Regina knows how to tell me what she wants but sometimes she just chooses to whine instead of saying it properly. It gets so irritating and hubby and I have lost our temper at her a few times already because of it. haiz!

M either sleeps very high. He lays his head and back on our pillow, or uses my chest, tummy.

Mint, M loves to whine too. In high pitch tones.

toddlers pillow,
cos LY has been sleeping on our pillow when she wants to sleep (which i find that it's too big) and she also dun like to sleep on her infant pillow.

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Hi Busy Bee, Mspiggy,
I've sent both of you an email.
Please revert at your earliest convenience</font></font>

i got a small pillow from robinson for him which he sleeps at an awkward angle..or not will be my pillow.. or like XY - my tummy...

mint - haha.. mine is the fake cry when we scold him or dont give him his way. then he progressed to real cry...

purple,
Dylan sleeps on his toddler bolster and hugs his toddler pillow to sleep until recently when we changed his room, he slept on an adult pillow with his toddler bolster on top of it. He sleeps very high like Marcus. His head and back will be on the pillow &amp; bolster combi.

Mint,
Dylan whines at times too! Can't stand it and I've lost my temper a few times. Only when I lose my temper does he stops his whining and say what he wants.

sax,
rianne also have sensitive nose... PD gave me oxynase to spray and zyrtec. so far so good.

regarding pillow:
rianne doesn't use hers but uses mine... if she's not using, she will just sleep on the bed.

mint,
rianne whines too... i just ignore her when she does it. hehe.
happy.gif

Pillow:
J use our pillow to fall asleep even our bolster (when we give him his bolster she will ask for the big one which is ours). But after he fall a sleep, he will keep moving and at the end not using the pillow or bolster anymore.

Whine.
J like to whine also, and cry when we dun understand or dun give what he want. My hubby always scold him and ask him to talk properly instead of whine n cry.

XY, i think my iherbs items still with you. Sorry :p. Can I meet you at TB mrt after work when you on the way to my kenteen? Pls let me know. Thanks a lot!

Mummies,
Haha! So it is common among the tods... It's really tiring to go through the 'battle' of Regina whining/crying, me losing my temper and time out for her. Only after the wayang she will tell me what she wants. Argh! can't understand why have to go through the whole ordeal before she can tell me what she wants/needs. grrr!!

Elch,
Exactly! Haiz! Feel really bad for losing my temper but her whines will sometimes progress to screams which makes my temper really rise.

Joanne,
Yes, I ignore her but when it goes on and on then I have to take the time out mat and that's when it subsides.

purple,
i juz bought a toddler pillow for Nat but a lot of time she will end up without it in the morning lol

whine:
Gosh...i tot Nat is the only 1! Argh...really getting on every1 nerves even my pil. A lil tiny bit thing, must whine &amp; cry even though she is able to express herself much better now. So tiring...

<font color="aa00aa">JJmom,

ya. pretty small. i din signed up. coz i already had maybank card. i accompanied my colleagues to go there for collection.
</font>

Hi mummies,

need to ask a question regarding my mum.

she has been complaining of hottness in her stomach and numbness in her body. She had stroke before.

i have brought her to hospital but they cant find anything wrong with her. Done blood test and MRI, Scan. i have brought her to massages and acupuncture (for 4 times).

anyone heard of such illness bfore? where can we seek help?

thanks in advance.

Hi mummies

i remember quite a while back, someone did a spree for the food scissors and i must say i have been using it diligently.

A neighbour of mine who has Pakinson disease was intrigued and given his condition has asked me to buy a pair for him to aid him in his food eating.

Anyone wants to sell theirs to me?PM me.

thanks

purple
Send me your address ok?

Joanne
Thanks! We are going to send her to the PD again. Sigh, but sensitive nose has no phlegm right? She has lots.

Mint
Sigh, Jo is going through the same thing. Don't know if she learnt from my niece &amp; nephew or it's an age thing. Sometimes, she would really throw her temper, and cry like nobody's business. And then look around to see if anyone wants to look at her. *faint* I'm in the process of telling her that nobody will care if she wails or get angry. It's indeed very frustrating, especially when she's angry, she will start throwing things to show her temper. I hope this phase gets over soon.

Icylemon,
yeah I saw this on the news 2 days ago. But I think they won't survive. Sad!

Saxo,
looks like it's an age thing. Yes Regina does the drama of crying pitifully if there are other people around. Sigh!

if it's 2d scan and depending on baby's position, it might have been difficult to detect. Plus it's in china so maybe not every checkup they do a scan?

Hi mummies:
The news of the co joined twins had me think about my own situation again. Its a painful decision but I feel I have made the right choice not to bring baby to this world to suffer. Since 2 doctors have confirmed that she won't survive.

Anyway just wanna say thank u once again mummies for your support and comfort during my difficult period. Now doing a mini confinement and hope to get over this soon.

Let's move on to a happier topic, another public holiday coming up yeah!

<font color="aa00aa">mummies, needs help. any recommendations for good buffets. international lunch buffets. budget $50 &amp; abv per pax.</font>

icylemon,
$50 and above got a lot leh... Greenhouse, The Line, Olive Tree,...

mrspung,
You're faster than me... I came in to ask if you're doing a spree for pediped. Heehee!

iherb mummies,
Got 50% DHL shipping discount till 18 May, tommorrow.
Discount if hit above USD240 is 10%.

Let me know if you all want order.

xyz,
yah.. thread is so quiet lately

saxo,
for rianne, she has phlegm. cause she doesn't want to blow her nose so she ends up swallowing. hope jo gets over this soon.

wan chuen,
hugz!! take care of yourself!

Back