(2008/10) Oct 2008

purple,
yup. rianne is with appletree. it's ok. so far she's enjoying. they go by theme also. they change theme every week. but the class not so lively. i guess i sort of gotten used to JG.

<font color="aa00aa">XY, nowdays no hum sup joke leh... hehehe....

btw, any mummies here has reviews of this 2 places.

Marriott Cafe @ Marriott Hotel &amp; Global Kitchen @ Pan Pacific Hotel.

i m looking at their buffet lunch on weekdays.
</font>

Hi Mums, I have a focus group discussion on skin care products, any mums keen to participate. Date on 8th or 9th of June, time to be advised. Token - $150.00 for a 3 hrs session. If interested, kindly sms me your name, age, contact no, brand use to 97640028. Thanks

i'm more interested in the BBQ set.
Haha... But i already have a Little Tikes Kitchen set. No space for another one.

But... it's a good deal!

I agree it's a good deal. I just received the promo ad in my email too. And $21.90 for 2 packs very worth it. Can go and stock up now.

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">Hi ladies,
how's everyone?

anyone going for the rainbow fish musical? </font></font>

xy, o ya hor....hehe din see properly
happy.gif

town stamps, is the big rectangle one rite?

Saxo, G&amp;G mum, Joanne: thanks for your wishes and encouragement but nah, I am not that brave.

Joanne:
How far along are u now? Muat try eat more since you are losin weight. Is it difficult to cope with your house moving?

Little doggie:
Thanks for sharing the huggies deal. Me will ask my hub to check it out.

Mummies, I need to ask, although this has been discussed before. How do u all teach ur tods to brush properly? KJ is willing to open his mouth, but when the brush goes in he keeps sucking on it, or purse his lips. I can't brush properly and his teeth are already yellow.

Wan Chuen,
Pls dun brood abt it. It was just not meant to be. Unfortunate... but this is nature. It's not your fault!

JJmom,
Ya lor... but where got space? I still have the other little tikes kitchen set leh. Then again, $100 very easy to hit lor.

Little Doggie,
It's the huge sticker, cut out the pink oval.

Really tempted to get the BBQ set.

I think very good deal, buy 10 packs can hit $100 and will get 20 hug town sticker ...need 10 more to get the scooter ....

Anybosy check out the promotion in store already? Any limitation on the size?

re pediped:

mrs pung, are u still taking order? can i know where to see the design n price?

any recommendation for our toddlers?

thanks

wan chuen,
i'm 13wks now. trying my best to eat. there are good and bad days. unfortunately, i could count the good days with 1 hand. so far my gynae say it's still ok. but i have to gain weight by my 2nd trim. crossing my fingers that this will be over soon.

Hi everyone!

Shall we plan a lunch on the week of 30 may? So far only tues out for me...

The buggies promo sounds good but wonder if most CS out of stock already... And BBQ set will add to clutter... But worth it hor?

Re: huggies diapers
yes it's for all sizes. Grabbed 4 packs of XL yesterday and 2 pullups. Pullups going at a good price. About $31 for 2 packs. The couple in front of me at the cashier hit $100 when they bought their diapers.

I'm aiming for the scooter. Have 12 stickers now so need another 18 more. Heehee!

Any brands of bicycles to recommend? Wanna get one for Regina to start learning.

Ms piggy,
I'm going for Rainbow Fish.

Wan chuen,
I get Regina to say ahhhh or yeeee so can brush. But have to be fast. Sometimes I sing the song from Barney 'if all the raindrops'... Then come to the part where she says ahh ahh... I quickly brush. Haha!

<font color="aa00aa">good morning mummies.

any of you went to the Philips Carnival last year??

i need to know the price of the teats. any idea?
</font>

Gd morning mummies.

XYZ:
Thanks, yah I stopped thinking so much about it. Think of KJ instead.

Joanne:
Hang in there, already past 1st trimester. The MS should go away. Take some tonics?

Mint:
Yah I get KJ to say ee and ah but when I start brushing he tense up his cheek muscles. Guess must really be quick like u said.

XY, little doggie, call Aprisin to reserved your bbq set first 6336 8311. I called saturday 4pm, only will get the set end of June. My friend call today, will only get the set end of July.

mrs pung, are u still taking order for pediped? can i know where to see the design n price?

any recommendation for our toddlers? thanks
happy.gif

re: aprisin, maybe its free gift tats why.

Mummies

Lunch on fri 3 jun? So far mint and I can make it. Propose shokudou our old haunt so those bringing tods can let them run around.
happy.gif

Dimplet,
Aiyah... 3 Jun i cannot leh. U bringing both Kate and Beth? How's both ur princesses?

I'm free on 9 Jun, thur, have medical appt.
Anyone free??

xyz,
yah. crossing my fingers this time round that it'll only be for the first trim.

dimpletot,
would want to join. but have to be at punggol around that time to receive deliveries. but i'm free any m-w though.

Wan Chuen
The dentist taught me to massage the cheek so that they will loosen up. Failing that, put one finger into the mouth and gently pull the cheek away so as to brush.

xy,
Why suddenly your nick has a 'z' to it? Hahaha! I'm just being wu liao....

Re: grill set
Tempted but confirm can't. No more space at home. But scooter already got the green light by hubs. Hahaha! Now regret giving away my previous batch of pink stamps.
sad.gif

9 jun I cannot leh... Will be traveling up north with whole family for church retreat.

Hmmm... How abt mon 30 may? Mint, Joanne, XY can make it?

I'll bring Kate cos one person hard to handle 2...

Back