(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="119911">daisy,
abt Jaz's fall, how come she was sleeping on your bed? Tot she sleeps in her own room? But u dont worry too much, juz monitor, seems like lots of kids fall off from high bed &amp; nothing serious happened *pat pat*

On being too hard on Jov, yes, i have been wanting to talk to u abt this since Miki's bday party. Really lah dear, give the poor boy a break, it's a party after all mah. I dont see anything tat wrong for him to b a little wild &amp; crazy...kekeke
happy.gif
&amp; i can see tat he was really upset tat u r not happy with him, u so mean leh, he already said sorry to u, u still boh chap him *heartpain for him* </font>

JJmom, Jaz is now sleeping in our room, all 4 of us. Coz on the 4th night of weaning her from night feed i tot it better if she can sleep with gorgor, will help soothe her anxiety more coz its kinda fun for them. About Jov...sigh...you really have no idea how trying this boy is. BOYS!brrr....that day at the party I do admit its not the worst i have seen, but I do request better behaviour outside with company, because if he's allowed free reign he can be quite a monster and may accidentally hurt some little toddlers in his enthusiam u see. at home he has accidentally pushed or hurt Jaz a couple of times when he gets too excited. therefore with so many little kids around i have to check him in early before he gets too worked up heee. but well....hubby and I do realise we have been pretty hard on him these past few mths....I am trying to improve...sigh. As for him saying sorry, got meh??? Did I hear it? I dun rem oooops!

<font color="0077aa">morning mummies:
Sesame street lunch, I cannot join 'cos that's C's nap time. You girls go ahead. Will have to wake her up from her nap and lug her down...

Sesame street show (3pm) and lunch (1pm) on 10 Sept
1. Mint
2. Busybee
3. XY
4. Jolly
5. Cheerbear
6. icylemon (R&amp;R mum)

</font>

hi XY, thanks for coordinating all these..i have transferred $42.87 to your a/c. Ref # 20100907326073...let me know if you have not received it....also let me know when i can collect the stuff ah..

since DHA so popular, can add on? if possible, make my quantity to 4....

wah...your master bedrm must b quite big to fit all 4 of u
happy.gif

abt Jov, sigh...i get what u mean. Tough being parents hor, sometime really dunno how to strike a balance (-___-)''

i m already starting to worry for my Nat, being the 'wild' gal, she already is, at such young age...tsk tsk tsk! I foresee we will have lots of complaints when she is at school (-___-)''</font>

Next monday is Marcus Day 1 in CC (this would be his 3rd Day 1 with LV).
If everything goes well... i should be able to sneak out for lunch and return to pick him up.

Just came back from a very draining meeting and morning. Sigh....

JJmom, no leh my masterbedroom is usual size loh. king bed and a sgl mattress on the floor.Jov sleep in single, Jaz sleeps between hubby and me. Nat wild ah?? but she very guai that day leh! hehehe but then hor, mommy likes skull tattoos one wor......

XY, wah the 2nd batch arrive oredi ah? sorry i super blur din read earlier mesgs.

About sesame street tickets, think my friend recieved an influx of PMs almost immediately after she post hehee...so we will prob manage to sell and buy another day's tix. yipeee!

xy, can i know when can meet up to collect my iherbs stuff? mind if i join vanilla and u for lunch next mon? see what is more convenient for u :p

thanks daisybuttons.. yup i am flying on Thur

Hi Xy - sorry i cannt this thur.. i meeting someone and also might need get some stuff for E's party

<font color="aa00aa">Hello mummies!

I think my gal is entering into the "terrible 2" phase liao. She has become very stubborn and likes to challenge me each time when I want her to do something. She has also become a very good "actress" at home. Whenever daddy not around and I scolded her for misbehaving, she would not cry but whenever daddy is at home, and I scold her w/o raising my voice she starts to cry liao! The more you tell her not to do it the more she wanted to do it! Really dont know what more to expect from her! </font>

Vanilla,
Understand, then stick to Monday.

Snowy, little Doggie,
please let me know if u are able to join us for lunch at Raffles City.

xy,
i wanted to do 18th.. but the function rm was booked.. so doing one day later lor..

daisybuttons,
tks for the advice.. i ordered sacred tea from bp. reviews seem not bad. will give the one u recommended a try if this doesnt work. :)

bday bash,
so how? anyone still keen to have a mass celebrationg? tot it'll be great for everyone to meet up again.. i'll start the ball rolling.

BDAY BASH - 25 or 26 Sep
(i recall these 2 being the most popular dates?)

VENUE - someone's condo?
pls feel free to include urs if available. i can only check mine nxt sat as there is a 2wk window for booking.

TIME - 3-7pm?
if at condo tods can swim! - late afternoon sun not so bad..

FOOD - cater or pot luck?

CAKE - a #2 cake for all? or we can do cupcakes again..

Interested:
1. eelyn (ok with 25 or 26 sep)
}

Nat guai at miki's party! u sure??? I was so busy guarding her on the toy tat i hardly ate or chat &amp; she still fell &amp; hurted her head, remember?

sigh...yah lah, i admit, i can't expect her to b like your gentle demure Jaz
sad.gif
</font>

JJmom, sorry loh....hate to dissappoint you but Jaz is not the demure girl you think she is. I am sure XY will be happy to attest to that. :p

I still have the photos I took of the 2 girls...as well as the cute photo of you and XY at the party. hehehe...will post to debbie's FB...

Dear Mommies.....

Did you mommies manage to go through with the Botanic Gardens gathering that time? Shall we organise another one? Its a long weekend this week. I try to set the ball rolling! A grp of us are celebrating our kids 4th birthdays at a picnic in Sept, how about we do something the same for our group? Hassle free, can play bubbles, kick ball, run around, dun need book premises, can have cheaper food too and buy a big cake for everyone? a bit last min for the cake but I think still can make it right?

<font color="0077aa">Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)</font>
Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?
1. Daisybuttons (food: cheese sausages) Time: 10am preferred

Eelyn, XY, can you make it if its picnic and this weekend?

Hi xy sorry me so insensitive. Next mon is Marcus restart of school better u b at school w him. My iherb not in a hurry to get. I can collect from I when I m back.

<font color="0077aa">Morning Mummies!!!
today return to work.. so sianz lor...
at work now but is worried abt Gracia..
send her to KKH on mon midnight...
throw out everything due to her HFMD.
haiz... see her recovering well.
but out of a sudden got such thing happen. sianz sia..</font>

Hi Daisybuttons - wonder if you remember me? I will be there too.

Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred

<font color="aa00aa">morning mummies.

any mummies knows how is the skip hop animal bag feels like? izzit PVC or those normal bag material?
</font>

Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred
3. XY (food : fishballs) 10am

I will try my best to wake up and go. But no promises. My hubby best friend is in town with his family. So... maybe got to entertain. I'll bounce the idea of BG with them. Hope they are keen.

<font color="0077aa">Botanic Gardens - Keen. But I need to sort out my schedule 'cos C and I have a breakfast date with a preggie friend. Will try and ask if she is keen to head there instead. Let you girls know. So if anything, I'll gatecrash.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0077aa">on another note, this morning, C was reading an e-book in the car seat. Then she became v v v quiet. Next thing I know, when I turned back, I saw 2 fat drops of tears, rolling down her cheeks. I got a shock! Asked her what happened. Apparently, she was upset with the story - something about a teddy bear not being real.

She put up her hand and told me NO very firmly indicating she did not want me to baby her. So I just let her be and told her that it is OK. It is just a book. I was really shocked that she was so affected and it was quite funny watching her struggle with not wanting to be "babied" from me. In the end, I just pat her leg and she started sobbing. LOL</font>

buffy

awww.... kate also gets affected when she watches sound of music. my parents were so shocked when they saw the tears rolling down. not crying, just sad! kids just keep surprising us...

daisy

you're planning Sat specifically is it? Was wondering whether to go on Fri... since it's a holiday and don't have plans yet. my sats are always packed...

<font color="0077aa">dimpletot: ya, it was a surprise that she was so affected. Kate too? Maybe our K/C-ates are marshmellows inside. LOL</font>

hi buffy - wah.. Cate is such a big girl.. e will not not want me to baby him.. he is so manja...the more i baby him the happier he is...

hi xy - u saw my previous post re Mon for iherb collection?

Freda, yes I rem you! great that u are joining!

XY, yes yes i love those fishballs! can buy more??? I like! Get your hubby to bring his best friend along lah, BG fresh air much healthier place to gather compared to going restaurant with him lah hehee...

Buffy, bring your preggie friend along, same reasoning as above, much healthier for her hehehe! C is so so so matured!!!

Eelyn...oh dear....u still doing confinement. i feel so bad
sad.gif
....in that case...maybe we see the response first? if not more than 5 maybe we just do a BG gathering without party this weekend. Or how about getting ur hubby to bring your big girl along??

Anyone else pls? Today is Wed...if want to order last min cake do you guys know whats the shortest time they need? anyone got lobang? if enough is interested in a party maybe we finalise the names and get them to write on the cake with icing easier... can we aim to confirm by tomorrow? hehehee....

last night i actually have this crazy idea to rent a bouncy castle for the tods to play! but it costs over $200 will be crazy if only say 5 mums share hahahahaha LOL. pardon me for this crazy idea.

dimpletot, i chose sat coz Friday many moms are going for the sesame street concert right? I dun know who's going but i have the impression its a big grp wor... think me and my friend also going on friday. yah loh, if not got JG term break my weekend also busy heee..

oh yah hor... lots of ppl going for sesame street.

will prob see whether the weather is good on fri, might just pop down JBallas if we have nothing to do. hopefully not so crowded heh.

if raining like now then gotta stay at hommmmmmeeeee...

Back