(2008/10) Oct 2008

everafter,
post bryan pic leh.. i wan to see
happy.gif

or in ur FB?

<font color="0000ff">Everafter,

Glad that you like them, hb was laughin away when he edited Bryan's pics last night especially the one where he raised his hand, it's his fav pic!! =D
</font>

chris
rachel's op is tmr... think if u all dun mind, y dun help her pay first... think r&amp;r is a reasonable lady... i dun think she in the mood to pick up calls

Cheerbear,
It's in Lilbluey's photography profile in FB. Your pics also there mah

Lilbluey,
hee...that one so funny! i call that the "minister wave"! hahahhaa

<font color="119911">cheerbear, chris,

little rachel gng for her op tmr so R&amp;Rmom might b busy.</font>

jelly,

ohh... i remeber she told me b4... opps i must have forget abt it....

btw, are u still keen on the walker... hahahhaaha. u posted out the bbmall thingy ah....

k mummies i manage to get hold the hp of the 3 mummies except for MX which i think the mummy is kylie.. can some kind mummy inform her.. thanks
happy.gif

Yes! Yes! I think it was really cute! In fact there were a few candid ones but tis one was the funniest!! hahahaha ;p~

In fact, quite diff to find one that he's not smiling hee hee
happy.gif

</font>

jelly
you remember we were buying dresses from this seller (angela or something) before kylie came on the scene? Remember? Do you have her contacts? I miss her dresses!

Lilbluey,
I'm really so happy with the "products" frm your hb great work!! all the smiling and crawling have tire him out and he KO shortly after! hee..

Karen,
haha..that pic really funny leh! sometimes he would shout "eh" and then signalled a wave to strangers! ahhahaa...made all of them laugh

cheer bear
kylie said that she has already informed chris to sms her when payment is needed. anyway guess she will come in shortly to make payment.

Thanks! My hb will be happy to know that you like them =D

I guess after all the stuff he had to do, he must be tired hahahaha ;p~

Karen,

The last pic looks like a 'small boss' to me lolx ;p~</font>

everafter, bluey,
*drooling* the photos are very nice! Bryan is so cute!

Jelly,
Have transfered $0.50 to you, please check ya! Thanks a lot!

cheerbear,
for uob they use only one bank code for dbs and posb. so rightfully it should be correct le. don't know how come they say it is an invalid acct.

<font color="0000ff">Phtanus,

Thanks
happy.gif
but I expect him to do better *nyek nyek*

U never know tis wife of his very evil one hahahaha ;p~

Jelly,

I haven gottent time to check my mail as yet, will get back to you soonest *paisei*</font>

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla,

Do must do the best, cannot short-change others as well as own expectation! =D Else I dun see the point of doing it hahaha

Anyway, my hb is more of a perfectionist than moi ;p

Btw, how's E?
</font>

hee hee so ur hb is the one with a bigger whip?

E is ok, v naughty now..he 'rock climbs" (with my mum holding him)my mum's sofa to reach the cabinet, stood up there and give a victory yell. Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed! Tdy we r going to see 2nd opinion on his kidneys.

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla,

Ooh! He must so proud of himself! keke =D

Hope the review goes well! Keep us update ya...
</font>

Vanilla,
Haha...think my son can "gek bai" with E liao, he also loves to "climb" my bed headboard! *diaoz*
Do keep us update on E's review, hope he can skip the surgery!

Jolly,
Congrats!!!

Shooshoos,
yea... m getting it this round... since i wan to get her shoes to wear on her bday... keke... so jus email Enya ar?

thanks bluey and phantus.

Hi phantus, i cant imagine if issac and elisha play tog..i think we both will have heart attack..my neighbour also tell her daughter dun follow didi when she sees him climbing all over me while we both talking...haha...E is such a bad influence!

<font color="119911">Vanilla,

glad to hear tat bb E is doing gd since he is climbing all over
happy.gif

hmm...Nat is also in the climbing stage but her 'sofa', 'headboard' &amp; etc is 'me'
sad.gif
</font>

dimpletot,
I agree! It's not cute when we need to sleep! My boy only wants my boob when he wakes up in the middle of the night...2 times if I'm lucky and up to 8 times if I'm not! All of a sudden, Dylan refuses to be coaxed to sleep by his daddy since 3 weeks back. All he wants is my boob! So frustrating when I need sleep!

The climbing sofa episode is so horrifying!! The other day i jus went kitchen for less than a min. when i returned, i saw bryan already climbed onto the sofa and was jumping on it and wanna climb somemore! OMG! i nearly fainted! Another step frm him, he's gonna fall!!

<font color="119911">Jelly,

yah many diff ideas but personally i think it's all up to each individual bb &amp; their parents. i think as long as bb is able to have their quality sleep thru the nite then where they sleep is juz a choice of practice
happy.gif
</font>

Back