(2008/10) Oct 2008

Purebliss,

Got ur sms..... then i realised i'v already saved ur number in my mobil e the last time u gave me. Sighs, so sotong hor?!?!?

forest,

its nice leh..haha..i heard frm my coll dat Taka sq got sell goodwood park durian mooncake too. They still give u this cooler bag for yr durian mooncakes..

limkoh_P
CC - Cheong Choon. kinda like a "supermarket" for bb stuff. it's at Upp Cross St. me going there tomorrow to look see...
Add: 34 Upp Cross St
#03-132
Open Mon-Sat, 1-9pm

yes, i think CC is the cheapest. Yest i was there, bot pigeon wipes n breast pad..breast pad selling at $8 only..outside selling ard 11.90..

tracee,
You're welcome!
happy.gif

Mummies,
During confinement, how are we going to wash our face and brush our teeth if we are not suppose to even touch water huh? Don't tell me we got to do all these with herbal water???

mummies,

could i chk, do i hv to do passport for my bb (mayb ard 3 mths old)? tot of gog for a short trip end of the yr

trace
me too, planning for short holz w my bb, though my husband dun wanna bring our bb w him .. keke.. but i intend to do passport for her after confinement also

elchwong
honestly, i will die if if i dun shower, wash my face or brush my teeth! personal hygiene is really impt after delivery... some of my freinds they do it "secretly" ... hehe

lennie,

yr hubby is opp of mine..mine wanted my bb to go along..he said muz b adventure! i m the one who is more worried abt my bb. hw will she adapt when she is still so small..
sad.gif

trace
i worry also... thinking of taking her for a trip only after she is 8weeks or so, cos i read that bb's immune system is weak from 0-6weeks...

i'm sure you can handle de... all the maternal instincts will kick in by then!

btw, ur hubby garang ah!

Trace
yes. do her own one. i m still on PR status ler. so will do her own in citizen passport. intend to bring her bk to indo during Dec.

Jess
u mean Dr Ang issue in his clinic? dunno ler.. nvr request b4, if have plz let me noe i oso wan. no more MC liao, but last time when i do amnio test at TMC he issue 10days HL for me

<font color="119911">hi all!
was busy in the morning due to hosting some event. now quite tired le. haha rest from doign work, cme and catch up in the forum ;P

candle>>yup yup, 1 week very fast pass one =D so exciting! ya thanks then i think i'll stick to what i got already
happy.gif

cupidangels>> wow good! sounds like u're all ready :D can countdown le!

dumbo>>yup, on and off i keep having insomnia too
sad.gif

mousebb>> i think is not juz pain threshold, but some people really have an easier time with labour leh. My MIL is oso like this. even tho she very scared pain one, but she always deliver early and finds it quite easy, like pooping like that. so i hoping i'm one of those lucky few ;P but but my mum have very hard time with labour
sad.gif
cannot deliver then must c-sect that kind... hai X-fingers mine (and all mummies here) will be smooth. and wrt burgers, i also prefer BK to Macs but carl's jnr i feel is better than BK. have u tried that? super yummy :D

JJMom>> very good leh! i oso wanna ban myself from fast food, haha but i very ill-discipline one
sad.gif
always cave in and go eat...sighz esp got soft spot for fries and burgers haha

TraCe>> hehe! me too, always planning when can take leave ;P wow u make me crave my durian mooncake too! but we got 4 seasons durian one. have u tried b4 their mooncake? also very nice :D but theirs is not D24, but the "cat mountain king" one haha personally i prefer that "breed" of durian ;P marc &amp; leonard oso under their brand

icylemon>> ur urine still teh-o colour? u din reduce your liang teh intake? we now oso cannot too liang rt?
</font>

<font color="119911">xinying>> gasp i only 27 more days to go! next week full term le... scared scared..

TraCe, LeNNie>> thot we got to wait for all the vaccinations to be complete b4 travelling wif baby? passport wise i think starting must combine wif mummy right? can baby have own passport already?
</font>

Lennie,
precisely... becos its unpredictable.. i dint wanna wait at home.. cos' can get very bored.. although the rest will be very good!! :p

Trace,
okies okies... must see where to get it!! kekeke... must chio chio my hubby lah.. kakaka.. :p

for passport, yes u need to do 1 for ur gal.. if u wanna take her for a trip.. where u planning to go?? i am hoping for a beach hol.. but not sure if its suitable for young babies... hmmm.. :p

btw mummies,
just now i msg Littlebluey leh... she wont be discharged wor... needs to stay in hosp. for higher dose of medication and monitor... tom she'll do another CTG... i told her to rest rest rest, and relax... most impt is to let her condition stabilise!

also, she says she's v bored, cos cannot surf forum.. :p

Juz Us - kids can have their own passports. I did it for my girls when they were abt 3 months old. I took them on a short trip and both wasn't fully vaccinated. it depends on how comfortable you'll be taking them on trips.

jus us
yeah.. my SIL gave both her children individual passports ... she took them hm to JB for my MIL to look after even b4 they are fully vaccinated

<font color="aa00aa">Juz Us
Wow, you making me gan chiong also. We have the same EDD. That means I also left with another 27 days to go *scared scared*.
Yes, tried Carl's Junior before. I like it too! Talking about these burgers really make me drool le.</font>

<font color="119911">pinky brain, lennie>>oic ;P thanks for clarifying

forest>>o no still cannot discharge ah... really wish her swift recovery! send her our regards ya? how come cannot surf? which hospital she in? haha i thinking when admitted to MT A i must bring my laptop man. hahah then can surf if bored.. but haha dunno got time not! lol</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Forest
Tell Littlebluey that she must "lun" for the time being. Like what you mentioned, she has to get her condition stabilise first. Hope she can be discharged soon. We all miss her wor! </font>

JJmom
PM sent le
happy.gif

Forest
please send regards to littlebluey ask her to relax &amp; relax
hope she get well soon

Juz us
so fast goin to feel term soon ah, so envy

<font color="119911">mousebb>> ya ya! haha i have the same thots whenever u countdown or ganchiong about anything! lol then i will think hey i oso! haha

bbgoh>> no nid envy! ur turn oso very soon ya? sekali u deliver b4 me! coz my family seem to have history of late deliveries!! my sis 42 weeks still must induce! faint...hope not the case for me!</font>

<font color="119911">lili>> are u still attending ante-natal classes? mabbe can ask them? but i believe most hospitals use glass</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi JJmom2008,</font>
I have extra of desitin. U need 2? Where u live? If can pass to u then can save on postage.

yeah .. hope litbluey will recover quickly and her condition stabalises

lili
i think its a choice. i bought medela's bpa bottles to store breast milk and will get some glass ones from hosp, but either, i think it is safe. if not, use the bags?

<font color="119911">cupidangels>>think most places that sell maternity clothes got. like kiddy palace, mothercare etc

lili>> oic, but do note that if u wan glass, can ask some from hospital upon discharge
happy.gif
</font>

Juz Us, mousebb, bbgoh,
i will pass msg to her when i msg her again.. she cldnt surf cos' either never bring lappy.. or she doesnt have the mobile internet modem thingy bah..

Hi mummies, how is everyone lunch?????? Me got a good lunch today cos went parkway shopping. Last minute shopping and realize Kiddy palace got sales for SEBAMED bubble bath. 1.5liter for $54.

Littlebluey still in hospital? Is she on drip yesterday?? Now need higher dose? OMG! Hopes she is okay.

Back