(2008/10) Oct 2008

I have called the clinic dat dae..the nurse asked mi to insert the pills..i just did 2 days ago..
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Maybe u shd check with your gynae, else piles are very painful esp in our condition now. Maybe u can take calcium from some other natural food?</font>

mousebb,
me oso bot the carters romper from the BP..hee
now thinking of pumpkin patch..aiyo, so cute stuff !! hubby oredi commented that me buying too much for our bb boy..if its gal..i think i will buy more liaoz..

<font color="aa00aa">Trace, thanks! Think I must start talking to him now...

Enya
My boy is only 9mth+. Like yours, he also wants me to carry him all the time. At times when I refused to carry him, he would cry non-stop until he can vomit his milk, made me feel so heartache. When my hubby try to relieve me by carrying him over, he wouldnt want. He only wants mummy! *faint*

forest
High5! Let me know if you are organising one again hor!
Milk also provide very rich in calcium. Instead of taking calcium pills, you may want to drink more milk and eat more cheese.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">jollyhappy
I love carters rompers and bibs. Find the BP price is cheaper as compared to those at departmental stores. The designs are nicer also hor!</font>

lol..mousebb.

i tried to talk to my gal like what trace mentioned..seem to make the situation worse..she became more clingy than before . reality bites!

mousebb...
me went to some parenting seminar the other time..Zoe Tay (the guest speaker) was sharing how she got her son prepared for the newborn bro.
1) talk to your son - tell him that he will be a gor-gor and have to take care of mei-mei (somehow, it will invoke a sense of responsibility in him,)
2) after bb is delivered, prepare a pressie and say that it's from his mei-mei (do not let him see you carry the bb, when he first visit you @ the hospital)
dunno if it helps..just sharing =)

mousebb,
yups, carters is nice..love the material too...
wanted so much to go buy more @ BKK..but my kaki only avail in july..think by then i will be breathless &amp; panting while shopping !!

mousebb,
the gap between my first 2 kids are almost the same as yours. we did try to prepare our older kid for the arrival of her sister. but it was tough because she was a bit too young and she was still a baby herself. it took abt 3 months before she adapted to the new baby (after we took baby home). it's hard to try and prepare your son - due to his age.. but he will eventually realize that he has a playmate and things can only get better.

<font color="aa00aa">Trace
Yup. Me bought the rompers from her too! Recently, I also bought the nursing bra from her.

Enya
hahaha....

Jollyhappy
Thanks for sharing the tips. My sil also told me to prepare a present for him and tell him it's from meimei.
You still thinking to go shopping at BKK huh? You super lah!</font>

Hi mummies

can i join in too?
happy.gif
My EDD is on 27 Oct. Gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth at Sengkang. Baby is most likely to be a boy.

Can i check with you mummies on the antenatal class at Parent Craft? I wanted to make payment, and also to change my wkday slot to a weekend instead. I wonder if they are opened on Sundays...? Tried calling, but the staff rather rude. Refused to answer my question and said they are close for the day.
sad.gif

Hi all...

When I was about 14 weeks pregnant I did bleed when I poo... I suppose it's due to the dried ginger I took... cos I was having very bad nausea and been vomitting day n night!!! One of my colleague did advise that if too much strength has been exert during then... it is better to go see gynae as sometimes we use too much strength n might affect the baby....

We went Mustafa last weekend.. and they actually have a baby section where they sell very wide range of baby products... you might wish to take a look... I got a Romper there as well for about $8. The range they have is quite impressive!!! Even milk bottles comes in so many different types/colors/sizes.

My hubby also bought 2 Old Navy Romper at TPY yesterday, its just 2 pieces for $10. so cute n cheap!! He said while he was walking ard he saw quite a few stalls/shops selling... Can drop y if you interested!!

Thats my few cents worth..:p

Trace, I get blood when I poo too. I also have previous case of piles. I m on multi-vit &amp; fish oil, sometime if I m feeling brave, will try to down my cal pill.

Also eat fruits &amp; prune juice but all no use for me
sad.gif
Will need to get some med to standby from my gynae this sat liao
sad.gif

JJmom,

i am same as u..i had piles before i got preggie..think we belong to the heaty family..haha

Mousebb,

im so tempted on those clothes, n those polo tees..hahaha..too bad i cant wear nw

vanilla, welcome &amp; Congrats!!
mousebb, ya..its always when you can't do something that you have an extreme urge to..hee..in my case, its holiday trip..heee..anywhere, we reckon that gonna spend alot of $, so better to stay in s'pore..oppss.

bbgoh

wah Dr Ang so good give u 10 days hospital leave? To rest after the amnio is it?

Saw that u have chosen your hospital as TMC already. I haven decide leh. Dr Ang made the booking for u already ah?

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>04/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20W/2D</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woolworth (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>85% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>OCT/NOV 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeahKeh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Y W (MAH)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

TraCe, JJmom,
so do u all see a doc for the piles?? sigh, sometimes i also wish to start my calcium pills but i scared of the blood also... dunno if i have piles leh... scared.... n also dunno if my bb enough nutrients.. hahaha... dilemma!

mousebb,
wah.. if i really start BP.. will def ask u all, but my hubby gonna cry lor.. hahahahaha

Hi mummies

Thanks for the warm welcome!
happy.gif

Oh ya, i also have piles even b4 my pregnancy, then my gynae asked me to stop taking the prenavit vitamins. Still no help
sad.gif
I a bit kiasi, wonder if i stopped taking the pills, then would my bb lack of vitamins or watsoever.

vanilla, welcome!

i oso find the parentcraft staff quite rude.

i called yest, n ask them how can i make payment.
the lady just tell me, i am busy now, give me ur number, we will call u back...

so i waited...till today. still no phonecall from them
sad.gif

actually tat day after my detailed scan i went to make payment, but they tell me they are busy, come back another day. but now... aiya! dunno wat they doing man!
sad.gif

bbgoh- Congrats babe on having a lil princess!! Hee same as me!! ;p

Littlebluey- Thxs babe for ur well wishes!! ;)
Btw pls help me update my record:

Name: nickypower
EDD: 26/10/2008
Doc: Dr C H Koh
Child: 1st
Hosp: TMC

Thxs!! =)

Hi beary

Ya lor, i oso kena b4..think they called me two days later. But jus now the person attitude was bad. She picked up my call and i asked if i could make any enquiries and she said ya. After i finished my questions, then she said they are closed for the day! Call back tmr! Alamak could have told mi initially ma, then i no need waste my breath. Chey.

Want to pay $ oso so difficult.
uhoh.gif

welcome Vanilla!
happy.gif

nickypower,
u r also having a girl ah... the girls are really coming now in our thread!! congrats!! hehehe...

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla,

That's quite nasty isn't it hmmm...but that time when I called to book a slot and when I went down to make pymt, the staff were very friendly and keep addressing me as "Dear' *puzzled* think maybe the time when you all call, the person muz be having PMS! </font>

bbgoh
All the best for your amnio results. It will be good news
happy.gif
You opted for the express report?

Littlebluey
My hospital is TMC... can pls help to update? Thanks
happy.gif

I look at the way you ladies describe the ParentCraft staff, I also abit scared... going to make payment at my next gynae appt which is 2 weeks away...

I'm going for the 7pm course starting on 22 July with Mrs Wong
happy.gif

hi littlebluey

I called a number of times b4..this is the only time i've experienced such rude staff. Like u say, maybe she got PMS! LOL Oh btw, where's parent craft located ah? TMC which level?
I thought wan go down over the wkend to make payment, but am not sure if they are opened on wkends. Duno if they still have slots for wkends since mine was initially a wkday class.

Littlebluey- Heee no lah.... busy eating only!! ;p Have cravings for durian leh... so end up I bot the D24 durian puffs from Prima Deli.. *Yummy* ;p

forest- heee yalor doc said 90% chances of me having a girl!! ;p So Minnie Mouse for me &amp; hub! ;D

Forest, I also vy worried abt not taking my cal pill 1, scare of losing my teeth &amp; other side effects later (tat's y i dreamt abt leg cramp due to lack of cal last nite loh...hahaha, silly me) On the other hand, I also worried abt taking cal from milk &amp; cheese will make me fat coz I m already over the weight gain range wor...sigh

I also kenna from the parentcraft rude staff treatment most of the time I called. They can juz tell me : 'I need the phone, u call back later' @_0

Hi whitepaper

Thanks a lot! Oh i think i registered the same class as u, on 22 July if i'm not wrong.
happy.gif
But a bit regret, like a bit rush for hubby..want to change to wkend instead.

VaNiLLa, whitepaper,

U ladies gd leh, can still go for the class after work. I still feel tired nowadays lei...totally exhausted even b4 the day end =P

JJmom2008

U envy me, i envy u lor..me now jobless stay at home. So sad. Now 2nd trimester better, during my 1st trimester i think hormonal change, very emotional and teary then.

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla,

Maybe you call before going then won't make a wasted trip
happy.gif
I think TMC website got put its opening hours??

Nickypower,

Wah durian puffs shiok leh! I oso want? Where's mine? hahahaha

Mummies,

Do u know that Swensen is having 1 for 1 for their sundaes tis wk? till 30/5/08 *keke* if time permits later I shall go and eat! hahaha ;p</font>

Back