(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

OMG!! Tht's scary siah! like forest, when i read the description I oso laughed, later my colleagues think I'm mad!!</font>

Hey does anyone know if Mount Alvernia still give away free baby bath tub when we discharge? Wondering to get baby bath tub or not. I know they used to give out and the baby tub can be use until baby is abt 6months old. Anyone knows??

mummies
do you mean all of you have confirmed the bedded in hospital already? OOoops i havn't ....

anyone same as me in TMC? 2-bedded or 4-bedded what's the price diff?

littlebluey:
Can I also find out more about the milk bags? Can email me the details too at [email protected]? Thanks!

Also, are the bags disposable? Do we just heat them up like dat or must transfer to a milk bttl first?

pinkimum:
I still wake up in the middle of the nights to pee. But the frequency is lesser.

I tell u all wat happened last night! Stupid cockcroach crept onto our bed. I felt something creeping across my legs and instinctively, I knew wat caused that and I jumped out of bed at once and flipped our comforter away. Hubs jumped up in fright from my sudden movements in the middle of the night. Then when I saw the little beast scuttling from our bed onto the floor, I JUMPED up onto our bed and scared the daylights out of Hubs who, IMMEDIATELY grabbed hold of my hand in case I fall off the bed.

Hahahaha... All those happened within 20 seconds, I think.
happy.gif

Bloody fella crept under our bed and disappeared. Hubs cldnt catch hold of him coz our bed frame is the kind which touches the floor. So I have to cover myself from head to toe, ears included, in case it crept into my ears.

But the paranoia in me is done liao loh, I kept fidgetting thinking that the cockroach crept out and up again. Bloody fella. Hahahaha...

<font color="0000ff">Mrs Chua,

The milk bag can directly be placed in hot water to heat up the milk, will send you an email tonite regarding the details if you want to order muz let me know fast, becos in case of increased orders I will nd to inform beforehand in case no stock.

I hate ROACHES!! argh!! wat a night adventure you had!</font>

lili:

Me confirmed with the clinic for a 4-bedder last week le. I dun remember the cost but I want a 4-bedder coz I am scared to be alone in the room. :p

But did ur clinic nurse pass you a form that tells you the estimated figures?

littlebluey:
Okok, reply you lastest by tml morning before 830am ok?

So after pumping the breastmilk out, I pour the milk into the milk bags for storage ah?

Sorry ah, for asking questions which you may have already answered.

Dont mind if you let me have the details like cost/collection points and etc ok?

<font color="aa00aa">lili
I havent confirmed mine. Think my gynae will auto book for me 4-bedded unless I tell him I want a 1-bedded one. Unless no free upgrade this round and I would then choose a 1 bedded otherwise will stick to 4-bedded cos hubby not going to stay overnight in hospital with me as he needs to take care of our boy.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Mrs chua
You reacted very fast! If I'm you, I think I will definitely scream cos me scared of cockroach...</font>

Mrs Chua, how do u know it's cockroach? I would suspect a lizard 1st...eeeeeee, don't even dare to think abt tat...

Also a cockroach story tat caused me to b late this morn. It was in my dressing area &amp; thou I m not scare of it but I don't want it to breed there mah.

So get my HB to catch it &amp; he took a really long time to do it loh, let it escape for soooo many times b4 he finally got it &amp; throw it away. He said it smelly =P

mrschua
i don't mind 4-bedded cos' only 2 days stay, right? but if can upgrade 2-bedded for free, i dont mind. but not 1-bedded...

who knows, the other 3=bedded are among us... hahah that will be fun...

hi all,
wow, bad weather now..soo heavy rain.
Thanks Chris for posting the list..very helpful =)
Me oso starting to have stretchmark on my hips..had been applying the cream &amp; oil faithfully since week 5..boo hoo.tot will be like my mum.. no stretchmark...
now in week 21.weight gain abt 3kg..heee..
seem like some of you have gotten the admission letter..erm, its done by the nurses @ the clinic or ?? paisay, abit lost in space...

hi lili, sorry mia yesterday after lunch cos was busy with work.. monthend approaching..
after subsidy is $850 at cherie hearts. i'm going back soon to confirm the place there for my baby =) shd be okay cos currently they have waitlist for all the way till nov/ dec only..

think still early to track movements of baby. it's the later stage of preganancy, (3rd trimester?) that we may have to count how many kicks per day/ hour etc..

btw mummies, i bought the pigeon sterliser before the price got slashed to $99.90 with free bottles (when i saw last weekend at robinsons).

i bought it 2 weeks ago during robinsons sale at $118.3 less 20% ie $94.64. bought the starter kit as well at $40.70 less 20%.

maybe u all can try robinsons if the $99.90 can still have less 20%? if so, $79.92 like what JL is selling at... since both JL and robinsons sama sama.. saw a lot of pigeon sterilisers at robinsons centrepoint on saturday night.

Liyan
Thanks. Still thinking if i should put bb in Jan 09 or earlier in Dec 08.

i'm looking at Avent steriliser, what's the price for that?

avent is selling at $171 at robinsons i think bu got less 20%.. dunno if avent also suddnely got some bundle going on now like pigeon or not??

mummies, none of u can beat my weight gain.. now starting on 21st week.. gained 9kg.. gained back all the weight which i was still trying so hard to shed when i was preparing for my wedding which was in early jan08 hahah and somemore gained extra weight...

gynae says okay cos i got the height (1.7m) but still, the weight gain is too much.. am trying hard to cut down on food intake..

actually din eat a lot also breakfast i see some of u gals have fried bee hoon but poor me most of the days having 2 slices of multigrain bread with peanut butter or one slice of cheese, this week lunch been having chicken porridge and dinner normal lor..

seldom snack anymore and all along no habit of having supper... dunno how to gain so much weight sighz...

hihi Littlebluey,
can u also send me the details u sending Mrs CHua regarding the milk bags?

I wld like to know more as well...

Thanks alot

<font color="0000ff">Lili,

Saw the Avent Express set selling at $171 @ Kiddypalace, think it's control price but I know Robinson have 20% off Avent and Pigeon pdts
happy.gif

Trace,

Lunch was boring becos everywhere is so freaking crowded due to the heavy downpour, got no mood to eat seeing the crowd but no choice eat for the sake of eating! hmmmm

LimKoh,

I've PM you, check it out
happy.gif
</font>

Trace,
i had dumpling mee for lunch &amp; dragon fruit (half) in company canteen.

Later, will eat an apple ...hahha.

always after lunch, will feel bb kicking me... do you gals feel the same as me?

lili,

yes, juz nw while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green..bb gave me a hard kick! woo..hehe...i told my bb, dun disturb me 1st...cos its raining heavily..n i hv to walk with extra care..

Littlebluey,
I've replied ur email already!! thanks!
happy.gif

btw, i read that u wrote that we can heat the milk bag too in hot water huh? i tot we shd defreeze it in the lower compartments and pour it into bottle for heating.. if can heat in the bag, it'll be much more convenient!

Mrs Chua,
wah seh... i would have been jumping on bed like u if it happened to me!! i hate roaches too!!!

it was really heavy rain earlier.. i got stuck, and only got back not too long ago.. kekeke.. and i had pasta today!! hehehe...

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Yeah, rainy days have to be extra careful becos the floors are very slippery, luckily I lunch with my DH most of the days so he will hold me
happy.gif

Yr bb so cute! Want to disturb u hee hee

Forest,

If you freeze the milk, best to thaw before placing it into the hot water to heat it up
happy.gif
</font>

forest, me had pasta too! heee..
ya.. me feel bb kicking after lunch too (must be happily enjoying wat mummy just ate..hee)
bot almond for dessert later..wahh..so sleepy

<font color="0000ff">Btw, Mummies,

My fren got a brand new pack of Pampers for NB to let go, would any one of you be keen becos I'm getting one pack le, she's selling for $16 think 36 pcs. If interested, let me know else I will just get one pack from her
happy.gif
Will be picking up next wk..</font>

mummies
i m back from amnio test &amp; detailed scan. everthing goin well, not as pain as i imagine haha
nw rest at hom, funnie gynae give me 10days of hospitalitation leave

littlebluey,
can u help me update my details
EDD : 18 Oct'08
Gynae : Dr Lawrence Ang
Child : 1st
Hospital : TMC

<font color="0000ff">Bbgoh,

Have a gd rest ya, am sure results will be good!

You are having a BB Gal too! Congrats!! Now at least the Gals are coming out
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Ladies!
happy.gif

Hope u all had a great lunch
happy.gif

Mrs Chua, waa..seems like u are still very nimble even when u are pregnant! haha
I am scared of roaches, if its me, I think I would have been hysterical too! But if like wat JJmom says... its a lizard, i think i would have fainted! wahahaha
happy.gif

abt weight gain... sigh!!!! before pregnant, i oreadi gained 13kg after i quit my flying job! then now i gain another 5kg! sigh... i oso dunno wat to do, so helpless!
sad.gif
n with baby, i cant take diet pills, reallie feel lost man! but nmind lah, after baby come out, then i think wat to do! die die must lose away some weight, if not jialat! no clothes to wear to work! *sob sob*

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>WEEK</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>05/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yougurt</TD><TD>03/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missk</TD><TD>04/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Oei PL (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>05/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lian_ld</TD><TD>06/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20W/2D</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>07/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>tweety</TD><TD>08/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>09/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeregiam</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ang</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyousmumsy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chea</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng (Mt A)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mint</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Love</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppy2006</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TrACe</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>85% Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD>OCT/NOV 08</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woolworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeahKeh</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Y W (MAH)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Beary,

No worries, am sure you will shed those kilos after birth, if not, ask DH to sponsor slimming therapy for you
happy.gif
</font>

bbgoh, congrats! baby gals seem hard to come by in oct thread!
happy.gif
u rest well okie? good that the test is over, I am sure the results are good!
happy.gif

littlebluey,
yah i think i better do something abt it... if not it will be 'the point of no return' hahaha
happy.gif

so i was thinking i must ask the massage lady to come more times after delivery, hopefully tat would help!
happy.gif

Bbgoh, congrats on having a bb gal
happy.gif
&amp; rest well for these few days.

Beary, no matter what, don't take diet pills lah, aren't u scare abt those side effects &amp; horrible stories...must think of bb now liao, cannot take risk
happy.gif

Littlebluey,
oh, so we can really heat up the milk in the bag? no need to transfer to bottle first? is the plastic used for the milk bag safe??? any idea what material it is?? :p sorry for the questions!!

jollyhoppy,
u also had pasta ah.. yday so many mummies had pasta, and just nice my colls wanted to go to this cafe.. so i had pasta too... but i feel not so full today... hmmm...

bbgoh,
yes.. have a good rest.. ur gynae gave u hosp. leave so that you can have a good rest mah!! and congrats on having a girl!!!!
happy.gif

beary,
must rem to eat now lah.. now is nutrition for baby.. really cannot cut... all the weight gain, we have no choice but to work on them after delivery... we will all JIA YOU for each other!!

<font color="0000ff">Forest,

It's FDA approved material used so it's 100% safe, my fren has been using them and she was the one who intro them to me
happy.gif
As far I know, there's no need to tsf to the bottle before heating it up
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
Congrats on having a bb girl
happy.gif
!
Rest well esp these 2 days hor. Your gynae so nice to give you hospitalisation leave so that you can save your medical leave and at the same time have a good rest.</font>

Back