(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font face="tahoma"> rachel's mummy,
yap still down.. and my poor boy also down
sad.gif

rush him to PD this morning then i go see doc myself. now he's at my mum's place so that i can rest more. i tried not to take those medicine.. just drown myself with water and take vit C.

forest,
this BP already discounted... i still need to cover the shipping from USA leh. but like i mentioned if you can combine 2 orders, will throw in free normal postage to 1 address
happy.gif

pai say... </font>

hello mummies,

hw's lunch? i had thai set meal at bay street 21..yummy! n bought 1 beansprout pillow for my bb..pillow case is pinkie! so sweetie! hehe..

<font color="0000ff">Mspiggy,

We definitely understand, so does it mean if all the mummies combined here more than 2 will get it at the price of $36 for each pc?

</font>

<font color="0000ff">littlebluey</font> i have the safety gates too. oso from lucky baby. i bought mine at kids mall IMM ard $79.90.

<font face="tahoma"> littlebluey,
yes yes and plus normal postage to 1 address. Those that can meet up at AMK, I can meet up the rest will send to 1 address then you gals co-ordinate from there?
happy.gif

</font>

rach's mum,

oh isit? haha..i m eating at baystreet 21..then went to new maternity to see clothes n saw the beansprout pillow
happy.gif

mspiggy,
hehe.. understand of cos!! much appreciate ur offers to us already the last time!!! hehehe..
happy.gif

hmmm.. im seriously thinking if i shd get one leh..

Trace,
u also bot the one from mumsfairy? actually i saw the demo by 1 of the partners, and thought it was quite good already... but w/o a nursing room.. perhaps, the coverage is still insufficient... thats why i seriously thinking if i shd get mspiggy's one as well...

Jus to share...for those who r interested in bean sprout pillows and staying near Punggol may wish to make a trip dwn to Punggol Plaza as I saw a push cart outside Koufu selling a bean sprout pillow for $5 each...the casings r nt v.nice ones but got a 'home-made' feel to it though...
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Mspiggy,

Is the material thick? Seems quite thick and big which is something I'm looking for
happy.gif

hahaha...more "an quan gan"
</font>

Trace,
hehehe.. is it? i bought mine, and just dump in my wardrobe leh.. havent tried yet.. but the demo by the ladies from mumsfairy looks v easy leh.. wahahahha... :p :p

mspiggy,
just wondering, the shawl is just wear over our head right? i.e. at the sides, its not sewn or anything??

Mspiggy and Diane:
Dinner at Tanjong Pagar/ Clark Quay are both fine. Hope Buffy can join us too. I made a note in my phone. Meantime, mspiggy pls take good care and recover soon!

Littlebluey:
I like your lunch, coz I prefer eating noodles to rice heh.

oh oh...looks like quite a few moms r not feeling well, mayb it's the weather. Do take care, drink more water &amp; rest more.

mspiggy, I also interested in getting 1 shawl. I can meet up in AMK
happy.gif

elchwong, u at punggol? me too
happy.gif
$5 for bean sprout pillow is dirt cheap lei.

Talking abt this bean sprout pillow, I was surprised to find my mil vy 'on' on this bean sprout pillow project. She showed me those that she had picked, washed &amp; sunned. I think can do an adult pillow liao wor...hahaha, told her no need so much lah, she said she wanna do 2 pillow in case bb wet 1. So nice of her, makes me feel a little gulity =P

Hi Diane/Ms Piggy:
I am signing up for one of the breastfeeding workshops that Ribenali is attending on Sat first before I decide. 'Cos I just realised that the one you guys are attending is on Fri which is a bit hard for me as Sats work better. So I thought to try out the session on this Sat first.
happy.gif

Will let you guys know closer to date again?

Thanks!

Dear mummies to be,

My apology for interluding, i am helping to sell this as the owner is stopping breasfeeding due to insufficient milk. Items are new, brought but did not use.

1) Brand new "My Breast friend" supportive pillow for breastfeeding.

2) 1 tube of 37g Medela PureLan cream

Please PM if interested.
Thanks

Yah loh, I also quite surprised tat mil suddenly so 'on' wor, jaw drop...hahaha

Must praise her on her gd effort coz really not an easy task. Must remind myself to comment on her gd job to my DH too if not, he think I only complained abt his mom =P

Icylemon, PM u my data liao. Thanks for your effort too
happy.gif

Those cakes pics u post r really so lovely, makes me thinking of holding a 1st yr old bday party for my gal next time liao...so far ahead...hahaha

Btw how's our friday gathering?

<font color="#D16587"> Hi Mommies!!
seems like i missed out lots good deals, huh?!
aft a long long nap i feel much better now..

<font color="aa00aa">Mommies,</font>
Can share wif me wat are the benefits
of gettin a bean sprout pillow for our little ones?
Wat is a nursin shawls?
Storin BM(i tink)into the milk bag n milk bottle,
wat are the difference?</font>

mommies

bean sprout pillow is for wat huh? to put on the bb's chest ah? Then wun obstruct their breathing?

mspiggy

I also want to buy the nursing shawl. I will take pink. Can I collect from you during our meet up for the breastfeeding talk?

JJmom,
wah.. ur MIL very on...
happy.gif

Trace,
hehehe.. u so fast decide liaozzz..

dimpletot,
are u the one who is flying to spain for a biz trip? When are u flying?? i'm tentatively due to fly to Germany for a meeting too.. seems some ppl are shocked that i can still fly, although i called up my clinic and they say its fine.. just whether the airlines allow or not.. do u have any issues for ur trip?? i didnt get to speak to my gynae though and he is currently overseas as well...

forest,

haha..cos hor i see dat even nv breastfeed, oso can wear as a shawl leh..like they mentioned 4-1..i think its a waste of money to buy dat nursing shawl frm mumsfairy leh

i tink u need doc's letter ifu wanna fly..

hi all,

i have a brand new in box combi stroller for sale.. Selling price $405 bought at Isetan, selling for $350 (best offer) with receipt. Never opened before, just bought recently only.

Model is TJC-300/Well Comfort/4.2kg/Easy folding with one hand/shock absorber etc. Self collection at Queenstown.

1542335.jpg

RE: maternity pads

Some hospitals do provide the maternity pads.
You WILL NEED THEM the first few days cuz it will be very very heavy. good to buy 1 packet for standby.

RE: maternity pads
mousebb is right. lol. I had a huge shock the first day, a big piece of bloody thing dropped down. pureen maternity pad will be sufficient for standby.

Trace
Initial first 3 months, i used disposable diapers. no strength to wash diapers.

after that, i used both, disposable and dry bee cloth diapers.

Rebecca
Milk bottles take up space in the fridge/ freezer. That's why, some people prefer to store in breastmilk disposable storage bags or reusable freezing trays.

i used to have more than 60 bags in the deep freezer.

<font color="#D16587"> Mommies,
wat is a nursin shawls?

re:maternity pad
KKH provide. u can ask for more if u need. the 1st few days u'll need to keep goin to the toilets many times as u feel like there a big piece of bloody thing dropped down. n while sittin on the toilet bowl... yuck!!! </font>

enya,

sorry huh..so dat means we pump the milk into the bottle then transfer it to the milk bag? will there b any bateria getting in while transferring?

<font color="#D16587"> Enya,
WOW!!!! that's alot!!! 60 bags?!
guess ur baby wont go hungry!!
coz ur MILK is more den enuf...
hw i wish i'm u.. hehe...</font>

Back