(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0077aa">hey snowy, yes but that was a loooong while back. Maybe more than a year? How did you think it was us?
happy.gif
</font>

yes, it's long long while back ;) ...because that class only a few chinese faces &amp; i recall we exchanged conversation &amp; cate is only about one week's claudia's senior? claudia born on 23 oct....

wah, i'm so impressed with my memory now ;) so how's little cate doing? i'm not very active in this forum, so didnt manage to read all posts

<font color="0077aa">I recall Claudia's name cos that's the name of Ribenali's girls' name too. But can't recall how she looks like. Everytime when I am there, am busy hawking over Cate. Ha ha

How did u link me in the forum to us at Gymboree? C is good. Fighting a cough now though. How are u both? U guys still visiting Gymboree?</font>

hope cate is better now...is she in childcare now?...childcare is a place which manifest cough, flu etc....

recently i add XY on my facebook &amp; i saw cate's picture in one of the parties. her features are the same though her hair longer &amp; more girlish looking now...i couldn't figure out which one is you though ....

i pulled her out of gymboree after one session...claud's reaching the "terrible 2", getting more demanding these days....she's now in childcare, so her energy sort of depleted after one long day haha

<font color="aa00aa">morning mommies.

haiz... dun know wat to do...

can you imagine.. Regine only used 2 pieces of pull ups yesterday. the whole day.

evening 5.30pm drank 120ml of her FM till this morning then another feed of 90ml of FM.

vomitted all twice on her medication.

she simply dun want to eat.
</font>

icylemon
maybe u can try giving regine other fluids? fluids is the most important thing she needs to consume... food, take it easy on her...

can try all sorts of juices, soups, etc... just to make her drink some fluid and get them absorbed into the body.

also, mind me asking what medication you are giving her? if your primary goal is to bring her swinging fever down, can ask PD to give you the paraceptamol/brufen bullet to insert in to her bum. brings fever down fast and she dun hv 2 fight w u and vomit the medication out...

R&amp;Rmum,
Poor thing. Hope Regine recover ASAP. What is she sufferring from?

We didn't go KL over the weekend. Ken had work on Sunday. Haiz...

R&amp;R mum,
Poor Regine. Hopefully she gets well soon.

mummies,
Any iphone apps to recommend for our tods? So far I've only downloaded itsy bitsy, wheels on the bus and tozzle.

<font color="119911">iHerbs 11Oct10 Batch ARRIVED!
Please transfer to POSB Savings 218008380</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item description</TD><TD> Price </TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Discount @ 12% </TD><TD> Shipping cost </TD><TD> Total (USD) </TD><TD> 1.3388 Total (SGD) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple angel</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 8.76 </TD><TD> 0.24 </TD><TD> 8.99 </TD><TD> 12.04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy_08</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD> 20.36 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 17.92 </TD><TD> 2.34 </TD><TD> 20.25 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nature's Way, Sambucus for Kids, Berry Flavored, 8 fl oz (240 ml)</TD><TD> 16.23 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 28.56 </TD><TD> 4.40 </TD><TD> 32.96 </TD><TD> 71.26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jelly</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, 250 mg, 180 Strawberry Flavor Chewable Soft Gels </TD><TD> 20.36 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 17.92 </TD><TD> 0.47 </TD><TD> 18.39 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nature's Way, Thisilyn, Liver Support Formula, 100 Vcaps </TD><TD> 20.29 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 17.86 </TD><TD> 0.35 </TD><TD> 18.21 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nature's Way, Sambucus Black Elderberry, Original Lozenges, 30 Lozenges </TD><TD> 8.11 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 14.27 </TD><TD> 0.47 </TD><TD> 14.74 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jason Natural, Earth's Best, Toddler Toothpaste with Free Gum Brush, Strawberry and Banana, 1.6 oz (50 g)</TD><TD> 4.73 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 8.32 </TD><TD> 0.71 </TD><TD> 9.03 </TD><TD> 80.85 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icylemon</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)</TD><TD> 20.36 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 35.83 </TD><TD> 4.67 </TD><TD> 40.51 </TD><TD> 54.24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerbear</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 8.76 </TD><TD> 0.24 </TD><TD> 8.99 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nature's Way, Sambucus for Kids, Berry Flavored, 8 fl oz (240 ml)</TD><TD> 16.23 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 14.28 </TD><TD> 2.20 </TD><TD> 16.48 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics, Orange/Pineapple Flavor, 50 g Powder (1.7 oz)</TD><TD> 17.24 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 15.17 </TD><TD> 0.35 </TD><TD> 15.52 </TD><TD> 54.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eelyn (Dumbolyn)</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)</TD><TD> 20.36 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 17.92 </TD><TD> 2.34 </TD><TD> 20.25 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nature's Way, Sambucus for Kids, Berry Flavored, 8 fl oz (240 ml)</TD><TD> 16.23 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 28.56 </TD><TD> 4.40 </TD><TD> 32.96 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics, Orange/Pineapple Flavor, 50 g Powder (1.7 oz)</TD><TD> 17.24 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 15.17 </TD><TD> 0.35 </TD><TD> 15.52 </TD><TD> 92.05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 17.51 </TD><TD> 0.47 </TD><TD> 17.98 </TD><TD> 24.08 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

xy
there is a commission lah... it's between 1-5%
can try using dbs cc next time... i think slightly lower than uob

btw, can i cod u when we meet on 5th or u prefer trf?

<font color="0077aa">snowy: ohhhhh... u recognise C from one of the photos. Heh... Ya, her hair is longer now, she does not want us to cut it. *bleah*

Haha... Its ok, no need to recognise me. Me not chio mama like Eelyn and Vanilla.. :p </font>

mint

kate likes talking tom cat. and peekaboo lite. and also this one called "shapes" where you guess the shapes...

XY

I think i collect mine from the previous batch from you on 5 Nov k?

1.34 already not bad... most of the spree folks are charging 1.38...

icylemon

poor regine. hope she gets well soon.....

<font color="0077aa">Ohhh... on another note, our prezzie for C was delivered ytr and she saw it. Wanted us to open for her and kicked up a fuss but we wanted to save it for tomorrow which is her actual BD.

we finally caved in, bought her a masak masak kitchen set! Cant wait to show it to her tomorrow!
4631047.jpg
</font>

<font color="0077aa">jelly: u is mad blind! LOL...

and please, rebby is more than welcome to come over for playdate. heh</font>

<font color="0077aa">jelly: for addy email / sms you? :p we can even do a chocolate syrup playdate - MUMMIES PAINT THE KIDS (TOPLESS) AND KIDS ROLL IN MAHJONG PAPER. Hahahahahahahahaaha... And the best thing is I have 2 dogs - so they can lick the kids clean.

Sorry, sprouting nonsense 'cos C down with cough and congested nose - slept total of 5 hours in 2 days. LOL

Sorry, u still mad blind

Oh, babe, you got my email - invite? I emailed to with jellypurin and lennie @ gmail. 'Cos the link to the map is there...</font>

<font color="0077aa">chio-est: Icylemon. XD

Yes, C is 3 days before Claudia (hee... another C
happy.gif
)

Am settling down in the office at this new place. So far so good. But thats just 20% of the task - still need to head out and visit clients and sell sell sell!

Jelly: how's it head back after 12 weeks?</font>

buffy
that sounded even more messy than the C's party! but i like that idea...

i got ur invite dear... so cute, wish i was this creative... sigh, but no fancy costume for rebekah

am not doing much now cos my boss is asking me to consider a new profile in my dept and am going to take it cos i cant stand being in the same post for so long... not growing... but i hv 2 prepare to sacrifice family time if i take this up...

hi Xy - just transfered via ATM at 14:04 $24.08

hi Buffy - i agree w Jelly - u are a chio mummy.... me i am lao mum.. just now the hawker auntie called me "da jie"...sigh! she is in her 50s.. so means i am in my 60s???

mint - did u get ur call from CH? E is confirmed Jan 2011 to start... he is v excited....

<font color="0077aa">if family support / kids are settled - CC, etc., then I guess no worries if you were to take up new portfolio.
happy.gif
Pray over it and go with God's peace and grace?

Thanks dear.
happy.gif
its a humble affair ok? Just that hotels and RTC + pine tree club said a firm NO to food craft. They do not allow for outside food to be brought in. Hence we are doing this at my FIL's friend's cafe. I just wanted an area where the kids can play with their food and get messy. Some more I so last min. :p What will rebekah come dressed as?

C did her witch gear for the shoot for the invite so I think for actual day, she will be a dark angel. Better put those wings to good use man. *bleah*</font>

<font color="0077aa">vanilla!!! I've missed you! When u free to do lunch this / next week? Long time no see and lunch! Am at Tanjong Pagar now; we can jio Dimpletot too!
happy.gif
</font>

hihi

slow day at work today... next week I'm on course 4 days out of 5 so won't be at TP... u guys go ahead! I'll prob see you at the 5 Nov party?

btw, has anyone been to bar and billiards @ raffles hotel? hubby has a free voucher for two, so wondering whether the dinner is significantly different from the lunch (there's a price difference!) and whether we should opt for the dinner instead...

<font color="0077aa">vanilla: text me then.
happy.gif

Jelly: am v sure Rebby looks v cute in it. Eh, can ask yr hubs to bring camera and take pics? :p </font>

Buffy's Messy choc playdate
i want in too. Boys allowed?? If the girls getting topless. Haha...

My sis gave me her HTC. She went to the i-club. Me trying to get use to android.

XY,
Marcus already drool till his top was drenched during the paintdate when there's no topless girls. With topless girls, Marcus will flood the place with his drool! :p

<font color="0077aa">vanilla: everything ok? how come in and out of hospital?

Icylemon: ya, like what Jelly suggested, maybe give soup and diluted juice. When fever, my PD recommended barley wanted as it has calories unlike just water? Perhaps you may wanna try...

JJMom: sorry! Miss out on your comment! Ya, my heart cracked a little when she hugged my leg and din let go. I snuck out of the house this morning though. :p</font>

<font color="119911">buffy,
hahaha...u finally gave in &amp; got a kit set for Cate
happy.gif
M sure u gals will have loads of fun with it
happy.gif

wah...topless messy choc playdate...yummy!
happy.gif
</font>

XY,
To hubby and I, Dylan's our drool king until we saw Marcus's pic where he drooled till his top is all wet. Hubby says Marcus wins hands down. Marcus is the Ultimate Drool King! Hahahaha!

<font color="aa00aa">R&amp;R mum
Hope regine is feeling better now. If she keeps vomitting the medicine out, "bullet" will be the best medication for her and this really helps to bring the temp down fast. Dont worry about her milk intake. Most important thing is to let her drink more water to prevent dehydration.</font>

dimpletot,
ok thanks. Shall go download those... Keke! My hubby got a call from the bank cos the payment of apps were from his credit card. Haha!

vanilla,
no leh still no call. But i paid the fees already. Should i call them to check?

jts: remember i said that i was kinda disappointed with the quality of jack and lily shoes? Well think i might have to eat my words. Recently, I took out a pair that i bought last time for regina to let her wear. And surprisingly she loves wearing it. Must be comfy for her. And this is the only pair of shoes that she's able to put on all by herself with no help. Now i love the shoes to bits. Heehee!

saxo,
how was your viewing at chiltern house? Will jo and regina be classmates? Heehee! She has been asking for jo jo recently. Lol!

Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 12:27 am:
Pls indicate preferred time for the party and what potluck items you will bring

Eat, Swim and Slide!

DATE : 5th Nov 2010(P.H on Fri)
VENUE : Parc Emily, 13 Mount Emily Road, 228494 - Function Room
FOOD: Potluck (Pls indicate what you will bring.)
TIME : 11am to 4pm

1. XY + Marcus (Mini Milo for toddlers and Old Chang Kee)
2. Dimpletot + Kate (serangoon garden famous old style ham and cheese, tuna etc buns. am ok with Jill's suggested 11-4pm timeslot)
3. Cheerbear + Shawn (Fishball) - PM
4. Everafter + Bryan (Qiji Pohpiah) time is now 11-4pm, can u make it?
5. Icylemon + Rachel + Regine + Hubby
6. Jellypurin + Rebby + Hubby + Sydney (AM/PM)(Bottomless Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice-cream or Home-made Pizza)
7. Eelyn + Kaitlyn + Kayla + Hubby (variety of baos)
8. Freda + Gareth + Hubby (Chicken Pies)
9. YPG + Kai Tong + Hubby (Cake)
10. Saxo + Jo (homemade chocolate chip cookies with less sugar to the kids)
11. Mint + Regina (Need to think)
12. Jolly + Family (Glutinous Rice)
13. Buffy + Cate (Potato Croquette) - coming early @11am. =D
14. Jill + Family
15. BigFlamingo + Julian
16. Elch + Dylan (Handmade Mantous for Kids)
17. Daisybuttons + Jaz (think think think....)
18. Pil &amp; Abby - ok with 11-4, bringing non-spicy homemade Vadai <-- hey, figured since it's deepavali... bring on the rangoli people -does a banghra-

---

On Slides, Ruffles' lil girl will go for that one.

iherb order, XY.. sorry just transferred this evening from chai chee atm. pls check? thanks! Is Marcus using his bumblebee, or does he hate it? I was contemplating between something boy or manly like a superhero bag or.. the skiphop one. ;p bumblebee melted my heart.

buffy, looking at your home learning materials. woah.. don't think i'm even a quart that conscientious. ;) i like your prep for aus.. lapbooks look good.

Back