(2008/10) Oct 2008

hmm... the 5 Nov playdate got swimming hor? I have a feeling that kate's bar chang figure has outgrown her swimsuit which i bought a few months back and hardly used... jialat.

purple,
Hahaha...let's see if LY and Dylan got fate to see each other on that day or not!

XY,
The pizza only comes in 1 size? Just hubby, Dylan and myself sure cannot finish.

Hope Dylan doesn't cry when I bring him to Bouncing Kids next Fri like he did when I brought him to Go Go Bambini many months back.

mousebb,
Did you join the Bouncing Kids membership?

Elch,
U can get the whole pizza or by slice.
Go see my FB to have an idea of how big the pizza is. Haha...

It's right inside, near the end of Hollywood street, near the yellow cab.

XY, thanks!! my 2 darlings clinging to me the whole time once I am back, as if afraid I will leave again... hahaha no made in Paris lah. but we made new friends in Paris during our cycling tour though, a great couple from NZ! so nice to do such tours.. heee....

Hi mummies,

can i ask,the Nature's Way, Sambucus for Kids are given to your toddler when they show sign of flu rite? My 4 year old son is showing sign of flu, wonder how much to give him. anyone can advise? is it 5ml per day or can be as much as 5ml twice a day.

thanks

Suggested Use
For Daily Maintenance:

Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.

Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.

For Intensive Use:

Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.

Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.

<font color="119911">XY,
do u mean when Marcus have running nose &amp; u give him Sambucus. Will clear it?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">morning mummies.

wow! trying to apply free pass to Night Safari. couldn't get it. all 5 passes all taken up!

wanted to bring R&amp;R to see their Halloween Deco. haiz...
</font>

<font color="0077aa">hi all, ya am back. Trip was good but I did not get to go to / spend more time at 2 places. But I did enjoy the animal farm visit + chocolate factory. :p

cheerbear: thanks for the tao shu books link. was thinking of it for some time, so go kay po kay po.
happy.gif
</font>

hi buffy - glad u had a good trip! which farm did u visit in the end?

i am glad to say now E is speaking more words! since our mel trip... today he keeps saying bridge..

XY, i am back to work after spending a few days with them at home.
happy.gif
JJmom, brought J to the dino playground you told us about, he loves it hahaha thanks!

he hit a boy with a file? yah maybe you shld find out more from the teacher whether he was provoked?

oh btw Jolly, I signed Jaz up for Royce heeee... :eek: my son spent 20mins of his time there taking the medium size "roller coaster" again and again and again hehehee.

Teacher say Marcus just took the file and hit that boy. Not provoked or anything.

The boy has a slight bump. Heng this time it's another boy. Else, i think the mum will KILL me. Haha...

Royce
Seems like all the boys like the "roller coaster". I shall keep Marcus away. I think Royce is overpriced!

Xy
Then I think Marcus thinks it's a "toy" ... I doubt be wants to hit the boy on purpose leh... Did e teachers take any corrective action on him? ie speak to him about it?

Jelly,
Teacher took him aside and try to explain to him. But she say maybe he's too young. She telling us so that we can educate him at home too.

Sigh... he's generally ok at home. He does hit me sometimes when we are playing. Note to self : no more playing violent at home.

Huggies Promo Kitchen
I also on wait list. No calls from them yet.

jellypurin,
aprisin will call you when the stock arrives.

Vanilla,
i still haven't gotten the call for the interview for CH. Hmm.. Abit worried now cos another friend got the call already. Hers is next week. But different branch though.

<font color="aa00aa">Jelly,

Huggies are clearing the October Waiting List.

So since we are November de. have to wait awhile.

my friend got hers. she said very nice. her girl likes it alot.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">Vanilla, ya, got back liao. =) We visited the cuddly animal farm (where secretly i think i enjoyed more than C. LOL), Mondo Nougat factory, Margaret River Chocolate Factory, went to town and also spent a lovely dinner with hub's cousin who migrated there eons back.

I wanted to go to the wildlife park and spend a bit more time at the Fremantle markets but did not have chance which was a pity. We did not do farm stay 'cos by then, most places were booked (we later realised that the period we were was their hols) so we rented a villa next to Novotel instead. Get to see kangaroos out of our windows just a couple of meters in front every morning, nice experience. Did BBQ outside in the cold (think it was 15-17 degrees) which is something we do not get a chance to do here!
happy.gif

Was fun lah. Flight there and back was tiring because C was not interested in the inflight entertainment but in walking up and down, did the presidential wave like E, disturb the grandma, went to service deck. Ai yo... *faint*

Now, am busy planning for her 2nd BD do. Doing a belated one 'cos I did not want to kill myself planning for it before Perth when my helper was away and I was busy planning for the trip...
happy.gif
Just confirmed venue yesterday; simple affair. Am super slack this year. LOL

Great that E is speaking more! Bridge I think is in The Great Outdoors volume of ST.
happy.gif
You can play that to reinforce his interest in civil engineering. Heh :p </font>

bye mummies. Have a nice weekend.

Ken suggested that we drive up to KL this weekend to speak to his mum. I'm dreading the drive up. But... also good lah. Speak face to face and hope can clear the air.

<font color="0077aa">little doggie, am not an expert on this. But I recalled some mummies mentioned that it cannot be given if there is a temperature. So just to be safe, maybe you can lay it off for a while. HTH</font>

Pls indicate preferred time for the party and what potluck items you will bring

Eat, Swim and Slide!

DATE : 5th Nov 2010(P.H on Fri)
VENUE : Parc Emily, 13 Mount Emily Road, 228494 - Function Room
FOOD: Potluck (Pls indicate what you will bring.)
TIME : 11am to 4pm

1. XY + Marcus (Mini Milo for toddlers and Old Chang Kee)
2. Dimpletot + Kate (serangoon garden famous old style ham and cheese, tuna etc buns. am ok with Jill's suggested 11-4pm timeslot)
3. Cheerbear + Shawn (Fishball) - PM
4. Everafter + Bryan (Qiji Pohpiah) time is now 11-4pm, can u make it?
5. Icylemon + Rachel + Regine + Hubby
6. Jellypurin + Rebby + Hubby + Sydney (AM/PM)(Bottomless Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice-cream or Home-made Pizza)
7. Eelyn + Kaitlyn + Kayla + Hubby (variety of baos)
8. Freda + Gareth + Hubby (Chicken Pies)
9. YPG + Kai Tong + Hubby (Cake)
10. Saxo + Jo time is now 11-4pm on 5th Nov, can u make it?
11. Mint + Regina (Need to think)
12. Jolly + Family (Glutinous Rice)
13. Buffy + Cate (Potato Croquette) - coming early @11am. =D
14. Jill + Family
15. BigFlamingo + Julian
16. Elch + Dylan (Handmade Mantous for Kids)
17. Daisybuttons + Jaz (think think think....)

XY : Toy rental : Space is kinda limited. We can shift the tables and chairs to have a little play corner. I have contacted mytoybank above. She has slides only. So.. We rent slides ok?

Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 12:27 am:       
Pls indicate preferred time for the party and what potluck items you will bring

Eat, Swim and Slide!

DATE : 5th Nov 2010(P.H on Fri)
VENUE : Parc Emily, 13 Mount Emily Road, 228494 - Function Room
FOOD: Potluck (Pls indicate what you will bring.)
TIME : 11am to 4pm

1. XY + Marcus (Mini Milo for toddlers and Old Chang Kee)
2. Dimpletot + Kate (serangoon garden famous old style ham and cheese, tuna etc buns. am ok with Jill's suggested 11-4pm timeslot)
3. Cheerbear + Shawn (Fishball) - PM
4. Everafter + Bryan (Qiji Pohpiah) time is now 11-4pm, can u make it?
5. Icylemon + Rachel + Regine + Hubby
6. Jellypurin + Rebby + Hubby + Sydney (AM/PM)(Bottomless Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice-cream or Home-made Pizza)
7. Eelyn + Kaitlyn + Kayla + Hubby (variety of baos)
8. Freda + Gareth + Hubby (Chicken Pies)
9. YPG + Kai Tong + Hubby (Cake)
10. Saxo + Jo (homemade chocolate chip cookies with less sugar to the kids)
11. Mint + Regina (Need to think)
12. Jolly + Family (Glutinous Rice)
13. Buffy + Cate (Potato Croquette) - coming early @11am. =D
14. Jill + Family
15. BigFlamingo + Julian
16. Elch + Dylan (Handmade Mantous for Kids)
17. Daisybuttons + Jaz (think think think....)

XY : Toy rental : Space is kinda limited. We can shift the tables and chairs to have a little play corner. I have contacted mytoybank above. She has slides only. So.. We rent slides ok?

<font color="0077aa">Jelly: u are not alone. I just started my new place today. This morning C hugged my leg and told me "Mummy dont go work!" and when that did not yield anything, she cried and said that she wanted to follow Mummy to work... Sigh...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">sometimes how we wish we can work from home. i have a friend, she can work from home twice a week. i dun mind.</font>

<font color="119911">morning mommies
happy.gif

XY,
Ken 低头,认错了?

Buffy,
aiyoh...must b vy heartache for u to leave Cate juz now.</font>

Good morning mummies.

Buffy thanks for ur msg. also recall something like stop when our toddlers are having fever. So i juz give him one more dose tat day and when his fever still persists i stop. cos like letting him eat too much stuff liao. I also stop his colstrum intake.

dimple
i took 12 weks only. still got 4 weeks to complete by july 19 next year.

buffy
this morning before i go to work, my bb was smiling at me... my heart is at home but my brains are here at work!

<font color="aa00aa">my poor Regine has been sick for 4 days. her fever up &amp; down for 4 days too. my mum is bringing her to the PD now. haiz... 4 days din take solid food. she sure slim down 1 big round.</font>

Back